No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Rated M: Violence, strong language, adult themes[but nothing like the libertine, fade screen black], drug usage, gore, horror.
Orbis
[BCOLOR=transparent]You should have seen the Big Bang with your ideas. It was beautiful. It was the start of everything. It was the beginning of everything. And not many Star Children know how their world came to be. They claim to know. 2,000 year old books claim, that there is a Human based God out there somewhere. Other books claim world peace by communing one Star Child with nature. But it's all the same. Humans are usually arrogant to think that they each have something unique, and different from each other.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They kill each other. Striving for this individuality. It's a trait inherent in all Star Children it seems. Still you should have been there. If the Human based God is benevolent and kind, I wonder what they would have thought if they saw it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If I could bring a Star Child back to the day that they were all born. I wonder what they would have thought on that day. The Star Children think they have it all figured out. With their technology, and with all their fancy science. Or they think they can explain it with, their limited human perspective with their religions and faith of how they got there.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No one is wrong. It's part science. It's religion. Just from a limited perspective, if you weren't there. But they couldn't be there. They were a culmination of many years. And you'd think by now they'd get it. That their perspective is limited. Blaming their own human perspective, as the failures of their life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Whether that human perspective is blaming their Human Based Gods. Or blaming their Human Based Demons. You'd think they understand it was not their limited scope hurting them. Simply the universe didn't really care. It was cold and unfeeling. If Human Based Gods were benevolent and stern like strict teachers than what would the Star Children think of us.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What would they say if, they learned their little lives were not built because they cared? And when I say they. I mean Asterois and Asterologica. The Big Bang was no more an accident as it was nor more on purpose either. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You should have been there. When those two fought. Their fist clashed, splintering into the dust of stars, when their powers were too great from each other, they had a big boom. Their body became the first planets. The debris came the first stars.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And years later. The Star Children look up to their atmosphere, past their Ozone and say there's some magic in place. I pity the Star Child who thinks that way. They didn't create these little Star Children because they wanted to.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Because somehow we're looking down on their little speck they call Earth. And patting them on the back with an invisible hand. Merely we watch. If movies are entertainment for the Star Children, to explore bigger and wonderful ideas. Than Star Children, are our entertainment. That we sit, and entertain the idea that these Star Children know nothing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The many inside jokes. The many looks of pity on these sack of meats with a limited lifespan. We're mere just thoughts. Something created by science and something like religion due to a bored married couple. But we're not looking to some spiraling nebula or black hole saying, Jeez. We must come from there and there must be something out there that really loves us.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We never gotten involved with the Star Children's life. Maybe mused the ideas. Maybe the ideas went around far too many thoughts. But we never involved ourselves with the Star Children. They were too unimportant. Too uninteresting. Too not worth our time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Till we met. And till we got to the point that Logic and Body came to. Bored. Bored of laughing and pointing. And calling the lack of common sense, illogical. By an inexperienced. Arrogant species. We grew tired of sitting back and watching.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We came to the conclusion. Very conclusively. With three votes that mattered. Ours. That we would intervene.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Star Children arrogance called it a Test of Faith. When their Human Based Gods put them through some trial of hardship and suffering. Star Children with all their blind optimism told those less fortunate Star Children that God was just testing them, and to have hope.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Call this our trial of the Star Children. But really, it's just our entertainment. Really we just moved from fiction to reality television.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Anti-Thought[/BCOLOR]

