Opposites Attract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Steven when he pulled her into his embrace. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the hug,it was much needed and they both knew it. The two of them had went through ups and downs more than five year old couples have, and yet somehow they still managed to stay together. Sure, they parted ways before, but they knew it was needed and temporary " I love you too". Steven's words made Amy smile within his hold. And surely, Amy would never get tired of hearing those words from him. They made her heart skip a beat everytime.

When they pulled away slightly, still in each other's arms but pulling away to simply look at each other, Amy smiled softly " Now that things have settled with your parents you have to come by and see the beach house. Me and Frankie set it up and it looks awesome, plus now you'll have to places where you can crash at over the summer, your loft and the beach house" She chuckled at his enthousiam and grinned when he kissed her forehead before letting him guide the way to his car "Speaking of the loft, you haven't seen it yet! That little surprise trip doesn't count, you didn't get the tour from me." She joked teasingly as they got into the car and she glanced at him and winked playfully "And my room's huge if you ever decide to sleep over when Hannah and Frankie are occupied in the beach house." She teased and bit her bottom lip as she looked at the road when he drove.

When they finally got to the parking lot, and climbed out, she let Steven guide the way to the beach house, hand in hand, their fingers intertwined. When they arrived, she widened her eyes. It looked beautiful, amazing. She knew Frankie's uncle was rich, but his beach house was huge and very modern " The inside looks even better" Amy snapped her eyes to Steven and grinned, letting him guide her inside. And he was right, the beach house interior was amazing, simply amazing. She couldn't wait to spend the summer between here and the loft. But she had a feeling she'd be spending more time here "Whoa, this looks amazing.. I have got to hug Frankie's uncle when I see him." She chuckled and looked around.

Amy simply looked around as Steven disappeared in one of the rooms, and when he emerged back, she was surprised to see him in swimming trunks and shirtless and for a moment her eyes settled on his toned chest and stomach before his voice snapped her out of it, well sorry, she was still a hormonal teenager even if she was eighteen now " I think it's time to swim. Hannah already dropped by and I'm sure you can use one of her bathing suits" Amy chuckled "I'm sure I'll find something." She rested her hands on his bare chest when he kissed her slowly and teasingly, and she almost pouted when he pulled back. But instead she bit her bottom lip " Lets go princess" his words made her smirk, the teasing game huh? We'll see about that. Amy pulled away and stepped back "I'll get dressed then." She winked and walked away, Steven had already showed her Hannah's room.

When she got in, and closed the door behind her, she used one of Hannah's make up wipes to clean her face from makeup, and then she got out of her dress only to find that Hannah's bikini's were almost all imprinted. Of course, Hannah wouldn't be herself without her bold bikinis. Amy shook her head amusingly and chose what she found was the best to suit her and she quickly changed, letting her wavy hair flow down her shoulders a bit messily. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided not to wear the matching shorts, but some blue short jeans shorts, staying in her bikini top only as well, no shirt.

Amy made her way out to Steven and smiled, seeing him sitting on the couch in front of the tv in the living room which connected the 4 bedrooms upstairs, and she walked up behind the couch, putting her hands on Steven's shoulders and leaning down to kiss him as she titled his head back, it should've been hard, kissing opposite, but it wasn't, somehow her lips found his easily and moved in perfect sync as she kissed him passionately, then slowing it down before barely pecking his lips then letting hers hover of his, a smirk on her face "Ready big guy?" she whispered before pulling back and straightening up.

Game on.

twin-set-spring-2014-beachwear-barbara-palvin12.jpeg

(I thought this place would do good, open space on ground floor, with an outdoor setting, and 4bedrooms identical rooms and 3 bathrooms upstairs with a connecting living room. Link below shows the beach house.)
http://www.idesignarch.com/exquisite-modern-beach-house-in-australia/
(Also, the game room: )

Modern-Beach-House-in-Costa-Rica5.jpg

(Making the game room on the ground floor so it's a terrace not a balcony with Jacuzzi outside.)

Steven was busy indulging himself into the show on TV that he didn't notice Amy coming out of the room until she leaned his head back and pressed her lips against his. The kiss was passionate and then slowly teasing and he grinned against her lips before she pulled away. "Ready big guy?" Oh Steven was ready alright but he really wanted to pull her down into the couch and continue what had started but instead he stood up and walked to the door only stopping to grab the towels and hold the door open for Amy to walk out.

The hot summer breeze hit Steven's body and he couldn't wait to hit the coldness of the beach water. He jogged on over and when he reached the water Steven dove on in feeling the coldness engulf his body. There was nothing like cold water in such hot temperatures. Once Amy made her way into the water he grinned and swam over to her taking her hands and pulling her fully into the water.

" This feels amazing right now". Steven sighed as he began to float in the water squinting up at the bright sky. The beach wasn't packed but there were tons of people there. Little kids with there parents splashing and playing in the sand, kids horse playing, and the teenagers and adults casually swimming along in peace. Steven went under water for a moment swimming around so Amy couldn't keep up with him. Steven was good a holding his breath for long periods of times, when he was younger he used to scare his older siblings when he didn't come up for air right away.

He grabbed Amy's ankles and gave a light pull making her loose her balance somewhat before he came up for air and laughed. Steven wiped some of the water from his face before he wrapped his arms around Amy's waist. " Did I scare you?".

Amy grinned back when she saw the grin on Steven's face, his are a little darker but he did get up, and Amy watched him as he brought the towels for them. She was glad everything was turning out great for the summer because she couldn't wait for more time with Steven and their friends. She really wanted to enjoy her summer, especially with Steven, she figured they deserved that much. When he was back with the towels, Amy turned and walked out of the beach house as Steven held the door open for her and she grinned "What a gentleman. I can't even recognize you anymore" She teases as they made their way to the beach.

As they reached the beach shore, Amy couldn't help but grin widely, looking around and breathing in the summer air. She had never had such a relaxing day ahead of her and for sure, she was going to make the best of it. As she watched Steven get excited, throw the towels on the sand and jog over to the water she couldn't help but laugh lightly before picking up their towels and neatly laying them open on the sand. She pulled her shorts off, and left her hair to fall down her back before making her way over to Steven, the cold water feeling nice against her warm skin. But as she tried to make her way into the water gently and slowly, she suddenly felt Steven's hands on hers as he pulled her fully in the water and she gasped as the cold water, as nice as it felt against her, shocked her warm body. But she couldn't but smile up at Steven.

