Opposites Attract

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Amy nuzzled into Steven, she didn't have to think twice. If she was anything like her old self, she would've never, ever, hugged him that way. Like she depended on him when she was down. Or maybe if somehow, miraculously, they did hug, she'd check her surroundings a thousand time before doing so, making sure nobody important was around, nobody to gasp or go tell or cause her being the spotlight of a scandal. Because of course, the old Amy white, would have considered this as a scandal. But now, now all she wanted to do was stay in Steven's warm and safe arms. Stay where she knew she wouldn't be judged nor looking down upon. Where she knew she was wanted.

Amy knew Steven meant a lot to her, but even now, as she hugged him, she kept surprising herself with how much her feelings toward him were growing with each touch, or word they even shared. For a moment, she felt at ease, she didn't feel in such a chaotic world, she felt at peace, for a simple moment in Steven's arms " Amy I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll fight whatever your mother throws at me if that means that I get to be with you" Steven's words made her sigh somewhat in relief. When he lifted her head up and gently wiped the tears that began to run down her face, only then did she realize her tears falling, which never used to happen in front of anyone " I don't want you to have to hold back how you feel or anything with me Amy, it's okay. You wont loose me. I mean what I said, and I'm crazy about you".

Steven's words made her smile lightly as she looked up at him. She was glad to hear him tell her that, because she felt the exact same way about him. She was indeed crazy about the guy who she never thought she'd even like. And she did not mind it at all. She kept her arms around him and searched his face softly with her eyes "I hope so, because I'm crazy about you too." She whispered softly before he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers and her heart raced like never before. She didn't know what was so special about that exact kiss, since they've kissed before, but it felt so different, and much more meaningful. Sweet, soft and passionate all combined. As if he was trying to tell her something.. Something important. When he pulled away slightly, she almost pull him back in, she was dazed, and the kiss was perfect. But his words made her look up at him, with as much seriousness and passion as him while he stroke her cheek "Awhile ago if someone who have told me that I'd end up with you Amy White I would have laughed but now after meeting you and getting to know you I feel so dumb to have even thought differently. Your smiles and laughter brighten up my day, you taught me how to control my anger and be a better person. You didn't give up on me even when I gave up on myself and I love you...Amy I love you for that."

Amy didn't know what to say after that. His words were so beautiful she didn't want to ruin it with her stupid rambling self. She looked straight into his eyes as he spoke, and she found no words at all that could describe what he made her feel. She stayed quiet for a moment as she thought, but her words were all scrambled up in her mind and she was absolutely speechless. The only thing she was able to say, were words of teasing and totally not serious as she rose her arms from around his waist to the back of his neck and tiptoed to his level, leaning close and just before she kissed him with all she got, she whispered against his lips, words that referred to the bet they made when they first met "Guess we both lost then."

Amy didn't think she'd actually fall for him, Steven Miller, the guy she was raised to hate, and stay out of his way because her mother said so. She didn't think it would happen that fast either. But love worked in a very strange way, and it caught up with the both of them when they least expected in, with the people they least expected. But she was happy about that. And as she kissed him with so much passion and love drawing even herself dazed with her own kiss, she pulled back slightly, her lips hovering over his, her eyes still closed and her fingers drawing small circles on the back of his neck "I love you. I love you more than I could have imagined I ever would love anyone. And I'm glad it's you. Because even though you like to show people otherwise, but you are to most caring and sweet guy I ever knew. You showed me how to loosen up, how to have fun, how to live, and I love you for that." The words came out without even thinking about them and she felt like she just came out of the freaking Notebook movie, but she didn't mind, she had just confessed her love for the one guy who took everything she had to throw at him. And she didn't mind, even as she felt a lot of eyes on them, she didn't mind being the one who was bending the rules here, of the good girl falling for the reckless badboy. She didn't care because she was happy.

For now, she was happy.

• Love
Reactions: Vbx.n
Steven was content and happy in that moment. He had told Amy his true feelings for her and it felt nice. Nice to have someone that he loved , someone that he truly cared about. "Guess we both lost then." The comment made him chuckle slightly nodding his head. He had totally forgot about the bet with everything that was going on but since they had both lost it was totally fine with him. He was glad to hear that Amy was crazy about him the same way he was to her, everything the last few days were amazing between them and he didn't want that to stop. There was a short silence between the two as Steven looked down at Amy. He wanted to know what she was thinking and what she was feeling. After a moment he watched as she leaned up and and pressed her lips against his and instantly he wrapped his arms around her pulling her even closer to his body.

The kiss was filled with so much emotion and passion that Steven didn't want the kiss to end and when they finally pulled away he did so reluctantly."I love you. I love you more than I could have imagined I ever would love anyone. And I'm glad it's you. Because even though you like to show people otherwise, but you are to most caring and sweet guy I ever knew. You showed me how to loosen up, how to have fun, how to live, and I love you for that." When Steven heard those words he smiled and intertwined his hand with hers. He wanted to be the reason why she smiled and he wanted Amy to be able to be free around him.

Steven didn't care who saw them or what anybody had to say because he knew how he felt about Amy. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze before leading her over to where Frankie and Hannah were at. Frankie gave Steven their handshake before grinning. " Well I just finished talking to my uncle and he said that we were free to use his beach house for the summer" " Ah man that's great now we got a place to crash at and have fun" " Yeah man and don't forget the beach parties". Everything was falling into place for their summer and the beach house would be perfect for Amy to have some fun away from her parents and her mother especially.

They spent some time at the skate park and Steven and Frankie did a few races and trick contests to let the girls have some time to themselves. " So man when am I getting my tux for your sister's wedding?" " Oh yeah , just ask Eli and he'll order one for you for half the price" " You know man for all you know she'll see me looking dashing and end up marrying me instead of him" Steven laughed and patted his friends back " Your turning 18 this summer she's 23 and happily engaged man, give it up" Frankie shook his head and placed his hand over his chest. " Never, eventually she'll want all this and I'll be waiting". The two of them laughed and joked around play fighting as they made their way back over to the girls. Frankie sat down on his board as he glided over to the girls with a smile on his face. " Ladies we have all day to hang out and them some, so what do you guys wanna do next?".

As Amy confessed her feelings for Steven, she felt his hand trail down to hers and intertwine their fingers together which made her smile and feel the butterflies in her stomach again. As they made their way to Frankie and Hannah, Frankie stood up and went to meet Steven half way and Amy continued her way to Hannah, leaving the two best friend to talk to each other. When Amy sat down next to a grinning Hannah, she rolled her eyes, knowing her friend all too well "Yes, yes we kissed in public, again, big deal Hannah, you've got to get used to it girl." She nudged her friend jokingly who looked at her faking shock "Really?! I thought, by the way you were clinging on each other that you actually called things off." Her sarcastic tone sent Amy laughing "Shut up!"

"What about you and Frankie, how's that going?" Amy asked as the two girls watched Steven and Frankie do some stunts and goof around with each other. Hannah looked at Amy and grinned "Really good, but we aren't serious or anything,. not yet anyway, I mean I'm comfortable around him and he makes me laugh and just relax. I like that." Amy smirked at her friend and nudged her "That's how everything starts" She winked but Hannah smirked back "Nope, you guys started with two hotheated people who made a stupid bet who got them in love." Amy thought about it and shrugged with a grin on her face "And that, yeah it can happen both ways." The two laughed. "Frankie asked me to come along to Tammy's wedding, as his plus one." Hannah said, sounding a bit nervous and Amy looked at her "That's good! Why do you sound nervous?" "I have no idea what to wear." Amy laughed at her friend. Hannah was always someone who took care of their fashion style and clothes. So for her to have no idea what to wear was a big deal "Don't worry I'll help you, we'll go shopping together." She assured her "And you? Steven asked you yet?" Amy looked at Hannah and shook her head "With everything going on, I don't think we even got to ask each other how are you today love? " She mimicked an english accent and chuckled.

Amy watched Steven as he went on and talked to Frankie, and his other friends, laughing and doing some stunts and races. He looked right where he belonged, free and having fun which were his thing. Amy smiled at that, she actually felt fascinated by him with every passing day she spent with him. The boy was smart, but yet careless. Something she couldn't understand, how can he manage that? He knew when to let loose and when to hold back, and that was something not many could do. He also was quite a skilled skateboarder and Amy suddenly felt curious about it. She wouldn't mind trying to skateboard. I mean yeah, she had never been on one before, but she could learn, it looked like fun.

