Order (Mocking_Jayy and Desu Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi chuckled, also rather pink in the cheeks. The corner of his mouth quirked up in a smirk as he met her half-lidded gaze, amusement shining in his eyes. "Hmm..." He hummed, pretending to think about it... "Oh alright - yes, and no." The closeness they shared, to Koshi, did not exist to scratch an itch, and alleviate tension, and the heavy blush of human, vulgar thoughts one couldn't help but think about. No, he loved their closeness - and the finale was merely a bonus, and so was the afterglow. Baring themselves to each other, baring their passion, laying in close quarters - it amplified the part of their love that demanded closeness. They were inseparable, he was insufferably next to her most of the time. Their love in bed was just that - inseparable, another kind of string to tie them closer together. He loved it, needless to say.

May shifted up a bit, and his hands immediately engulfed her chest, pressing over her cleavage, slick with soap and water. Fingers danced around her perking buds, gently pinching their hardness, then quickly returning to caress the space around them. Koshi lowered his head to press a kiss against he forehead, finding the way she bit her lip absolutely adorable. "Mh.... I can live off of salads, without any candy... You're already sweet enough."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
May playfully rolled her eyes and gave his shoulder a gentle smack with her free hand, as he 'thought' about it. The girl knew that their intimate encounters were much more than just trying to soothe a natural urge. There was actual genuine love behind it, there was trust, and there was commitment. Which were wonderful aspects that made it even better.

The warmth of his hands engulfed her mounds and she nearly moaned out loud at the blissful sensation. His fingers traveled around the flesh before settling at the tip and she closed her eyes. Koshi connected his lips to her forehead in a sweet kiss, making the corner of her lips to quirk upwards in a smile, while his words caused for her to chuckle. "Not only are you good with your hands, but your good with your words too." She murmured before leaning forward to place a small smooch on his lips. This bath was turning out to be amazing and romatic. "You know...I hope our child has a good heart, just like yours." She reached up, once more, with her free hand to run her fingers through his hair, leaving the strands to stay back given that her hand was wet.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi smirked at her compliment, and still managed to appear innocent with the pink blush spread across his cheeks. May kissed it away, the soft, brief attack on his lips, and then later - her words, transformed his expression into an honest smile. A good heart? "And I hope out child has your strength, goodness, and patience. You also have a good heart - a better one." Koshi leaned down and pressed his lips against May's, moving his hands faster over the front of her body - until they fell to her hips, massaging the curve of her pelvis, gliding over her smooth, warm skin. Her hand moved upwards to brush through his hair, and the warm, fuzzy static that went down his spine felt outright delicious.

He pulled away from the kiss and dropped his head lower to kiss down the side of her graceful neck, finding the fading spots where he had sucked marks into her skin before. Opening his mouth, Koshi lapped at one of the places, before teasingly tracing his teeth over the spot. His hands slid down the outsides of her thighs... Before Koshi abruptly stopped in favor of keeping the bath more romantic than heated. He was already growing much too aroused with May's closeness, and the feeling of her legs pressed so tightly on either side of his hips... Good thing that there was foam around them, otherwise, that might have become too apparent. "May... We don't know if it worked yet, so don't get too excited. You don't feel any different, do you?"[/fieldbox]

May closed her eyes when his hands picked up the pace and traveled down her body. Things were getting heated far too quickly and he seemed to notice that too, because he abruptly pulled away. She worked to calm her body down and took in a deep breath. "N-no...But I don't think you feel it this early." May murmured as she starred down at her husband with uncertainty.

Pregnancy was a topic they had covered during their late schooling years, yet they had only touched the surface of it. They didn't go into depth on the subject so May's knowledge was limited on it. "I...I think that it should work. I mean...it has to, right?" May was now beginning to have doubts and she was growing worried by the second.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi took a deep breath, trying to cool his skin down before he glanced back down as May, and failed to notice the worry in her eyes. His sight was too limited for such details - yet, he could hear it in her voice. She sounded scared... Koshi quickly reached up and cupped her cheek in his hand, and smiled down at her. "Hey now... Don't worry. I don't want to sound corny, but... I love you so much that there's no way it won't work." His other hand moved upwards to find her free hand. He took it, and reached up to press her palm against the crescent-moon scar on his chest, over his heart, with a gentle smile. "Believe me, Love... I'm certain."

After all, they were created to be at the peak of their physical health at almost all times. They had always been destined to do this anyway. He grinned, and the excitement was clear in his eyes. "We need to start thinking of names..." It was too soon, but he was too happy to care.[/fieldbox]

Her husband's words of reassurance, paired with his touches, were enough to bring the brunette ease. "I believe you, My Love." May stated with a warm smile upon her lips. She wanted to kiss him again but held back when he mentioned something very important. "Oh yes!" Her expression and mood only brightened a tenfold at the thought. "If it's a boy...what should we name him?" May questioned as she thought through the possible names. "What about something similar to your name?" She suggested with a raised brow, trying to see if he favored the idea or not.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi laughed - May seemed to be hellbent on having a boy, and he didn't mind the idea at all. It would be fun - he imagined reading his favorite books to their child, or May showing them how to paint... His excitement grew tenfold, even though the negative little corner of his mind whispered: diapers. Lots and lots of diapers... This caused Koshi to shiver, dread catching up to him for a moment.