The Plot
[BCOLOR=transparent]You are 1 of 5, taken from your home planet Star Child. Too entertain the three of us. This will be your new home, aboard the ship the UCSS Promise. We hope we have made it suitable for your needs Star Child. You will wake Star Child, when you are pulled from the furthest reaches of your planet. From there you will be put on trial. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We leave you with one last message. One of the five Star Children we chose is an unconvicted murder. Who has killed at least 10 known victims. We tell you this Star Children to assess your trust in one another. We hope to see what you have to offer us Star Children. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You may die. But since it's only the eight of us, you won't die for too long. Sleep well Star Children. Wake up well Star Children.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How This RP Works and a Summary[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]This RP is a science fiction psychological contained horror thriller. It will be in a ship, where you have been kidnapped by unseeable sources. You have kidnapped by the three Cosmic Entities Anti-Thought, The Restart, and Technic Tongue. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They leave you with a final message that you have been locked to the furthest reaches of space, alone, with no communication or any way of contacting Earth. With a murderer. Whether or not this is true. The Cosmic Entities watch from far away, to see how the crew reacts to their new circumstances.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Will the isolation drive you crazy? Will the murderer kill you? Was it all a sick joke? Are you all actually murderers and turning on each other?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Only your actions and the story will unfold this.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You Will Die in this RP. Multiple times. However! You Will Also be brought back by The Restart. You will be dead for about 5 hours In Game. But will be dead in Real Life for 24 Hours. Essentially You The Player, will be allowed to come back with the same character the Next Day. But in The Context of the RP. Your Character Is Only Dead for 5 Hours. Explained further in IC Co-post with yours truly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku's Rules, you know them, no point in repeating them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am a GM Nazi, and I am going to be honest about that. I expect, anyone interested in this RP, to be expected to Post Quality Post. That strengthen the narrative. I will not accept One Line Sentences. But I will accept the Minimum of One Quality Paragraph. But the Paragraph has to be Quality. I rather you strive for Two Or Three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Post Speeding will be Variant on How Fast the Players can Post. I will be limited it to 3 Post a Day. Exceptions will be If Everyone is Online at the Same Time, we may do some fun stuff together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication Is Key. I expect my members to be communicating to me when they have vacations, midterms, and other issues that may delay the RP or their posting speed. So I can adjust the RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Creative. The Success in Any RP. Is the Effort Each Member Puts into the RP. Creative characters that open pathways for storytelling arcs and are dynamic in nature will do much better than baseline characters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How I Select Characters to be accepted; As I will reiterate later in the Cast Section, is you have 48 hours to complete a character for the Slot You Have Reserved. Exceptions are you speak with me about work or a busy life, I'll give you a week. However, characters are often accepted based on the criteria of creativity, if you're willing to accept criticism. Most likely, as long as you get the sheet completed in the timeline, consider you're guaranteed to have a position in this RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Most and Importantly Have Fun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alongside the slot I will be playing, I will be playing the elements, I will be playing the three entities, and I will be running Events That Affect the Characters. I will be reserving slots for people interested in this RP, consider this a guarantee that as long as your sheet is complete within 48 hours of your reservation you'll most likely be accepted. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 1 - Clyde[/BCOLOR]
Blind Bandit Lakota

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2- @Redsun_Criminal[/BCOLOR]
Pet Doctor Gwen

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3 - @harleygore[/BCOLOR]
Sweet Innocent Eureka