" Ladies we have all day to hang out and them some, so what do you guys wanna do next?" Frankie's words made Amy look up from her thoughts and at the two who walked over to them. Well, Frankie glided, and Steven walked. She looked down at Frankie then up at Steven before standing up "I want to learn how to skateboard." When she saw the surprised look on all of their faces she chuckled "What? It looks like fun!" She defended and nudged Steven who was grinning "Don't you laugh at me Miller, I still haven't said yes remember?" She teased and she could hear Frankie's Ooohh burn man! She passed by Steven and playfully shoved her shoulder with his as she walked over to his skateboard which was a few steps behind "You coming now big guy?" She smirked and looked at him. This afternoon and the rest of the night were going to be fun, that was Amy's only goal for the day.

When Steven and Frankie had reached the girls he was shocked to hear Amy's request on learning how to skate. Swimming was one thing but skateboarding meant a lot of cuts and bruises and he didn't want her getting hurt. At first Steven thought that Amy was joking but when he looked at her facial expression he knew then and there that she meant what she said about learning."What? It looks like fun!" Steven chuckled before hearing Amy's comment,"Don't you laugh at me Miller, I still haven't said yes remember?" followed by Frankie's Ooohh burn man!. " Man whatever" Steven shook his head and smirked when Amy playfully bumped his shoulder walking past him to his board."You coming now big guy?" " Yeah I'm coming princess" He spoke following her to his board and then he stopped jogging over to the counter. Jumping over he got some small sized knee pads and elbow pads but for some reason they didn't have smaller helmets.

He returned quickly and helped put the padding on before looking somewhat satisfied. " Now if you fall you'll be somewhat safe..they don't have smaller sized helmets so were not going to do anything to crazy". Steven smiled and then walked around Amy for a moment. " First off are you right or left handed? Sometimes the hand you write with, your dominant tells which side you are best with and which foot you push off with. There's the main two styles of skating and that's standard which most people who are right handed use and then there's goofy which most lefties use. For me i'm left handed so I'm a goofy skater where I push off with my left foot rather than my right".

Steven demonstrated my pushing off with his left foot and going a small distance and then he pushed on off his right foot before making his way back to Amy. " It's all about preference tho. Just because your left or right handed doesn't necessarily mean that you have to skate the preferred way. He slid the board to Amy and then took one of her hands to allow her to get on the board. " Get a feel for which side your most comfortable with and then we can start with the light cruising." Teaching Amy how to skate made Steven remember how it was when Elijah taught him and Tammy. Steven used to tag along mostly wherever Eli and Tammy went and one day Eli took him to a skate park and he had loved it ever since.

Frankie and Hannah cruised nearby and Frankie was showing Hannah some tricks. " Yo Frank I think Hannah's actually better than you". The comment got a face from Frankie who flipped Steven off. " Don't be mad because I'm better than you". Steven laughed and shook his " Sure bud whatever you say". He turned his attention back to Amy and they did simple things like learning to maintain your balance and getting on the board without falling off. " I think your kinda getting it". Steven smiled and leaned down giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

When Steven brought her the knee and elbow pads, she fought him for not wearing them. She didn't want to wear them and look stupid. But with Steven's stubbornness, she had to, if she wanted to keep him calm when her foot set on the skateboard and not panicked and worried about her falling. When he helped her putting them, and was a bit satisfied, Amy sent him narrowed eyes as she didn't want to wear the stupid pads Now if you fall you'll be somewhat safe..they don't have smaller sized helmets so were not going to do anything to crazy" "Oh no God, how could they not have smaller helmets?! Can't miss a chance of looking even more stupid!" Her sarcastic voice was a bit playful as well, she just couldn't be mad at Steven when he was being so cute about her own protection.

" First off are you right or left handed? Sometimes the hand you write with, your dominant tells which side you are best with and which foot you push off with. There's the main two styles of skating and that's standard which most people who are right handed use and then there's goofy which most lefties use. For me i'm left handed so I'm a goofy skater where I push off with my left foot rather than my right". Amy nodded at Steven's explanation, her usual focused expression on her face, and biting her bottom lip slightly as an old habit of hers " It's all about preference tho. Just because your left or right handed doesn't necessarily mean that you have to skate the preferred way. " She watched as he glided away from her slightly then back to her, demonstrating the footing slowly. She looked up at him as he stood in front of her "I'm right handed, so will I have to push with my right foot?" She asked softly and listened carefully to his every word, as if she was taking mental notes like she did in class " Get a feel for which side your most comfortable with and then we can start with the light cruising."

Amy nodded at him and looked down on the skateboard, took a deep breath and started her session with Professor Steven. She found it hard at first, to find her balance and be able to actually move an inch without wobbling and feeling Steven's hands around her waist to steady her almost instantly, but she wanted to work this out, badly. She wanted to learn something different from the usual. Somewhere along the way, she learned to manage her own balance and was able to move alone. Sure it was only a couple of feet and just straight ahead, but it was a start. And it turned out she was actually standard skater, which was expected.

Amy laughed at the two best friend's conversation as she cast a look to Frankie and Hannah, Hannah grinning widely and Frankie rolling his eyes at Steven's last words playfully. When she had Steven's full attention again, she glided over to him slowly but successfully and watch him smile " I think your kinda getting it" His words made her grin and she kept her two legs on the skateboard as Steven reached down - yes, she was still shorter than him even on the skateboard- and kissed her.
Amy had no idea that Hannah took a picture of them though, finding it cute with her on his skateboard, and him standing right in front her her still taller with his arms around her as they kissed. She was a weird friend, but she knew that when Amy would find out, and see the picture which actually turned out beautiful, Hannah having been standing a few feet away but across the both of them and gave a great angle for both of them, she would be thankful. It would be a nice memory to cherish. Hannah was actually fond of Amy and Steven's love, and she wished she'd one day have her own perfect love like them.

Amy didn't know what it was about, the way she would totally react to Steven's touch, but most importantly, his kissed. They were addicting, and she didn't mind at all becoming a druggie in this case. She smiled against his lips and kissed him back softly, her arms resting around neck, her fingers playing with the end of his hair on the back of his neck. She pulled her face away just slightly but stayed close and she whispered teasingly "Just you wait, a couple of sessions, and I'll be better than you big guy" She joked softly and looked up at him while her fingers still played with his hair, and she leaned back into him and kissed him again, this time, she decided to tease and she took his bottom lip between hers and sucked lightly, tugging on his hair seductively before biting his bottom lip just slightly, and tugging before releasing. And when she felt his arms around her tighten, she pulled away, her sudden pull, making his arms fall from around her as she pushed the skateboard backwards and thankfully succeeded without falling.

"What shall we do now? Should we just continue the lessons on how to skateboard?" She smiled innocently, biting her bottom lip at the intense look Steven was giving her. Yes, she knew how to tease and was very good at it, but she knew Steven was not innocent in that department either, and his short temper only allowed so much. And the fact that the intense stare itself got her heart racing as she found it quite attractive on him, scared her. Because he had such power over her already, she had no idea how would she ever resist him if he teased her, or just simply be bold about his actions.

Steven was honestly enjoying teaching Amy how to skate. It made him remember how it was when he had first taught her how to swim and how happy Amy was when she learned how. Even though he knew she hated the protection gear Steven didn't want her getting hurt, especially on her birthday. The first couple of tries she wobbled and jumped off of the board but eventually Amy got the hang of it step by step. Steven figured that he was a pretty good teacher when it came to things like sports and outdoor things and he wanted to help Amy learn more about whatever she wanted to do. After about a half hour Steven was amazed by how fast of a leaner she was. There was still some stumbles and basic things that came along with trying to board for the first time but for a beginner she was doing okay.

He made sure to stay close to Amy when she pushed off a few times but he gave her just enough space so that she felt felt comfortable being able to cruise alone. "Just you wait, a couple of sessions, and I'll be better than you big guy" Steven laughed at the comment as he looked at her " I like the determination but your going to have to practice a whole lot more before you can even get to my level" Steven winked. It was true though , she was getting the hang of things but boarding took time and patience and adding all the times you fall and get hurt. Steven grinned as Amy played with the hair and when she leaned in and kissed him he responded in placing his hands on her waist and pulling her into his body.

PDA never really bothered Steven. He liked showing affection because he felt proud to be with the person that he was with and also for the fact of letting other people know that they were taken. When she sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip Steven nearly lost it and he held back a small groan from the bottom of his throat and when she gently pulled on his hair he leaned into more of the kiss. When she pulled away Steven simply looked at her in shock. She really wanted to tease him but there was only so much teasing he could take. "What shall we do now? Should we just continue the lessons on how to skateboard? The innocent smile made Steven smirk and he walked over to her taking off the gear. " Nope I think you're good for now, there's other things to do".

