Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Bad English when written on phone btw.

Gonna leave it at that and just go to sleep.

Ehh, I'm just gonna drop this RP before my character becomes a key point or some what of a significant figure.

To add to this, I noticed a number of other issues with your post, Enlightened.

For one, how do you know the extent of Yggdri's capabilities? Even if we assume each character has a dossier on the others, what makes you think that she would instantly be able to make a tidal wave of sand big enough to eliminate or at least incapacitate an entire squad? (Just to highlight the fact that you think I can wipe out an entire squad *click* just like that? How crazy powerful do you think Yggdri is?)

Secondly, how close do you think the two crashed gliders are that you can just shout to Squad 1? We aren't even joined together yet, are we?
You said it out loud in Hotspur 2, so I solemnly assumed. Gosh, I'm sorry for everything, I simply thought Hotspur 1 already connected with 2. He's not yelling either way, simply speaking in a whisper

No arguing ladies and gents. I'd hate to have to spank people in the not fun manner. *Now racking them is another matter entirely*

@ResistingTheEnlightened : The two teams aren't reconnected yet. And we're not close enough for people to take shots at vehicles, we're approximately 3km from the Sphinx. ("landing" closer would have had us under attack before people could even safely disembark) the only Nazis in sight on the ground at the moment is the six-man patrol.

Now, Kad, about the rest of my concerns *cheeky grin*

*surely wouldn't do all this to get the GMs attention*

Now, Kad, about the rest of my concerns *cheeky grin*

*surely wouldn't do all this to get the GMs attention*

*Locks Tempest in the cell playing the entire Justin Beiber collection on one invulnerable screen and the entire collection of Teletubbies and Barney the Dinosaur on another*

Any other especially bad condition i'd have mentioned :p

Oh, there seems to be a lot of bickering going on!

Just doing my check-in! I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tempest
Kad, are you still looking for players for this one? I've been lurking around for a bit and my interest has been mounting.

...blame Tempest.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kad, are you still looking for players for this one? I've been lurking around for a bit and my interest has been mounting.

...blame Tempest.
I was 95% sure you were just here to scold me for my poor behaviour.

• Love
Reactions: White
I was 95% sure you were just here to scold me for my poor behaviour.
Pssh, I'm your girlfriend, not your mother. What do I care if you're a delinquent in an RP where you get to foil Nazis? I just want in on the action xD

• Love

...blame Tempest.
Expect a lot of facehuggers. I do mean... LOTS.

Pssh, I'm your girlfriend, not your mother. What do I care if you're a delinquent in an RP where you get to foil Nazis? I just want in on the action xD
And this is why we work together so well.

...blame Tempest.
More players are certainly welcome ;) Though you'll most likely have to twiddle thumbs until the next mission. Of course, depending on the character, I might find a way to inject it now...

More players are certainly welcome ;) Though you'll most likely have to twiddle thumbs until the next mission. Of course, depending on the character, I might find a way to inject it now...
inject now. nownownownownownow like a fatal syringe <_< >_>

I should be more than able to sit on my hands until the next mission. I'm choosing between two character concepts, so that will keep me busy for awhile.

I should be more than able to sit on my hands until the next mission. I'm choosing between two character concepts, so that will keep me busy for awhile.

I would jokingly say you could sit on my hands until the next mission, but Tempest might get mad :p

I would jokingly say you could sit on my hands until the next mission, but Tempest might get mad :p
Yes, but knowing you, that's probably how we're going to find out the directions to the next mission location. Roll a d100 for Sleight of Hand, Kad q.q