Opposites Attract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy closed her eyes when she felt Steven's hands on her, thinking he would yell back, but instead he turned her around and spoke gently " Amy I'm sorry I hurt you...I'm sorry that I'm this guy that's so damaged and does stupid things but I still care about you, I like you a lot and that's not going to change but the one thing your going to have to do is trust me" Amy looked up at him as he wiped her tears away and pulled her into him. She didn't complain, sure she was mad all, but she needed this. She calmed down instantly when he hugged her and when he pulled back to press his lips against hers, to which she did not hesitate to kiss back, feeling those familiar butterflies again. " Can we just start over? " Steven's words made Amy sigh, looking down at their hands before looking back up "I do trust you, I just.. I've been a mess and I-" She stayed silent for a moment. What was she going to say? She actually felt intimidated by other girls when it came to him? That when she was just the calm collected good girl who's a mess right now, there was some other more fun and even prettier and more daring. She shook her head "You know what?" She pierced her eyes in his and smiled "Let's start over."

" Well I'm glad to have you back in one piece man" Frankie spoke as he parked the car at Steven's house and Amy watched as the two interacted, while Hannah was smiling widely, glad it was over.. for now. Everyone knew the fights between Steven and Amy would never really be over." Yeah man and thanks a lot you guys didn't have too" Amy looked over at Steven and smiled before they both got out of the car. Amy thought it was just to say goodbye, but instead, she saw his brother walk out to them. They looked similar, Steven and his brother, except his brother was darker " So I got a call from the department on the house phone that you got taken in. Don't worry I answered the phone before mom got to it so your off the hook, just try and not get into anymore serious trouble SJ". Amy listened quietly as Steven nodded patting his older brothers shoulder. She was about to turn and tell Steven she'd see him later when he turned to her first and spoke before her " Well I'd like you to meet my brother, Elijah this is Amy and Amy this is Elijah."

Amy was surprised he was introducing her to a member of his family, but neverless turned to greet Elijah, with a polite smile and maybe a shake of hands but his brother walked over and gave Amy a warm hug which only increased Amy's surprise. She was hesitant before she hugged back, looking up at Steven as she did, and he probably got why she was so surprised with her hug. At her place, meeting new people meant a polite hand shake, and Hello Mr. and Mrs. and definitely not a hug. When they pulled away, Amy had a little smile on her face "It's nice to meet you Elijah." She said gently as he was looking from her to Steven. " I'm trying to see what such a beautiful young lady is doing with you". Amy blushed and grinned as Steven laughed and ran his hand through his hair. " Ha ha fuck you too" Amy couldn't but slap his arm "Language! That's your brother." She scolded in a practical whisper as Elijah was too busy inviting Frankie and Hannah in, and Frankie did not need to be told twice before he went in the house even before Steven did. Amy figured he was very used to coming here.

When Elijah went inside with Frankie and Hannah, who was oddly comfortable in coming in so casually, Amy turned to Steven "Maybe I should go, I don't want to impose on your family, you already have Frankie and Hannah inside." She mumbled. It was true, she didn't want to impose, and force Steven to introduce her to his family which looked lovely compared to her awful ones. And she was afraid they'd see her the way her parents see Steven. She was afraid she wouldn't be liked here, especially since they were Steven's parents, and she did not want them to not like her. Sure she was curious to know how was Steven's family like, and would love to meet them but She was a mess right now, she wasn't sure if she should even be out. She was tired, not physically, but mentally and she needed something to calm her down, Steven seemed enough to fulfill that, but she didn't want to overdue it and impose on his family, especially in the situation they were coming out of right now. She just doubted herself right now. And did not want to disappoint.

Frankie and Hannah walked into the house. Frankie had been to Steve's house plenty of times since they were young, if anything he was like a second brother to him. "Maybe I should go, I don't want to impose on your family, you already have Frankie and Hannah inside." No come inside trust me you're gonna love them". Steven saw this as a perfect time to let her meet his parents. He wanted to show her that not all people were so bad. Taking Amy's hand into his own he guided her into his house where Hannah and Keith were talking to his brother about his girlfriend. There was childhood pictures on the wall of him and his brother and sister, and there was one with him and Frankie all dirtied up from playing outside. His hand was still in hers as Steven lead her into the living room and his mother came from downstairs and immediately smiled upon seeing him and Amy. " Well are you going to introduce me?". His mother spoke as she approached them.

He smiled down at Amy to reassure her. " Mom this is Amy, Amy this is my mother". " Oh I'm so glad to meet you. I've seen a change in Steven and I think that you my dear are the reason". She smiled brightly before Elijah walked over and nodded his head. " I say if she keeps him out of trouble then she can stay". Elijah laughed and his mother beamed before walking over to talk to Frankie and Hannah. Steven's parents were really cool. Whenever he brought someone home his parents made them feel comfortable. His dad walked in from work and he gave Frankie a pound like it was a daily routine. " Well I'm finally home, you guys miss me". " Nope your annoying" Elijah spoke and his dad pretended to be wounded before he and his brother both started laughing and their dad cracked a smile.

He looked from Steven to Amy and Hannah and greeted them both. " Well it's nice to meet you two". Steven's dad walked over and shook Amy's hand lightly before looking from her to Steven. " Watch out this boys kinda loco". Steven playfully pushed his father away who now greeted his mom with a kiss. " Games on tonight guys and were winning" As he spoke he headed up the stairs and Steven gave Amy's hand a gentle squeeze. " And he's like that all the time" Steven chuckled slightly before taking a seat on the couch. Elijah was on the phone so he stepped outside and Frankie and Hannah sat down on the couch as well giggling and play fighting.

It honestly felt good that everyone was getting along and how thing just seemed to fall into place. Steven leaned down and pressed his lips against Amy and his hand rested against her waist. Pulling away he played with her fingers and smiled. " You're amazing you know that?". Frankie and Hannah decided on a movie on the television and they talked about what they wanted to do for summer vacation. " I wanna head down to the beach bro, it's getting super hot". Hannah and agreed with Frankie and Steven looked down at Amy. " What do you wanna do for the summer?".

To say Amy was overwhelmed, would be an understatement. But it was a good kind of being overwhelmed. She looked around as they walked inside the house and smiled at the pictures all around. Steven was a loud and hyper kid, it showed, and he still was. She grinned at the picture of him and Frankie, seeing how their friendship was a strong one, even Hannah and her weren't that close because of Amy's parents. They always made sure she was home early, never out with her friends too much. It was weird as Amy thought of it now, as if they wanted to keep her in their own bubble. Amy shook away those thoughts for now and looked down at their hands intertwined as Steven guided her to the living room, and she couldn't but smile softly. How could something that was so wrong -according to her parents- feel so right? She wasn't going to listen to her parents, not when it was about Steven and her, she was already too involved.

" Well are you going to introduce me?" Amy snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Steven's mother's voice who was smiling brightly at the two of them, she couldn't help but tighten her grip around Steven's hand, being a bit nervous. She looked up at him and he smiled at her reassuringly, and Amy couldn't but smile back. She looked back at his mother as he introduced them, a smile on Amy's face " Mom this is Amy, Amy this is my mother" " Oh I'm so glad to meet you. I've seen a change in Steven and I think that you my dear are the reason" She smiled brightly before Elijah walked over and nodded his head. " I say if she keeps him out of trouble then she can stay"Amy grinned at the both of them and laughed lightly "It's nice to meet you too Mrs.Miller." She cast a look at Steven, a small smirk on her face "Well I can't promise you guys he'll keep that calmer side of him, we all know he's a crazy one." Mrs.Miller grinned and laughed at that as Amy winked at Steven. His mother didn't know, but Amy's words were true, and Steven and her both knew it. Maybe she was changing him a little, getting him more calmed while he got her wilder, but that didn't last very long as when they fought he went and lashed out and ended in the police station. And she knew it wouldn't be the last time something would come out of their fights. But she didn't mind, because without all that, they wouldn't really be Steven and Amy, would they?

Amy felt at ease, even with his family around, they made everyone feel welcomed and loved, and it was amazing. She looked around as Frankie and Hannah were speaking to Steven's mother, and Amy was shocked to see Frankie boldly put his arm around Hannah's waist as he seemed to introduce the two. But she was happy, for the both of them, no matter what the deal between them was. They seemed happy, and thus she was happy for them. When Steven's father came inside, she had expected some kind of seriousness, maybe he would calm the hectic happy aura, turn it more serious and .. normal for her and her family. But he didn't. Instead, he pounded Frankie's fist like it was a daily thing, and he smiled at everyone " Well I'm finally home, you guys miss me?" " Nope your annoying" Elijah spoke and Amy was shocked to see how .. how pleasant they were with each other. God, if she even tried to tell her mother that, even in a joking matter, she'd probably get kicked out again. But the was Steven's family was dealing with one another, was refreshing, and warm and .. amazing. It felt great even being around them. When his father noticed her and Hannah and greeted the both of them, she couldn't but feel nervous again. It was Steven's father after all. And she didn't want to disappoint. Normally, she would've felt under-dressed in her jeans and casual top, but seeing how Steven's family were, she felt good, and not at all intimidated nor under-dressed at all, but perfectly right. If that was even a word.

" Well it's nice to meet you two". Steven's dad walked over and shook Amy's hand lightly as she smiled back at him "It's nice to meet you too Mr.Miller" She said softly as he looked from her to Steven. " Watch out this boy's kinda loco". Steven playfully pushed his father away and Amy laughed at that "Kinda?" She grinned as Steven's father laughed at her words before walking away to Steven's mom and giving her a kiss. Even his parents loved each other better than hers. Her father never kissed her mother anymore, not even in the morning or when he got home. Come to think of it, it was sad really. Amy snapped out of her thoughts yet again when Steven gave her hand a gentle squeeze. " And he's like that all the time" Amy grinned "He sounds great." She commented as Steven chuckled slightly before taking a seat on the couch, pulling her with him as he didn't let go of her hand once, and she was grateful.

