Order (Mocking_Jayy and Desu Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled and thanked her when she handed him the cutting board, and immediatly began to chop, abet a bit too enthusiastically, almost cutting his finger on the edge of the knife.

Koshi chuckled when May mentioned him becoming a chef. "Ah, well... I doubt we'll be able to do what we want when we get to Earth anyway. But thanks for the compliment." He seemed a bit sad, but kept a sincere smile as he continued chopping.
From birth they were told that htey would be given high-ranking positions in the government. Koshi thought of the Council, and imagined himself having a seat in it. The thought terrified him.

But if it was what the Andera wanted, he'd do it.
He didn't have a choice anyway.

"I guess cooking somehow became a passion of mine. I don't think I ever told you how I started... I was reading Lord of the Flies for the tenth time, when I decided I was bored with it. I was about to leave the library when I saw it out of the corner of my eye. It was a cookbook, and I didn't have anything else to do, or anywhere to go... So I read it. I know, it wasn't particularly spectacular plot-wise, heh. But I tried out some recipes, and it was fun." He stared at the coarsely-cut onion with fondness in his eyes, remembering how often he'd make food for May- just to have an excuse to come over, or invite her over.

"Oh right, can you preheat the fish grill medium-high? Then whisk together the oil, lime juice, chilli powder, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl." After a moment, he added, "I hope you don't mind me just giving orders for now, I can't really stand." He sighed. He had this recipe practically memorized. It was simple enough that he found himself making it pretty often when he lived alone.

Koshi glanced up at May, surprised, when she offered him her cookbook. "That's really nice of you, but are you sure you won't need it?"[/fieldbox]

"I know, but if we ever get the opportunity to do our own thing, you know." May gave him a small smile before she began to eat her orange. She knew the possibility of them actually getting the opportunity to do as they wished was very small, since the Andera had a different plan for their lives. She couldn't help but to purse her lips at the thought. Yes, they had their 'freedom' now, but what about in the future? Would the Andera take that away from them then, so they could carry out their plans?

"That reminds me of when I discovered art. " May said as she glanced over at Koshi, the look on his face made it clear that he was reminiscing.

"Don't worry about it Koshi! I understand." May waved him off and turned abruptly, which caused for her to suddenly feel lightheaded. With a panic, May held on to the counter behind her, her fingers gripping the edge tightly. After a few seconds it finally went away and May blinked with pursed lips. That was just weird since she rarely ever felt lightheaded like that. MAybe it was the after effects of the alcohol? Once she was sure she wouldn't stumbled, May set out to do what he had said.

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi glanced at the neglected apple beside him, and lifted it to his lips to take a bite, watching May. At the mention of her art, the image of him with his dark marks popped into his mind like an alligator surfacing in murky waters. He pouted, and touched the collar of his shirt with his free hand.

Suddenly, May paused and grabbed onto the counter in white-knuckled panic. Koshi stared at the clutching fingers, wide-eyed and uncomprehending. What was happening? He quickly looked up at May, the kitchen light catching her hair and making it glisten as she suddenly moved again to do as he had said. He didn't see her face, making everything all the more unknown- thus, scarier.

Koshi swallowed the bite of apple he had been holding in his mouth the entire time, then asked, worried, "May, is everything alright?" She was always so much more graceful than him, which was why this was all the more unusual.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
"Hmm? Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine. I just got dizzy from the sudden turn." May answered, though she seemed to be distracted. Her mind couldn't comprehend what just happened. She did abrupt turns like that all the time and she had never felt like that before. Maybe it was nothing and she was just overthinking it, or at least that's what she hoped it was.

Adjusting the fish grill to the settings Koshi had told her too, May then retrieved the rest of the ingredients before grabbing a decent sized bowl and poured in everything before whisking away. "Have you ever made fish tacos before?" May questioned, trying to divert their attention from what just happened. Koshi was already going through his own things and May certainly did not want to add to that with her own problems. She wanted to help him not make things worse for him. "About the recipe book, you can have it. I have no use for it."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi breathed in a sigh of relief when she seemed to be fine. As May said she was ok, Koshi tried not to worry... He tried, not particularly succeeding.

