Order (Mocking_Jayy and Desu Juice)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi heard May get in, and felt too strange to look up at her. Shia sighed dramatically, and pressed a hand to her face plates, hoping that the relationship between the two humans wasn't going to suffer for Koshi's actions.

His head was suddenly tilted, and he was looking at May with blood dribbling down his chin and onto his lap. His eyes were half-closed, and he didn't seem to want to respond. There were too many things going on around and inside of him, and he couldn't focus on a single one of them. He fidgeted- is hands felt strange, fastened behind his back.
Something seemed to register in his mind, judging by the way his eyes turned to the left like they always did when he was feeling uncertain. Koshi licked his lips, and tasted blood.

He quickly pulled his head out of her hands, and pressed his forehead against the window.

He was completely unresponsive the rest of the way, even though it seemed like he didn't want to be.
And Shia was completely silent- and it was terribly strange. It was like the time that Koshi's asthma was particularly bad- Shia seemed to become this way when things around her escaped control, and she couldn't fix a single thing.

When the driver finally pulled up to where the two lived, Shia turned in her seat to face them. "Things are changing. I'm sorry. You two are banned from going to the inner city due to the riots." After a second, she added, "Don't worry, that won't last too long. I'm sure that soon, everything will be alright." She spoke in hushed, hurried voice. The way she said that last part made it sound like she knew something the two did not.

The driver came around and opened the door at Koshi's side, and remotely unlocked the heavy cuffs. He pulled Koshi out of the car, and ensured that the boy could stand on his own before going back to his seat.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May's eyes caught on to the dried blood under his nose and chin, though it seemed that he was still lightly bleeding because a couple of drops landed on his lap. What also worried her was the way his eyes held this sort of look to them. She couldn't quite describe, but she frankly didn't like it. May could only imagine how Koshi felt.

Her hands remained suspended in the air as he pulled away and rested his forehead against the window. Frowning, she let her hands fall onto her lap and she starred at the back of his head for a moment, before quietly leaning back into her seat. The rest of the ride was in silence, until hey reached their apartment a couple of minutes later. Giving Shia a weak smile, she nodded. "It's alright. Hopefully everything turns out alright." May didn't miss the way her tone changed at the last few words, but brushed it off for the moment. May got out of the car and thanked Shia before looking over to Koshi. She didn't know whether to talk to him or just let him be for a while.

"You ready to go inside, Koshi?" May questioned hesitantly as she looked at him.

Him being unresponsive like that, was making her nervous and she frankly didn't know what to do.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi reeled at the realization- "Deja vu..." He muttered, then turned to May. "Yeah..."

He could hear the car drive off, and immediatly he felt better knowing Shia wasn't watching. Well, she will was, but at least not in person.

Koshi staggered up the stairs and into the house, kicked off his shoes, and realized he was way too drunk to do anything else. He staggered to the couch and flopped down, leaning his head on the backrest to stare at the ceiling. The room still span around him, yet by now, he was still more sober than before.

"Maaaaaaay~" He whined, not really sure why. His head was clear enough that he realized he felt bad about leaving her alone at home.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
May waited for Koshi to head up the steps, following closely behind, before they entered their apartment and May shut the door behind her. For a moment her fingers lingered on the lock on the door, though was snapped out of her thoughts when Koshi called out her name. May locked the door and she walked over towards him. She was still a bit hesitant about all this, then her gaze landed on the dried blood. "Just relax. I'll get you some water." May stated before heading towards the kitchen and grabbing a plastic bowl and filling it up with water. Next, she grabbed a cup from the cabinet and filled it up with water, before going back into the living room and handing him the glass. "Does your nose hurt?" She questioned while making her way back to the kitchen to get a rag and the bowl of water. May set the bowl on the little stand besides the couch and dipped a corner of the rag into it, before sitting on her knees on the couch.

"Let me clean up the blood." She said as she reached out to tilt his head in her direction, gently. Reaching up with the rag, May lightly passed it under his nose, cleaning away the caked blood, before wiping it again then wetting it in the bowl. She repeated the process until his face was completely rid of the blood. "There you go." She murmured as she got up from the couch and went to go dispose of the bloody water and to wash the rag at the kitchen sink.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]"Th-thank you." Koshi stammered as he took the glass of water from May, and drank it all down in only a few gulps. He didn't realize how thirsty he had been. By now, Koshi's head was clearing, and he was feeling slightly more in control of himself.

But, the room still spun as May tilted his head, and he closed his eyes to try and keep the vertigo at bay.