Amy was glad they could still reach the bottom, and she stood in the water which reached her chest and watched while Steven sighed as he began to float in the water. She was at ease herself, but then decided to join Steven and lay on her back, relaxing her whole body and letting it float in the water " This feels amazing right now" Steven spoke and Amy agreed. She could hear the kids shouting and running around at the beach, the parents telling them to be careful. The teens laughter echoing in the whole place, and the splash of water as some played around in the ocean. It was all soothing to the ear and Amy smiled as she enjoyed it all. But when they decided to play around, Amy found herself laughing at Steven who was swimming around. She tried to follow suit but after a while gave up, she was still a blooming swimmer while he was obviously a pro. When Steven went under water for a moment, Amy rose an eyebrow as he stayed there for a longer while that she thought would be normal and fine for a person to hold his breath under water. When he didn't come up for air after a while, Amy found herself getting concerned "Steven?" She looked around trying to find him.

Suddenly, she felt someone grab her ankle and she squealed when they pulled her down making her go completely under water. And when she came up gasping for air, she found Steven laughing while she pushed her hair out of her face and wiped the water off her face. She slapped his chest "You idiot!" She yelled but could't help but laugh lightly as he wrapped his arms around her " Did I scare you?" His teasing voice made her nod "Don't do that again! I really thought something went wrong." She said, referring to scaring her like that and staying underwater too long. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck as she spoke and leaned forward slowly "You really like pulling pranks on people and frustrating them don't you?" She asks in a whisper as their foreheads touched and their noses followed, her fingernails running up and down the nape of Steven's neck soothingly but just as Steven agreed and got into the moment and leaned forward as well, she pulled back and out of his arms swiftly "Maybe I should try it more often!" She yelled over her shoulder as she made her way out of the water with a smirk on her face.

She walked over to her towel and laid down, letting the droplets of water on her water glisten under the sun as she laid her head back, put on her sunglasses and sighed as she relaxed, feeling the heat as the sun shines on her and warm her up. She really really needed that. And a tan, she could definitely use a tan.

You idiot!"Don't do that again! I really thought something went wrong." Steven couldn't help but continue laughing. His plan on scaring her worked. Usually he and Frankie had prank wars and they''d go back and forth trying to up do the other. When Amy's arms wrapped around his neck Steven instantly responded by moving his body closer to hers. "You really like pulling pranks on people and frustrating them don't you?" He grinned and when she leaned forward he wanted her to kiss him. Amy's nails against the back of his neck made him shudder slightly at her touch. His eyes focused on hers and they glanced down towards her lips. He was so close to just kissing her when she pulled away with the slick triumph look on her face."Maybe I should try it more often!"

Steven should have saw that coming. They teased each other all the time and he had let his guard down. He watched as Amy climbed out of the water and onto her blanket to get a tan. He on the other hand had some thins that he wanted to due. He got out the water only to head over to the nearby stand and borrow some snorkeling gear.Once successful he joined a small group of people who were making their way out to snorkel. Looking underwater he watched schools of fish swim around him. He looked at the reefs that were home to many different types of fish and as he swam out more he got to see some bigger fish like tarpon.

The oldest man out stopped at a certain point a few yards short of the boey and warned them that it was way to dangerous to go further than they were because of sharks. Steven stuck his head back underwater to scanned around them just to check and all he saw was dark areas and medium sized fish but he knew that the older man was right. The group moved back a little closer and Steven was enjoying himself in the water. After about an hour he got out grabbing his towel and drying himself off. As he was doing so Frankie appeared out the corner of his eye with Hannah. " I see you guys are enjoying the beach huh" Steven greeted the two before Hannah went over to Amy. " Yeah man the water felt amazing and I got done snorkeling, where were you two at".

Frankie placed his arm on Steven and gave a wide smile that Steven couldn't read at first but it took him seconds to figure out. Steven's jaw dropped and Frankie laughed nudging Steven. " You don't have to be so shocked" " I am though, how did this happen man". Frankie sat down in the sand and Steven joined him. " I don't know it kinda just happened on it's own. One minute we were laughing and talking..then came the kissing and well you know what happened after that". Steven looked at his friend and then over at Hannah who was in an intent conversation with Amy. " Hope you know what your doing, you gonna be all in your feelings now". Frankie playfully whacked Steven's shoulder " Yeah whatever you act like you don't want to with Amy". Steven shook his head. " Yeah I'm a guy of course that stuff comes to mind but I just never pushed that much for it". " Mhmmm sure man".

After talking Steven and Frankie went into the beach house. Steven took a quick shower and got out of his swimming clothes before throwing on something more comfortable and joining Frankie down in the game room for some pool.

Amy was actually enjoying herself. Something that doesn't happen that often, but she would make sure that it would happen a lot this summer. She sighed happily to herself as she laid down on her towel, her shades on, and she closed her eyes, letting the sun burn her skin, not quite literally though. But she could feel herself getting warmer, getting that golden tan her skin turned into under the sunlight. She loved it when she had a tan. Which happened only once before, and her mother flipped. She would always say that tanning led to skin problems, and cancer. And thus, she'd forbid Kate and Amy from getting a nice tan. Which was why Amy was always pale white. Never too much sunlight hit her skin like it should've. But she would never forget that summer, when her and Kate went to the beach and put no protection on, and they actually had a tan when they were back home. Golden tanned skin, not red, nor black, but simply golden. It reflected good with her blue eyes and light brown hair and she actually liked her tanned self. And now she was glad she could get a tan as much as she wanted.

Amy realized how much her mother actually took from her. So much, that even getting a tan now made Amy happy. She tried to steer her thoughts away from all of that, and thankfully, she got distracted when Hannah shielded the sun from her. Amy looked up and smiled at her grinning friend "Hey, what's that big smile of yours about?" Amy chuckled as she asked Hannah who looked over at they guys, making sure they were a couple of steps away before she sat down next to Amy who propped herself up on her elbows "I was with Frankie all day." Hannah said happily and Amy raised an eyebrow "I know.. What are you saying?" "We were alone in his house." Hannah hinted and Amy narrowed her eyes, pulling her shades off her eyes and onto her head and it took her a second, but as soon as she realized what her friend was saying, she gasped "You didn't!" Hannah laughed lightly and nodded "We did! And Amy, it was amazing!" She squealed and Amy stared at her friend in shock "How?!" She shrieked, but in no bad way. She was happy her friend was happy, but she was as shocked as hell.