Koshi leaned more of his weight onto his elbows as his interest was piqued in the subject. "Yeah, lots of times. That's why I know the recipe so well. Except, I didn't have a grill before so I did them a bit differently." He trailed off, then said, "Thanks, May. I was running out of good ideas for things to cook. I'll put it to good use." He smiled at the back of her head as she whisked, watching her for a moment, gratitude bubbling in his chest.

Then, Koshi gingerly put his foot down, first only pressing it against the tiles and fanning his toes out as they made contact. Carefully, he put pressure down on it, sliding out of his chair and using his arms as support.

Finding that, although a bit sensitive from walking, it didn't hurt too badly. He walked over to see what May was doing, and when she was done whisking he took the fish out of its container and dropped it flesh-down into the sauce. "And now, we wait. Let's make the sauce in the meantime."

Koshi heated up some oil in a saucepan, then threw in some onions and garlic. "May, do you mind chopping four of those tomatoes for me?"

"... You never told me how you got into art." He said, stirring the oil carefully with a wooden spoon.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Well that would explain his familiarity with the recipe. She couldn't help but to find him adorable. "Heh, well at least you have the grill now." May responded before pausing to see if the ingredients were mixed, but decides that it needed a little more so she whisked again.

Suddenly Koshi appeared right when she finished whisking and he dropped the fish into the bowl. They left the fish to cool in the sauce and May could only imagine how well the tacos would taste after they finished with it.

"Coming right up." May chuckled before picking four tomatoes from the bag and washing them in the sink, before placing them on the cutting board. Bringing the sharp edge of the knife to the first tomato, May cut it in half before slicing it up into smaller sizes. At his comment, May paused for a moment and glanced up at the ceiling, her mind remembering the day she discovered art. "Well...I was around eight or nine and by then I was already into the literature humans would write. One of the books I read, was about an artist who goes through a lot of hardships, but in the end she ends up successful and with a man that loves her- but that isn't the point. The point is how the author described the artist's paintings and that inspired to tried to do something as beautiful as that. " Given that she was a kid when she read it, her imagination probably exaggerated how lovely the drawings were, but even so, it still gave her the determination to try art. "I started with pencil and paper before moving onto watercolors, then paint. Oh god- my first few drawings were horrible and embarrassing, but I can say I have improved greatly since then." May finished chopping up the last tomato before putting it in a bowl and placed it on the counter besides the fish grill.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi listened to May, then took the tomatoes from her and dropped them into the skillet. "So it stated from a book..."

Koshi removed the fish from the marinade, and placed it onto the grill, then shut it. Gosh, his face hurt from smiling, and Koshi realized he had never smiled so much at food before.

He took out a handheld mixer from the second drawer, and plugged it into the wall. This had been on the list of things Koshi wanted, because it made making sauces so much easier. "Alright, this might be a bit loud." He turned it on and pressed down on the tomatoes and garlic, turning them into sauce in a matter of minutes. He turned the burner back on under the skillet.

"May, could you come over here and watch this cook for a moment?"

Koshi dropped the mixer into the sink, then opened the grill and flipped to fish over to let the other side cook for a moment, before removing it all together- swapping it with the tortillas. After a few seconds, he removed those as well. "The first time I cooked, I almost set the kitchen on fire. And I was using a microwave." Koshi laughed at himself.

He placed the fish on a plate, and began to flake the fish with a fork. "Yeah, that's the cool thing about humans. We have to work to improve, unlike the Andera who're already good at everything from the start. That's why I think we find more purpose in life than them. But, it sounds like I'm assuming that they're unhappy... They're not. The Andera... they don't seem to ever get sad..." Koshi stared at the fish-bits with a mix of bad emotions.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May's emerald colored eyes followed Koshi as he pulled out a handheld mixer and she couldn't help but to smile at this. He surely did write down everything he wanted on that list. At his warning, May gave him a nod before watching him work. She felt that Koshi was comfortable when it came to cooking, which was good. It surely helped him feel better-not that she was saying he was always sad. She just didn't want him of thinking bad thoughts. It wasn't healthy.

"Yeah." Moving over to the skillet to monitor it, May heard the faint sizzle when the fish was placed on the grill, before he replaced it with tortillas. "It's fun watching you cook, Koshi." May said with a smile, though she laughed when he mentioned him almost burning the house down with just the microwave.