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4- @Shadow[/BCOLOR]
The Fabulous One Leon
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 5- Open[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [the name of your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [20+, unless you can convince me of someone younger][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual ID - [how do you identify][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [no actors on the runway. I will accept semi realism and realistic pictures. But please make this realistic. I don't want to see pretty girl who's just taking a selfie. We're not all gorgeous models so please be realistic in the appearances of your characters. I want at least a simple description with a picture][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [Remember, a personality is not set in stone. I want this to be thorough, and I want this to be in depth. My characters in group RPs and even in collaborative stories, have all evolved from the personality. The more you give, the more I can work off of, and the more of a blueprint you have your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [be detailed, and don't just throw physical strengths or mental strengths. Blend at least 3 or 4 strengths into your character. I will not be accepting, just Helpful. How is your character Helpful? Give me at least some detail of why it is a strength][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness: [same as strengths, but with weaknesses. A good number to blend would be at least 3 or 4.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [thorough histories that aren't bucket list of events. I want them to give me the who, what, why, when, how, and where of their histories. All of your humans are from Earth, in the year 2015. I want to know how an event made them feel. Why they chose the actions they chose. These Histories should PM'd to me. And I will accept, concise history ideas. You don't have to write an actual story for the History. Your Histories will be fully discovered in the RPs. But I need them for Arcs and to create interesting narratives for your character][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your Biggest Wish: [simple as that, what's your character's biggest wish, optional][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [optional, but highly recommended. I always am a firm believer that a piece of music can speak the words of a character that words could not convey. Have Fun with this section][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Lakota Kimber Carpenter [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 30[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender ID: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual ID: Asexual; Bisexual [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He was sitting on a bench, he didn't look like he was waiting for the bus and you were trying to avoid him. Despite his clearly visible handicap, as his eyes, darted from place to place involuntarily. It was kind of eerie to watch him and you wanted to stay clear from his dirty cargo pants, long sleeve t-shirt that was loose on his body like he was merely a skeleton standing at 5'7". His hands were tattooed, they told a story, and he wore fang gauges. His hair was a mess, layered, and caked in grease you could barely tell the original color. He didn't look like he had showered or slept anywhere comfortable. Everyone was ignoring him and so were you. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
33arqzt.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A natural born leader, with a charismatic presence. He naturally takes charge, when he sees a problem he finds a solution. That's just who he is, he's not the type of person to allow his circumstances to bring him down, because he still knows he is in charge. He's oozes confidence and his presence is considered to be quite palpable. He often resorts in short violent outburst to prove his status, and then he settles down. He's a charged and active personality, who can be on edged, but also can be as cool as a cucumber.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's all about judging what mood he is in. Which is hard to tell because he's controlled, and is able to harness some self control. Or maybe that's the illusion of control. He knows how to shut people down and get them to listen to him. It's the energy or aura he presents.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He can intimidate a man with a single look, despite his limitations. If he sees his limitations he's either really good at hiding them or insecure about them. That's how most would perceive, but the truth would be far from that. Or is far from that. He either has really convinced himself he has no weaknesses. Or he has really big delusion of grandeur.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He sees himself as invincible because of the way he has lived and survived. Every hardship he wears like a badge on a soldier's vest. The more survives the more he believes he is invincible. Though that just may be due to his natural luck. He makes people like him, but he's a slow burn of a personality.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likeable at first there will always be something off about him. You'll never be able to pinpoint exactly what it is, until, it's too late. Until he's asking you to stash a glock in your car. Not knowing it was a smoking hot barrel used for killing someone. Not until you realize the manipulation. Violence and control he actually has over you.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]His charismatic nature and natural take charge attitude has you swept up in his eccentricities. He can manage to even convince people who know him. That he hasn't fallen on hard times. Even if he's homeless. Been in jail. Been dead twice. Been roughed up. He hasn't fallen. Only risen more. Except that he isn't like a phoenix. The reference is just a trope. A cliche. He's gotta be something else. Something else that rises.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perhaps a zombie is a better picture of who he is. Zombies rise and lack fear, lack death, and lack pain. He lacks remorse for his actions. And sees it all in the nature of every man out for themselves. He sees that to survive you have to use people. Manipulate them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He's an excellent liar, because he's good at believable lies. So believable he's managed to convince himself they are true. Was there ever an individual who was hurt and insecure and self conscious of themselves? Perhaps in the past.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]But he became the environment. He became what people wanted. And he'll always be around. He's not going to die. He's not going to die today or tomorrow. He's living. Reliving. Reanimated. He is. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And you're not.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He's loyal and respectful, but only with what you'll get him in the end. He throws around his handicap like a pity card just to get people to help him. And that's what has broken many of his relationships with people.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He likes guns. Which seems cliche, but he likes the feel. They make him feel cool. He remembers the first gun he ever got. He also remembers the first time it was shot off and how it smelled. He likes revolvers, because they remind him of gangsters of old. Speaking of gangsters of old, he likes era set piece movies with 30s to 50s Mafia Gangster movies. Like the Godfather.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes weakness. He says he's like a predator, he can sense that shit from a mile away. But weakness is what gets you kicked around the ears and the shit beat out of you till you're tough. Where he came from, it was like tenderizing your personality. Either you were a bitch boy who never got out of the Hood. Or you fought your way to "fame". A different kind of fame.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He liked Meth. He says the high was something euphoric like sex. Despite the fact that he isn't sexually active as some people may be. He's not into sex like that. He's more into violence like it's sex. Meth makes him hyped. Makes him ready for battle. But he has to stay clean from the Ritalin, the Meth, and the Coke. Because the court will throw him back into jail.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes weather. He says weather should never happen. It's not like he didn't notice the weather to begin with. But it's more noticeable, when they kick even a blind man from sleeping in the metro terminal when it's nighttime and no one is around. He says weathers always been inconvenient. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Natural Leader; He is a natural born leader, he takes charge and he expects to be in charge. He's got that kind of attitude about him. It's his aura and most people who are little sheeps easily follow him. Because he is seen as the biggest fish in the sea. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Intimidating Presence; Another one of his natural aura things, he's got an intimidating presence. And anyone without the will, easily breaks under the pressure. All it takes is a look and he's got you in his sights. Well metaphorically speaking.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Problem Solver; due to his charismatic presence and his natural leader tendencies. Lakota tends to nip things in the bud. He hates when problems stay problems. He searches for solutions before the problems annoy him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blindness; let's address the elephant in the room right now. He's blind. There isn't much to say other than he's blind. Okay moving on.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Addiction Prone; It's been an issue before jail. Before all of this, it's what tears him away from the right people and makes him behave like an idiot. And it's not drugs, he's got an addictive personality, even being in charge is some kind of addiction to him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prone to Violence; when he doesn't get his way, guess he's like his father way, he can lose a little control.. And can resort to violence to get his way, rather than his likeability. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prone to Seizures; ironically they are due to an increase amount of stress. It's usually stress that brings them on and only been an issue since his second overdose. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Your Biggest Wish: Repentance and Forgiveness; I know that's two, but fuck. My life priorities are all fucking messed up[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Name:[/BCOLOR] Eureka Lafayette