"Well, I don't know.. It just happened! That's what made it so amazing though, it just happened out of pure.. passion." Hannah's words made Amy smile at her "I'm glad you're happy Hannah. But are you sure about this, I mean how long have you and Frankie been together?" Amy asked and Hannah kept a smile on her face "How long we've been together doesn't matter Amy, It's what's between the couple that matters, not the duration of their relationship." Amy stayed quiet at Hannah's words, she war right, and they both knew it. Hannah shifted to look at Amy straight ahead "I don't know Amy, but there's just something between us. I'm not saying I love him. Heck I don't know how much I like him, but I know there's something there. And I want to figure out what that is." Amy couldn't believe that her best friend, the one who always partied too hard and cared for no guy more than a companion on the dance floor, was pouring her heart out like that. But she was happy for her "Then I'm happy for you Hannah, I'm really happy for you. " The two hugged and Hannah stood up "C'mon, I'm hungry, let's go make some delicious dinner."

After Amy and Hannah made their way back into the beach house, Hannah checked on the boys, seeing them in the game room, and chuckled to herself before walking back to the kitchen, and waited for Amy. Amy went directly to her room, and then took a nice hot but quick shower. She dried herself off, but left her hair wet and wavy to fall past her shoulders down her waist. She picked a light blue flannel shirt and a white tank top underneath with her jeans shorts and her blue converse. She looked at herself in the mirror and grinned, she was no longer the pale white she always was, but instead her color turned a golden brown tan, not too faded and not too concentrated, just perfect. She made her way downstairs and joined Hannah as they decided on making some pasta and a salad. Hannah, who had no idea how to cook, simply made the salad, as simple as that task was. And Amy took care of the pasta. She knew how to cook and people usually compliment her for her cooking as she learned from their home chef.

It took the girls almost an hour to cook, Amy having decided on Pasta Alfredo with Chicken. The aroma of the meal burst through the house, even reaching the guys and when she was almost done, just making sure the sauce was actually good, Hannah went to the game room and opened the door "Guys, dinner is almost ready come on." She grinned and walked ahead of them, going to the dining table, the one set outside rather than inside since it was a warm peaceful night.

Steven had finished listening to everything Frankie had to tell him about what went down and all he could do was be happy for his fiend. " Look as long as you two are both happy then have fun". Frankie grinned wide and nodded his head. " Oh trust me I will". The two of them started out on a game of pool which of course Steven won the first 3 and then Frankie got two games on him. He was so glad to be staying in a beach house like this one. Of course he would go home for a bit and see his family but other than that Steven was looking forward to the crazy fun the summer beach house had to offer. Steven played some arcade games as well and he could hear the girls chatting in the kitchen but both the boys were too wrapped up in the games to move.

As soon as Steven and Frankie started playing the console games his stomach started to growl and he smelled the aroma of the food that was being made. It wasn't long before Amy opened the doors to the game room that Steven got the full wiff of the amazing sent. "Guys, dinner is almost ready come on." " You don't gotta tell us twice" Both Steven and Frankie jumped up from the couch and followed Amy out. Steven noticed that she had gotten a tan and it looked good on her. His eyes wandered her body as she lead the two outside onto the dinning table outside.

Since it was summer even at night the air was warm with a nice breeze. They all sat down and both Frankie and Steven spoke, " The food looks incredible" which was true. Steven had learned how to cook from both his mom and dad but he only cooked breakfast meals because that's what he enjoyed. He figured that he'd make everyone a nice breakfast one of these days just because. Once everyone started eating Steven devoured his food along with Frankie and they downed their drinks as well. " That was amazing". Frankie nodded in agreement and once everyone was done Steven and Frankie helped out by cleaning up the table outside and getting all the plates and cups into the dishwasher.

Steven grabbed one of the spare blankets from the closet and wrapped it around himself and walked over to Amy with a grin. " The tan looks good on you". He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers and slowly pulled away and then placed the blanket around both of them. He reached up and moved a strand of hair from Amy's face and then he let his hand rest down at her waist. Slowly he moved forward not taking his eyes off of her and pressed her back against the wall. Leaning down his lips barley touched hers. " So princess I wanna know, what's it gonna take to make me your boyfriend".

Amy was glad that the guys, and Hannah, liked the food. She always felt proud of herself whenever she cooked, since her mother would never be the proud one. She enjoyed the setting outside as they ate. The warm air, the clear dark sky and the sound of the waves. She recalled the whole day and smiled, she really did have fun, which was something rare in her life. When they were done eating, and the guys helped out with the cleaning and then they left, Hannah turned to Amy "So how about you and Steven?"

Amy raised an eyebrow at her friend "What about me and Steven?" Hannah rolled her eyes "You're official right?" Amy was about to agree when she remembered she hadn't yet said yes. It was only teasing though, she already thought of Steven as her boyfriend "Not yet, but we're almost there." Amy smirked and Hannah giggled "I'm not even recognizing you Anymore Amy!" she joked and then put a hand on her friend's shoulder "Well, if you ever do decide to do it-" "Oh my God Hannah! " "What? I'm just going to give you a few t-" "No! No no no no, no!" Amy laughed and shrugged her friend's hand off her shoulder "I don't need advises from you, nope, not gonna happen." She turned and left a laughing Hannah, who was soon joined but Frankie and shut up by his lips. Well, good to know these two were getting along very well.

Amy went outside on their dock, and stood there as she stared out at the little waves, and the twinkling stars. She took a deep relaxing breath shivering a little at the breeze, and closed her eyes until she felt Steven's presence. She opened her eyes and stared up into his beautiful hazel eyes and smiled as he complimented her "The tan looks good on you" his words meant a lot to her, and she didn't hesitate to kiss his back gently, before he pulled away and she looked back up at him "Thank you, a girl works hard for her tan" She joked lightly and smiled as he wrapped the blanket around them both. She really was lucky to have him. He even knew what she needed without her speaking up, and the blanket was a big example.

Amy leaned into Steven's touch when he moved a strand of her hair and she gazed at him, his charming grin dazing her each time. This guy was going to be the end of her, and she knew of. His hand on her waist, ever so gentle, made her skin tingle as she smiled at him and let him move her backwards, until her back hit the wall softly. Amy bit her lower lip when Steven hovered his lips over hers and she snacked her arms around his neck as he spoke " So princess I wanna know, what's it gonna take to make me your boyfriend". His words made her grin and she leaned forward to whisper into his ear "I don't know, maybe a little convincing to why should I be with you?" She smirked and let her warm breath brush his skin as she whispered before pulling back and leaning her head against the wall, their faces so close, their breaths mixing, noses touching and lips brushing slightly.