"I see what you mean, but I think that's the fun thing in our lives. We get to experience things and improve in things. Like you cooking and me in art and that satisfaction you get when everything goes good." May reached out and moved the skillet a bit so the sauce wouldn't burn.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]As she spoke, Koshi assembled the fish at the tortillas, then went to stand beside her to add salt, pepper, and lime juice to the sauce, among other things.

When, in the million years of their existence, did the Andera evolve a bottomless pit of happiness? Rarely had he ever seen one distraught. Maybe... "Yeah, you're right. Anyway, maybe it's because they've been alive for so long... Maybe the Andera just don't need to feel like they've achieved anything anymore." He took the spoon from her, accientally touching her hand.
Huh? It was warm- too warm to the touch. Koshi glanced at her with a bit of worry, before deciding, 'She said she was fine... It must be fine. Must be the warmth from the stove...'

And he started mixing the sauce. "They have everything they need, except immortality."

Koshi turned off the stove then garnished the tortillas with sauce. "Phew, we're finally done." Just as he was getting plates for them, his stomach growled and he blushed. "I felt like I haven't eaten in days..."

He carefully placed two tacos on each plate, hoping that it would be enough to sate their hunger. He brought them over to the table, and sat on the stool he had occupied earlier.

Koshi hoped that they tasted alright- but at this point he would probably eat anything as long as it didn't try to run away.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Koshi came over and added the rest of the ingredients to the sauce and she handed over the spoon, since he just took over and she didn't really mind. He knew what he was doing and what went where. Moving off to the side to remain out of his way as he served the food, May felt her stomach grumbled, though it wasn't the usual way when she felt hunger. It was far different, but she doubted it was anything bad, probably just her body acting up.

A light chuckle left her lips and she went to take a seat besides Koshi and she starred down at the fish tacos. "They look so good." May's fingers immediately moved to grip the edges of the tortilla before blowing on the taco to cool it down, before tilting her head to take a bite. The flavors danced on her tongue and she was quick to take in another bite. "Yep, you should definitely become a chef if we ever get the opportunity." May nodded with a chuckle as she lightly elbowed his side in a playful manner. Returning to the taco, she took another bite and chewed slowly, savoring the taste.

At her second taco was when her face contorted into a grimace when she felt a sudden pain hit her stomach and not a few seconds later, she jumped out of the stool and rushed towards the bathroom. Almost there, almost...Once she reached the toilet, May let all the bile in her throat spill out. Tears welled up in her eyes as she threw up a bit more. Taking in a shaky breath, May sunk down to her knees on the tiled floor and reached up to flush the toilet. God, she felt horrible...and was her or was the bathroom far colder than usual.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi chuckled at her playfulness, bring his own taco up to his mouth to take a bite. Huh, yeah. Koshi had to admit that they did taste pretty good.

He was about to say something back, when suddenly May fled the table.
Koshi stared blankly after her, shocked and confused.

Something was wrong.

He shot up and quickly walked after her, the worry in his chest violently bubbling up like a witch's brew. "May?" He called, reaching the end of the hall and peeking his head into the bathroom.

"I guess the tacos weren't that good?" He sheepisly said, trying to lighten the grave flurry of fear around his heart, squeezing like a noose. "May..." He let himself in and crouched beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She was freezing. This wasn't good. Koshi gulped, usure of what to do.

Well, security and hospital Andera weren't breaking down the door and jumping in through the windows- it must be fine... Perhaps intentional.
He recalled the few times when they were young and had caught a common human cold. Shia had simply said it was necessary, and left them to their symptoms.

This was probably the same thing, but that didnt mean Koshi was any less terrified. In fact, it angered him a bit that May had to suffer.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May heard Koshi behind her and she shook her head, before she barely managed to tell him to turn around when she puked again. The sensation was horrible and May flushed the toilet again before shakily reaching out for the toilet paper. As she wiped her face, May felt his hand on her shoulder which was quite reassuring, but she couldn't help but to feel embarrassed. She just puked out the contents of her stomach and he had probably witnessed it. May quickly cleaned her her mouth and chin and disposed of the toilet paper.

"Your fish tacos weren't bad..." She offered him an easy smile "My stomach is just acting up." Slowly rising to get feet, May clutched her stomach as pain settled in for a brief moment. Then she moved over to wash her hands with sins soap and warn water.

"That was so gross." May muttered. Why was she even throwing up? She was just fine, with the exception if her small headache. Plus she didn't eat anything bad today. "Sorry you had to see that."