"Hmm..." He thought, lowering his head to bump his nose against May's, and shutting his eyes for a moment as he rested his forehead against her's, considering the idea. When words finally came to mind, Koshi pulled away and shook his head. "Perhaps something connected to your name as well? May... A season. Perhaps... No, that wouldn't really work."

He though back to his precious literature - dwelling on the names of particularly good-natured characters. The Lord of the Flies, the only child able to understand the true nature of The Beast, who bravely risked himself to bring the rest of the boys knowledge and help... He had been quiet, and wise... "Simon, perhaps? Or..." He wondered, completely incapable of coming up with anything fitting. "My mind is blank..." He pouted.
[/fieldbox]

"A season? Maybe that could work for a girl." May murmured while her mind drifted off trying to find a good name for their child. However, she looked back up at her husband when he spoke out again and she couldn't help but to chuckle. "It's alright Hun. We still have a long way to go, nine months to be exact." May gave him a warm smile, happy with the fact that they would have a child in their arms.

"I can't wait for it." May was so excited about it. "Do you have any names if its a girl?"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]It was still not confirmed if May was pregnant or not, but Koshi could hardly care less. There was no way she wasn't - their love had made sure of that. "I can't wait..." He chuckled, arms wrapping tighter around May's middle. Her stomach was flush against his - and Koshi smiled at the thought of a child growing between them, tiny hands, tiny feet, a small smile.

"June?" He asked, continuing with the theme of seasons as names. "April?" He thought for a while longer, and lowered his head to press his lips against's May's forehead, resting there as names came to his mind, and left it with little satisfaction. [/fieldbox]

"June...I kinda like the sound of that." May murmured as she closed her eyes when he placed his lips on her forehead. "What about...I don't know...maybe Rose?" May questioned, recalling the moment they had gone to the green house and she had shown him the flowers. The Rose had been her favorite and it represented their love. "She was made out of our love and a rose represents our love...what do you think?"

Thank goodness they had enough time to come up with names that they like for their child. Suddenly her stomach churned in worry. What would they feed their child? Well, she could feed it milk for the first month or so, but after that...No, everything will turn out okay. Hopefully by then, the resistance would have done something to bring them some good resources.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Rose...

It was lovely, and Koshi nodded his head in approval. "I like it." It was special - something symbolic, as the rose had been salvaged from the splintered remains of the greenhouse. It had survived, albeit with some small scars - a frazzled petal, and a tattered leaf - but it had survived, and its roots were strong. What bothered him a bit was the fact that May would be the one suffering through carrying the infant - it would be all worth it in the end, and he would try his hardest to help her, but it didn't seem very fair... Ah, but he was no seahorse - he could not carry it for her. Such things were left up to nature to decide, and he could do nothing but try to make May as comfortable as possible.

He would find a way to bring the greenhouse back - he would find a way to make things alright with Kaito. It seemed achievable, in that moment, sitting in the almost hot water, in May's arms. He glanced down, and noticed her worried expression. "Love... Do you want me to wash your hair?" He asked with a smile, cuddling her close to him.[/fieldbox]

The brunette smiled when her husband agreed on the name, happy that they could reach on an agreement so quickly. Now all they needed was to come up with a boy's name...yet she wasn't sure what.

Would the Andera protect their child? One thing was for sure, she wouldn't allow them to take him away from her to experiment on it, just like their father. She would protect it until her very last breath. "Hm?" May looked up at her husband when he asked her a question. "Yeah, please." A grateful smile blossomed on her lips and she leaned forward to give him a quick sweet kiss. "Do you want me to sit up?" She questioned after she pulled away and looked down at him.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled as May darted forward to press a kiss against his lips, and he reached up to run his hand through her hair, wetting the ends of it. It was getting longer - tempting him to keep stroking the rich, brown tresses. He nodded, and shifted to aid May in sitting up, pulling his legs closer towards his body... They felt a bit stiff from how long he had held them straightened out, and Koshi was tempted to fold them closer to his body, but he didn't want the warmth of May's body to be too far away... There was no such thing as being to close, or too intimate with May. He was practically stapled to her - and while he worried about if May thought he was too clingy, there was no better way to make him feel good, and happy.