Steven knew that Amy was the queen of teasing and he had learned plenty of times for that matter. They had been back and forth with their games since he could remember and it honestly made things interesting between them. He wanted to see her break and she wanted to see the same thing. Steven however could only take so much of the teasing and like any guy there was that voice that told him keep going and the only thing that stopped him somehow was that other part of him that told him to wait. Yet that little part of him was slowly disappearing in his mind. They were so close, nose to nose and lips brushing against each others briefly."I don't know, maybe a little convincing to why should I be with you?"

The comment made Steven's lips form a slight grin and he closed the gap between the two and kissed her. There was passion in the kiss but there was also hunger for more, that eagerness that crept up and kept pushing and pushing. He deepened the kiss as his hand traveled lower to her butt and he lifted her up. Steven's lips only left hers briefly to plant teasing kissing along her jaw and then neck where he nibbled and sucked. He moved forward until they reached the couch and he gently placed her down with his body hovering over hers.

Steven's eyes were filled with hunger and desire and he claimed her mouth once more. He let his fingers tug on the ends of Amy's shirt before they slipped under and worked their way up gently squeezing her breast. Yeah things were escalating quickly but it was all the teasing overload Steven had dealt with. His mouth went down again but now he kissed her shoulder blade and then down her neck. His mouth and tongue teased her as he traveled down to her naval and he stopped briefly looking at her with a look of want in his eyes. " Do you need more convincing?".

He only leaned up to claim both of Amy's hands and hold it over her head so that Steven was the one in control. He smiled somewhat with a triumph look on his face but his body was sending other signals. Their breathing was both raged and he bit down on his lower lip. " I can't take much more teasing Amy". It was true though her teasing was something else and the more he had to hold back then eventually he'd explode.

Amy kept her eyes on Steven as she spoke, feeling the tension between the two grow. It was obvious to the bare eye how much the two were into each other, Hannah had told her multiple times, even Lilly told her. Amy couldn't help but smile against Steven's lips when he leaned down to kiss her. She knew where her words could lead them, but after what Hannah had told her, she was sure about this. Amy trailed a hand up to tangle in his hair as she tugged him closer to her, the kiss deepening, and her heart beating fast at how the things were turning out.

The kiss transformed, from passionate, to hunger. And Amy didn't mind it at all. She could feel Steven's hands traveling down her body, and on normal occasions, she would've maybe stopped here. But she didn't. She simply shivered under his touch and blushed when he cupped her butt. She was completely comfortable around Steven, but his touch still made her feel new to all the teasing, the games, the kisses and now the touching. She was a virgin after all. But Steven didn't know that. She could look quite the experienced one, but she wasn't. She knew how to tease, but that's the most she had ever done. She knew Steven wasn't a virgin though, but that didn't bother her. His past didn't involve her so why would she be one to judge? Amy yelped against his lips as he lifted her up but she was quick to wrap her legs around his waist as his lips left hers to trail down her jaw then neck, and Amy found herself closing her eyes in pure bliss and bite her lower lip.

Amy suppressed a gasp as she felt Steven suck on her skin, and she was immediately cut off by his lips on hers again, to which she responded quickly, as passionate as him, and as hungry as him. She wanted him, and he wanted her, did things have to be more complicated? No. It was as simple as that. And when she felt his hands on her breasts, she gasped against his lips, but didn't stop him, her blush never leaving. She wasn't used to all this. But that didn't mean she didn't enjoy it. She didn't know how she ended up on the couch, but she did. And it was only when she opened her eyes, feeling Steven's lips leave hers and back down to her skin, that she noticed she was down on the couch and not against the wall anymore. Amy breathed heavily, almost panted as Steven kissed her shoulder blade tenderly before moving to her neck a little more passionate. It was like he knew exactly how to treat her, and she loved it. Amy stared up at Steven when he looked up from her neck and she noticed how his eyes were dark with hunger and desire, creating the emotion that everyone spoke much about Lust. And she was sure her eyes reflected the same " Do you need more convincing?"

Steven's words sent Amy blushing again and she was speechless. What could she say after what he just did to her? Releasing all those new and heated emotions between them, and expecting her mind to not have melted under his kisses and touch? That was not the case. She was definitely dazed, and she bit her lip when he held her hands above her head, showing domination. Amy kept her eyes on him, searching his face, as he smiled and gave her a triumph look. She wouldn't lie, he was having this one. It was his field, not hers. She never came to this point with anyone else before " I can't take much more teasing Amy" These words made Amy grin, and she felt a bit more powerful. Looking up at him, she slowly licked her lips and then bit her lower lip as she felt herself shiver at the cold midnight breeze since they were on the couch outside "Then don't." She simply said, referring to not taking more teasing. To let things unfold without holding back from the both of them "But you've got to know, I'm.. not as experienced as some may think." Amy blushed at that as she looked up at Steven, a little embarrassed though, referring to being a virgin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything was so intense now. The breathing to the way they were looking at each other and nothing else mattered. He looked down at Amy and a small smile crept up yet it was somewhat of a nervous one as well. He had been with his fair share of women but not as many as the school hyped it up to be and he didn't know about Amy's well...sexual experience. "Then don't." Those very words gave all the clarification that Steven needed. It was those two words and the look in Amy's eyes that told him she understood just how he felt because she felt the same exact way.

But you've got to know, I'm.. not as experienced as some may think." Steven raised and eyebrow but then he noticed her blush and the slight nervousness in her body language that made him realize what she meant and that she was a virgin. Steven smiled gently and leaned down to whisper in her ear. " Don't worry I'll be gentle". It was true though and he would try his best to make it as painless as possible. He felt the night breeze against his skin and only then did he realize that they were still outside.

Steven scooped her up into his arms and carried her inside. Frankie and Hannah were so engulfed with themselves and then movie downstairs that they barley noticed Steven carrying Amy upstairs. In a way he was relived so that he wouldn't have to deal with Frankie's " bro" talks. He carried her into his room and placed her on the bed before he soon joined her letting his mouth claim hers. He kissed her slow and passionately for there was no rush. He pulled away for a moment only to remove his shirt and then his lips found Amy's once more.

Their kisses got even more heated and Steven's hands roamed slowly removing Amy;s top and then working on her shorts. His mouth planted small kisses on her cheek and jaw while one of his fingers drew imaginary circles on her stomach and he smiled against her lips. " I love you princess". And he meant that. With everything that had happened between the two of them he was honestly glad that they were together through it all. Amy had changed in him ways that he never thought was possible and he wanted to change because of her.