Steven didn't think Amy realized what she did to him, getting him all hot and bothered and now he wanted nothing more than to kiss her senseless and tease her the same way she teased him. He picked her up in his arms and headed towards the lot where his car was only stopping briefly to look at Frankie " We'll be back" and with that he kept on waking. Once they reached his car he put Amy down but before she could speak he had her against his car and his lips against hers. The kiss was full of passion and desire. He wanted her and he was holding back. His tongue teased hers gently sucking as his hands slid lower and tugged at her shirt and his fingers found her bare skin.

He pulled back slowly nibbling on Amy's bottom lip like she had did him. Steven's lips found her cheek and jaw and they tailed lower to her neck and collar bone. He picked her up and placed her on the hood of his car not really caring at that point to where her legs were wrapped around him. How on earth was he going to keep himself in check when Amy got him all worked up like this? When Steven pulled away he gave her and intense stare and his lips brushed against hers ever so slowly " If you keep teasing me Princess I might not be able to stop myself". Now Steven was clearly hot and bothered and the evidence was as clear as day.

• Love
Reactions: Valiente
" Nope I think you're good for now, there's other things to do" Steven's words resulted in Amy raising a curious eyebrow at him as he walked over and got her out of the protection gear swiftly and rather fast "Really? Like what?" Instead of answering her, she felt his arms around and suddenly, her feet were no longer on the floor which made he squeal and hold on to Steven tightly as he headed away, and Amy wondered where. When he turned to Frankie and Hannah and told Frankie they'd be back, Amy couldn't help but laugh lightly at how determined Steven sounded. She probably teased a bit too much this time.

But she did not regret doing that at all. Because when he settled her back down in the parking lot in front of his car, she was not granted even a word before she felt Steven's lips press against hers. The reason she did not regret teasing him a bit too much was for the fact that she was being kissed like none before, in a way that made her melt on the inside, her mind completely fogged up and believe me, if she wasn't pressed up against the car, her weak knees would have abandoned her. Amy was quick to wrap her arms around Steven's neck, her fingers on the back of his neck as her fingernails traced his skin while they kissed. She felt him tug on her shirt and then his hands sliding under her shirt slightly and his touch reaches her bar skin which made her shiver.

How could she even resist Steven if he pulled stunts on her like that one? She had teased him, sure. But nothing like the way he was doing right now. His touch made her body react faster than anyone else could even dream of, and his hungry lips made her kiss him back with the same hunger, the full passion as she tried to keep on with the sweet roughness. She didn't know that even existed, but with Steven, she was discovering a lot of new things.

Amy was never a big fan of PDA for the only matter that it brought a lot of attention and she was never into the guy so much that she'd actually love to show him off. But with Steven, it was different. She knew it, he knew it, the school knew it, and now the whole skatepark knew it. She was always trying new things with him, even the kissing and the teasing game. And also, she would be the one who even started PDA only to show off the hungry eyes of girls, or their admiration toward Steven when he skated and pulled stunts, yes she had noticed the girls. She wouldn't mind showing them that he, in fact, was taken, and that he was off limits. Just like he did with her. They were both possessive of each other, maybe Steven was a bit more hotheaded than her on this topic, but she still glared at every looking girl.

She didn't want to show him how much he really, really affected her though, with his possessive side showing up as clear as day which only made him all even sexier than before with his actions. She tried to keep up with his, her lips showing the exact same emotions his were sending and she kissed him back with just as much passion and eagerness. But when his lips left hers to kiss her cheek, jaw and trail down to her neck and collar bone, she was this close to actually moaning. Something she never thought she would even have the urge to do in public, even though they were completely alone in the parking lot, Thank God. She didn't even notice her own moves when she wrapped her legs around him tightly as he kissed her skin over and over again, and she titled her head to the side to give him more access when he reached her neck then collar bone. Amy bit her own lip at the sensation he was sending to her body through his lips touching her skin and her fingers combed in his hair as he did, her fingers running through his hair.

When Steven pulled away, Amy almost pouted and pulled him back in but then, he gave her an intense stare which made her stare back at him with a completely dazed look. She had noticed his eyes darkening, lust, passion and desire pretty clear there. And when his lips brushed against hers ever so slowly, she closed her eyes and sucked in a breath at his bold words" If you keep teasing me Princess I might not be able to stop myself" She was debating herself on waking up from her daze and making this stop, but she was affected just as much as he was.

But yet, she wasn't going to give up that easily. They were both pretty competitive and hotheaded, which in the first place resulted in them spending time together and falling in love all because of their bet. She was indeed going to drive him crazy, if she didn't already. She wanted to both, have her fun, and show him what he'd be missing out if they weren't together. People usually say make him work for it.Well, Amy was making him go insane for it. Close enough wasn't it? insert smirk here please.

So, she found herself rather than using her voice to respond to him, she used the hand on the back of his neck to pull him back to her and press her lips against his passionately. She used her legs which were wrapped around him to press him tighter against her, tightening her legs' grip around him while her fingers trailed from his neck, down his chest then his toned stomach. She used her fingernails to trail just under his t-shirt, his toned stomach and she trailed as slow as ever, her fingernail sliding from left to right between his shirt and his shorts.

When she got a reaction out of him, a deep groan from his throat, she pulled her fingers away and her lips left his. She looked at him and licked her lips ever so slowly as she stared at him intensely "But you're going to have to big guy." She whispered teasingly, yet seductively as she pushed herself further up the hood and her legs sat on the hood instead of around him. She then slid to his right, put a hand on his left shoulder and leaned close to his ear "You're not even my boyfriend yet to get this far." She smirked and whispered before kissing just underneath his ear and pulling away, jumping off the hood. She didn't know if she'd actually be able to walk a few steps before either being joined by him or pulled back to him. But she tried her luck anyway. And she walked away while swaying her hips a bit more than usual, giving the seductive attractive allure those hips of hers gave her.

• Love
Reactions: Vbx.n
Steven was burning up. It was like every kiss or touch set him off and he wanted more. The two of them though were both very competitive and he knew he wouldn't give in completely just like she was. When she pulled him back in and kissed him Steven deepened the kiss letting his hands explore her body. As Amy's legs tightened around his waist he kissed her with more urgency and need. When her fingers trailed along his body from his chest and down to his stomach his muscles tightened under her touch. This was definitively not the place he wanted to loose control. Steven did enjoy the teasing although he was a guy and it was a lot harder to keep himself in check. He watched as she continued to tease him by licking her lips slowly as she stared at him with the very same intensity that he gave her." But your gonna have to big guy".

He gave a half smile as Amy sent shivers down his neck when she whispered into his ear " Your not even my boyfriend to get this far" That was very much true but only because she was holding back that one word to torture him. When he jumped off the hood of his car and walked away Steven caught up with her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Steven leaned down to where his lips brushed against Amy's ear " That's okay because I'll get you to say those words". With that me moved from her with a determined smile on his lips. Before they made it back to the park Frankie and Hannah were walking in their direction hand in hand " Hey man Deanna is throwing a party at her house in a few and me and Hannah were thinking about going so come on".

A party right now sounded pretty good and Steven wanted to let loose. All the kids were probably thinking the same thing especially since it was the start of summer vacation. " Yeah man that sounds good, I guess I'll head home and get ready" " Yeah man it's gonna be crazy". Hannah looped her arm with Amy saying they were gonna ride in Frankie's car since he was dropping her off. Steven leaned and gave Amy a teasing kiss before climbing into his car and drove home. The first thing he did when he got home was throw off his clothes and take a nice warm shower. Since they were going to the party Steven wanted to freshen up and change for the occasion.

Steven was just about to check his phone when he heard the sound of someone ringing the door. He went downstairs thinking nothing of it because he simply assumed it was Frankie to drag him out the house but when he opened the door he was dead wrong. Steven didn't know how long he was standing there looking at Amy's mother who had a blank expression on her face. " Um hello Mrs. White if your looking for Amy-"
" Oh don't worry dear I came to talk to you". Steven eyed her curiously " Okay so what do you want"
" Do you really think you can satisfy my daughter?"
" I do actually"
" Look I know your carefree and you like to have fun but that fun and recklessness my daughter can't have in her life. I'm sure you understand".
" So you think treating your daughter like some trophy prize is better?" Mrs. White scoffed and clicked her tongue against her teeth. " How dare you!? Look Steven I know you might think that you can provide her Amy but you can't. My daughter deserves being with someone who has high goals like what career they want rather than what new stunt they can attempt to pull tomorrow. She could be with her ex, a charming young man"
" With all do respect money doesn't buy happiness and who your daughter wants to be with is her decision not yours." Mrs. White frowned before putting a fake smile smile on her face. " Your right money doesn't buy happiness....but it does help. Just make things easier and end it for your own sake and hers ". And with that Steven watched her walk away and climb into his car.