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Age:[/BCOLOR] 21

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Gender ID[/BCOLOR] - Agender [she/her]

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Sexual ID[/BCOLOR] - Aromantic/Pansexual

26cc62eae1a515c6e19eadda72be873c.jpg

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
She's a slightly above average 5'7", with quite an average build. Eureka's eyes are large and often shooting from side to side, aware of everything. Most things about her are long, long fingers, long neck, long legs, and slender. Her hair is thick and bleached. It's often almost done up, it's kind of in a ponytail, kind of in a braid, kind of neat and brushed. She is dressed the same. In fancy blouses and skirts, but the blouse isn't fully tucked in or isn't all the way buttoned, or she just didn't bother putting shoes on. She stands with perfect posture, but at the same time seems folded within herself, her hands always kept close to her chest.

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Eureka is a quiet little thing. Cute, gentle, adorable, she's been called it all. She doesn't really care. She doesn't mind the attention, and she doesn't mind being forgotten. She never thought of her as a part of the rest of society. They always seemed to feel things that she couldn't. Love and hatred, it was all foreign to her. She could never relate to others with her seemingly bland (or cute. She's either bland or cute, but she's never been anything else in her life) self, so she finds it best for everyone that she disappears. She has no hobbies and so is constantly studying everything around her. Body language, the way people laugh, the notes of melodies and the pitch of a dog's bark. Because of this, she's a quick learner. She doesn't find a lot of enjoyment in this, but she knows it can be useful, and indulges in her knowledge whenever she can. She will grow old, she knows, and no one will think she's cute anymore, as she's always gotten through life. She needs something. Something to get her a pass into the Real World, where everyone seems to live.
Along with being quiet, Eureka can be quite passive. In order to make other people happy, and to avoid being bothered, she'll usually do whatever a person says. She'll speak in a soft monotone tone, and will get louder when you ask her to, and quieter when need be (which is rare), and she herself won't even notice the resentment that's growing within her. She knows it's down there, deep under, but she has been so used to ignoring the burn in her to really understand it. Again, she's okay with that. She's okay with being a robot. She sees it as her duty, her role in life. There needs to be a leader, and there needs to be the peasants. It's the way of life, right? So, she doesn't fight it.
She doesn't ever really feel close to someone, she doesn't even remember truly liking a person. She always chalked it up to just not meeting the right person, but she would be alright with growing up alone. Like mentioned, she's accepted that she is the floor mat of society, and sometimes those people don't find happiness or company. Or at least, she likes to believe she's accepted it. She's confused. She sees the rest of society as a gated neighborhood and she's the only one not inside, and she can't figure out why, or how the rest of them work. She can have no strong feelings towards someone, but will get obsessed with them if she sees them as the key. Cute won't always cut it, she realises that, and so she dreams of being accepted for something other than that mere feature.

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
Determination - Not from her own will, but she will get whatever you need to get done, done, and she will get it done as quick as possible.
Neutral - Able to figure out solutions without emotions and biases getting in the way to screw things over.
Quick Learner - She's very analytical, and a detail person. Concepts work and fit themselves out almost immediately in her head if explained properly.
Cute - She's cute. She doesn't know why this is a strength, but people constantly praise her for it, so perhaps it's something.

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Weakness[/BCOLOR]
Robotic - She really only goes through the motions, and has no true motivation. If she has no direct goal, she will sit and be useless.
Obsessive - If she sees you as someone who can teach her to be what she sees as "Normal", she will silently stick to you.
Socially inept - She doesn't mesh well with people. She can't understand others past a logical point of view, and will just come off rude if someone tries to start a normal conversation. Because of this, she also can't pick up on how other people are feeling, and can easily say the wrong thing.
Cute - Sometimes she thinks she can just use this as a way to get away with things, even if it's very inappropriate and would be obviously problematic to others.

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Your Biggest Wish[/BCOLOR]
To feel real, like everyone else.

