Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll post soon, I think... Just... Ya... Life... Its just been away from my computer more, lately...

No, Kad! Don't poke us! Lure and entice us with love! Invite us in for a cup of tea!

Also, sorry for the short post! I felt like there wasn't much I could do besides responding to Helios and do some casual acknowledging. Besides, there isn't much Elizabeth can do right now with her expertise, I reckon!

Do poke me with that thing if I forgot or should've acknowledged something!

• Love
Reactions: White
Guys? Gals? Other non-gender specific people?

Posts? Please? I dearly would like for this to continue!

W

hat should I even post?
That you fall in line and keep moving forward. You can also try interacting with others, and notice things that have occurred: Like Ituha summoning her wolf.

I hope someone's character can point out that there's no mirages at night, and that if he can make it look like mirages, or something else, then can he not make it look as if nothing was there in the first place?

Jace occasionally forgets how deserts work. Because, y'know, Ireland.

Reactions: Brovo
Right, I'm getting something up tonight even if its only 3 sentences, evidently we need a kick of some kind... or I'm just way out of touch with the state of the IC

well, I have been waiting in hopes to find something of value to post. There is not too much to post for me really :/

I am not fond of three to four liner and have not had an idea to write a longer post other than for the reason of creating background purpose... which I do not want to do just yet.
Could she speak to somebody? For what reason? What purpose would there be? She does what she is used to doing: Following Orders without question and the time for that to change has not come.

Result is that I decided last night that I am going ahead and post the few lines when I am back home later.

I'll try to get something up soon. My time just freed up a bit, I just have to make sure I'm caught up in schoolwork before getting gungho with RPs

*cough cough* @____________________________@

Also, I just realized that this is basically Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army with supernatural elements on both sides.

Also, I just realized that this is basically Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army with supernatural elements on both sides.
Yo, still here. Workin' on it. Trying to get a collab done with Tempest at some point.

I've always been feeling "the Mummy" vibe from this mission so far. Partially because Egypt/undead/supernatural and partially because Rachel Weisz is one of the most attractive carbon-based life forms in the universe and is always a reason for everything ever always.

evy2.jpg

.... that torch... lighting fires in my heart.

I coud see the whole "Mummy" thing, but I'm thinking for the idea of this in general.

Zombie Sniper Elite and 'The Mummy' are both in the ideas bucket already for events :p

Zombie Sniper Elite and 'The Mummy' are both in the ideas bucket already for events :p
Could rescuing this be an event in that bucket? Please.

tumblr_m70qyny6Sk1qluiw2o1_1280.jpg

On a serious(er) note, I'd be open to collab with anyone interested. Okeke would be more talkative with persons not of the privileged-attractive-white-girl affliction. *cough*Elizabeth*cough*