She sat next to him and looked up at him "Your whole family sounds great Steven, they're.. amazing even." She chuckled warmly before looking around, his mother was grinning down on Frankie and Hannah who were fighting playfully on the other couch and Elijah was on the phone, a smile on his face though while their dad went upstairs "Thank you for introducing me." She mumbled softly, and smiled. Steven didn't say anything else, but he didn't think twice before leaning down and kissing her, and Amy kissed him back, and God she loved it. It felt perfect, especially when she felt his arm rest on her waist warmly. And her stomach flipped and she felt those sparks and butterflies again. When they pulled away, she blushed slightly, remembering they were right in the middle of a living room, with his family around, and they weren't alone. Steven started to play with her fingers and she smiled down at their finger " You're amazing you know that?" Amy blushed again and bit her lower lip slightly "This is crazy." She whispered, referring to them, this relationship of theirs which was an undefined as ever, one minute they hated each other, they fought and they walked away from each other, the next they were kissing and Amy was meeting Steven's parents "You," she looked up at him and grinned "Are crazy " she said, in a good way, and chuckled before shaking her head "But I guess I'm crazy too." She finished off and kissed his cheek quickly, still afraid his mother or anyone would not approve of their public affection toward each other.

" I wanna head down to the beach bro, it's getting super hot" Frankie's plan to his summer vacation pulled Amy and Steven out of their own bubble as they turned their attention to their friends. Hannah agreed with Frankie "A weekend in a beach house is exactly what I need." She looked at Amy and added "Exactly what we all need." Amy nodded at that, knowing that her friend was righ " What do you wanna do for the summer?" Amy looked up at Steven while he looked down on her and she bit her lower lip, thinking for a moment. She never had plans for the summer, her parents always had it prepared for her, either it was a cruise, but not a fun one more like an educational one, or vacation at her Grandparents in Paris. But that was her best choice, and she loved her Grandparents they were nothing like her parents. They were lovely and honestly, Amy considered them their parents even more that her biological ones "I've never had to think about that and do my own thing in the summer." She said, Hannah shook her head "Sometimes, I hate your parents. It's because of them I never see you in the summer." She crossed her arms over her chest and Amy looked at Hannah apologetically "I know, I'm sorry." Hannah sighed "It's not your fault, it's theirs." She mumbled before looking up at her friend "But what about this summer?" She asked hopefully and Amy looked between Frankie, Hannah and then Steven, her eyes staying on Steven for a moment "I don't think I have plans." She said and Hannah grinned widely, finally she was going to spend summer vacation with her childhood best friend.

Steven was glad Amy had met his parents. He rarely brought a girl home and if he did his brother met them not his parents. His mom had met only one girl and that he had brought home his mom hated her. It was understandable considering that she was no good and Steven found that out on his own. "A weekend in a beach house is exactly what I need." Hannah's idea was sounding very good at the moment. He wanted their summer to be amazing. "I've never had to think about that and do my own thing in the summer." He had totally forgot that Amy's parents planned out almost everything for her. It was sad that she never got to make her own decisions for herself but Steven was glad because now she had the opportunity to do so.

He was glad to hear that Amy didn't have plans and even if she did Steven would steal her away and spend time with her anyway. " Well I like the whole idea of a beach house. Frankie's uncle owns one down near the beach and we can ask him to borrow it for the summer". Frankie nodded his head after placing his arm around Hannah. " Yeah my uncle Gabe is super cool and he wont even be using the beach house since he's traveling for the summer with his girl" " Ah see that's perfect man. Now all we have to do is check the place out and were good to go". Steven smiled looking down at Amy. " Trust me this is going to be the best summer yet".

Elijah walked in from his conversation that he took outside and he looked over at Steven and his friends " Steven don't forget our sister's coming up to visit in a week, I hope you got the suit for the wedding". Steven sighed obviously forgetting that his older sister was getting married and Elijah laughed. " I don't know what you would do without me, don't worry I'm getting you the suit since I knew you'd forget". Steven nodded as his brother headed upstairs and he turned back to Frankie who had a smirk on his face. " Gosh your sister is so sex- he paused seeing Hannah's face and they both laughed. Steven shook his head. " It will never happen Frank..like ever she's to old for you" " Pshh that's bullshit she's 23" Steven laughed and shook his head " Let's not forget she's engaged okay, she's getting married in a month". Frankie smiled and leaned back " Yeah but it's okay because I have someone". He looked over at Hannah who playfully pushed him.

They spent some time at his house watching shows and goofing off and talking and before Steven knew it the time flew by and everyone was leaving. Frankie left and gave Hannah and Amy a ride. Before Amy left Steven pulled her into his embrace and let hiss finger gently trace along her cheek. " I'm really glad you came". Steven grinned before leaning down and brushing his lips against hers gently in a teasing manner before finally pressing his lips against hers. When he finally pulled away Steven smirked and then kissed her forehead goodbye. Steven had totally forgot about his sisters wedding coming up and he would have to talk to his brother about it later.

Amy looked from Steven to Frankie who were making plans for the summer. A whole summer with them at the beach house? It sounded both, extremely fun but yet dangerous. Without any guardian with them, she was a bit unsure about this. But when Steven turned to her and spoke excitedly and.. happily, she couldn't help the warm feeling, her heart tightening, but in a good way. And then, she just simply.. wanted to do it. She wanted to spend her whole summer with the guy who ruined her book, his best friend and her best friend " Trust me this is going to be the best summer yet". And Amy had a feeling that indeed, it was going to be the best summer.

As the boys discussed the summer, Amy thought back about her parents. The letter her father had left her was tugging at her mind and all she could think was how pathetic it was of him. Her own mother didn't want her in her house if she didn't obey and her father was a coward to stand up for her. She couldn't lie, yes, she did miss her parents, they were her parents after all. But the way her mother kicked her out of the house smacked Amy right in the face. She had no idea how much her mother was actually a control freak until that moment she lost control of her own daughter. But they couldn't stay like this, in a fight. No matter what. But Amy didn't know how to handle it just yet.

"Steven don't forget our sister's coming up to visit in a week, I hope you got the suit for the wedding". Elijah's words snapped Amy out of her thoughts and she was a bit surprised, his sister was getting married? She knew of her from before, and she was her sister's age, they were together in high school so that meant.. she was only 23. Amy didn't think anyone could love, and know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together that fast. But it made her smile, at least she heard of something good today, and it actually gave her hope. Not in her parents specifically, but in life. Not everyone and everything is bad. And some good things are just around the corner. Her sister was engaged as well but their wedding was constantly getting postponed and Amy wasn't sure if it was because her sister was having second thoughts or her mother didn't like something in the wedding that needed more time to get done.

Amy looked up as Frankie and Steven shared a conversation which made Hannah send Frankie a pointed look and made him shut up instantly. This only made them laugh and Amy found herself leaning on Steven as they enjoyed their time together, laughing and goofing around with their best friends. This was something Amy thought she'd never be able to do. Not with her parents' strict rules of who she should hang out with and what hour she should get back.

When it was time for them to leave, Frankie offered to drive the girls home and before they left, Frankie and Hannah went to the car to give Steven and Amy a second for themselves. Amy looked up at Steven and smiled softly when she felt his fingers brush her cheek and leaned into his touch " I'm really glad you came" His words made her smile big and she stared up at him "Thank you for having me. And I hope the best for your sister, sounds like she's living very happily." She smiled at the thought "She's a lucky girl" She couldn't help but say it but it was true. She had found her true love, recognized it as her one true thing and went with it. She had a great family who loved her, and eventually, that was all what anyone needs to be happy. When Steven leaned down, Amy's heart skipped a beat and she felt her stomach irrupt in butterflies as his lips hovered over hers teasingly, making her smile "Oh you don't want to tease me big guy." She mumbled back amusingly, her eyes closing as she heard Steven chuckle and press his lips against hers. Amy might not have been with many guys, but she sure knew how to do one thing, and that was teasing. Her parents didn't let her go out with just anyone, but that never stopped her from teasing the ones who were interested. That was why most of the guys liked her even more, she knew what she was doing, but she made it clear she was off limits. Until Steven stepped into her life that is.

After saying goodbye, she walked to the car and got in. And after getting to Kate's house, they sat in her room and Amy asked Kate "Do you think I should talk to my parents? Go over the house?" she asked, she couldn't even say my house. It just felt too.. painful. Hannah looked at her and smiled sadly "Maybe? I mean, you and your mom are stubborn, but we both know your mother's never going to come here.. She's too.. " "She has her pride as big as an island, and that wouldn't let her come." She voiced Hannah's thoughts who nodded "Just.. Maybe you could mend things? But don't let her get to you and stomp on you again." Hannah warned and Amy took a deep breath as she nodded "Maybe I should.." She trailed off and went to leave Hannah's room to go to the guest room when Hannah spoke up "How are you and Steven by the way? Did you make it official yet?" She asked and Amy turned to face her friend, a slight blush on her face , she wasn't sure where they stood at even. If it was just physical or did Steven really cared for her. She knew she did, she cared a bit more than she should maybe, but she couldn't help it. She just cared. "We haven't talked about that but I'm happy with how things are going, I don't want to ruin it with the talk." She sighed and Hannah nodded in understanding.