By the time Frankie arrived Steven's head was spinning. Was her mom right? What could he do for her and what was stopping Amy from being with someone who was raised like her?. It was stupid to even be thinking about it but the thought was there in the back of his head. When they arrived at the party it was already filled with people from school and everyone was either dancing or chilling having a good time. Deanna was at the center of the party laughing and talking to some of the cheerleaders. Frankie looked at Steven curiously " Man what's up? You look stressed or mad" " Nah man I'm good, i'll tell you later". Frankie nodded his head and they talked while waiting for Hannah and Amy to arrive.

Last edited:
Amy thought she was clear to go, when, for a moment, she didn't feel Steven catching up with her. For a moment she thought she got away just fine with no teasing from the devil himself, but sure enough, in a second, she felt his arms wrap around her from behind and his lips brushing her ear which sent her heart racing "That's okay because I'll get you to say those words" Amy bit her lower lip as he let go of her and couldn' t help but wonder what he meant by that. She was in for surprised and she knew it. She needed to stay strong though, she needed to.

When they caught up with Frankie and Hannah, her friend sent her a wink and looped her arm with Amy's who rolled her eyes and blushed lightly. When they decided to go to to Deanna's party, a girl Amy has heard off vaguely, she turned to Steven to say goodbye, but he beat her with a teasing slow kiss, and she couldn't help but smile against his lips as he continued their little game. She watched him walk away until Hannah tugged her forward "C'mon, you'll see lover boy at the party."

As they got to Hannah's place, Amy decided on a tight black dress. It was a bit short but not slutty, just enough to tease the trailing eyes. She curled her hair messily and put on her slight make up to give a refreshing color to her face. Pulling on her black heels, she heard Hannah yell from her room "Amy ! Come here I want to show you something!" Amy rolled her eyes playfully as she stepped out of her room to Hannah's "What's so important you couldn't come yourself to show-" She stopped herself as Hannah showed her her phone, the picture she had caught of her and Steven at the skatepark, Amy on his skateboard, her arms around his neck while he was standing on the ground, his hands on her waist while they shared a kiss. Amy widened her eyes and snatched the phone from Hannah's hands "You creep!" "Really Amy? Is that all you've got to say?" Hannah teased and Amy couldn't help but smile and turn to her friend "That's a really good picture though. Thank you" Amy wasn't lying, she found it perfect. Hannah grinned "You're welcome! And it was Frankie's idea too. I never knew this guy even had a romantic side until he suggested to catch you guys off guard and take the picture." Amy laughed at that and sent the picture from Hannah's phone to hers. She was going to show Steven tonight.

When they were finally ready, they climb into Hannah's car and make their way to the party. As soon as they were in, and even before Amy was able to find Steven, a guy stood in front of her "Amy White?" His familiar voice made Amy look up and she widened her eyes "Austin?!" His clear green eyes and blond hair had made her recognize him fast. He was her ex, whom she left because he was a douche. Austin grinned and hugged her, which took Amy by surprise and she did not hug him back. Somehow, she had lost Hannah as well, great.

"So how have you been? It's been long!" Austin tried to make small talk but Amy was busy looking around for Steven who she didn't find as the party was way too crowded "Huh? Oh I'm fine. You?" She asked nonchalantly and then his answer made her raise an eyebrow "I'm good, but I miss you." Well, that was unexpected. She stared up at him and tried her best not to just laugh in his face. Austin Smith missed her? The big egoistic jerk who cared for no one but himself and his future Ceo position, missed her? Sure. Amy smile politely "I'm sorry Austin, I'm taken." With that, she turned away from him and went to find Steven, Hannah and Frankie.

Seeing Steven who looked a bit pissed and distant, she made her way over and smiled, kissing his cheek "Hey handsome. Why the long face?" She asked as she rested her hands on his forearm while he crossed his arms. She felt like something was wrong. Steven never grimaced like that, not with her around. And she had heard enough to know Steven doesn't get upset easily, so it must be something big. Amy frowned lightly "Steven?" She asked when he didn't answer her "What's wrong?" Her soft voice was barely in a whisper but she was sure he heard her as he glanced down on her. But what she didn't realize was why his gaze went from her to behind her, and they went cold and hard. Darkening but not in lust, but instead, darkening in anger.

Barbara%2BPalvin%2B-%2BRevolve%2BClothing%2BCatalogue%2B2.jpg

Steven was at a great party boasting with fun and yet he felt angry. Angry at Amy's mother for saying what she said and angry at himself for even letting it get to his head. He could still see Mrs. White's coy smile plastered on her face like she had won and it bothered Steven because he didn't loose without a fight, and yet why did it feel like he kinda did? Frankie tried to get him and get him into the party mood. Steven played along laughing and attempting to enjoy himself but it was hard. As the party continued it wasn't long before Frankie found Hannah and disappeared into the crowd of people. Right now Steven needed a drink, actually he felt like he needed a few so that he could clear his head from the time being.

Out the corner of his eye he spotted someone heading in his direction and when Steven turned his head to get a better look he saw Amy heading his way. She looked beautiful , absolutely stunning in that dress and he gave her a half smile. It wasn't that he wasn't happy to see her because he was but for some reason the only thing that kept popping up in Steven's head was her moms image and the words that she had said to him earlier."Hey handsome. Why the long face?" He didn't respond and continued looking watching as she got closer to him. "Steven?" Still no response. He looked at her but no words came out he was pissed. How could someone like Amy even want to be with someone as reckless as him. Yeah he had the grades and he played sports but Amy's been with guys who are in high places what was so special about him?

The more he thought about it the more he got mad. "What's wrong?" Steven looked down at her but then he looked past her at the guy following behind her. " Hey Amy wait. Look I know I was an ass back when we were together but I'm telling you things are different now you'll see". Steven gritted his teeth as he looked from the guy to Amy. The dude must have took a notice to the silence and he look at Steven " The names Austin". Steven shook his head looking between the two. It was a party and he even looked clean cut like he was heading to a formal dinner. With the two of them standing next to each other he wondered what Amy's mom would say. " So you must be the charming guy Amy's mom mentioned, all I see is a rick conceited ass". He turned to Amy " You know you guys look good together. I don't know why I thought a girl like you would want to be with a reckless Miller. You think you wan't me now but then you'll see were to different and you'll go running to Mr. Assho-I mean Austin".

Running his hand through his hair Steven sighed and clenched and clenched his fist from his side. He wanted to hit Austin clean across his jaw but what good would that do? It would only prove Amy's mother right. Maybe she was and he was stupid for even thinking there was a future. "Look I was dumb for thinking I was good enough for you and I know I'm not, were too different, she was right".He turned and walked away not looking back. His emotions were all over the place and he needed to go and get some fresh air. When he neared the door Frankie stopped him and frowned. " Dude whats up? You look like your about to fight some kid" " Nope I just need to get out of here, come with me man" " Yeah sure".

Frankie followed Steven to his car and once they got in Steven cursed and put his head down in the wheel. " I fucked up Frank, I mean bad and I don't know what to do...she was right man, I was going to mess things up like always." Frankie frowned. " What happened with you and Amy? And who is this she your talking about".

" Hey Amy wait. Look I know I was an ass back when we were together but I'm telling you things are different now you'll see. The names Austin "Amy closed her eyes when she heard Austin's voice behind her. This was surely not the time for him to come by. And especially when Steven looked so.. angry. And to even introduce himself, bad choice. Amy only opened her eyes, pure shock written on her face when she heard Steven's words "So you must be the charming guy Amy's mom mentioned, all I see is a rick conceited ass" Amy blinked at him but ignored Austin's snickering behind her, she kept her eyes on Steven "Steven what are you talking about?" She asked purely confused but his next words were even worse "You know you guys look good together. I don't know why I thought a girl like you would want to be with a reckless Miller. You think you want me now but then you'll see were to different and you'll go running to Mr. Assho-I mean Austin".

"What?! Where did all that come from? I don't want Austin Stev-" "Look I was dumb for thinking I was good enough for you and I know I'm not, were too different, she was right" "Who was right?!" Amy almost, almost, yelled but Steven had already turned away from her and walked out of the party. She stood there, completely shocked and her heart was beating fast, not in a good way at all. He didn't even look back once. She felt both, anger and sadness. Did he just break us up before we even started? Her heart clenched at that thought and she refused to believe it "So that means I have a chance now?" Austin's voice brought her back to reality and she clenched her jaw. Looking beside her to a girl who was holding a red filled up cup, she snatched it from her hands and turned to Austin, without thinking about it, she threw the liquid at him "Does that answer your dumb question?" She was pissed. And Amy was never that sweet when she's pissed.