Steven removed his shorts and then hers until there was nothing between them. He pressed his lips against hers. " Just let me know if you don't want to and i'll stop". He wanted to be sure that she was ready and she wanted too. He teased her mouth gently nibbling on her lower lip and then his lips trailed down claiming her breast as he licked and sucked on her nipple. His other hand teased her side as he slowly slid hiss member inside her.

Reactions: Valiente
Amy had no idea how would Steven react to her little news. There wasn't much girls in her age who were virgins, but whenever it came down to this with her an her previous boyfriends, she'd back out without even considering it. She never really loved them. She didn't want to give up her virginity to just some guy. But with Steven, it was a whole different thing. She didn't hesitate to give him the green card to go ahead. She didn't need to think about it twice. She wanted him, and he wanted her.

" Don't worry I'll be gentle" When Steven smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear, Amy shivered slightly, felt her heart skip a beat and blushed slightly. But she didn't have much time to think, since the next thing she knew, she was scooped up in Steven's arms and led upstairs. She couldn't help but giggle a little and bite her lower lip, hiding her face in Steven's neck as they passed by Frankie and Hannah who were too immersed in the movie to notice them. Which Amy was glad about it, she couldn't deal with Hannah's talks, tips and her embarrassing words right now. All she wanted to do was be with Steven.

When the two reached Steven's room, things escalated rather quickly, in an immense heat and passion. Her lips and Steven's pressed multiple times, but what made her melt, was the way Steven started off their kiss, slow yet passionate and only broke away to throw off his shirt. Amy couldn't help but wander her eyes down to his toned body before her dirty thoughts were cut off with Steven's lips once again and she found herself resting a hand on the back of his neck and pulling him to her even more, kissing him back with a whole other level of passion.

Next thing she knew, her shirt was off, and for once this evening she didn't blush. It was like with every piece of clothes being thrown off, she felt even more confident being with Steven, and the kisses pushed on new levels of hunger, desire and passion. And she absolutely loved it. She felt Steven working on removing her shorts and she closed her eyes as his lips trailed kissed from her cheek and down her jaw, shivering at the feeling of his fingers drawing circles on her bare skin while her own fingernails trailed down his chest and stomach, exploring every in of exposed skin of his " I love you princess" Amy smiled at that and in a ragged breath, she whispered back "I love you too." She was glad how things were turning out to be. Even this exact moment of lust and passion, felt as perfect as ever as it was engulfed by love and nothing else. They weren't just doing it for the fun, or for the sake of doing it, they were in love. And that was all that mattered.

The moment she felt her shorts being thrown off, and Steven's too, feeling his skin against hers, she couldn't but blush, and close her eyes as they kissed, her hands around his neck and her heart racing as she knew what was coming next. A part of her anticipated it, wanting to experience it all with Steven, but a small part of her was scared. Scared she wouldn't be enough for someone experienced like Steven, scared that it might hurt, scared of everything really. But Steven's next words made her heart calm down a little " Just let me know if you don't want to and I'll stop" She didn't know how simple words from him could make her calm down just like that, but they did.

Amy's eyes squeezed shut when she felt Steven slide inside of her slowly, but in the meantime, Steven was surely distracting her from the very small pain by teasing her lips, and moving his lips down her body to her breast and then sucking on her nipple. Something as new as this, made her gasp in pleasure, her fingers in Steven's hair tugging a little as she bit her lower lip. The feeling of pure pleasure and bliss, overcame the pain, and slowly, as Steven eased himself in her, the pain was slowly disappearing, being replaced by pleasure and her body, which stiffened at first, slowly relaxed, until her eyes weren't squeezing shut anymore, and her heart was beating fast because of the heating passion between them and not the pain and fright.

Ragged breaths, hear racing fast, heating tension, and immense desire and lust. That was all what registered in Amy's mind. And of course, pleasure. Pleasure like she had never experienced before, making her lips part and letting a moan escape her red, slightly swollen lips. The moan was enough evidence that the pain was gone, forgotten, and all what coursed through her body was pleasure. Amy tugged on Steven's hair a little, making him look up and she didn't hesitate to press her lips against his for once, and kissed him with as much love, passion and desire as she could ever muster. Amy then nibbled on his lower lip, and bit it teasingly, tugging on it before letting go, and leaning into his ear to whisper in a soft pant, words which clarified how Amy felt, actually wanting more, something she never thought she would feel anytime soon "I don't want you to stop."

Everything from the kisses to the simplest touches was increased. It was like all the pleasure was increased and overwhelming their bodies, in a good way of course. Looking back at how the two of them met under such crazy circumstances to where they were now was simply amazing. Steven's fingers ran along her body feeling her smooth skin underneath his fingertips. He loved the way Amy's body reacted to his body as well as his touch, it was like the simplest thing got to her. He made sure to take things slow since it was her first time but it was hard to keep himself in check as well.

They had finally taken their feelings and love for each other to another level and making memories that neither one of them would forget. Steven wanted this to be something that she would cherish and always remember. When Amy tugged on his hair so that he looked up and nibbled and sucked on his lips Steven grinned and when she leaned forward and sighed against his ear it was almost like his body just reacted and Steven bit down on his lower lip grinding his member deeper and faster inside her. He wanted Amy to be completely pleased all over.v

His mouth found her neck where he kissed and sucked once more and one of his hands gently squeezed her breast. As the climax was getting closer Steven slid his member out and instead replaced it with his mouth as his tongue explored her clit as he licked and sucked. He took his time pleasing her and stopped briefly to tease her before he continued and once he couldn't wait any longer Steven let his lips trail back up Amy's body as he slid his member back inside of her.

As he moved his body against her and all the pleasure filled up between them his lips found hers, kissing her ever so slowly before he came. Steven had no words to really describe the moment but amazing, simply amazing.As he laid on his back Steven looked over at Amy with a small smile on his lips. " You okay?". He wanted to know how she felt about everything especially since it was her first time.

Amy would have never thought she would ever be in a heated situation like this, with the one and only Steven Miller. But now, she couldn't imagine giving her viginity away to anyone else but him. She really did love him, something she had never felt toward anyone, let along told them about it. But since the moment Steven and her literally crashed against each other, she knew things were going to change, but she didn't know it was going to be for the better or worse. And thank God it turned out to the best, not only to the better.