"Have you thought about what to do for your birthday yet?" She asked and Amy frowned, Hannah was being a bit too curious that night but Amy didn't mind. She shook her head "With everything going on? No, and I don't think I'll do anything." She shrugged "But you're turning eighteen!" "So? It's not that big of a deal." Amy argued although she knew that was a lie. She always thought about how eighteen's birthday, she always imagined it would go amazingly but now, she didn't really think of it too much, and she didn't expect anything on the day of her birthday, which was this Friday. She looked at Hannah who was shocked and smiled a bit sad "Goodnight Hannah." And with that, she walked out of the room and into hers, changing into her Pjs and going to bed after a long day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven didn't want to see Amy leave. He wanted to spend more time with her and just have her in his arms the way that he liked. The whole thing was sorta still shocking to him, never in his wildest dreams did Steven think that he'd end up with Amy White but he was glad that he did. She was his rock, that one person who brought him down from his high and made him want to do better, to be better and it made Steven want to open her eyes to all the things that she never knew about. Now Steven had to think about his sister's wedding that was coming up. There was only a month left and everything had to fall into place. His sister wanted a wedding on the beach and since it was summer it was a good idea for his sister.Elijah came back downstairs giving his brother that goofy look that Steven gives Amy. " So your really serious about her huh?" " Yes I am actually" Elijah nodded his head looking at his brother before walking into the kitchen. " I can tell by how you are with her.. It's different then how you acted with any girl actually".

Steven smirked and then changed the channel on the television. He knew that his brother was telling the truth. When it came to girls that he wasn't serious about he just talked to them at school and at small events but he never brought them home. Bringing someone home to his parents was a big thing with him and if he brought someone over then they were important to him. The thought made his eyes widen. Amy was important to him. All Steven wanted to do was make her happy, he wanted to be the reason that she smiled in the morning and he wanted her to be happy. " Look all I'm saying Steven is that a girl like that is rare so don't blow it. Besides she's extremely beautiful so if you mess up then some guy will be glad to fill your shoes". The thought of another guy with Amy made Steven cringe and he turned to Elijah. " She's my girl and everyone knows it so i doubt someone will try anything and I won't mess up".

After hearing his words Steven paused and Elijah laughed seeing his brother's facial expression. " Your girl huh, about time you slowed down". Steven's face was slightly red and he shook his head. He had just called Amy his girl. I mean was she? technically she wasn't because he didn't ask her out but she was too. Steven knew that he had to ask her out the proper way. Later on in the day Frankie text him. : hey Steve Hannah's going crazy rambling about birthday gifts and I know she doesn't wanna say but I think it's for Amy>. Steven cursed under his breath how could he not know about her birthday but he realized that he hadn't spoken to her until the end of the school year. It dawned on him that tomorrow was Friday and the last day of school and Steven had to get her something nice.

Grabbing his keys Steven rushed out the house and then into the car and towards the mall. What the heck was he supposed to get her? What did girls like? Steven scratched his head as he walked around the mall. The one thing that Steven didn't want to do is rush buy, there was no need in just picking something up but this was important and she as important. After walking around the mall for two hours he found Amy the perfect gift and he headed home. Steven made sure to text Frankie the heads up on what he got her. Steven wondered how Amy would react about the gift and he hoped that she would like it. He loved it for her but now all he had left to do was give her the gift.

The next morning Steven got dressed and thew on some shorts and a tank top. It was going to be extremely hot today which was perfect for the last day of school. Frankie messaged him saying that he'd meet Steven at the school which was fine with him. Steven made sure that he got to school somewhat early and he stood in front of his car with the box in his hand and a big birthday bear with a card attached. " So what did you get her?" Frankie asked eyeing the rectangular shaped box in his hand. " It's a necklace with a bird pendant and her name engraved on it". Frankie grinned and slapped his friends back " Ah my man going all out, must have cost a bit" " Eh, it doesn't matter as long as she likes it" Steven smirked.

images

Denim-Babe-in-Twin-Set-Jeans-Spring-2014-Barbara-Palvin-4.jpg

Amy never had a loud family, so for her, her mornings were always quiet, peaceful and just.. Not like that "Wake up birthday girl!" "Aw she thinks she can sleep in today! Nope, come on wakey wakey!" Hannah and Lilly's loud voices startled Amy and she sat up groggily "What's going on guys?" She asked in a lazy voice. Hannah grinned and Lilly walked over to give her a hug "It's your birthday! And as much as you'd love to mop around, you're not, now get up!" "happy birthday girly!" Lilly spoke as she hugged her and Amy couldn't but chuckle and hug her back. Lilly took Amy's hand and helped her up and Hannah in turn gave her a tight hug "I hope you'll enjoy this day sweetie." She mumbled as she hugged Amy and when they let go, Hannah grinned widely "C'mon now, get dressed!" she said way too happily and Amy rolled her eyes at how excited her friends were "It's just a birthday, I'm not getting married." She joked and Lilly nudged her side "But it's your eighteenth birthday!"

After a few minutes debating on that same subject, the three girls laughed and Hannah and Lilly left Amy to get dressed. She took a deep breath and couldn't help but smile lightly, her friends were the best. She picked out her outfit which consisted of leather skinny jeans and a tank top under a loose low shoulder t-shirt and then brushed her hair, she put on some light make up only to give her face a bright light color and then she went downstairs only to find the dining table full of food. Pancakes, fruits, bacon, and even slices of creamy cakes were on the table. She looked up when she heard Lilly come in "I think we're all set Hannah, she-" she looked up and saw Amy already downstairs and froze "Hannah! Amy's here!" Suddenly Amy heard Hannah curse under her breath and jog her way to them and smiled at her friends "That was supposed to be a surprise." "Well i am surprised." Amy laughed and then kept a grin on her face "But seriously girls, are you trying to make me fat?" The food looked indeed delicious but very fattening and her mother would never let her eat any of it "Well, you're eighteen now, and you've never had any of those. So, you need more experience on food porn." "Food porn?" "You'll get it when you try everything. And I mean everything." Amy looked at her friends and smiled "Thank you girls, you're the best."

When they were done eating, Amy had never felt any fuller. She was stuffed but very glad. The food was indeed heavenly and now she got why people call it 'food porn', she had tasted everything, but little bites. She wasn't used to eat too much and the breakfast got her as stuffed as ever. But nothing was over yet. The girls went upstairs and brought down their gift and Amy tried to tell them they didn't have to but they shut her up and told her to open the gift. Both had pitched in for one gift and it was in a huge box. When Amy opened the box, she grinned. They had made her a scrapbook of their whole friendship since grade 5. With it came a spa day gift card and a huge Nutella bar sat in the corner "The scrapbook is to remind you that you'll always have us" "The spa card is because you could use a day free of stress and any problem" "And the Nutella is because well, chocolate's every upset girl's best friend." Amy put the box away and stood up and gave her girls a group hug "Thank you guys, I love you so much." She mumbled as they hugged and let go before things got any emotional "Now let's go to school, we don't need to be scolded about being late on your birthday." Hannah chuckled and they all packed out of the house.

Amy rode with Hannah while Lilly took her car and as Hannah drove she asked "Have you told Steven about your birthday?" Amy frowned, mostly at herself "No.. It kind of slipped my mind." Hannah rose an eyebrow "You really forgot about your own birthday?" "Could you blame me?" Amy asked and Hannah fell silent before changing the subject into something a bit more cheerful.

When they got to the school, Amy got out of the car and was about to walk forward when Lilly showed up beside her and stopped her, making her turn to the right. Amy frowned confusedly "Lexie what are you-" her words got stuck when she noticed Steven leaning against his car, a teddybear and a little box in his hands, his eyes piercing in hers. Her heart raced, and she could feel her stomach flip at the sight of his and the cute big birthday bear. She found herself walking toward him as their eyes still locked, and when she was close she looked down at the stuff in his hands then up at his eyes. It didn't take two to know he was aware of her birthday "How- How did you know?" She almost whispered, a smile tugging on her face as she bit her bottom lip and stood right in front of him. She took the bear from his grip first and looked down at it in complete affection, she loved it. It was so cute and cuddly and big, and she was a sucker for stuffed bears "It's so cute" She gushed and then noticed the card and rose an eyebrow at Steven "There's a card too?" She took the card but didn't open it, deciding to leave it to the end. She looked down at the box and then up at Steven "Steven, you really didn't have too.." She mumbled softly as he gave her the box and she opened it only to gasp. It was beautiful, simply beautiful. She traced the bird pendant and noticed her name engraved on it and she widened her eyes "Oh my God, this is beautiful.. " whispered before looking up at Steven "This must have cost a lot Steven you really didn't have to.." But she couldn't help but smile and pick up the necklace "Help me put it on?" She bit her lip as she looked up at him, she wanted to kiss him so badly right now, but she had to put on the necklace first and maybe read the card so she wouldn't look so damn eager like she really was.

In all honesty Steven couldn't wait to see the look on Amy's face when she saw the gifts that he had got her. The big bear with the card attached was something that he felt Amy would like and most girls liked receiving bears as gifts. A birthday card was mandatory. He watched as everyone strolled into the school for the last day of school and Steven couldn't have been any happier besides spending time with Amy for her birthday. Steven locked eyes with Amy's car and watched as she and her friends climbed out. When Amy approached him Steven smiled looking down at her. "How- How did you know?" The comment made Steven laughed " I heard from a very good source you could say". He chuckled slightly when Amy took the bear from him. "It's so cute" Steven was glad that she loved the gifts. Seeing Amy happy made Steven smile and he felt like an idiot to have thought she was this stuck up girl.