"Whoa there, sorry Austin, I'm going to need to take her.. far away." Hannah was suddenly beside Amy and looking at a shocked Austin. She knew him from the past he shared with Amy and she hated him. She took Amy's forearm and dragged her out of the party "Okay first, I cannot but congratulate you on that. I've been dying to see that asshole get it." She then turned completely serious "Now what got you so freaking pissed off? You're never that pissed." Amy looked up at Hannah and then looked around the empty street "I think.. I think Steven broke up with me." "HE DID WHAT?" Hannah's yell made Amy flinch and step back "No way! He wouldn't! Girl, he's head over heels for you!" Hannah tried to defend but Amy shook her head and told her what happened.

Once she was done, Hannah was completely shocked "Who the hell is she ?" Amy stayed silent, she had her suspicions, but she wasn't sure about them "You don't think.." "But I do." Amy answered Hannah's suspicions as well. But she couldn't just go up to her mother and accuse her like that. She needed to be sure. Her mother wasn't someone easy to fight, and she can't go up to her because she was pissed, that would only mean her mother has won. And Amy would be damned if she let her win and rip her guy from her just like that. But yet, she stood outside, frozen, and cold and she had no idea what to do, should she go to Steven's? But she knew him, if she went now, that would only make them fight even more. He was still too pissed "Frankie's with Steven, he looked like he was about to punch someone so he went with him to make sure he'll be fine." Hannah answered Amy's silent concern to which Amy nodded.

"Can we go to your place?" She asked in a mumble. Her short anger had turned into exhaustion. She was exhausted from this long dramatic day. First she learns about Kate, then Steven and her express their true feelings and say the love word and then all of the sudden, Steven broke up with her. Just. Like. That. And she couldn't help but feel heartbroken, even though she knew something was up, and this was not right, this was not how things were going between them. She was just about to show him the picture, and they were supposed to spend the night together with their friends. They were supposed to have fun tonight and forget about their problems. This was not supposed to happen..

It was only when Hannah and Amy were at Hanna's place when Amy snapped out of her thoughts. She was silent the whole ride, just thinking about what just happened. She couldn't believe it, he said he would fight for her? Now a few words had gotten to him and he had already walked away? She sighed as they made their way inside the house and she then stopped at the door. She didn't want to be here. Nor near anyone, she loved Hannah's family, but right now she wanted to be alone. She turned to Hannah and smiled softly, fake, but soft "I need to be alone for a while okay?" Hannah frowned "Amy, it's the middle of the night.." "I'll be okay, I just.. I need to clear my head." Hannah was hesitant so Amy added in "Birthday wish, please?" Hannah sighed and nodded "Text me if you need anything." With that, Amy grabbed her leather black jacket and made her way out.

Absentmindedly, she walked down the streets and ended up on the path to the lake. It seemed like the right place to be. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair before walking toward the rocks and settling up on them. It wasn't the same without Steven around here, but it still felt like the right place to be, peaceful and quiet. Perfect place to just clear her head. She let her legs dangle down the rocks, inches before hitting the water and her arms were propped up behind her slightly, as she titled her head back and closed her eyes. She had no idea what to do. She wanted to yell, she wanted to cry, she wanted to run away. But yet all she did was stay silent, close her eyes and breathe. Because she couldn't do anything else.

She was too exhausted to do anything else.

" It was her mom man. She stopped by earlier before you came by for the party and told be all this shit about how I wouldn't be able to do what other guys could. How Amy would notice how the two of us were so different and run off to the ass at the party. Frankie I don't know man I let my anger and everything get in the way and I practically ended it with Amy". Frankie sighed looking over at his best friend. " Look man who cares what her mother thinks!? Her moms a control freak who's miserable with her life so she wants to relive her life through her daughters". Steven didn't respond but lifted his head up from the steering wheel and looked up at the party. " Yeah but I can't take back what I said in there Frank. I hurt her and I was the one who promised that I would fight for her, In there it was like I just gave up and said fuck it" " Look you didn't give up you just had a dumb moment where you let Mrs. White get to you. Listen I'm going to ask you one thing that matters... Do you love Amy" " Yes you know that" " Good then that all that matters so stop beating yourself up and go and make things right".

Frankie nudged his best friend and Steven nodded his head. " This is what she wanted man, she wanted to get into your head and make you doubt everything the two of you had so that she wouldn't have to lift a finger and attempt to break you guys up because she wanted you to do that for her". Everything Frankie was saying made sense and Steven knew that he had to find Amy and fix things with her before it was too late. He went back into the party and looked around for her or Hannah but the two of them were nowhere to be found. He scanned the crowd until he spotted Deanna " Hey have you seen Amy or Hannah" " Oh yeah they headed out, why?". Steven shook his head and made his way out the party and back into his car where Frankie was waiting. " To Hannah's" " Yup".

When they got to Hannah's house Steven knocked on the door and waited for a answer. His heart was pounding in his chest and he just wanted to fix things with Amy. The door opened and his eyes met Hannah who gave a sad and disappointed look on her face. " Look Hannah I know I messed up believe me but I just need to see Amy and make things right with her". Hannah eyes him for a moment and shook her head " Steven Amy truly cares about you, she loves you and if having a high status was her mind don't you think she wouldn't have ever bothered with you? Look she went out for some fresh air. Go find her and fix this". Steven nodded his head and turned to the car where Frankie was just getting out the car. " Yo what happened?" " She went for a walk so i'm gonna go find her, stay here with Hannah" " Yeah no problem".

Steven walked around for fifteen minutes looking for Amy and the longer he looked for her the more he hated himself for saying those things at the party and for even letting her mother get into his head the way she did. He loved Amy and it was a dumb move to call it off and walk away from her. As he was walking Steven stopped and shook his head the lake that was where he always went to vent and he had a gut feeling that's where Amy was too. As he walked along the path to the late he looked over on the rock he spotted Amy with her head back and her eyes closed. All his emotions came over him and he walked forward approaching Amy. When she looked over at him it was almost as if time stopped and the only thing Steven could hear the was sound of his own heart beat pounding in his chest.

He opened his mouth to speak at first but nothing came out and Steven ruffled his hair. " Amy I'm so sorry...I was an ass for letting your moms words get into my head the way it did. I told you that I was going to fight for you and I already messed up by walking away from you". He stood in front of her and took her hand and he prayed that she wouldn't pull away from him. " I know I'm this reckless guy that makes tons of mistakes..like this one but I promise I'll do a better job, I won't let my fears of loosing you make me do stupid things to affect our relationship". Steven paused and his hand gently traced her cheek. " I meant what I said Amy and I love you, I love everything about you and I was a fool to let you go the way I did.. just don't give up on me". He started into her eyes with a mixture of love and sadness.

Amy's head was pounding. She didn't know what disappointed her more, Steven's words, or her mother's? Or maybe both. She knew it was her mother though. Who else would be cruel enough to sneakily interfere like that? Still, Amy wanted to be sure. She wanted to be sure, calm down and then face her mother because she knew better than to face her with anger boiling in her. She took a deep breath and tried to shake the thoughts out of her mind. But Steven's angry words kept coming back at her. The way he looked at her, the anger evident in his eyes, all that made her blood cold. She was disappointed, and hurt. She couldn't hide that. She thought that Steven, of all people, would be the last to let words of her mother get to him. And yet, here he was, pissed and messed up, he let go of her the first. And the fact that he didn't even look back, made her heart ache even more.

Amy took a shaky breath and kept her eyes closed. She attempted to focus on the Lake's sound, the water hitting the shore, nature itself, anything to get her mind off of tonight's event. But as soon as she did, she heard the crack of dry leaves on the floor, which made her snap her eyes open and turn sideways to where the sound came from and she froze. when her eyes met Steven's, her heart did not race, it ached. She wanted to yell at him, slap him and tell him what he did was utterly stupid, but instead all she did was stare at him as he walked closer. He had a sad apologetical look on his face, but Amy stayed as neutral as ever. The only emotion she couldn't hide was the exhaustion she felt. She just needed one night to let go, but even that got ruined.

Amy looked up at Steven as he stood in front of her and watched him struggle with his words first before finally speaking up " Amy I'm so sorry...I was an ass for letting your moms words get into my head the way it did. I told you that I was going to fight for you and I already messed up by walking away from you" his words made Amy look down as he held her hand. She didn't pull away, but she didn't hold his hand back, she just let him hold her hand limply " I know I'm this reckless guy that makes tons of mistakes..like this one but I promise I'll do a better job, I won't let my fears of loosing you make me do stupid things to affect our relationship" Amy closed her eyes again as he stroked her cheek but she didn't let herself enjoy his touch too much, and almost immediately she opened her eyes again, slowly and not alarming " I meant what I saidAmy and I love you, I love everything about you and I was a fool to let you go the way I did.. just don't give up on me".