[BCOLOR=#f7b0ee]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]
Mousou Express

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest. So far everything looks good, but I hate the photo. Feels to animeish and cartoonish. I rarely accept photos like that and the photo looks way too young to be 21. Please change the appearance, but otherwise you are more than accepted.

Name: Gwendolyn Alice Anderson

Gender ID: Female

Sexual Preference: Dubious

Appearance:

Gwendolyn is a rather unassuming specimen. She stands above-average at 5'8" with an unmistakably thin build, fair skin and modest curvature with straight, jet-black hair that slightly extends past her shoulders. Her eyes are pale grey, over which she often wears a pair of glasses with rectangular lenses. Publicly, she usually wears her white lab coat, and often tries to appear more qualified than she actually is.

Alice.jpg

Personality:

The Oddly Cheerful Australian Veterinarian.

The first thing anyone would notice about Gwendolyn (or "Dr. Anderson" as she prefers to be called) is her Australian accent. Second to that would be how, outwardly, she's rather upbeat, or at least amicable as a person. She's often eager to help others, isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, and easily tolerates the missteps of others. Those who know of her would say she loves animals, as she's a veterinarian and sometimes talks to her clients' pets. They would also say she rarely goes out of the house for anything other than work, for which she seems to have an uncanny dedication, and has no friends of her own. Though she spends a lot of time alone, she's still most certainly capable of socializing, and she wouldn't seem out of the ordinary at all... if it wasn't for her other unusual quirks... the way she sometimes seems rather distant, or the way she can become more than a little careless when she lets her guard down. At times, her good attitude even comes across being completely contrived... Not to mention she was once caught operating without anaesthetic.

Being both sexually and morally dubious, everything is grey to Gwendolyn, and she can't seem to put her full faith in anything. Being morally indifferent also makes her an atheist, unsurprisingly. Life to her is just an impossibly complicated chemical reaction, a universe in which all things can be deduced mathematically... or perhaps even less sacred than that.

Strengths:

Medical Know-how; Having studied biology for several years, and being a qualified veterinarian and veterinary surgeon, Dr. Anderson may be able to provide medical aid to those in need. Although her inexperience with severe physical trauma means that she's often forced to resort to rudimentary and makeshift solutions...

Helpful; When Gwendolyn remains distracted from the darkness that often creeps to the forefront of her mind, she can actually be a very altruistic, self-sacrificing and all around helpful person. She only takes a leadership position if it's absolutely necessary.

Weaknesses:

Very Little Remorse; Frankly, despite her peachy exterior, she's nearly a sociopath beneath the surface. Life has left her feeling deeply dissatisfied, she has resultantly become rather unfeeling. She sometimes sees people the way she sees animals, just sacks of meat and water drifting around aimlessly, without purpose, seething in filth and grit. It's also worth mentioning that she's not the kind of doctor that will fight with her patient to the bitter end, and often views death as a practical solution to suffering...

Somewhat Unstable; On some rare occasions, Gwendolyn sees life as a giant cosmic joke, so meaningless and worthless that she takes extreme measures in order to remind herself she's alive: self-harm, violent outbursts, deranged behaviour and extreme pleasure-seeking all while crying/laughing to herself. Even though she's alone when these breakdowns happen, one day her habits might just get her killed.

Your Biggest Wish: Fulfilment. There has to be something, please tell me there's something more than this...

{Song}

We spoke in Conversation. You're Accepted Redsun.

Name: Leon Craft

Gender ID - Male

Sexual ID - Straight

Appearance: Leon is tall and thin, standing at 5'10" and weighing 143 pounds. He has long, straight brown hair, which falls below his shoulder-blades, and dull grey eyes. His lithe figure and long hair have been the cause of a cruel amount of bullying throughout his life, as it gives him a rather feminine appearance. He is typically clad in loose jeans and a hoodie, in an attempt to hide his build from those who might harass him further.

tumblr_neenabKYfX1tgzq12o1_500.jpg

Personality:
Leon is, and always has been, brighter than most of those around him, and has had mixed feelings about it. Though he's never been particularly strong, knowing that he's got the edge on brains over most other people came as a comfort. On the other hand, it also became one more thing to be bullied for, and from time to time, has made him think condescendingly of others around him; however, he rarely voices these views. He is logical and open-minded, which has often helped him to quickly pick up new skills, in and outside of school. When people do things that seem irrational to him, or if he can't see the reason in it, he can quickly become frustrated, and although he is usually calm, he will often act out when in this state of frustration.