"This must have cost a lot Steven you really didn't have to.." Steven shook his head looking at Amy " ". When she turned around and pulled up her hair Steven placed the necklace on her. " I go the bird because their free and I know there is so much you wanna do". Steven took her hand into his and his own and squeezed it gently stepping closer to her " Think about what you wanna do for your birthday cause after school were celebrating". Steven leaned down and kissed Amy softy, he cupped her face deepening the kiss and he parted her lips slightly before sliding his tongue into hers. Steven had totally forgot where he was because the deep coughing sound made Steven lift his head up to see the assistant principle Ms.Bowen staring at the two.

She shook her head and Steven took a step back. " Mr. Miller it seems you have a problem with the rules against PDA" Ms.Bowen spoke as she looked from him to Amy and back to him. Ms. Bowen seemed more amused then mad and she fixed her hair and then re-adjusted her blouse. " It's the last day so try to keep your hands to yourself". Ms. Bowen was the new assistant principle and she was the youngest by far not to mention she was hot and every boy in school drooled over her. Steven watched as she walked away and he turned to Amy giving her a goofy smirk. " Well then, i'm gonna have to keep my hands to myself...for now". Steven winked. " Lets get to class".

The day went by quick in school and when the final bell hit everyone was racing out the shook shouting and cursing. Steven met up with Frankie and they strolled out the school. Frankie headed up to Hannah who said that she was waiting for Amy and Lily to come out. Steven ruffled his hair and then fanned his tank top. He was glad that school was over and summer was finally here especially because it was so hot.

" I got the bird because their free and I know there is so much you wanna do" Steven's words made Amy smile, she had no idea how she could call him uncaring before she met him, because clearly he cared. He was sweet, to her anyway. When she turned back around, she looked down as she felt him grab her hand and stepped closer to her " Think about what you wanna do for your birthday cause after school were celebrating" His words made her bite her lip before watching him lean down, and her heart raced, closing her eyes and kissing him back just as soft, his hands cupping her face while hers grabbed onto his elbows lightly, the bear still in one of her hands. She let him lead the kiss, and it went from soft, to deeper. Somehow he was able to part her lips and slide his tongue in and Amy was sure if he wasn't holding on to her face, she wouldn't fell, because she was melting under his touch. Sure she had kissed other guys, but he was by far her number one.

When they heard the coughing, Amy didn't really focus on that, but when Steven pulled away, she frowned in a daze before looking up and finding Ms.Bowen " Mr. Miller it seems you have a problem with the rules against PDA" Amy blushed furious as the woman cast a glance at Amy and she looked down and bit her lip embarrassingly " It's the last day so try to keep your hands to yourself" Amy quickly nodded and watched the woman walk away from them and she let out a breath, never in her life was she scolded, and even if it was mainly to Steven, she couldn't help but feel like she just got scolded herself, and it made her nervous.

When Amy looked up and saw Steven looking down on her with a huge smirk, she wondered what he was thinking, but his next words answered her silent question " Well then, i'm gonna have to keep my hands to myself...for now" His words made her blush furiously "We'll see about that big guy." She teased and grinned just as Steven winked. " Lets get to class". Amy didn't argue with that and followed him in the school.

The whole day, everyone kept wishing Amy a happy birthday. She was quite known, so there were a lot of smiles and wishes headed her way that day. But mostly guys, and she couldn't figure out why they'd think now they could just pitch in and flirt and try their luck to get her. Was it because she was seen with Steven, a guy? Was that it? Did it give them the impression that she was ready to mingle? But being seen with Steven shouldn't have warned them she was off limits? Apparently not.

For the whole day, she only got even more confused especially when Trevor, a basketball player, made his way to her as she was getting her last books from her locker since she wasn;t coming back here. He shut her locker just as she was about to and smirked at her "If it isn't the birthday girl." Amy rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him, he was one of those guys who did not give up easily, and her simple no at the start of this school year was apparently not enough. As she walked away from him, he jogged up to catch up and marched next to her "I saw you with Steven this morning." His words made her raise an eyebrow "So?" "So, I asked if you two were together, but nobody said you were, you just.. hung out a lot. And kissed, but you're not officially together." His explanation made her blink "I repeat, so?" Her sarcastic voice only made her smirk just as they got out of the school building to the parking lot and he stopped right in front of her and blocked her way, but she did notice Steven, Frankie and Hannah waiting for her and probably Lilly before he blocked her way "So, this means you're single, and you're very much available and ready to mix-" " No. Don't you get that Trevor?" "Why not Amy? You're gorgeous, I'm freaking handsome, can you imagine us together? Perfect." His ego made it all the worse. Sure he was handsome, he was one of the hottest guys in school, but in every girl's list, yes there were fiction lists, don't judge, girls have hormones too, Steven always came first. His personality of a reckless fun badboy was a big plus too. Amy rolled her eyes "Again, no. Now move, my friends are waiting." Trevor stepped closer, and Amy stepped back but he held her by her elbow to keep her in place "Just one kiss, and you'll know how perfect we are to each other." He smirked and just before he was able to lean in, she actually kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and looked down as he crouched "I said, no." She muttered and walked up to Steven "Sorry about that" She opened Kate's backseat door and put her books in before turning to Steven again "He thought because I was seen with you, and we're not official or anything, that he could try again to get me to be with him, and he wouldn't let it go."

The exit to the school was full of students jumping around with their friends as they left the school grounds for a few much needed break. Frankie placed his arm around Hannah who leaned into his touch. It was cool to see Frankie happy like he was with Ana. Both of them had their fair share of relationships and mess arounds and now they were both content. Steven pulled out his phone to see a group message that there would be a party at Deanna's beach house. " Hey are you guys gonna go to D's annual beach house party?". Deanna Earl was one of the cheerleaders and one of the top girls in the school and her older brother Damon was the party king. Both of them always knew how to throw great parties and since their parents were cops nobody ever put out a "noise complaint".

It took Steven little to none to spot Amy but judging from her facial expression she wasn't happy and he figured out why. Trevor was walking behind her looking to continue some sort of conversation that Amy wasn't trying to have. Steven walked over but before he could reach the stairs Amy had kicked him in his junk leaving Steven shocked. "He thought because I was seen with you, and we're not official or anything, that he could try again to get me to be with him, and he wouldn't let it go." The comment made him realize that he hadn't asked Amy out yet. With everything that had happened Steven totally forgot about that. He looked over her shoulder to see Trevor cursing and slowly standing up.

Steven walked over to him and watched Trevor fully stand up. " I guess you can't take the hint when someone doesn't wanna talk to you". Trevor scoffed and shook his head. " You know Steven she isn't yours and as soon as you fuck up...which you will I'll be there to pick up the pieces". He grinned and Steven clenched his fist before taking a deep breath and walking back to Amy. " You know what? Have fun thinking that but it's not gonna happen". Trevor gritted his teeth and Steven simply took his hand into Amy's and walked back over to Frankie and Hannah. " Nice kick " Steven laughed as they reached his car and he stopped suddenly turning to Amy. He bit down on his lower lip and then looked away for a moment.

" Look..er I feel dumb for not even making things clearer between us before but I care about you and I wan't us to be together. So Amy will you be my girlfriend?". Steven ran his hand through his hair as he waited for her response. He didn't know why but at that very moment he felt nervous.

( sorry it's kina short)

Amy wasn't all too happy with what she did to Trevor. She wasn't a violent girl, she never was and probably never would be. But Trevor had crossed the line, he was inches from pulling her into forceful kiss! She took a deep breath as Steven walked away and toward Trevor and she watched the two. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but judging from Trevor's smirk and Steven's clenched fists, it wasn't good. When Steven made his way back to her, she could hear his last words to Trevor which the poor hurt guy did not like "You know what? Have fun thinking that but it's not gonna happen". Amy frowned at his words but decided to leave it be, for now. She didn't need to upset Steven more. She simply let him take her hand in his and walk her to their friends " Nice kick " Amy laughed at that and shook her head "I don't know what happened back there, but that definitely a sloppy kick. I do need to learn how to defend myself."

As the two laughed about Trevor's situation, she was glad he wasn't actually pissed with her or with everything in general. But when he abruptly stopped in his tracks and turned to face him, she almost smacked into his chest but didn't, instead, they stood as close as ever while he looked a bit nervous. Amy rose an eyebrow at his nervousness "What is it?" She asked gently but his next words actually shocked her " Look..er I feel dumb for not even making things clearer between us before but I care about you and I wan't us to be together. So Amy will you be my girlfriend?" She knew he meant it, but also, she knew he was being possessive, and maybe even jealous. She didn't really mind when they weren't official, both of them knew that they were taken, no need to be official about that. But of course, every girl likes to be asked. But the way Steven did it, meaning after this little incident, was both amazing and not so amazing. Amazing because maybe the thought of her with someone else drove him to claiming her his, which would be a very good sign. But not so amazing, because it was based on jealousy and possessiveness. But neverless she didn't mind that, she actually rather liked it. As strange as that seemed. But yet again, with Steven, everything Amy does is odd.

Like her next steps.

Amy knew Steven was no patient guy. He had a short temper, and he wasn't afraid to admit that. But she also knew, that teasing, would work greatly on him. Especially since he was not a patient guy. She intended on driving him crazy. Just for once, she wanted to be the one who drove him crazy, and not the other way around. She wanted to see his reaction, when she teases and when he finally realize that she indeed teased him. She was curious about that side of him, the possessive dominant side of him.