"No... Not really." He said. It ached a bit, and thankfully, it certainly didn't feel broken. Koshi leaned towards her and sighed with pleasure as she cleaned his face. Gratitude bubbled pleasantly in his chest again, and he reached out to hold her free hand as she wiped down his chin. When May's hands came to where his neck was slightly bloodied over his bruises, Koshi's hand tightened on her's almost subconciously. His breathing became shaky as his heart welled with emotion again.

He gave a quiet, "I'm sorry..."

When May stood to dump the water, Koshi's hand held on until he could no longer reach the distance she had gone, and he gave a whimper of protest.
[/fieldbox]

May quickly dumped the water into the sink and rinsed it off a bit before discarding it. She paused for a moment as she leaned forward against the sink, her hands gripping the edge. She felt angry that Koshi broke the promise they had made. She cared about him far too much and he frankly worried the crap out of her today. Taking in a deep breath, May turned around and headed back towards Koshi.

"We need to talk." She said quietly, before taking a seat on the couch facing him. For a moment, she just stared at him, wondering if taking this out would even be a good idea- but she felt that it needed to be done.

"Why did you go and drink?... Now, I don't expect you to answer that if you don't want to, but Koshi I want to help you-I care about you. I've always told you that I'll be here for you, and I'll be there every step of the way, but you need to at least tell me what's wrong." Her tone wasn't harsh. In fact it was soft, yet firm. "It all comes down to you, though. It's your decision if you want to let me in. "

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi breathed a shuddering sighed when May came back, listening to her made him feel all kinds of ways. Two things swam to the top of his mind.

One, while the room spun, she looked really pretty. Two, she was angry, and Koshi was the reason why. He made himself feel sick, he did all of this. There, blooming in his heart was nothing but a dark vine of regret- he leaned forward, bowing his head and hiding his eyes behind his hair.

Koshi didn't say anything for a long time. "How can I tell you why, when I don't even know?" He said, voice sounding low and broken, and then he paused, chewing his lip.

"I guess..." He started, then stopped again, like a broken cassette player. May must be tired of this, he realized. He was a burden. He didn't deserve her. "I'm terrible. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. About what I did... Red... All of it..." Koshi trailed off, staring with a haunted expression at his hands, balled up tightly in his lap.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May's eyes widened when she realized that he was peevishly blaming himself for everything and who knows what else. This wasn't good.

"Hey, hey." May called as she placed a comforting hand on his back. "It's okay. You don't need to apologize for it all. Just... Relax. Maybe talking about how you feel will help you realize what's wrong." May said as she looked at him with a reassuring smile. "I want to help you Koshi." May said before leaving forward and un clenching his hands, before intertwining her fingers, holding his hands.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]He stared at their hands for a moment, then said:

"I was never supposed to tell you this. Ever. But I just can't keep going like this..." He kept his head bowed, and took his time before continuing.

"I'm Experimental Type 00. You're simply Human 02." He held onto her like he was clutching a lifeline.

"They were supposed to kill me off when I was born, because I was meant to test if Andera genes that boost healing, strength, and endurance could be applied to humans once they were... Taken over. It worked. But then, Human 01, the male you were supposed to be paired with, also my better-functioning clone, died. And because of the public outcry, the Council couldn't take things to build another male."

Koshi's voice sounded weak and wispy when he continued, "I know this, because I was watching it happen from a lonely little experimenting room until I was 6... They built me something called a Limiter to keep the enhancements at bay so that I could function. It's a little bio-chemical machine right here..." Kosh clenched the center of his chest, and tears streamed down his cheeks.

"It hurts because I couldn't tell you... And I'm worried, because one of those days... I heard they might have done it to you to, in order to improve your chances of survival on Earth. I don't know if they did."

Speaking left him completely breathless; the weight departing his chest left his eyes stinging.

It was only then that he looked up at her, afraid of what she might say. The first 6 years of May's life were spent with a completely different person.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
For a moment, May was curious to know what he wasn't suppose to tell her, but as he began to explain it to her, she couldn't help but to grow confused.

"They've never..." May shook her head as her free hand moved up to her chest. As far as she knew, they had never placed such a thing inside of her. What if they did and she didn't even know? That nightmare from earlier, played over in her head. Koshi's abdomen sliced open and the pain she had felt when the knife sliced through her skin, before she woke up. May closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, listening intently as Koshi continued on.