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi chuckled, then smiled at her sincerely. "No, it's fine. It was worse when you had to see me get that really bad asthma attack." That was awful- not being able to breathe to the point he began throwing up. He was almost unconscious by the time security managed to get him an inhaler - strange that he didn't carry one.

Being raised together meant that Koshi found himself very comfortable with the girl, no matter what was happening. There was no way he would leave her to be in pain alone, just like she wouldn't leave him when he was hurting. Them being forced to live together attested to that- it seemed they were always destined to come to each other's aid.

He stood behind her, then quickly encircled her in his arms before retreating out of the bathroom, calling, "I'll make you some tea, ok? Maybe you should lie down." Herbal tea was good at curing stomach aches, and if things got worse, he could always go ask for medication.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May remembered when he had gotten appendicitis and the feeling of fear she had felt when they had taken him to get surgery. Those had probably been the longest hours of her life. Fortunately, Koshi returned fine and she was more than happy to see him well.

She was suddenly embraced by him, before he disappeared to go make her some tea. "Thank you..." She called out weakly, before breathing out a sigh. Maybe it would be a good idea to get into bed. walking through the hallway, May pushed open the slightly ajar door and stepped inside of her room. All of her belongings were still in the suitcases and boxes, save for the painting strewn across the floor. Her mind was quite hazy and she frankly didn't care about how plain it looked, instead her focus was on the bed, where she collapsed. Groaning with a slight shiver, May pulled up the cover around herself and closed her eyes, trying to relax.

It was a bit funny how they would constantly be taking care of each other. She was always looking out for him and he was always looking out for her. Their friendship was really nice and she was glad to be with Koshi. He was a good person and he had a good heart, he was just going through dark times right now.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi made tea as quickly as he could, rushing to get it done so that May could drink it as soon as possible. It was an herbal mix meant for relaxation, and it also had ginger and mint- which Koshi recalled hearing are good for the stomach. He gazed at their unfinished tacos and sighed, worrying about May's empty stomach. but then he realized that it would be best if she only drank things for now. He stomach might not be able to hold anything solid for a while.

Koshi held the mug carefully in two hands while he walked down the hallway, and let himself into May's room. He spotted her after moment- curled up under the covers with her eyes shut tightly, and Koshi felt like his heart was being squeezed of of his chest. What were the Andera thinking, doing this now? Just when things were going alright... It just wasn't fair, he thought bitterly.

He stepped over her paintings- a shame to see them on the floor- and set the mug down on the nightstand beside her bed, then sat down on the very edge of the mattress after a moment of hesitation. Koshi didn't want to leave her alone when he wasn't positive she would be alright. "May, how are you feeling?" He asked, a somberly serious look on his face.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The bed dipped slightly when Koshi sat down, causing for May to open her eyes slowly. "The same..." She murmured, before grimacing as her stomach pulsed with pain. Suddenly she felt the bile at the back of her throat, but the throw up wouldn't come. It was as if it was just stuck, giving her that annoying sensation that something was there. God, how she hated that feeling. Fortunately for her, though, the small plastic bin was besides her bed, so if she ever had the urge to puke then she wouldn't have to worry. "I didn't even eat anything to cause this." May whined, her voice low and wavering.

"If you want you can go finish eating your food...I'm sure I'll be okay in the meantime." May gave him a small reassuring smile, despite how she felt. They had been in the middle of their meal when she rushed to the bathroom, Koshi must have left his food to tend to her. "Go. I'll make sure to call you if things worsen." She said as she gave him a very light nudge, before bringing her arm back under the warmth of the covers. They hadn't even eaten anything before they left to the store, surely he was still hungry.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi sighed. At her nudging, he reluctantly decided to stand up. "Alright, but don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, ok?"

As he passed the middle of her room, Koshi leaned down and gingerly picked up her paintings, one-by-one, and placed them onto the desk. "It would be really bad if these got ruined somehow..." He explained, then approached the door, glanced back at May hesitantly, and walked out.

In the hallway, Koshi muttered to himself, "Please feel better..." He really hoped she would be sick for too long - he needed her.

He sat at the counter and ate his taco in silence, the food not really tasting like anything to him when his heart ached with worry.
Suddenly, his phone gave a buzz. He reached into his pocket and took it out.