So instead of answering, Amy laid her hands on Steven's chest and pushed him back gently so his back was against his car hood and she managed to stand between his legs. She looked up at him, and bit her lip before leaning closer to his lips, a hand of hers trailing up to trace his jawline ever so softly, almost teasingly, her lips hovering over his for a moment, just teasing enough before she pressed her lips against his. Her other hand on his shirt tightened it's grip as Amy was sure the kiss was all about slow passion and tease. She moved her lips against his slowly, yet passionately before slightly pulling away, staying as close as their noses touch, and when he went in to continue the kiss, Amy retreated her face just slightly, sending a smile as she did, her eyes half open. She was all about teasing right now. She then leaned in and kissed the corner of his lips, getting all the way back to his ear and leaving small kisses along the way on his jawline. Once her lips hovered his ear, she smirked "Maybe." She whispered teasingly, before pulling back completely and out of his hold as she opened the passenger's seat of his car, but not before sending a wink. While she climbed in, she caught Hannah's gaze and saw her friend grin at her while Frankie was gaping just slightly "We'll meet you guys at the diner?" She asked as she was half way in the car, referring to the diner everyone always goes to after school for a bite. Hannah nodded and nudged Frankie before Amy laughed lightly and climbed in the passenger seat ever so innocently.

Reactions: Vbx.n
Steven didn't know how long the silence was but he didn't speak. He knew that he asked her because he wanted to but also because it bothered him that other guys walked up so freely like she was theirs to have. A part of that made him jealous but he didn't care, he knew how guys like Trevor and Matthew O'Connor were. They wanted to use their charm that had worked on so many girls before in an attempt to get what they wanted which was sex. His eyes searched Amy's for an answer but when she placed her hand on his chest and then gently pushed him against his own car Steven was shocked to say the least. He eyed her curiously as she stood in between his legs and when her finger traced up to his jawline he sucked in a breath. What a bold move indeed. Usually Steven was the one to tease and taunt but now things where different and was the one getting teased.

When Amy kissed him Steven leaned into the kiss, he wanted more and Amy teased her lips against his kissing ever so slowly to the point that made Steven want to take control and deepen the kiss. To say the least he was enjoying this side of Amy and just like how he was changing she was too. After Amy pulled away from her teasing kiss Steven leaned in wanting more only to have her lean back and Steven bit his lower lip. It felt new to him to loose his control of things and let someone else take control but with Amy anything and everything was possible. Steven almost lost it completely when she kissed along his jawline up to his ear and he placed his hands on her waist not wanting her to move. "Maybe." That's what Steven made out of him being dazed.

His eyes met hers and as Amy climbed into the passenger side of the car and sat down like nothing had happened. Steven's jaw was dropped just as much as Frankie was and he slowly nodded his head when his friend asked if they would met up at the Diner. Steven climbed in the car and glanced over at Amy. So she wanted to tease? He would let her but he couldn't help but want a straight answer. Steven smirked somewhat and ruffled his hair before starting the car up. " Okay princess your not so innocent" He smiled at her as he started up the car.

Sammy's Diner was one of best and everyone had been there at least once in their life. The food was amazing and the people were nice so Steven had no problem taking Amy there to eat for her birthday. When they reached Sammy's Steven parked and then leaned over and kissed Amy. He had held back when she had kissed him, letting her take control and tease him so he was getting somewhat even. His hand traveled to her wait giving a gentle squeeze before he let his lips slowly trail from her mouth to her cheek and then down to her neck where he kissed and gently nibbled. When he pulled away Steven winked and then climbed out the car. " Time to celebrate princess". He placed his hand on Amy's and then walked into the diner. The place wasn't packed but there was a decent amount of people there. " Yo Steven, Amy over here" He turned seeing Hannah and Frankie along with Lily and her boyfriend.

Reactions: Valiente
She wouldn't lie, Amy felt the heat of the kiss just as much as Steven did, only she was aware of what she was doing, and not taken by surprise like he was. She could still feel his lips against hers as she sat in his car and she tried her best just not to trace her lips like an idiot while she was trying to be the one who teases. She grinned when Steven was left shocked, his jaw dropping open mimicking Frankie's. She sent a wink as he stepped into the car and watched him ruffle his hair, and she could only imagine to release his frustration from her teasing " Okay princess your not so innocent" He smiled at her as he started up the car just as she laughed and smirked back "I never said I was totally innocent." She teased and looked ahead as they drove.

The whole ride, what ran through Amy's mind and thoughts, was Steven himself. In the matter of weeks they had known each other, he had changed her just as much as she had changed him. He made her more daring, and even bold like when she just teased him so openly in the parking lot, and she knew for one, they had a lot of staring eyes. And she even changed him to be calmer, although she loved his reckless side, being calmer sometimes did it's good. Like when he surprisingly didn't just punch Trevor in the parking lot, but only made a fist and walked away. She was proud of him to say the least, he walked away from a fight, something Steven Miller just doesn't do much. But like she thought, she had her own impact on him, and he had her impact on her, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

When they made it to the diner, She was about to climb out but looked over at Steven as she saw him shift to her side and before she could even speak up, he had his lips against hers. She was surprised, but yet, not very surprised. Like she said, he was an impatient guy so he was bound to get back at her, but she didn't expect him to do it that fast, and in the car as well. Her thoughts blurred though as he kissed her rather possessively, as if telling her he wasn't one to just give in to teasing and stand back. And she did not hesitate to kiss him back, her hand traveling up to the side of his neck just as his traveled to her waist. She shivered when he squeezed her and sighed in complete bliss when he kissed her cheek and trailed kisses down to her neck. She parted her lips slightly as he nibbled and kissed her neck, and she felt goosebumps as he did. He was surely, a professional teaser. And she couldn't help but want more of his lips, her hand somehow found his hair and combed it as he kissed and nibbled and she titled her head to the side to give him more access while biting her lip. But as soon as she thought of more, he was gone, out of the car, and his lips were far away.

And all Amy could think was how screwed she was. Because in a matter of seconds, he had his payback, and he was good. Very good. Amy pulled herself together, licked her lips and bit her bottom lip before climbing out of the car and taking a deep breath. When she met Steven in front of his car, he took her hand in his and looked at her as if he knew exactly what he just got out of her, and he did. She bet, he did know how he made her feel. " Time to celebrate princess" She scoffed at that "Yeah, celebrate your payback maybe." She couldn't but tease jokingly before they walked in and as soon as they did, Frankie's voice caught both their attention. They made their way to the table but stayed up when Kate stood up "Amy, bathroom?" She asked and pulled Lilly with her before Amy rose an eyebrow but nodded "Sure?" She was meant to answer , but instead it came out as a freaking question which made Kate roll her eyes and pull the two girls with her in the bathroom.

As soon as they got in, Hannah turned to Amy "You look flushed. Tell me everything." Amy laughed at her best friend "I thought you had some life crisis you wanted to talk about ! That's all you want?" Hannah shook her head and Lilly grinned "No, I know what she wanted to say other than that." Amy looked at the two curiously and Hannah answered "We three have boyfriends! That never happened before in the same time! It was either just me, or just Lilly, or Lilly and I or you and Lilly-" "Okay I get it" Amy chuckled and grinned at the girls "I haven't said yes yet though." Lilly and Hannah shared a look "And why's that?" Lilly asked and Amy smirked as she looked at herself in the mirror "Let me drive him crazy first. Have my fun. He's not used to someone driving him crazy, and I like crazy Steven, it's " "Attractive?" "Hot?" The girls asked, Amy chuckled, she remembered when they used to tell her those words about him just at the beginning of the year, gushing like the teenage girls they were but she never agreed only rolled her eyes, but now it was a whole different story "Very." She smirked and the girls looked at her surprised and Hannah spoke up "Wow, he really did change you, to the better though, I love this side of you!" The three laughed "What's that I hear you freaking teased him in the parking lot?" Lilly asked as she wasn't there "More like left him to gape at her actions in complete shock, she was a freaking professional. She actually looked dangerous, and flirtatious, something I've never seen her like before" Hannah told Lilly as Amy rolled her eyes "I was not dangerous! Though I do agree on the flirt thing " She winked playfully before they grinned at her "He had his payback didn't he?" Hannah asked and Amy nodded as she bit her lip remembering his little stunt "In a car?" "Hot." The two girls said and Amy laughed "We didn't have sex!" "Your kiss looks like sex itself babe, believe me, we could feel the tension all the way to Canada in the parking lot." Amy blushed and waved her friends off "Whatever, let's go." She couldn't help but smile at her crazy friends before the three girls made it back to the booth they had taken.

When Steven sat down he raised an eyebrow as he watched the girls all head into the bathroom. " Well I guess their having there little girl talk huh" he spoke once he sat down next to Frankie and Travis who were downing their shake. " So that was pretty interesting in the parking lot of the school man" Frankie smirked as he adjusted the hat on his head. " Yeah I was just as shocked"
"Mhmmm man I would have never thought that Amy would have been so bold" Steven laughed and Travis looked between the two of them " Waaaaait Amy White kissing you in public" Frankie shook his head " Nah it was like some hot make out scene that you see in those movies". Travis laughed and Steven shrugged his shoulders " Hey I'm not complaining at all" " Why would you shit I don't think any guy would complain". It was true though, no guy in their right mind would say no to a kiss like that. " So let me get this straight you two are dating now?" " I mean I wouldn't say that considering she didn't give me a direct answer".

Frankie and Travis looked at each other before looking at Steven " Whoa so she didn't say yes" " Nope and it's killing me because I want and answer and she's teasing me" " Whats wrong with that?". Steven laughed and shook his head " Nothing really I'm just impatient". Frankie laughed and nodded his head. It was a few minutes before all the girls had returned with smiles on their faces like they had something secret to hide. Once they all sat down the waitress returned for everyone's order and Steven got a Philly cheese steak and a chocolate shake. He made sure to tell the waitress that it was Amy's birthday because they gave out a nice ice cream cake or just an free dessert of your choosing.