The way Steven treated her and her body, made Amy melt in his arms. It was both, passionate and hungry, yet loving and gentle. She knew he wanted to make sure she enjoyed her first time. She knew he was rather taking it slow for her, only being concerned about her. And she knew next time, he probably wouldn't be so careful. If him in bed was anything like his wild personality then God he was going to make her go crazy. In a very good way. But right now, Amy fell in love with the way he treated her so carefully, because it showed how much her was really cautious, and even committed to her, not wanting to hurt her. A part of her wanted his wild side to intervine but she knew better, she could only take much on her first time.

The pleasure coursing through her body made her arch her back, her legs buckling around Steven, as she felt her stomach twist, fire irrupting in her and she knew she was close. And so was Steven, from the way his body stiffened and his kisses became even more instense on her delicate skin. Amy's soft moans turned a bit louder but she tried her best to keep it down as Hannah and Travis were downstairs. But just before she came, Steven pulled out. Making her groan but it was soon replaced with a gasp, feeling his hot tongue explore her openinly, licking, sucking, plunging in teasingly, doing exotic things to her as she clutched his hair tighter and bit her lip to keep from moaning very loudly. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed him, but it also looked like he felt the same as soon, his lips and tongue trailed up her body makung her shiver again and finally, his lips met hers as he slid back in her, offering her a rather slow yet intimate kiss, which she adored and kissed back ever so lovingly just before he came in her and she soon followed, holding on tightly to him.

Amy was oanting heavily, her eyes remained closed as he pulled out and rolled on his side next to her. She felt in complete bliss from their intimate time together, and she wouldn't have wanted her first to be any different. It was all so amazing and breath taking for her she only hoped it was the same for Steven "You okay?" Steven's words made her smile and open her eyes slowly, looking over at him and biting her bottom lip "I'm great." She knew he was asking about the pain, but she barely felt a slight pinch when she moved around and shifted to face Steven, and snuggled close. She leaned her forehead against his on the pillows and pierced her eyes in his, her pants going back to their normal breathing rythm and she finally gave him a clear official answer "Yes." She didn't need to say more as she gave a dazed yet tired and loving look to Steven, or should she say , her boyfriend.

Steven and Amy had taken the next step in their relationship and it was amazing. They were now connected not only mentally and emotionally but psychically as well. He was glad that she was feeling great and Steven traced his finger along her side and to her stomach like he was doing a small drawing. The next word that Amy said made Steven make eye contact with her before he smiled and then leaned over kissing her lovingly because he knew what she meant by that simple "yes". Steven knew Amy was saying yes to the question he kept bugging her about and now he was actually her boyfriend. The whole feeling was new to Steven sine he never had to ask a girl more than once for her to give him a straight up answer.

He was now content with Amy finally giving him an answer and within minutes he feel asleep. Steven slept good and he woke up not wanting to wake Amy. Slowly sliding out of the bed he made his way downstairs as quietly as possible. After sleeping for that long he had fond himself hungry. Steven walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Frankie sitting down eating a sandwich. " So man you sleep well last night?" Frankie spoke first and Steven didn't respond right away and instead opened the fridge. " Yeah I had a great sleep". " Hmm I bet you did man...I bet you did". Steven turned to his friend before he started on his sandwich, " What are you trying to get at man".

Frankie waited for Steven to finish making his sandwich before he continued. " Well I mean me and Hannah were trying to sleep but it was kinda hard with the noise and all". At the comment Steven chocked on some of his food which made Frankie fall out with laughter. " Dang man I didn't think you'd react like that but the look on your face was priceless man but look I knew it was going to happen sooner or later". Steven gave his friend a look before they both started laughing.

After they both ate and hung out for a bit Steven went back upstairs to take a shower. He removed his shorts and then stepped into the shower feeling the warm water against his skin. The shower actually woke up him more and he took his time showering up. When he was finished Steven dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist before heading into the room and searching for an outfit to wear for the day.

After that small but very powerful word coming out of Amy's mouth, she watched Steven grin, and shivered lightly when he traced a finger down her side and her stomach. Even a simple touch like that affected Amy in no time, making her sigh contently, relaxing in his arms. She didn't hesitate to kiss him back just as loving when he leaned over her and pressed his lips on hers. The kiss was short, but enough to replace those three words Amy would never get tired of saying and rather hearing as well. When they both pulled away, Amy closed her eyes and stayed close, warm and feeling safe in Steven's arms before falling asleep quickly, after all, she was indeed tired.

The next day, when Amy woke up, she noticed Steven was up. And heard the shower, the sound of the water pouring, letting her know Steven was taking a shower. Amy sat up in the bed, and clutched the duvet to her chest even though she was alone in the room, she still felt self-conscious. She always did, she might not show it, but eventually, every girl felt self conscious. Amy took her time to get up and pulled on her underwear which was thrown on the ground, the bra next to the bed, and the panties thrown across the room. She blushed lightly as she thought of the previous night. She never would have thouht to lose her virginity to Steven, or even lose her virginity anytime soon. She wasn't one who goes all God wants me to stay a virgin until marriage, but also, she would never throw it away easily, and to anybody. The fact that she let Steven take her virginity away explained itself and how much she really did love the guy. He probably had no idea, and she didn't mind that. He knew she loved him, but not how deep she had fallen and that didn't bother her, at all. Besides, knowing him, she knew he'd tease her about it all day if he knew.

Amy smiled as she thought, and glanced at the bathroom door as it opened, while she had just clasped her bra on. The sight of Steven in a simple white towel wrapped around his hips, made Amy bite her lower lip as she sauntered over to him as his eyes fixated on the closet, not noticing that Amy was wide awake now. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his neck briefly yet lovingly "Good morning handsome." She whispered in his ear and grinned "Why didn't you wait for me, we could've just, you know, showered together." She only teased and joked, smirking widely before pulling back and unwrapping her arms from around him, faking a dramatic sigh "I guess another time huh?" She turned on her heel and, still in only her underwear, made her way out "I'll see you in a few big guy." She said teasingly before slipping out of the room and into hers. She really needed a shower herself. Quickly walking in her bathroom, she stripped and stepped under the hot water, relaxing completely and the feeling. After scrubbing her skin and her hair, Amy stepped out, and wrapped a white towel around her chest before going to her own closet.