Then she realized something, causing for her eyes to snap open. "So...you weren't with me before we turned six? I was paired with...someone else?" May questioned, her tone held disbelief and a bit of hurt. God this was all just so confusing. She had been living in some sort of lie? "Why didn't anyone tell me this?" May questioned as she felt her eyes water slightly. "Why did they keep this from me? I...I deserved to have known." She murmured as she furiously wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Her grip tightened on his hand and she averted her gaze in thought. She felt like some sort of joke in a way. They had switch Koshi with the clone and she hadn't even noticed. She didn't suspect a single thing and that's probably what the Council wanted: to keep her in ignorance. What else were they keeping from her?

"I...I need to just...why? I don't understand." May stuttered as she rose to her feet and glanced around. unsure of what to even do. Then her gaze landed.on Koshi. "Is that everything you and the Council have been keeping from me?" May questioned. "Or is there more?"

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]It was just as bad as Koshi thought it would be. When May began to cry, it shattered him. He trembled as he watched her rise to her feet, quiet sobs coming from him.

'You and the Council...' It made him feel so... Dirty. Like he planned it all out with them.

"I never asked for any of it. I'm not supposed to be alive, I know. I'm sorry... You probably miss 01. He was probably a much funner child than the semi-traumatized boy from the lab." He spat the last part as if the words tasted bad.

For so many years he had suffered his secret in silence- and yet, somehow he felt worse now that he had finally told May.
Koshi felt selfish- why did he have to tell her? Why? Why? He mentally scolded himself.
She would have been so much more happier if she never knew.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He pressed his hands against his eyes and sobbed.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May immediately felt guilt rise up her throat when Koshi's state worsened, she hadn't meant for this...She was just shocked with the whole news.

"Koshi." She called out as she knelt in front of him, while tears cascaded down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She apologized as she reached out to grab his hands and pulled them away from his eyes. "I'm sorry." Her voice couldn't help but to crack.

"I prefer you. I would have always preferred you." May said as she looked him in the eyes. Yes, they switched them at a young age, but these past years haven't been bad and she's been able to have so many good memories with the boy in front of her.

How was his life before they even switched him with human 01? If he was traumatized then surely they must have done things to him.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi shut his eyes tightly, as if trying to keep the tears from escaping him. He couldn't look at her for a minute, afraid that he'd keep crying if he did.

Finally, when his eyes opened again, they were like two stormy seas.

"I..." Koshi grit his teeth, trying to keep it inside, but his voice won out. "It's not fair for you..." He hiccuped, "To be stuck with me. And to not even know about it. Mourn for 01, it's ok. He was the Koshi before the 'appendicitis.' I'm sorry that I told you, I'm sorry that I made you sad..." He shivered, then reached out to May, cupping her face in his hands gingerly, as if he were holding a butterfly. His thumbs ran over her cheeks, and softly collected the tears cascading to the floor, and Koshi finally stopped crying, absorbed with what he was doing, watching her with half-lidded eyes.

He remembered the bridge, and the strange feeling of desire he had as he stared down at the cars rushing down the highway beneath his feet. "You didn't deserve these lies... But, the truth hurts, doesn't it?"

"... Shia is going to be furious."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
May starred up at Koshi through blurry vision due to the tears that gathered in her eyes before trailing down her cheeks, taking in everything he was saying. The Council was to blame for this mess, not Koshi. Like he had said earlier, he hadn't asked for this.

"Don't say that-don't say that I'm stuck with you." May said as she kept his gaze. "Yes, I was with someone else before I turned six, but the rest of the years, I spent them with you. Surely that must mean something to you, because it means something to me. I know we've been through hard and good times before, but I went through them with you...You still mean so much to me." May said as she leaned closer to him, her hands coming to rest over his.

At the mention of Shia, May's eyebrows furrowed, bet she brushed that off. Of course she would be mad, Koshi unveiled their lies. She wouldn't allow for them to do anything to Koshi. She didn't know how, but she wouldn't let them.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled sweetly to May, more tears spilling from his eyes- although for a different reason this time.

He was so happy.

"May, they mean... You mean everything to me. What I remember... from before... It's not much, and it's all terrible. But those are only brief flashes. The strongest memory I have, is meeting you for the first time. I was told what to say, you know, about the surgery... But waking up and seeing you, somehow, I forgot all about that. All I could do was stare, because you were the first human other than myself that I had ever seen, and I... I just really cared about you from the start. I really care about you." He corrected.

Koshi turned bright red as May's hands settled on his, they seemed so much smaller, and so soft. His mind was all full of static, warmth and a little bit of booze- the butterflies from his stomach danced and circled and flew up to his brain and then back down. He had his silly little crushes, and ponderings about their relationship before- but never like this. With her words, the dam to his heart broke into little bits. He had just told her something he had been hiding for 12 years, something he thought would make her hate him. And yet, she was still the same May, always there for him. "How do you not hate me?"