Steven's phone vibrated in his pocket and he was surprised to see a text from his sister. : Hey I'm gonna be in town early to meet with mom and dad about the arrangements but I wanted to see you. It's been so long". He and his sister were close but she had moved away for college and found a place that she loved.She visited on the holidays but really he hadn't seen her in a few months. He replied : I'm at Sammy's dinner with some friends and an important person I'd want you to meet. Seconds later : Ooooh "important" huh, girlfriend? : Something like that. He slid the phone back into his pockets and looked over at Frankie. " Looks like Tammy's in town, guess you'll get to see her now". Frankie's shocked expression made Steven and Travis burst out laughing. " Don't get your hopes up she's not coming to see you" " Fuck you man she wants me". The comment made Steven chuckle " Okay man you got it".

He rested his arm around Amy and gave her a warm smile. The waitress came back with their food and drinks and just as they started eating he heard a voice. " Oh Steven". Looking over he smiled brightly seeing his older sister Tammy walking over to their table. Steven's eyes glanced over to Frankie who gave him the oh my god look. " Wow, you''re here earlier than expected". It was the first time anyone besides Frankie saw his sister, since she was rarely around and when she did drop by she was usually at the house. Tammy smiled at everyone " It's nice to meet you guys". She looked to everyone and her eyes rested on Amy before giving a light smile. Steven stood to give his sister a hug. " Tammy this is Lily, Hannah, Travis, you know Frank and Amy". Tammy nodded taking in their names and their faces before looking over at Frankie. " You look good, it's been awhile Frankster ". " Yeah and you look good as always". Frankie spoke and Steven tried to contain his laughter.
3153414572_1_2_6eeIxbrL.jpg

As the girls sat back down, Amy sat next to Steven while he sat on the edge. They all fell into some weird yet funny conversations until the waitress came to take their orders. Amy wasn't sure what to get, she was still full from the girls' breakfast so she settled with an Oreo Milkshake. She couldn't help it, she was a sucker for sweets. Amy heard a slight buzz sound and looked around only to find it was Steven's phone. His smile, made her curious but she refused to look down on the phone, nope she wasn't that kind of girlfriend, she refused to be. Wait.. did I just call myself his girlfriend? She wondered but shrugged it off, well, she practically was, she was only holding back the word yes to tease him.

" Looks like Tammy's in town, guess you'll get to see her now" Steven's words toward Frankie surprised practically everyone. They all know his sister's name was Tammy, Tammy Miller, but they never saw her around, she lived out of the country. And she was older so they never saw her at school either. But Frankie seemed to be the only one who ever saw her and he was in awestruck of her. Which only made Amy laugh as he froze when Steven said she was in town and actually coming. The joking conversation between the two best friends made everyone laugh, even Hannah, because she knew it wasn't anything serious, his crush toward Steven's sister. Amy felt a bit nervous all of the sudden, sure she had met his whole family, but he seemed close to his sister even though she lived away, and the fact that she knew nothing about her since she didn't live here made Amy's stomach twist in nervousness. What if Tammy hated her? What if she told Steven to stay away from her? Did Tammy know about her? Had she heard about her awful family? All those questions twirled in Amy's mind but she tried her best to stay calm.

When she felt Steven's arm wrap around her, she looked up at him and smiled back softly just as the food and Amy's milkshake came. Just as Amy took her first sip, she heard Tammy's voice " Oh Steven" Amy quickly swallowed and looked up only to be in slight awestruck. Everyone was. She was stunning, absolutely stunning and Amy felt like trash beside her. How can Steven live his childhood with such beauty -not just her, but his sister and parents were just as good looking as well as him of course- and then find interest in her? Amy took a silent deep breath It's not the time for your insecurities Amy. Stop it. Amy smiled up at Tammy when Steven told her everyone's names, but she noticed the lingering eyes of Tammy's on her. " It's nice to meet you guys". Amy slightly panicked. She had no idea if her lingering eyes were a good or bad sign. For all she knew, Tammy could be thinking how awful Amy would be paired with Steven. Oh God, please stop, you're being dramatic. Indeed, she was, but she couldn't help but be. It was in situations like those when Amy felt like her old self, the calm girl who always had to dress to impress and stay polite with her mouth shut because her parents said so and wanted her to be perfect in front of their guests.

" You look good, it's been awhile Frankster ". " Yeah and you look good as always". Amy looked between the two, Tammy holding back a grin, while Frankie was a bit speechless, which was weird since he was Frankie. It looked like Tammy knew of Frankie's little crush but didn't mind it. As everyone greeted Tammy and told her it was nice to finally meet her and see what made Frankie ramble on and on all those days, Tammy laughed and Frankie glared at his friends. Amy then smiled at Tammy "We heard you were getting married soon? Congratulations!" she said happily, ignoring her racing heart. She had a bad feeling but she wasn't sure if it was because of Tammy or something else. But soon, Tammy joined their table and everyone fell back into conversations, Tammy quickly earning everyone's smiles and warmth, she was just such a free soul! Everyone loved her, including Amy. She was funny, free and a little bit like Steven. Scratch that, a lot like Steven.

An hour or so later, everyone was relaxing, chatting along, Steven and Tammy speaking a bit to themselves, probably catching up after so long or something. Right then, Amy heard the jingles above the front door ring, and she looked up only to freeze. In, came her sister, Kate. And Amy mentally slapped her forehead, how could she forget that her sister came down here everyday to get her veggie smoothie -yes veggie smoothie- at five in the afternoon?! How stupid of Amy! She kicked Hannah under the table and the girl looked where Amy had her eyes fixed, and Hannah saw Kate stand at the counter and order and she couldn't help but curse "Fuck, shit, holy shit." She rambled wow, she really was perfect for Frankie. Amy sent her a pointed look to keep it down so to not get everyone at the table's attention, soon, they had Lilly catch up and the girl just couldn't hold it in "What the hell?! Wait, she's looking this way!" "Fuck!" The two girls turned their backs to Kate who stared at Amy. Amy was sure now, it wasn't Tammy she felt horrible about, it was the situation she was in now. Instinctively, Amy reached over for Steven's hand and and grasped it tightly as she stared back at Kate. She had no idea what to do, she just knew one thing, she was not ready to face her or any of her parents. But Kate thought differently as she grabbed her green smoothie and started making her way over "Amy? Is that you?! You're still in town and you didn't think of going to apologize to our parents?!" Kate began her lecture when she was only half way to their table. Wow, she wasn't sure if her own sister was in town. Where the hell would Amy go anyway?! Alaska?!

Amy looked down "Hey Amy, happy birthday." "Hey, thanks." "Sorry for not being there for you, I was busy with our snobby mom." "Yeah that's alright. at least you remembered my birthday" Amy mumbled mocking the conversation as if mimicking her sister and herself and she looked at everyone "Don't you think that conversation would've been a lot better?" She said sarcastically and ignored Kate's continuous lecture and when she looked back at her, she was half way there. She looked at Hannah, then Lilly, then Steven "Someone get me out of here," She whispered "Please." But right before anyone could move, she continued "Wait, no, Steven you should stay with Tammy. I don't want to interrupt you two." She mumbled, even though she would've very much liked him to take her away from here. But she knew family was important, sure hers may be awful, but that wasn't the same for everyone else. She knew Tammy and Kate were in the same high school but had no idea if they actually knew each other, but that wasn't important right now, Amy needed to get out of here and fast "Girls?"

Everything was going well to say the least. His sister was here and he was celebrating Amy's birthday with their friends and everyone was enjoying each others company. Tammy sat down at the table and joined them immersing herself into the casual conversation that was at hand. Her eyes did pass onto Amy from times to time and a small smile formed on her lips as she looked from her to Steven. Elijah had called her the other day and mentioned a girl Steven was interested in named Amy and now she got to see first hand the girl who was slowly making an impact on her younger brother. The eye linger was nothing bad at all, simply just observing her and Steven together and in all honesty she was happy for him. Steven gave Amy's hand a gentle squeeze before finishing up his food.

Steven and Tammy were very similar in a lot of aspects. She was wild and outgoing and Steven was too. Out of all of them Tammy was the one that got into all the trouble when they were kids but she knew how to get herself out of trouble, Elijah was the " supervisor" always watching the two and lecturing them to not do things, and last was Steven who looked up to Tammy and her free willed ways. She was the reason he loved to let loose and not take no for an answer. They both have a short temper and did things in their own way and that was one of the reasons Tammy went away to college and stayed far away to keep away from the high status parents with their views on how to live their lives.

After awhile of hanging out and finishing up the birthday dessert from the kind waitress Steven was going to ask Amy what she had planned next but the look on Amy's face made him confused for a moment and he watched as Hannah and Lily looked over to where she was staring at and Steven did the same. "Fuck, shit, holy shit." the comment made by Hannah was exactly how everyone at the table felt...besides Tammy of course who had no idea what was going on. It was already to late and Kate had seen Amy and was making her way over to the table."Amy? Is that you?! You're still in town and you didn't think of going to apologize to our parents?!" Steven frowned and looked over at Frankie who had the same face as him. All this time that went by without seeing her sister and that was the first thing that Kate could think of saying.

"Hey Amy, happy birthday." "Hey, thanks." "Sorry for not being there for you, I was busy with our snobby mom." "Yeah that's alright. at least you remembered my birthday .Don't you think that conversation would've been a lot better?" Steven felt bad at that moment and he wondered if Kate even remembered that it was Amy's birthday and if so did she even care?. "Someone get me out of here,"Please." He was about to stand up and take her to his car when she spoke again "Wait, no, Steven you should stay with Tammy. I don't want to interrupt you two." Tammy who was trying to make sense of the whole conversation shook her head. " No it's completely fine, your not interrupting anything". Hannah and Lily slid out the booth standing next to Amy while Frankie, Travis, Tammy and Steven were seated. Tammy looked at Kate for a moment before giving a shocked expression. " Wow Katie it's been forever I almost didn't recognize you".