Steven's last words made Amy's stare soften a little. But she needed to be strong. Steven hurt her, in the way she never thought he would. She searched his face as she thought and eventually didn't speak up. Instead, she pulled her hand away only to grab her phone which was beside her on the rock. She unlocked it and went to her gallery, finding the picture Hanna and Frankie had the idea of snapping, with the two of them and the skateboard, and she showed Steven "At the party, I was coming to show you this." She said in a whisper almost. She didn't bother speaking up louder "But then you blew up like you did. And that killed me." She mumbled and kept the phone with him "My mother huh?" She whispered and shook her head "I don't blame you. Apparently she's a professional when it comes to meddling with others' relationships. Especially her daughters'." She said and fell silent again, looking down at her phone in Steven's hands "But we can't do this." Her own words made her own heart sink and she felt the pain she reflected on herself, this was hard to do. But to her, it was the best thing to do right now, even though it killed her "We both know we can't keep up like this. We can't be in a relationship as long as she has authority. As long as she thinks she can meddle whenever she wanted. And as long as you or me or anyone, gets affected by her. I love you, but right now, that's not enough for us to deal with my mother." Amy slowly took her phone back and kept her eyes on it, tearing up a bit "I need to deal with her before anything can happen. I need to finish this. And I can't have you in the middle. She might use you to break me, again. And I can't handle another heartbreak." She referred to everything that had happened and not only love wise. Slowly, she stood straight and stepped away and looked up at him "Love me? Then why did you let me go in the first place Steven? Why did you let me believe that all my trust in you was for vain? " She whispered and stepped back when he tried to step forward "I just.. I just need to deal with my mom. Then we can sort it out. If you're still around and want to." She gave him the ultimatum, he could either wait, or not. Prove her he's sorry and worthy of her trust again, or move on.

Amy finally looked up at him for barely a second before she turned on her heels and walked away. She was heartbroken, she broke her own heart because she knew that for now, she needed to concentrate on her mother. She couldn't have Steven doubting their relationship and letting her mother mess with his head because of her. She needed to fix this herself. With that in mind, crossing her hands over her chest and holding on to herself tightly so she wouldn't cry, trying to pull herself together, she walked away, her head down on the floor, her tears silently flowing as she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from sobbing. Tomorrow, she'll meet Kate and they'll come up with something to deal with their mother. Hopefully, it would work and hopefully, Steven would still be there when all this blows over.

Steven stared at Amy sensing her sadness and hurt knowing that he was the one that made her like that. He was the one who was supposed to make her happy and smile not cry and yet here he was looking into the eyes of the girl that he loved with pain and sadness about her and he couldn't bear it. He noticed that she didn't squeeze his hand but simply let it stay limp while he held it. "At the party, I was coming to show you this." Steven took the phone and stared at the picture of them when he was teaching her how to skateboard. "But then you blew up like you did. And that killed me." He glanced up from the picture to look at Amy but he said nothing, I mean what was there to say? "I don't blame you. Apparently she's a professional when it comes to meddling with others' relationships. Especially her daughters'But we can't do this." Steven winced at the words and he shook his head.

"We both know we can't keep up like this. We can't be in a relationship as long as she has authority. As long as she thinks she can meddle whenever she wanted. And as long as you or me or anyone, gets affected by her. I love you, but right now, that's not enough for us to deal with my mother." How did everything go from good to great to complete shit in a matter of hours? Steven looked away from Amy for a moment in his own thoughts. "I need to deal with her before anything can happen. I need to finish this. And I can't have you in the middle. She might use you to break me, again. And I can't handle another heartbreak." She was right, he had hurt her already and it wasn't fair to her but still Steven didn't want everything to happen like this.

"Love me? Then why did you let me go in the first place Steven? Why did you let me believe that all my trust in you was for vain?I just.. I just need to deal with my mom. Then we can sort it out. If you're still around and want to." There was no time for Steven to speak or to really even process everything that had happened because before he knew it Amy had turned and walked away from him. Why did he let Amy go in the first place? Steven tried to be the guy that had everything together and things never bothered him but they did. When it came to relationships and his feelings they were the few things that Steven wasn't so sure about. Steven watched her walk away and his chest hurt. He broke Amy's heart and it hurt him that he couldn't be there for her the way he wanted to.

He walked back to his car and then made his way home texting Frankie and letting him know what happened. When he finally was home Steven was in no mood to talk to anybody, not even his sister. He climbed into bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking about the picture, about Amy and then her mom. Steven knew he would always be there for Amy and sometimes there was tough decisions that had to be made, this was one of them. The next morning Steven reluctantly climbed out of bed and met Frankie by the beach to see his beach house. It was hot outside and Steven removed his tank top and contemplated on if he should go into the water. " So man how you holding up? " As expected, I can't feel any different than I did last night". Frankie patted his friends back " Listen man were gonna have some fun and before you know it you two will be fine". Steven sure did hope so because he wanted to fix things with Amy.

" Well boys the keys are yours, enjoy yourself" Steven turned to see Frankie's uncle Grant walking over with the two separate keys to his beach house. He tossed the keys to Steven and Frankie who had no problem catching it. " Look I want you boys to have fun just not too much fun if ya know what I mean". Steven and Frankie smirked " Yeah we know and don't worry, have fun on your trip". Grant laughed and then adjusted the glasses above his head. " Oh I'm planning on it". Steven and Frankie watched Grant walk away with his bags and they turned to each other. " This shit is going to be amazing. Imma let Hannah know we got the place ready". Steven nodded and then made his way to the water where a lot of people where. He removed his sandals and then dove into the water letting the coolness consume him. When he came up for air he sighed relaxing. He needed this, something soothing.

When Amy got to Hannah's house, she knocked and had her hands shoved in her jacket's pockets. Her eyes on the floor, she only looked up when the door opened and as soon as Hannah saw the tears, she wrapped Amy in a tight hug, and Amy didn't hesitate to hug her back, hiding her face in her friend's shoulder and letting her tears fall, sobbing silently. She didn't know when Frankie left the two, she was probably too busy crying on her best friend's shoulder, but when Amy looked up, Hannah had walked her to the living room. She sniffed and wiped her tears away, trying to pull herself together "What happened exactly?" Hannah asked in a soft mumble, to which Amy sighed and closed her eyes, telling herself to get it together before she told Hannah what happened exactly.

When Amy was done, Hannah was shaking her head "But why Amy? He could've helped." Amy shook her head at her friend "She would've made him break my heart again, or made me walk away from him. I need to finish this Hannah." She mumbled before standing up "I'm just going to go to bed okay? I want to sleep it off." Hannah sent Amy a small smile and nodded "Sure thing, if you need anything, you know where my room is, and if you want ice cream, it's in the fridge." Amy chuckled and nodded "Thanks Han, Goodnight." Oddly, as much as Amy loved her sweets and ice cream, all she wanted to do, was sleep. And the thought of food or sweet made her nauseous.

When the next morning came around, Amy was awake bright and early, and found her sister having texted her to meet at The Café for breakfast. It was one of those small but cute cafes, and Amy loved that place. Reluctantly, she got up even though she had wished to wake up only to find out that all of this was just a bad dream, but it was indeed the cold reality. Amy threw on one of her favorite dresses and pulled her hair on one side, not bothering herself with make up but her usual eyeliner. She pulled on her black sandals and made her way downstairs.

Seeing Hannah sitting on the island, a bowl of cereal in her hand and her phone in her other, she smiled lightly trying not to look as heavy and depressed as she felt "Drop the act" "I hate you." Hannah didn't even bother to look up from her bowl to know Amy was acting all strong when she didn't have to in front of her. She looked up at Amy when she read Frankie's text "The beach house is ready.. you want to go check it out later today?" Amy shook her head at her friend's words, getting herself a glass of water "I'll probably be out with Kate all day, and Hannah.. I won't be joining you to the beach house until I get all of my problems sorted, which means until I sort it out with my mother." Hannah dropped the smile "Is it because Steven will be there?" Amy shook her head "No, it's because I'd be distracted, and I need to focus on this. I need to give time for my family issues and not just run off and have fun." "But it's also because Steven would be there right?" "A little." Amy admitted and looked away from Hannah "Amy if it's hurting you that bad, he's right her-" "I have to go, I'll text you later okay? Bye!" Amy was quick to leave, not wanting to be tempted to talk to Steven again, it was just too hard.

