Status
Not open for further replies.
That accounts for one of us. There are four. And the last post was mine.
Eureka's post kind of still applies now (she's just listening to everyone else / making a braid). I posted before you and I'm not sure if I have much to go by, so I guess we're just waiting for you and Clyde (more clyde, because he's the only one who knows what's going on) to move the plot forward.

Eureka's post kind of still applies now (she's just listening to everyone else / making a braid). I posted before you and I'm not sure if I have much to go by, so I guess we're just waiting for you and Clyde (more clyde, because he's the only one who knows what's going on) to move the plot forward.

I'll have a post up after work than

I'm sorry!! My weekends are usually super busy (I'm kind of a big party animal) so it's hard to find time to post then

well i'm up now after a shower i'll get something up

I'm sorry!! My weekends are usually super busy (I'm kind of a big party animal) so it's hard to find time to post then
You're underage, you shouldn't party that hardy. Not yet, at least.

Posted a short little diddy, but it moves the plot along.

For you two, maybe X3 I totally knew it was gonna happen. And obviously Clyde did, too.

By the way, we were co-posting and I had already written how Leon killed Lakota before you said that thing about going for the jugular XD I'm an efficient killer, typically.

For you two, maybe X3 I totally knew it was gonna happen. And obviously Clyde did, too.

I didn't know that was going to happen what are you talking about

O_O

what if leon is the killer, and he killed himself to make it look like he isn't

and now he's summoning yog-sothoth

Fuck, I've been caught onto >_>

Lol, jk.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
hey now I don't drink or anything, I'm just usually not home on the weekends. I'm a responsible little minor.

Anyways, making a post now. I don't really know what to say since Eureka's just kind of out in the hallway so it probably won't be too long, but things are getting interesting!!

The Doctor? When did we get a Time Lord on this ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.