Kate who seemed shocked to see Tammy as well let a small smile creep onto the corners of her mouth before shaking her head. " It's nice to see you too Tammy, and I don't go by Katie it's just Kate". Tammy raised an eyebrow and stood up throwing an arm around Kate who looked at Tammy curiously " Ah come on Katie Kate , you act as if you don't remember the fun we used to have back in high school. Remember all the crazy shit we pulled after school and at Isabelle's?". Kate who was now shocked and flushed shook her head and stepped away from Tammy " I don't remember what your talking about but all I know is that Amy needs to come home and fix this mess with our parents. First you start hanging out with Steven, then you come home drunk with him? And now you can't even come home to apologize?".
" Whoa whats that supposed to mean Kate?".
" All i'm saying is your brother is known for his reckless stunts and his care free ways and my parents don't allow such things".
" Such things!? You act as if he's some horrible person"
" Well I mean my sister doesn't need to chase around bad boys or any Miller for that matter".
Tammy scoffed as she looked at Kate. How much had she changed when she left of for college. " Well then Kate what was your excuse when you fell for Elijah?".

Steven, Frankie and almost everyone's jaw dropped and he looked from his sister to Kate who's face was now red with embarrassment. " I can't believe you changed so much Kate and turned to the person you swore you would never be and now look. Your like a mini version of your mother and your trying to put those same ways onto Amy. It's sad Kate I thought you were better than that, strong enough to do what you wanted to do and live your life, not your mothers". Kate shook her head " Whatever Tammy". And with that she walked out the diner and Tammy sighed turning to Steven. " I'll see you at the house". Once she left Steven stood shocked and Frankie stood next to his friend. " Holy shit man, I did not see that coming". " Yeah neither did I"
" Who knew the wild Tammy and stuck up Kate were good friends..best friends from the looks of it" Travis spoke looking baffled.

When Hannah and Lilly had stood up to stand by Amy, and take her out, Tammy's words made Amy stop in her tracks, turn and stare curiously at the two " Wow Katie it's been forever I almost didn't recognize you". Amy looked over at her sister who looked shocked, but managed a slight smile, some wouldn't even be able to recognize that as a smile, because it was a nervous smile. One which Amy knew all too well because she does the same thing around her parents and their rich guests. " It's nice to see you too Tammy, and I don't go by Katie it's just Kate". Typical, Amy thought. She was shocked her sister actually knew Tammy and by the looks of it they were pretty close, but of course it was it was all just typical from her sister to act like that. How she missed her when she was younger, and she was a lot more fun than now, she still had a bit of freedom. But one day, Kate went out the last day of summer with a smile and came back crying. The next day, she was Kate White, their mother's replica. And Kate never told anyone what happened that day. If it involved their parents or not, friends maybe? Amy always wondered but no one answered.

When Kate started talking about Steven, more like about the Millers, Amy narrowed her eyes, she had no idea. The family she was actually trashing, was a million time better than their family. Steven, Elijah and Tammy were people Amy wished she grew up around. Maybe she would've been able to remember a cute story from her childhood, a funny prank, a nice day. Instead of remembered her mother's 24/7 remarks, her tutoring, homework even in the summer and actual classes of Savoir Vivre. Amy always hated those classes. She expected Kate to continue, and she expected Tammy to slap her, because for all she knows, Amy would've slapped her if it was her sibling she was talking about. Kate was very rude, even ruder than Amy " All i'm saying is your brother is known for his reckless stunts and his care free ways and my parents don't allow such things".
" Such things!? You act as if he's some horrible person"
" Well I mean my sister doesn't need to chase around bad boys or any Miller for that matter" Amy sucked in a deep breath, this was the limit. How could she speak like that?! She had no idea about the Mi- " Well then Kate what was your excuse when you fell for Elijah?".

Amy froze. She couldn't believe her ears. Her sister, fell for Elijah? Elijah Miller, Steven's brother? Amy waited for Kate to retort something. Anything. But instead, she saw her sister turn red with embarrassment and fall silent at Tammy's words. So it was true? Amy felt so confused right now. What happened? If she saw how were the Millers then why was she being so cold about them? Why was she pushing Amy away from them? Amy had millions of questions running through her head. She still couldn't really believe it. She could never picture Kate with Elijah.. they were such.. opposites.

Just like her and Steven.
Well, Damn.

" I can't believe you changed so much Kate and turned to the person you swore you would never be and now look. Your like a mini version of your mother and your trying to put those same ways onto Amy. It's sad Kate I thought you were better than that, strong enough to do what you wanted to do and live your life, not your mothers"
" Whatever Tammy"
As the two girls walked away from each other, Amy couldn't help but wonder, did the story behind her and Elijah had anything to do with Kate coming home and crying that night? Did it have anything to do with Kate suddenly becoming her mother's puppet? So many questions.

When the guys spoke up, Amy snapped out of her thoughts and looked at them, then at Hannah and Lilly who were just as shocked. She shared a look with Hannah who nodded, knowing what was going on through Amy's head. Amy turned to Steven and bowed down to his level, pressing her lips against his gently yet passionately, as if trying to prove something. And deep down, she was. She was trying to convince herself that whatever happened between Elijah and Kate, was not the same for the two of them. When she pulled away, she stared down at him "I'll see you later okay? I have to talk to Kate." She whispered before kissing his nose and straightening up, turning on her heel and running out after Kate to catch her before she got away.

One second, she didn't want to see her, wanted to escape her and the next, she was running after her. Talk about messed up. As she made her way out of the diner, she saw Kate's Mercedes and she was starting the car. Amy ran up in front of the car which made Kate gasp surprisingly and stare at her sister "Are you crazy?! I could've killed you!" Kate's words pierced Amy's ears and she shrugged. She just acted without thinking. Sounds like someone I know.
Amy ran up to the passenger seat and climbed in "Let's go somewhere. Not the house." Kate's eyes narrowed "Why?" Amy looked at her sister, a serious expression on her face, and determination, she wasn't taking no for an answer "Because I think I deserve an explanation. And you're going to give it to me." "What explanation?" Kate tried to play innocent but Amy scoffed "You and Elijah Kate, I want the whole story." Kate tried to avoid it "But why? Why do you care? it's all in the past." "Because Kate! I'm with Steven! And I don't want whatever broke you and made you a puppet, to happen to me and Steven. I don't want to lose him, and I don't want to lose myself." She confessed and Kate's gazed softened. Without a word, she got out of the parking lot and headed, surprisingly, to the lake.

Guess it's story time.

Everything just happened so fast that Steven was having a hard time processing everything. He nodded slightly when his sister left and Kate had left as well. There was so much everyone was curious and confused about. When Amy leaned and pressed her lips against his Steven closed his eyes and relaxed against her warmth and touch. "I'll see you later okay? I have to talk to Kate." And he nodded his head watching her walk out the diner. Steven told the rest of them he was heading home to check on his sister. He wanted to know the truth and he wanted to know why Kate was the way she was. Leaving the diner Steven climbed into his car and then made his way to his house. When he got there and walked in Tammy was sitting on the couch scrolling threw her phone and at the sight of him she gave a half smile. " Whats up? Look sorry that all happened the way it did" Steven shook his head taking a seat next to his sister. " Tell me what happened between you and Kate".
Me and Kate White met in the seventh grade and we had been best friends ever since. I knew that her mom was a bit strict but trust me she wasn't that bad before like she is now. The two of us were almost like sisters, it was us against the world. When high school started Kate's mom because stricter and wouldn't let me over at the house unless we were on a group project and if I did manage to go over it was never for more than an hour and a half. Kate's mom thought that high school meant all work and no social life and any chance we got we'd sneak out together and go to parties and go for midnight swims. Whenever Kate was around her mom though it was as if she was a completely different person. She acted higher up and as if she was too good to be seen around me or our friends. She looked to miserable when she was around her mother and her dad just never spoke up when she was around but when she wasn't he'd let Kate get away with hanging out with us.

Whenever she was with me and our friends she was really happy, always smiling. Sophomore and Junior year we'd sneak out more and do more riskier things. The middle of sophomore year Kate and Elijah would hang out and he would take her to the skate park or she would make and excuse to go to his basketball games. I of course knew they liked each other but they never said anything at first because me and Kate were best friends. I told Kate and Elijah that it was okay if they wanted to date and eventually they did all the way from half of sophomore year all the way to senior year. Everything was good really good until Kate's mom found out her and Elijah were dating. She wanted Kate with high class boys of her choosing and Elijah didn't fit that caliber since he was a " mutt" as she would like to call it since were mixed and she preferred Kate's boyfriends to be fully white not half. From there on she plotted a way to keep them apart, filling her head up with lies about Elijah and how he was a cheater who just wanted to use her.

Elijah was Kate's first everything and he was in love with her like she was him. Eventually all those lies made Kate doubt what she had with our brother and they broke up. They were both devastated and I was in the middle trying to fix things but the more I tried the more Kate pulled away so I left things as they were. The summer of senior year I had got into my dream school in New York. I had found out a few months earlier but I didn't know how to tell Kate with everything that was going on. When I did tell her she was devastated and she said that she hated me and we weren't best friends again. We got into a huge argument because she was too afraid to leave because she cared about what her mom wanted. Before I left I wrote Kate a letter telling her i'm sorry and that I wanted to fix things and I gave the letter to her dad. The funny thing is all these years I was still waiting for a call from her or any sort of response but I got none. I think me telling her I was leaving broke her but there was nothing I could do.

