Status
Not open for further replies.
Clyde's explanation to me was that the cryo room basically folded in on itself while merging with the locker room.

Also, I'd recommend doing what Clyde and I did, and use a Google Doc, because you can both edit it in realtime.

sorry for the delay, I was pretty much dead last night. We could have used a doc, oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@harleygore; before you respond to Lakota, want to do a copost now with me? :)

Gladly!! I'll send you a PM of my email if you want to do a document!!

If anyone wants to write something up with me at any point or wants to plan something out OOC, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my Skype.

The friendly voice of the computer
I'm just curious, these are probably useless questions, but what does the voice sound like? old, young, mechanical etc.

and how do we know for certain that it's the voice of a computer and not someone on a mic?

Because it sounds like every fucking trope of a computer there ever was. Your typical Siri or mechanical woman voice. The default RedSun.

damn, I guess Siri is tired of putting up with mankind after all these years, and joined the godlike entities of old

• Love
Reactions: Lyric
Yes, well....all we ever did was use her directions

Now, instead of giving in to our every whim, she's the one commanding us.

that's some poetic justice right there

Reactions: Shadow
lol

I suppose so. Can't wait to describe what you'll be eating to you guys. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait to describe what you'll be eating to you guys. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh no

I'm imagining the protein blocks from Snowpiercer, but knowing you, it's probably even worse than that

Oh no

I'm imagining the protein blocks from Snowpiercer, but knowing you, it's probably even worse than that
Yes, much worse than that.

At first I was thinking MREs or dehydrated food. But then decided, nah I'm going to do worse than that.

Welp. That's news.

Lol.

Oh I am waiting to just torture you all

Good luck getting in my head, even WITH our level of communication.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF WHAT I PLAN YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL

^Oh sorry I don't know aliens possessed me

Hello, just letting you guys know that I most likely won't be able to post until Saturday night at the earliest!!

@harleygore; Thanks for letting us know. :)

I'll put a quick update, I won't be available on Friday and Saturday of next week. I have a show and my call time to be there is 5 my time. So, those nights I won't be able to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.