Two hours later, Amy and Kate were ready. They had everything planned. They were going to face their mother today. But it was agreed upon, that Amy would do the talking, because she wasn't as gullible as Kate. They parked outside their huge house and Amy took a deep breath before stepping out of Kate's car and knocking on the door. The maid, Anne, opened the door and Amy smiled softly at her. The woman had been there since Amy was five, she knew her better than her own mother. And when she saw her, and right behind her, Kate, she widened her eyes "Miss Amy.. What are you doing here?" Amy kept her smile. She needed to act as strong as ever "I'm here to see my parents, are they in?" Anne nodded and stepped aside before letting the two girls in. As Amy walked in, she felt like a stranger in her own house. It was too big, too empty, too.. cold.

She didn't need to be pointed to where her parents would be, she knew they'd both be in the living room, her mother on the Ipad probably working and her father on his MacBook, also working. And when she made it there, she wasn't wrong. Her mother looked up first and gasped "Amy White! It took you long enough!" When Kate appeared behind her, their mother narrowed her eyes "Kate, you two were together?" Kate merely nodded and Amy kept her smile on her face "Mother, father, we're here on business." Her father looked up from his MacBook and frowned "Amy sweetheart wha-" "Don't call me sweetheart." Her tone went cold and her parents were purely shocked. She and Kate sat on the couch in front of their parents "Amy White! How dare you speak-" "Oh please, spare me the innocent polite mother act would you?" Her mother was even more shocked at that "What is wrong with you young lady?! What happened to you?!"
"You! You happened to me mother." Amy spat out "You and your sneaky little games to destroy anything that grants me or Kate happiness!"
"Watch your tongue you-"
"Don't you dare tell me to watch my tongue. Or to do anything really. I am not your puppet and nether is Kate so stop treating us like ones!"
"Amy calm-"
"No, you don't get to talk oh strong father" her mocking words were coming out of her mouth fluently, things she's been dying to say for so long.

When she got both of her parents to shut up, she looked over at Kate and nodded. Kate nodded back and took a deep breath before speaking "Mother, when you broke me and Elijah up, you took a very important part of my life. And then you used my heartbreak to turn me into a replica of you."
"And when you saw me rebel as well, and start to see differently and happily, with Steven, you went and tried to destroy that too."
"We know you do all this for one purpose."
"Which is the family's high reputation, and not mingling with other reckless people like the Millers."
"Even though they are maybe a little less rich than you guys, but they are no where near as filthy as you call them out to be."
"Anyway, we've got you a deal to make with us."
"You want me to make a deal with my own daughters?"
"You don't really have a -"
"Did you hear me stutter?" Amy's cold sarcastic words cut off Kate's polite one, but it was worth it because it sent her mother silent again.

"Anyway.." Kate looked over at Amy as if telling her to calm down and then continued "You care about the reputation right? It's your first priority. Even before your own family."
"So here it goes: You either give us our share of heritage, and keep spending on us when we need you to like normal parents who don't cut their own children off." Amy mocked and continued when Kate stayed silent, a little hesitant "And we would find our own place, our own lives separated from yours. Or, you can cut us off, and we will make a huge fuss, a huge scandal, and the broken family we are will be clear for the world to see, and let's see how high of a reputation we'll have then. If you agree to our terms, we would still attend every family gathering, the formal parties, weddings we have to, charities. Everything, as if we were a big happy family."

Silence.

For five minutes, Her mother and her father were staring shockingly at Amy and Kate but then their mother snapped out of it "Are you blackmailing us?"
"No dear mother, it's called making a deal with the devil itself. And no, we're not the devil. You are, and you know it." The anger from Amy's words were like a slap to her mother's cheek. Amy used her anger toward her mother making her and Steven break up, and threw it at her parents with her words "You blackmailed Kate for years. And you bossed me around for my whole life. It's time you get off our backs."
"We'll do it." Amy was shocked to hear her father's voice instead.
"Arthur! No!"
"Yes Martha. We're doing it. And not because of it being a good deal, but because they deserve this."
"Arth-"
"End of discussion."

To say Amy was shocked by her father's sudden outburst would be an understatement. She looked over at Kate and grinned and her mother's words made her laugh rudely "I was going to agree anyway. We need the reputation perfect anyway."

Finally.

Last edited:
After Steven swam around and relaxed for a little while he got out of the water and dried off. His phone went off and he looked down seeing a message from Elijah that he needed him at the house to discuss the wedding over with Tammy. His sister was getting married in a matter of days now and she and his parents were restless with nerves and wanting to make everything perfect for the big event. Steven drove home and when he walked into the house Tammy was walking around the living room and Elijah was talking in a calm manner. " Okay so now we just need a count of the people who are coming, I mean should we ask her.. I don't think she'd come and what if she does and - Elijah put his hand up to calm Tammy down " Relax T " She turned to Steven " I know this is forward of me but I bought Amy a dress for the wedding". Steven looked from her to Elijah who nodded " So your worried that she won't like it or something?"
" I mean yes..no and then yes but I wasn't sure if I should have bought it"
" Well it's too late now, I think she'll like it when I ask her to come"
" What!? You didn't ask her why?"
" Things just got in the way Tammy , relax "
She breathed and then turned to Elijah " What do you think? Should I invite Kate?" Eli looked as his sister in panic mode and laughed. " I think it would be a great idea, maybe you guys can work out your friendship". Tammy smiled at the thought and nodded her head. " Your right. Mom has confirmed everything for the wedding and dad too. Malcolm will be here in a few hours and his family will be down tomorrow".

Steven and Elijah helped Tammy look over the wedding arrangements and the guest list. Her bridesmaids helped her with everything else. By the time night came around everything was set and Steven had stepped outside for some fresh air. He was glad that his sister found someone that made her happy and it made him think of Amy. He wanted to know how she was doing, how she was feeling so instead he asked Frankie to keep him posted if something major happened. It was a big thing for Amy to stand up to her mother and fight for what she wanted. Tammy stepped outside and wrapped her arm around her brother. " I'm sure all is well with her, just keep your head up and think positive". Steven looked at his sister and gave a weak smile. " Your right. I just wished there was something I could do" " Sometimes the best thing to do is just be there for her the best you can, she'll know that".

Once Malcolm came the whole house was bustling of happiness and excitement. Steven greeted Malcolm and everyone chatted for what seemed like hours. When it all quieted down Steven's phone went off and he saw the message from Frankie. He sat up reading the message over to make sure he read it correctly. : Hey Hannah told me Amy and Kate talked to their mother and they are moving out the house into a place of their own tomorrow. Now is your chance. She did it. Amy settled things with her mother and now she was moving out. The next morning Steven woke up and saw the dress hanging on the door and he knew Tammy put it there. Getting out of bed he got dressed and took the dress and got into his car.

Frankie sent him the address to the new place and Steven thanked him before heading over. When he got there Steven parked the car and looked at the big moving truck and sighed. He was actually nervous to see her. It had been awhile and he had been busy with the preparation of his sisters wedding and now he was going to see her. Steven got out the car and asked one of the moving men what door number were they moving the furniture into and when they guys told him he nodded and headed up. The door was wide open and Steven fixed his tux and then his hair which he lined up. Walking into the apartment he looked at Amy and then Kate who noticed him first. He gave a nervous smile and then looked at Amy. " It's good to see you". He took a few steps closer to Amy longing to hold her close to him like he used to, to kiss her but he held himself together. " I was wondering if you wanted to come to Tammy's wedding as my plus one. She got you a dress, hope you like it". He smiled somewhat and then turned to Kate handing her a letter that Tammy wrote. " I think you should come too".

new-york-loft-living-room-cococozy-white-660x438.jpg

For Amy, the moment they sealed the deal with their parents, wasn't that much of a victory before they officially move out and get a hold of their own lives. So all she did, was focus on not being fooled by her mother who tried. For two weeks, she tried to lure Kate back, and even Amy. She even tried to speak to Amy about Steven but that's where Amy drew the line and told her to keep her words to herself. She was glad they were moving out. In a way, she'd be responsible of her own life and as much as that was scary after seventeen years of being taken care of -even if it was always bossing her around- Amy felt relieved rather than scared. And she bet Kate felt it even more. As much as Amy was affected by her mother her whole life, Kate had endured worse, and they both knew it. The simple difference of having the love of her life snatched away from her was what made Kate's experience with Martha White worse. Amy did break it off with Steven, but it was nowhere near what happened for Kate and Elijah. Besides, Amy was still holding on to the hope of getting back together when everything in her life settled down.

For two weeks, all what Amy and Kate did, was look for an apartment. They argued, like the opposite sisters they were, but it was never something big, it was always about the apartment they saw, too big, too small, too white, too black. Eventually, they found the perfect place. A decent not too small and not too big loft, situated in the middle of the town, rooftop floor. It was a two bedroom loft, just for Kate and Amy. But both rooms were huge if they ever got someone over. The girls signed on the papers, and for a whole week all what Amy saw and breathed were paperwork. And then, the week following, it was catalogs, interior design and all sorts of furniture catalogs. Their mother tried to step in, see what they were up to, even tried to offer her help with their loft, but they flat out refused.