She went through her clothes, and slipped on a white pantie and lacy white bra, letting her wet hair cascad down her back, droplets of water hitting the ground softly. Just as she was deciding on her outfit, Hannah bursted through the door and Amy jumped up in surprised "You!" "Me?!" "Yes, you!" "What about me?!" The two girls shrieked, Amy only yelling because Hannah was yelling, and she was all kind of comfused "And close the door behind you! I'm in my undies!" Amy scolded Hannah who only rolled her eyes but closed the door as she spoke "It's not like He hasn't seen it all already." Her words made Amy blush deeply and almost choke on thin air "wha- how- oh my God, were we-" "just a little" Hannah smirked and Amy hid her face in her hands full of embarrassment which made Hannah laugh loudly "Aw, my little Amy is all grown up now!" "Oh shut up, might I remind you I'm older than you." "Not in the sexu-" "Oh God no! We're not even opening such a subject, no! Hush it Han." Hannah burst out laughing as Amy turned away from her teasing best friend and picked a light blue summer dress which came clinging to her chest until her waist then flowed out slightly to her mid thigh where it ends. She slipped it on and let her wet hair dry naturally, getting slightly wavy as it did "Are you done laughing?" Amy asked and rolled her eyes as she slipped on her white converse and Hannah nodded, sobering up "Yeah, yeah I'm sorry, you're just too easy to embarrass!" Amy huffed at her friend's words and didn't reply, which made Hannah continue with a question "So how was it? Did it hurt?" Amy snapped her eyes to her best friend and widened them "What part of I'm not speaking of sex with you don't you understand woman? It's too awkward!" She straightened up and went to the door, opening it while Hannah laughed lightly "Oh come on! I told you how it was! Do the same!" Amy rolled her eyes but didn't turn to Hannah as she blushed lightly while the same word she told Steven, flew out of her mouth "Perfect."

With that, Amy went downstairs and decided to make lunch, it was already too late for breakfast and she needed the distraction from her curious friend. She needed to do something quick though, as tonight, they were throwing a small gathering party, inviting all their friends over - which were rather a lot, especially the boys' friends while the girls only invited a few since the others were too snobbish to even invite over - and they still needed to go get the party snacks, and booze. But that one was on the boys, Amy could barely make the difference between Vodka and Whiskey, let along buy a specific brand or knowing what tasts better.

With all that in mind, she decided on making some homemade Pizza, she got out the dough and began her work, thinking of the upcoming night and what it would be like to join all their friends together.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Vbx.n
Steven was in mid reach while trying to decide on what outfit to wear when he felt a small pair of arms wrap them self around his waist before lips were planted on his neck which made him smile knowing it was Amy. He didn't even realize that she was up and had just walked past the bed not even glancing over to check. "Good morning handsome." Steven grinned and turned when Amy released her hands from around his waist. " Good morning beautiful". And that was true, no matter the time or day or even the outfit that she wore,Steven still found her incredibly beautiful and he was glad that she was his girlfriend."Why didn't you wait for me, we could've just, you know, showered together." The comment made Steven's mouth open as he tried to speak but his thoughts were focused on him and Amy in the shower together and then all the naughty thoughts surfaced and now Steven wished that he had waited.

"I guess another time huh?" Steven smirked " Yeah definitively"."I'll see you in a few big guy." And with that Steven watched Amy walk away leaving him in his own sea of thoughts. Steven shook his head before going back into the drawer and pulling out a pair of faded cropped shorts and a open button down summer shirt with sandals. The weather was really nice today and they were throwing a small get together later on which would be fun. Steven made his way downstairs where everyone was and he greeted Hannah who smiled brightly at him and then he walked over to Frankie. " Hey man we have to get the drinks for tonight and get them in the cooler" " Yeah lets head out now then". Steven nodded and he walked into the kitchen where Amy was making a sandwich and he turned her towards him before planting a kiss on her lips. " We'll be back just getting the drinks".

Frankie and Steven were gone for about and hour and a half getting the drinks and discussing who was coming to the get together. " Wait your bringing Tara?" " Yeah were real cool man you know that" Frankie eyed his best friend for a moment before releasing a deep breath. " Yeah I know she's cool and you know that but Amy is going to feel some type of way that you invited one of your ex's to the get together!? That's gonna makes things real territorial man". Steven hadn't really given it any thought since he knew that they were friends and she had never tried to come on to him after they broke up or while he was with someone else. " Damn your right man but she's cool and it's kinda too late to cancel on her, lets just see what happens" "Okay man if anything its operation Lion Den". Steven laughed and shook his head " Man you are something else".

Steven and Frankie returned back with the drinks and placed them in the cooler before grabbing snacks for themselves. Steven took Amy's hand and lead her to the game room before looking down at her. " Look I should have asked if you'f be okay with this but I invited my friend Tara..but she's and ex of mine". He didn't know whats she was going to say or what she was thinking for that matter but he wanted to know how she wold feel about it. " I mean she's like one of the only girls ex wise that hadn't plotted to try to break me and someone up.We had an understanding break up and remained friends and I only invited her because she was leaving for college later in the summer and she wanted to hang out".

Amy was a little too into her own world when she was suddenly turned around, and lips founds hers before she could even speak. But she didn't need to hear his voice or see his face to know him. She'd know these soft lips, those sparks they ignite, and the intoxicating cologne of his mixed with his after-shave anywhere. Steven. She smiled against his lips and didn't hesitate to kiss back, her hands laying on his neck as they kissed. No matter how much they had already kissed, and no matter how long the kiss lasted, a second, a minute or half an hour, she could never get used to the feeling it gave her. The feelings Steven gave her. She knew she was in love, but she didn't know how much it really did affect the both of them. She had never felt like this with anyone before him. And she was glad it was him, Steven.

Even though the kiss was short, much to her disappointment, she was still satisfied, which led to a small upon her face " We'll be back just getting the drinks" Amy nodded at Steven "Hannah and I are going to get the snacks anyway." She informed him before they both bid goodbye and Steven left. Amy watched his retreating figure, until Hannah walked in and snapped her out of her thoughts "Weren't you making lunch before lover boy came in?" Amy snapped her eyes to her friend and blushed lightly "Stop calling him that." She muttered before turning back to the pizza she was making "What? Loverboy? But he is your love, isn't he?" Hannah teased and Amy groaned as she finished up and put the Pizza in the oven "I hate you." "You love me." "Have you and Frankie reached that stage yet?" Amy was quick to turn the subject around to focus on Hannah's love life, which seemed to stop Hannah's laugh.

Oops?