Being most comfortable when working alone, Leon's behavior can sometimes shift when he is part of a group. He prefers to do things his own way, but also doesn't want to be too different and end up being cast out. He doesn't particularly like to lead, and will often observe the opinions of a group and let someone else lead, occasionally voicing his opinion but other times keeping quiet so as not to rock the boat. In times when he feels that the members of the group truly need it, he will fall into the attitude of a leader, whether people choose to follow him or not.

Leon is a curious person, often seeking to learn everything he can about new things, and finding different ways to do and deal with various situations. And although he is smart, he will sometimes act without thinking, which can often cause him to overlook things or to make mistakes. Finally, being very heavily oriented towards logic and intelligence, Leon is often emotionally distant, doing things because they make sense to him, and not thinking about how it may emotionally effect himself or others; when in this frame of mind, Leon has sometimes been told that he seems to think almost like a computer.

Underneath his cool, composed exterior, Leon perpetually fights to contain a darkness with himself that started when he discovered the body of a childhood friend when he was 13, having hung herself. His mentality is a constantly shifting scale; from pacifism to harsh aggression, from cherishing every life around him to seeing humanity as a disgusting waste, and from overall optimism to depression.

Strengths:
Adaptive fighter - Leon has an adept level of training in martial arts, primarily Tae Kwon Do but with bits and pieces of training in other arts and experience fighting people with several other styles, having picked up things here and there from the fights he's been in and those he's watched, as well as having had a general understanding of several concepts of combat even before his training, which he learned from fights with the bullies he endured through his adolescence. His knowledge of these fighting concepts, along with those he has learned in his training, and his understanding of how to apply them, helps him to quickly adapt his style when fighting against users of unfamiliar methods.

Emotional distance - Leon's heavy focus on doing what is logical often leads him to set aside his emotions, which can help in highly stressful situations. He will concentrate on doing what he views has to be done, regardless of how he or others feel, and this can be useful, as he can work through panic and discord to accomplish things.

Open-mindedness - Leon's broad views and open mind can often help him to accept things that others find hard to grasp because they are different, or because they're uncomfortable topics. This helps him to quickly pick up on things that he hasn't experienced before, and to roll with the punches that are thrown at him.

High pain tolerance: Leon's constant beatings in the form of bullying has taught him to block out pain until he has time to adequately deal with the matter, often helping when he is injured or in a fight.

Weakness:

Emotional distance - While Leon usually cares about others, his occasional lack of emotions can sometimes lead him to seem harsh and cold when logic suits his needs and emotions go out the window. In this state, he will sometimes take things far enough that his lack of compassion disturbs those around him.

Impulsiveness - Leon's occasional impulsiveness is often his fatal flaw. He will rush to act or jump to conclusions sometimes, be it from pressure, frustrations, impatience, or a variety of other reasons, depending on the situation. This often causes him to miss out on things that he otherwise would have picked up on had he paid more attention or thought about something a little more, choosing a reckless action instead.

Lack of physical strength - While he is fit, Leon is not exactly powerful. When in fights, he relies heavily on speed and technique, and on shutting out pain until after the conflict.

Your Biggest Wish: To be looked up to.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
As we discussed you are accepted.

*Heavily pressures Clyde to start the RP tonight*

*gave into pressure*

IC is UP
Have Fun and One of Yous is Getting a Special Conversation.

brrrr I feel cold now

Are we still going to have a fifth member? (I think it would be good)

Yes, we will. It's in the advertisement section @Redsun_Criminal

I simply started the IC because I have liberty to do quite a bit with the 5th person, no matter when they decide to show up

Clyde! I have news. Skype me.

Sorry I've been absent, I've had a very filled schedule these past two days, but I'm working on a post right at this moment!!

@Redsun_Criminal and @Shadow;

there was no hallway. You literally walk straight into the other room which is the locker room

Hey you guys, we should pass around Skypes in case we want to work something out like what Clyde and I just did. Since we're trying to keep posts at 3 or less a day, co-posting would be a good way for characters to have full conversations.

Hey you guys, we should pass around Skypes in case we want to work something out like what Clyde and I just did. Since we're trying to keep posts at 3 or less a day, co-posting would be a good way for characters to have full conversations.
did you want to try a collab post with me @harleygore?

Reactions: Sir Salty
Leon stepped forward into the room, not noticing as the other three were suddenly brought into it as well by some trick of space
so... did me and eureka get teleported to the locker room? or wat what is love?

Status
Not open for further replies.