Steven was in shock when Tammy had finished talking. It explained everything and why Kate was the way that she was but now the real jackpot was finding out why Kate's mom was the way that she was. He sighed leaning back for a moment. " Damn Tammy and here I thought my life was complicated". The comment made his sister smile and she leaned over ruffling his hair " Look I know you and your feelings for Amy and all I'm saying is when you have something worth fighting for, don't let that go because sometimes when you don't go after what you want it slips away and you can never get it back".

The two sisters fell silent as Kate drove. Amy could have never imagined being with her sister in the car driving somewhere away from their parents so they can talk. But she wasn't complaining. She needed answers. So when Kate parked, Amy was fast to climb out of the car and guide the way to the spot where Steven brought her last time "Wait, you know about this place?" Kate asked as they walked and Amy practically leaded the way. Amy glanced at her sister "Yeah, Steven brought me here." "Elijah brought me here." Kate's response made Amy fall in silence, she didn't know what to say, nor do. So she kept walking, Kate slightly behind her as they did.

When they arrived to the rocks, Amy climbed and sat down on it, the lake underneath her, reminding her when Steven taught her how to swim and she couldn't help but smile "What are you smiling about? " Kate asked as she sat beside Amy, who glanced over at her "Steven taught me how to swim here." She mumbled softly and Kate stared at her for a moment "You really like him don't you?" She asked and Amy looked up at her, and nodded silently. Kate sighed "Okay well, I guess i should tell you about Elijah and I.." She first trailed off and looked in the distance before speaking up.

"We were in grade 7 when I met Tammy. It was weird how we clicked because she wasn't someone like .. us. She was a rebel, a reckless girl and a rather fun girl. But Tammy became my best friend." She glanced at Amy who nodded "I figured that much" She whispered and Kate took a breath before continuing "That didn't sit well with our parents, mother precisely, and when we were young, she'd let it slide, but as high school started she was ruthless about it. Tammy was banned from coming to our house so, when I used to tell mother, I'm going to study at a friend's, I'd rather be going to The Miller's house. God they were so inviting, and kind.. "She trailed off and shook her head "I met Elijah there, at their house once I was hanging out with Tammy. It started out as nothing really, he was just my best friend's brother. Until a party- " "You went to parties?" Amy interrupted and Kate nodded sheepishly "Anyway, Tammy was throwing that party, and Elijah was there of course. He had just broke up with his three month girlfriend and he was hammered.. I saw him in the kitchen barely able to stand and yet he still drank. I was tipsy, but could stand straight still and I tried to go over and help him, but that only resulted in him leaning on me instead of the counter.. and then his charming side showed off, and we kissed. We were both intoxicated." "You were intoxicated?!" Kate sighed "Yes, I was. Anyway, I wasn't all that drunk, just tipsy but enough to let Elijah kiss me in his drunk state." She looked at her sister "And from then on, we kind of just clicked. We spoke more, we hung out and I came over even when Tammy wasn't home but at her boyfriend's, I went to his basketball games.. We just clicked. But we couldn't let anything like that happen between us again, because of Tammy being my best friend and all. So we decided on being friends. Although that wasn't really working out for us, and somehow along the way Amy.. I fell for him. Maybe it was the little things that caught my attention, but I fell for him, hard." Amy smiled sadly at her sister "What then?" Kate took a shaky breath and looked down on her fingers "Tammy knew we had feelings for each other and she told me to go for it and be with Elijah, that she didn't mind." She smiled at that memory "Our relationship lasted from the middle of sophomore year all the way to Senior year. and Amy it was the best two and a half years of my whole life." "Even after meeting Jason?" Jason being her fiancee. Kate nodded without hesitation "Elijah was my first love, and you never forget your first love Amy." She whispered and Amy frowned "What happened, why'd you break up?"

Kate knew this part was the hard part, so she took a deep breath and fixed her eyes on the water beneath them "Mother. She found out, and she came here, to this same place were Elijah and I were. And she pulled me away from him. She yelled, and I told Elijah to leave, that I'll talk to him later. But I never did. Because mother threatened me." She teared up and Amy was shocked "She threatened to kick me out of the house forever, to cut me off, family and wealth wise. She threatened to ruin my future. Only because I was with a Miller. She also told me Elijah was a cheat, a player, and he was only toying with my feelings." Her voice cracked and Amy felt numb "You believed her?" Kate looked t me with a pained expression and nodded, her tears rolling down her face "Just after that, we broke up, and then Tammy told me she was leaving, and I was crushed. In two day I lost my first love and my best friend. It was selfish of me to even be mad at Tammy, but I was heartbroken, I wasn't in my right mind to actually be happy for her that she got accepted in her dream university."

As Kate explained, Amy was in total shock. Wow, was that what her mother was going to do with her? Was she that cruel? Amy wrapped her arms around a crying Kate and soothed her, telling her everything would be okay.
Because eventually, they should, right?

Half an hour later, Kate had dried her tears, and told Amy they'd meet later tomorrow to talk more, figure out something that may help Amy, because deep down, Kate didn't want her sister to go through that kind of heartbreak. As Kate stood to leave, she turned to Amy "Hey Amy?" Amy looked up at her sister who smiled sadly "I'm sorry for ruining your birthday. Have fun with your friends tonight." Her words made Amy's heart clench. She felt so sad, and disappointed in her mother, in her actions. It was her birthday and all she learned, was about her mother's cruelty.. everything her mother did to them was just wrong. Amy stood up, and the only thing she wanted right now, was a hug. And she knew exactly from who she wanted that hug. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and sent Steven a text: Meet me in the skate park x

Amy walked to the skate park, it wasn't that far, and she needed the walk to clear her head. She didn't want to lose Steven, she refused to let her mother do to her, what she did to Kate. It was just awful. Right then, Amy realized just how much Steven meant to her. She never thought that day would come but it did, and she was glad, because to her, he was absolutely amazing. When she reached the skate park, she saw Steven leaning against a tree as he laughed with his crew of friends, some she had never met yet nor seen at school a lot. Some were skating, others were dispersed and she noticed Frankie and Hannah sitting on a bench. They were the first to see her and they both sent concerned looks but Amy had her eyes on Steven. When she reached him, he looked down at her, her eyes a bit watery and her lips a but puffy from having bit down on them to not cry so much. She didn't say anything, she just cast a look up at him then wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled her face in his chest "Kate told me everything. She didn't just tell her Elijah was a cheat. She threatened her Steven, she threatened to cut her off family and wealth wise." She mumbled, her voice in a bare whisper. God she just wanted to let go and cry, but she wasn't that kind of girl, because of her mother's words 'A strong woman never cries in front of people. Cry like a baby, and you'll be called weak and seen weakest than ever.'

His sister was right, he didn't want to loose Amy like Elijah lost Kate and he knew that he'd do anything in his power to keep them together. Elijah had come downstairs and greeted Tammy who put a wide smile on her face. Steven walked into the kitchen and got him a quick snack before feeling his phone vibrate and looking down to see it was a text from Amy saying: Meet me in the skate park x. A smile formed on his lips as he grabbed his board and made his way over to the park. Being on the skateboard made Steven remember how he had first me Amy. As he cruised on over he wondered how everything went with Amy and Kate. How would they be after today? Did Amy get through to Kate and find out the truth like he did with Tammy?. When Steven pulled up to the skate park most of his guys were there. Gus and Wilbur were the main guys who lived and breathed skating and since Gus uncle owed the skate park they were there from sun up to sun down.

The park was not just for people who board but for anybody really as long as you didn't cause any trouble so to speak. Shortly after he arrived Frankie and Hannah showed up to his surprise with Hannah on the skateboard. She didn't seem new to riding but she was't a pro either and seeing the look on Frankie's face he was just as amazed. Steven did some tricks and talked with some of his friends while he waited for Amy to arrive and when he spotted her out the corner of his eye Steven smiled. He glanced over seeing Hannah and Frankie's concerned looks before his he looked back at her. Only when she got closer did Steven see Amy's teary eyes and her puffy lip. She didn't speak but instead nuzzled her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist."Kate told me everything. She didn't just tell her Elijah was a cheat. She threatened her Steven, she threatened to cut her off family and wealth wise."

Steven frowned as he wrapped his arms around Amy. How could her mom do such a thing? It made him question a lot of her values as to black mail your own daughter because she didn't approve of someone who actually made her happy. For all Steven knew if that were to never happen then who was to say that they wouldn't have still been together? He wanted Amy to feel safe with him and he wanted her to be happy. He rubbed her back and placed a light kiss on her forehead. " Amy I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll fight whatever your mother throws at me if that means that I get to be with you" He lifted her head up and gently wiped the tears that began to run down her face. " I don't want you to have to hold back how you feel or anything with me Amy, it's okay. You wont loose me. I mean what I said, and I'm crazy about you".

He gave Amy a half smile and leaned down pressing his lips against hers. The kiss was soft and sweet and full of passion. Steven wanted Amy to know how he felt about her because he knew he was falling for her and hard. A part of that scared him because he knew that once he said it it would be out in the open and he didn't want to get hurt but at the same time he knew Amy wouldn't hurt him. Steven took a deep breath and as he looked down at Amy and gently stroked her cheek. " Awhile ago if someone who have told me that I'd end up with you Amy White I would have laughed but now after meeting you and getting to know you I feel so dumb to have even thought differently. Your smiles and laughter brighten up my day, you taught me how to control my anger and be a better person. You didn't give up on me even when I gave up on myself and I love you...Amy I love you for that."

• Love
Reactions: Valiente
Status
Not open for further replies.