It was Red. "Yo, I'm coming over and don't you dare tell me you're busy. How's May after the party?"

He hesitantly texted back, "Awesome, you couldn't have picked a worse time. She has a human sickness all of a sudden... I don't know what to do.
"[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"I won't." May managed another smile, before she watched his retreating form, but he came to a stop and began to pick up the painted canvases on the floor. "Thank you." May said before he fully left her room.

Squeezing her eyes shut, May suddenly felt the bile rise up her throat and she was quick to reach for the bin, allowing for the puke to fall inside. What was she even throwing up? She hand't ate anything this morning, save for the fish tacos a few minutes prior. Feeling slightly better, the girl noticed the mug on the nightstand. It was most likely the herbal tea Koshi had made. Sitting up, May gripped the handle of the mug and brought it to her lips, taking a small sip since she didn't want to burn her tongue. She took a couple of more sips, before placing the mug back on her night stand. This surely was not how she expected for the day to turn out. What was on her mind, and has been for a while, was how did she even get sick? Suddenly, May had a flashback to when they would get those colds as young kids. The runny nose, coughs, teary eyes. The Andera were responsible for this. "Oh god..." She murmured at the realization. They purposely made her sick? She couldn't help but to feel like some science experiment and a bit of fear. If they had the ability to cause her sickness, then what else could they do to them? These thoughts have never occurred to her, but now...Wrapping the covers closer to her body, May laid on her side and closed her eyes.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, white, dashed, 10"]Koshi finished his taco, then collected the rest of the food and put it all in the fridge. He washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, unpacked their groceries and then decided that while Red wasn't here yet, he'd clean the whole house.

Donning a pair of rubber gloves, Koshi swiftly, wordlessly, and almost noiselessly moved through the house, dusting, wiping, shining, and even assembling his wardrobe and ironing out all of his clothes. He respectfully avoided entering May's room, knowing that she may be asleep- plus, he knew she could keep her own room well enough.

Finally finished, Koshi threw the gloves out breathed a sigh of relief. Now there was no way he'd get allergies- everything was perfectly spotless- even the floor was polished to a fine shine. He stood in the center of the living room, basing in the satisfaction of having completed his chores. His foot ached, reminding him that he should probably go sit down as soon as possible. He made his way to his room, and retrieved a book from his the shelf beside his bed- Dorian Grey.
Koshi had read it only once before when he was younger, and vaguely recalled liking it, although he remembered next to nothing about the story. He glanced at his phone as he went to lay down on his bed, noticing that an hour had passed since Red told him he would visit. What was taking so long? They lived only fifteen minutes away from each other.

He was in the middle of the first chapter when there was a knock on the door- firm and heavy, by the sound of metal against metal, he could tell it was an Andera. "Come in!" He called, and left his book on the pillow to read later while he stood and patted out the wrinkles in his shirt, then went to the living room to greet his visitor. It was Red indeed.

"Hey Koshi!" The Andera greeted him. "How's May doing?"

"I'm not sure, I haven't checked on her in while... I don't want to disturb her, she might be asleep. Where're the others?"

"It's just me since all the others are working, and I have a night job."

"Oh, right." He said, feeling a bit dumb for forgetting. He took a seat on the couch, and self-consciously hid his injured foot behind his other one, not too keen on making Red curious about it.

"There's no chance you might wanna go somewhere, right?"

"I can't just leave May alone..." He said, looking own at his hands, folded neatly in his lap. Red seemed off- meaning: he wasn't his usual annoying, bombastic self.

Koshi felt a bit unsure about asking the Andera what was wrong, because it might be considered rude. Before he could open his mouth to say anything though, the Andera cut him off.

"Koshi, yesterday before we took May to the club... I caught a glimpse of something, and I didn't understand it until now..." Koshi leaned closer, listening intently. What had happened to make Red so somber?

"What was that thing on your neck?"

Koshi immediately leaned away, and clutched the collar of his shirt. It was as if his stomach had fallen out of an elevator into the shaft. He felt sick. "N-nothing! What're you talking about?" He felt sweat bead on his brow, but he was too stunned to wipe it away- he was paralyzed, awkwardly sat with his body rigid like a threatened animal's.