Koshi cupped his hand underwater, and lifted it - capturing a small amount of liquid in the palm of his hand. Slowly, he reached up to carefully tilt his hand, letting the warm water run down the back of May's head. "Is the temperature alright?" He asked, reaching up to wipe away a stray droplet that threatened to spill down May's face.[/fieldbox]

May, with Koshi's aid, sat up and pulled her legs up to give her husband enough room (I'm assuming she's still facing him). Her emerald orbs followed his hand as it dipped under the water, before she glanced up at him. He was so sweet and amazing, if only he could see what she saw. A man with a good heart and mind, that cared for her deeply, and loved her. What more could she ask for?

"Why can't you see how amazing you are?" She questioned, quietly while she stared at him with an expression full of pure love.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]May's words caught Koshi by surprise, and he glanced up at May with a smile, and playfully leaned in to press a soft kiss against her forehead, reaching up as he pulled away to run his fingers down her cheek in a lengthy, lingering caress. "May..." He uttered her name, lost and overwhelmed by her gaze - so laden with love, so sweet, so incredibly kind... "My Love," He smiled brighter, leaning closer once again to rest his head against her's, shutting his eyes to feel even closer. "I think you're the one with poor sight... You're the one that's amazing."

Koshi pressed his lips against May's for a brief moment, marveling at the warmth of her mouth - how right it all felt, how pure. Nothing could ever keep him closer to sun-warmed sands than May - his toes were buried in her golden shore, and she was waist-deep in his sea, and that was alright. They were happy - he was almost silly with joy. His hands went up again to carefully wet May's hair, softly running through the strands until they stuck to May's back, dripping with water.
"Can you turn around, May? Ah... And pass me the shampoo, please~"
[/fieldbox]

The brunette briefly closed her eyes as he leaned forward to place a sweet, tender kiss along her forehead. It was those very kisses that made him a wonderful being. The gentle touch of his hands and the way he cared for her...It made her heart skip a beat and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Her love for him grew deeper everyday and she could never get enough of him.

Koshi rested his forehead against her and she closed her eyes before feeling his lips come in contact with hers. Pure bliss. That was how it felt to be kissed by Koshi and each kiss never lost its importance and special feeling. Soon enough they pulled away and he continued to wet her hair until he requested that she turn. "Of course." She moved her legs and turned around until her back was to him and she reached over for the shampoo before reaching back to hand it to him. "You make me so happy..." May breathed out an inaudible sight while closing her eyes and enjoying her husbands company and love

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi smiled at her words, feeling a blush light up his face as her body twisted around, turning away from him. And to make room, he bent his knees and sat cross-legged. Surprisingly, his knees did not touch the sides of the tub - it really was big, and he couldn't be more grateful for that.

He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around May's middle, and rested his chin on her shoulder, holding her closely against him. "I'm glad..." After a moment of embracing May, Koshi opened his eyes and pulled away to squeeze a bit of shampoo into the palm of his hand. Reaching up, the male slowly began rubbing the foaming solution into May's scalp, being careful to avoid pulling her hair. The sound of her soft sigh caught his attention, and his smile grew - she was happy, and that made him happy. His heart sang with joy - he had succeeded in his goal, for now - May was happy. He really was a good husband, Koshi thought with a glee-filled heart. And May was a fantastic wife. "May, do you think we could paint another mural in your room after this?" He asked, already thinking about what they could do after the bath. "And then... We could watch a movie... Wait, sre there any movies here?"

Once he was sure he had evenly distributed the shampoo throughout May's hair, he let his fingers find her scalp again, and slowly, Koshi massaged gentle circles against her head, trying to make May feel even more relaxed. [/fieldbox]

Koshi's arms came around her middle and she leaned back into her husband, before leaning back forward when he pulled away to begin massaging the shampoo into her scalp. It was such a soothing feeling and she didn't want it to end.

"Yes, I'd be happy to do another one. It'll be special too, since you're going to help me with it." May murmured with a smile as she closed her eyes. "Um, Kaito had mentioned that one. It was called Beauty and the Beast. Maybe we could watch that one." May responded to his question. Before his fingers began to work their magic. May tilted her head back a bit with her eyes closed to allow him better access. There was a content expression present on her face.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]He didn't know how he felt about helping May paint - his sight had stopped improving, and the dull, monochrome world around him was particularly void of color - and it was all his fault, he knew. How would he know which color was which? How would he know what to paint? Everything would blur together, indistinguishable from the palette of greys, and he would only grow sadder as a result...

Ah, but he had May. Surely she would help him... Koshi's fingers gently rubbed the suds into May's head, and without thinking, he leaned down to kiss the back of he head... And came away with a snow-white bubble beard, much to his dismay. It tickled his nose, and before he could try to stop himself, Koshi sneezed with his head down, causing more bubbles to launch into the air, lifted high by the air forced out of his lungs. "Beauty and the Beast...?" He asked, rubbing at his ticklish nose. "What's that about?" It seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite recall. "Is it one of those... Animated movies? Di... Diznay? What was that called..." He mumbled, thinking out loud.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.