Hannah stared at Amy like she had grown two heads "What?! No! I don't love Frankie! Who told you that?!" The very defensive answer, made Amy grin. She had known Hannah since they were three years old. She knew her like the back of her hand "So you do love him just haven't told him yet." She stated, not even asking Hannah who fell silent, knowing her best friend was right. She muttered incoherent words under her breath which made Amy grin "I knew it! I knew i!" Hannah rolled her eyes "Shut up, I don't think he loves me though. I think he's just.. having fun. I mean that was what we were doing. I wasn't planning on anything more than fun, and so wasn't he.. ugh." Hannah explained and rubbed her face, making Amy frown "I'm pretty sure he's not just fooling around Hannah.. But you two should talk. I mean, you act like a couple and do things only couples do and yet you aren't even together." Hannah knew Amy was right but she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to spoil the thing she had with Frankie. So she asked her friend to change the subject, which they did.

When the Pizza was finally done, Amy and Hannah quickly ate before leaving the Pizza in the oven for the guys and then going to buy the snacks. It didn't take long, both girls were good at this and agreed together on things, not arguing over any item. They talked about everything, guys, families, even about Amy's parents who haven't contacted her for a while now, not that Amy really minded. When they were finally back, the guys were putting the drinks in the cooler. They girls put the snacks away and before anyone could open any conversation, Amy found Steven gripping her hand and walking her to the game room. She was a bit surprised and confused but argue. She knew it was serious, simply from the worried look on his face. But why would he even be worried..? But it was only thirty seconds later, alone in the game room when her question was answered.

" Look I should have asked if you'f be okay with this but I invited my friend Tara..but she's and ex of mine" The way Steven looked at her, his eyes shifting on hers worried, made her want nothing more than kiss him and tell him she's fine with it. Because she should be fine with it. But she wasn't. Not really. " I mean she's like one of the only girls ex wise that hadn't plotted to try to break me and someone up.We had an understanding break up and remained friends and I only invited her because she was leaving for college later in the summer and she wanted to hang out" His words should have helped. She knew that, but they didn't. Because they only reminded her of one more thing : College.

Amy stayed silent for a moment, looking up at her boyfriend while her mind went off. Too many questions swirled around and she had an answer to none of them. Who was she? Why would he stay friends with an ex of his, everyone knew that never works out good. He said she was going to college and wanted to hang out, that meant they weren't going to see each other again. Would that be the case if the both of them went off to different colleges? Would he not want to work for their relationship? If he wasn't willing to work for a friendship, which was a whole lot easier than a relationship, he was definitely not ready to work for that. A banging sound snapped Amy out of her thoughts, followed by a loud "Everything's fine! Frankie just thought he was superman!" coming from Hannah. Amy looked up at Steven and nodded, covering her own worry with a smile "Sure, I'm fine with it. Since it was an understanding break up, and you two are friends, then I don't see why I wouldn't be okay with it." She saw plenty why. But kept her mouth shut. She didn't want any argument. Not tonight. They had too many of those before. With that, Hannah yelled out for Amy, needing her outside. And Amy almost ran and kissed Hannah for saving her ass from what could turn into an argument.

Amy looked at Steven and kept her smile on her face "It's okay don't worry." She almost whispered before kissing his cheek "I need to go help Hannah. There's Pizza for you and Frankie if you want." She reminded him before backing out and walking out of the game room. As soon as she was out, the smile fell from her face. She had a feeling tonight was not going to be fun. Not for her. Amy flashed Frankie a smile as he walked past her before she met Hannah out on the sand, and instantly she was a bit more relaxed. Hannah was about to ask her for her opinion on something before seeing the worry on Amy's face "What's wrong?" Amy sat on the sand, and her friend followed, their converses now beside them as the waves touched their feet till their knees from time to time. Amy glanced at Hannah and sighed "Drama."

Steven didn't know how long he stood there looking at Amy but it felt like forever, as if time had frozen in that moment and the only thing he was sure about was the sound of his racing heartbeat. He honestly didn't want to ruin Amy's day with the fact that his ex was coming to the party but he didn't want it to be a surprise either because that would have been a whole other story. "Sure, I'm fine with it. Since it was an understanding break up, and you two are friends, then I don't see why I wouldn't be okay with it." Steven raised an eyebrow but he didn't say anything but continue to look at Amy. He was surprised to say the least ,figuring that she would have been totally against it but he was glad that she wasn't mad at the fact that he had invited her.

"It's okay don't worry.I need to go help Hannah. There's Pizza for you and Frankie if you want." He nodded and watched as she walked out the room leaving Steven feeling as though things weren't as good as he thought. He walked out the game room and then into the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza only to see that Frankie was already there eating a slice of his own. " So what ya two talking about in there"
" Nothing I just told her that Tara was coming and she said she was okay with it".
" Okay?".
" Yes Okay why?" Steven asked taking a bite into the pizza.
" Why? Because that's complete bullshit! Steven what girl wants their boyfriends ex to be around them, especially at a party". Steven looked up from his plate at Frankie and then he realized that maybe bringing Tara wasn't the best ideas he's had.
" Yeah...damn well it too late, the party's going to start soon so I'm going to have fun while it lasts. Plus there's going to be tons of people including Darren Wates who I heard has a thing for Hannah". The comment made Frankie tense and Steven smirked somewhat finishing up his pizza.

" So do you mind if Daren talks to Hannah"
" Nope...he can I guess" Steven shook his head and then counted to five in his head when Frankie spoke again. " I mean no..hell no. Darren's an idiot and he's not even that good looking..and -
" Sounds to me like you want her all to yourself Frank".
" Yeah well ..maybe I do is that so bad?".
" No man it's good, actually it's about time you slow your ass down and I know that you have some strong feelings for Hannah..Love actually or something close to it".
At the comment Frankie's face turns red and Steven bursts out laughing to which Frankie playfully shoves him.
" Man shut up. I mean I do love her and that scares me because Frankie doesn't fall for girls..anyone and now I'm not so sure and that confuses me."
" Are you going to tell her?"
" I want to but I just have to find the right time ya know?"

In the matter of a few hours the party had started and everyone was arriving. The music was playing and the drinks were out. Steven and Frankie were greeting the guest and hanging outside where majority of the people were when he felt someone one tap his shoulder. " Well well well, It's been awhile but it's good to see you". Steven knew it was Tara's voice and he turned only to receive a hug from her in which he returned. " Yeah it's good to finally see you too". Tara smiled and then looked him up in down for a quick second before looking around. " I hear your with a beauty? I just have to meet her but would you mind coming with me to get a drink". Steven turned to Frankie who gave him a look and then whistled as he walked off to find Hannah. " Yeah sure no prob" Steven finally spoke leading her into the house.

@Valiente

Status
Not open for further replies.