"Koshi, you're expression says otherwise." Damn the Andera for still being able to read facial expressions, despite them being made obsolete ages ago. "I need to know. Why do you keep pushing us away? Just tell me what's-"

"STOP. Just stop, Red." Koshi didn't want to hear anymore- he liked it better when Red was being annoying that when he was trying to be concerned. He was visibly shaking, and his body was the color of fine china.

" ... I'll listen-"

"I don't know what you're talking about anyway." Koshi said stubbornly. He shifted, eyes looking stone-cold, and unblinking. Red's optics zoomed in for a moment, and then without any kind of warning, the Andera suddenly shot up, legs affirming their position on their floor and neon light a blazing red Koshi had never seen before. A long arm shot out and a hand bigger than Koshi's head suddenly grabbed him by the neck, tearing open the collar of his shirt and almost wringing his neck as if he were a Weymer pigeon in the hands of a ten-year-old. Koshi hung there, supported by the bright red arm a few inches above the couch, before it released him and he flopped down hard.

The bruise met the light and Koshi stared at Red as if he had just been murdered by him. A fresh-corpse-glaze in his eyes and mouth agape, skin a sickly pale sheen that only the dead could boast. Red was motionless, as if the act had sucked the energy out of him.

"It's what I thought it was. Why?"

The dead eyes became grey swamp-pools, staring dimly, accusingly, at the red Andera. "You didn't have to come here. Just go away."

"I don't understand you humans."

The waters flooded out of his eyes in waterfalls. Red only then realized what he had done, and reached out with the same hand that had just attacked the bruise. "Koshi, I'm sorry..."

Bullet-sized tears dripped down the male's chin, he glimpsed the Andera's motions and flinched away. Optics met strained grey, and Koshi growled, "Get out."

The Andera stood motionless, as if having trouble processing what was happening.

"GET. OUT." Koshi balled his hands into fists, and this inspired the biological machine into movement- Red spun around on his red, raised heel and slouching, escaped through the door like a rejected prom date. Andera could not stay inside of a house once they are asked to leave- it is considered to be terribly rude. Red had no choice.

Koshi rubbed the back of his arm against his eyes, letting the fabric of his shirt absorb the water from his eyes.

Today had started off so well...
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
May eventually fell asleep after a while of laying there, thinking of just how much power the Andera had over them. The fact stilled stood that the only reason she was sick was because of them. She couldn't help but to believe that the freedom they gave them was sort of an illusion, since they did control certain parts of their lives.

It seemed as if her dreams wanted to bring her more fear, because what she dreamed was just horrible. She was in some dark room, the lights dim and eerie. Though what caught her attention was the bed a bit off to the side, closer to the darker part of the room. Slowly, she approached it and what she saw caused for a scream to resound from the back of her throat. It was Koshi with several tubes connected to his body and his abdomen was sliced open. She couldn't react, the whole thing was horrid and what got to her the most was when Koshi's eyes snapped open and turned to look at her, pleading her to free him of this mess. However, she wasn't given the opportunity to come to his aid because huge hands wrapped themselves around her upper arms and she was being dragged somewhere else. Immediately, May had begun to struggle in the grasp, despite knowing deep in her mind that it was futile. She was nothing but a fragile human to the Andera, someone that could be broken so easily. "Let me go!" She screamed and suddenly she was on a cold table, the coldness of it chilling her bare ski to the bone. Out from the darkness, emerged another Andera with a sharp blade in it hands and he reached down and the sharp edge of it sent a shiver down her spine as it was placed on her abdomen before they added more pressure, finally slicing through her soft skin.

May shot upright, her eyes wide with fear, while they darted around. She was safe and sound in her room. It was all just a nightmare. May took in deep breaths and slowly let it out. After a few minutes, she managed to calm down her rapid beating heart, though the fear didn't ease away. Before anything else, she heard voices echoing from the hallway. May wrapped the blanket around her body, before stepping onto the hardwood floor and slowly making her way down the hallway. "GET. OUT." Her eyebrows shot up in surprise at Koshi's voice...she had never heard him sound like that, so she quickened her pace and peaked out, only to see Red leave through the door and Koshi wiping his tears.

"Koshi..." Her voice was hesitant and soft as she looked over to him. What happened? The bruises around his neck suddenly stood out to her, since they were exposed by the undone buttons of his shirt. Crossing over, May stopped in front of him. "Koshi, are you okay? What happened?"
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.