Tears rolled down his cheeks, and Koshi felt like his heart felt was going to beat out of his chest, he couldn't handle it anymore. He leaned forward in his seat slowly, gauging her reaction to his advances.
Gingerly, Koshi rested his forehead against May's, bringing their faces close enough that her eyes were like twin moons, earthy-green and warm. Koshi took a slow, deep breath, feeling good.

One of his hands slipped down to her chin, tilting her face. He halted, hesitant.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May felt warmth bubble in her chest before it spread throughout her body. She has never felt more happier in her life. Though her eyes furrowed at his question.

"How could I hate you? Koshi, we've been with each other for twelve years. You mean the world to me and I'm sure that this isn't your fault." May said with a small smile, though as he leaned closer, her eyes widened slightly before a blush spread through her cheeks.

As he hesitated, May took in a shaky breath, before closing her eyes and diminishing the space between them. Her lips connected with his and she started to kid him slowly while her hand moved to wrap themselves at the back of his neck.

She had never pictured herself kissing Koshi, but now that it was happening, she felt good. It brought positive feelings and May was more than willing to keep kissing Koshi.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi turned beet-red. Wow, wow... Wowowowow.

He felt breathless, like he was floating, like he was in space right next to the sun, with stars twinkling around his head. He couldn't believe that this was happening, he couldn't believe that he was so lucky to have switched places with 01.
Why even think about that anyway? Why think about anything right now. A really bad day suddenly became the best day of his life.Was it Christmas or something?
Koshi was as careful as possible with the kiss, just touching, but May's lips were so soft, so perfect... The hand leading her chin up to him extended a thumb beneath her bottom lip, pulling it down a bit to slightly open her mouth, deepening the kiss. Koshi's eyes shut, hiding his dreamy, half-lidded gaze. Huh, she tasted a bit like the tears that had just spilled down her cheeks. Suddenly very brave, Koshi gave her bottom lip a lick, deciding he'd wipe the tears away from that place too; experimenting with intensifying the kiss's passion.

And suddenly, both of their phones rang. Koshi pulled away, a little afraid when he realized that it might be a very angry Shia.

But then he also realized that he didn't care. Koshi leaned towards May again, half-smiling to suggest more kissing. This was something he could definitely do more often.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The kiss was nothing but pure bliss. It made her feel like nothing else mattered, just Koshi and her. It barely even registered that his thumb had pulled down her lips slightly to deepen the kiss and she weaved her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.

This was her first kiss and she couldn't help to be reminded of those novels she read, where the characters would have their first kiss. Their descriptions couldn't even compare to what she was feeling. The warmth of his lips against hers, that sensation was just...she felt as if she were floating. When he suddenly licked her bottom lip, she felt like she was thrown over the edge. She didn't want this to end...

May jumped in her spot when their phones suddenly rang. It was quite obvious who it was, but it seemed that Koshi didn't care and she frankly didn't either. A grin settled onto her lips, before leaning forward and once again wrapping her arms around Koshi's neck. "I'm happy I'm with you." May murmured, before closing her eyes and tilting her head to kiss him again.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled-ear-to-ear, and was about to reply when suddenly he was kissed again. There go the fireworks in his belly, sending him far away- he was completely absorbed by May. Because he was still sitting on the couch and May was kneeling, Koshi had to lean pretty far to be able to carefully run his hands around her midsection, pressing them as close together as he could. He needed this, he needed this almost too much. Koshi nibbled on her bottom lip, then tilted his head and decided to introduce his tongue again, trying to express just how strongly he felt.

Koshi broke away for air after a few minutes, and wordlessly tried to pull her up towards him. "Sit here..." He muttered, sounding breathless- hoping she would sit on his lap. Koshi wasn't done yet- this needed to keep going. He had to make up for all the times he seemed too distant... This happy moment needed to last for as long as he could get it to.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May had never believed for her first kiss to be this wonderful-no, it was far greater than wonderful. She had honestly pictured for her first to be a bit more awkward and less demanding as this one and she had not pictured for Koshi to be the one.

May felt his tongue run along her bottom lip again, before he trued to move her closer to him, then finally spoke out his request. May waist no time in getting up from her kneeling position to sit on his lap, however it looked as if she were straddling him more than sitting. Since her knees were resting where besides his hips on the couch. May pulled his face closer to hers and began to kiss him again, though she slowed the pace Down , savoring the kiss and the warmth. Kissing him was just breathtaking and May found herself wanting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.