Finally, the loft was ready. And the last moving truck was about to leave. Amy had her hair up in a messy bun, wearing her black yoga pants and a white tank top, with a one shoulder down grey crop top. She needed the white tank top underneath to avoid the creepy moving truck men stares. Believe me, she made a mistake and went out her room without a tank top underneath as it was too hot, and couldn't bare the stares. Even Kate noticed and told her to wear a tank top underneath because the men were creeping her out. Two hours later, Amy was organizing the Library they had, putting her and Kate's favorite books when she noticed Kate straightening up and looking past Amy. For a moment, she thought it was one of the workers, but then the familiar voice made her freeze

" It's good to see you" Steven's words made her widen her eyes and spin around to face him. And she couldn't but feel her heart race, her breath hitching at the sight of him. He looked handsome. In his tux, his hair for once not messy as before, styled up and lined up. He still looked like the reckless guy he was, the bad boy he was known for, but the tux suited him well, and it gave him off as the charming bad boy disguised in a gentleman. His wild eyes and strong jawline would never deceive his wild personality. Amy stared at him as he took a few steps closer to her, standing just one step away from her and all she wanted to do was hug him, have his arms wrap around her warmly. She wanted to kiss him, because God knows how much she missed that, but all she managed to do was stare up at him.

" I was wondering if you wanted to come to Tammy's wedding as my plus one. She got you a dress, hope you like it" Amy was shocked. Not only was Steven here for a second chance, having really waited for her and not move on, but he was asking her to come with him to his sister's wedding, his sister who bought her a dress. Which she found amazing from her part. Amy's eyes traveled down to the rectangular box in Steven's hand, which contained the dress before snapping her eyes back up at him as he spoke " I think you should come too" She looked back at Kate who took the card and the words From Tammy, to my best friend caught Amy's eyes. Kate swallowed and looked back up at the two "I'll just.. I'm going to my room." Kate said and pointed upstairs, holding the letter tight before jogging upstairs.

Amy ignored the working men and looked back at Steven "How did you know?" She almost whispered referring to him being here before looking back down at the dress box "Your sister's amazing by the way." Amy reached out for the box, but held it without taking it from his hands yet, she'd be stupid to say no. She really wanted to go with him. She really had missed him "Of course I'll go with you." She mumbled with a small smile before looking back up at him "But I mean, after everything, you really want me to come with you?" She asked softly. She actually thought he might hate her for what she did to him, leave him hanging like that and not speaking to him for two whole weeks. She took the box from his hands and set it aside on the coffee table next to them before looking back up at him, taking his tie in her hands and adjusting it perfectly, trying to distract herself from his intense gaze as she bit her bottom lip, her old habit showing up again.

Last edited:
There they were the two of them staring at each other like nothing mattered. He had wanted to see her for so long and now that she was standing in front of him he was speechless. When Kate took the letter from him and looked at it heading upstairs he nodded his head. In all honesty he wanted was for Tammy and Kate to work things out and go back the way things used to be with them. Now it was just the two of them again and Steven looked at her, he wanted to tell her all the thoughts that were running through his head but his mind and mouth wanted to do different things. "How did you know?" He gave her a look that mean Frankie because he was the only one who'd go out of his way to help his friend. "Of course I'll go with you." Those were the words that Steven wanted to hear and a smile formed on his lips.

"But I mean, after everything, you really want me to come with you?" His eyes fell to hers and he noticed her nervousness when she adjusted his tie and bit down on her bottom lip. " Amy there is no one I would rather ask. I knew from that night that you were serious about finishing things with your mom and if that meant that I had to wait then that's what I did." Steven's hand rested over hers and his other cupped her cheek " I love you Amy White and I'm not going anywhere". Leaning down he pressed his lips against hers and everything just felt right. He had missed Amy's touch and her kiss and now he just wanted her close to him. His hands rested on her waist and traveled up teasing the material of her tank top and he continued to kiss her full of love, passion. His mouth planted soft kisses from her cheek down to her neck and then his lips found hers once more. When they finally pulled away both of their breathing was ragged and they looked at each other. Steven didn't want to stop but he had to and a small grin formed on his lips " Well I think I better let you get ready for the wedding".

It didn't take long for Kate or Amy to get dressed and when they both came down they look absolutely sunning. He smiled and looked at Amy. He had no clue why she was so tempting but she was and he kept his hands at his sides. " You look amazing" He said looking at Amy as he took her hand and they headed out of the loft and to his car. The drive was no more than thirty minutes which was good. All the guest were arriving and getting themselves seated. Once out the car Steven spotted Hannah and Frankie walking in hand in hand and when they noticed Steven and Amy they smiled brightly and headed on over. " It's good to see you guys together" Frankie spoke nudging Steven who chuckled " Yeah same for you man". Elijah walked over and greeted them " Glad you guys could make it and Steven i'm surprised your not late".

Out the corner of his eye Eli saw a woman next to Amy but it took him a second before realizing it was Kate. He sucked in a breath and looked at her. It had been so long since they last spoke, years to be exact and now here she was looking as beautiful as ever and he felt like some kid with a crush. " It's good seeing you again Kate" He smiled that same mellow smile that he always gave her and Kate gave him that look of remembrance before smiling back " You haven't changed a bit Eli" " Nope I wasn't planning on it, you look great by the way". Kate blushed slightly and her eyes met his again " Thank you, you sure know how to clean up yourself" The comment made Elijah laugh and he extended his arm. " I'll show you to your seat and we can catch up". Kate smiled slightly and took his hand nodding " Yes I'd like that".

The wedding had finally started and everyone was waiting for the bride to come down the isle. Steven and Elijah were groomsmen on behalf of Malcolm and Tammy's wishes. Once the music started everyone settled down and watched as Tammy emerged looking beautiful next to her father who lead her up the isle. Steven looked over at Malcolm who looked like she was truly in love with her and that made him smile. After the vows and them saying I do everyone was ecstatic. He walked down and found Amy and his friends while everyone took pictures and they headed to the reception. The wedding was absolutely amazing and everyone had a good time. When things were winding down, if you could say that Steven took Amy and walked along the beach. " I missed you like crazy but I'm glad everything worked out. You were brave for doing that and I'm proud of you".
images
0c42660737b03e8629918d8511e87780.jpg
(This is Elijah)

" Amy there is no one I would rather ask. I knew from that night that you were serious about finishing things with your mom and if that meant that I had to wait then that's what I did." Amy looked up from Steven's tie when he spoke, and she blushed lightlyc feeling his hand engulf her and the other resting on her cheek, she couldn't but lean into his touch "I love you Amy White and I'm not going anywhere" Amy smiled at his words and didn't hesitate to kiss him back. And finally, the emptiness she felt was those two weeks was gone, with the simple kiss from steve and bis hands wrapping around her body and a couple of heart warming words. She couldn't be happier at the moment. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around Steven's neck and kept him close to her, her fingers grazing his skin softly while they kissed, feeling his hand trail up and tease her tank up, and deep down, she just wanted him to throw it off, totally un-Amy like but she had missed him too much.

But all too soon, Steven was the one to pull away and for a second she contemplated on just pulling him back in but his words stopped her and brought her back to reality "Well I think I better let you get ready for the wedding" Amy opened her eyes and looked up at the grinning Steven. The wedding. Right. She slowly pulled away and bit the inside of her cheek "You better get comfortable though, it might take a while" she joked lightly and went upstairs but stopped on the stairs and looked back at him "Oh and, I love you too." she winked and continued her way up. First, she went in to Kate's room to check up on her only to find her digging through her dresses "You're coming?" Amy asked shockingly but a smile formed on her lips, she really wanted Tammy and Kate to go back to how they were. Kate tuned to Amy and smiled "It's about time I get my best friend back." Amy grinned at that "And Elijah? You know he'll be there right?" Kate stopped at the mention of his name and turned to Amy, only answering a minute later "Yeah, I know. It'll be good seeing him too." Her voice was small but Amy didn't push it. She nodded and closed her sister's bedroom door before going to her room and opening the box.

The dress was beautiful. Black, long, split and backless. Simply beautiful. She owed Tammy a huge thank you. Amy looked at herself in the mirror when she tried it on and smiled, it fit her perfectly. She put on her smokey eyes make up and her red matted lipstick before adding her black earrings and curling her hair, pulling it on one side though and styling it there. Once she was done, she pulled on her black high heels and sprayed her perfume before meeting Steven down in exactly thirty minutes. Record time honestly. Thankfully, Kate was done as well and they all packed in Steven's car but not before Steven's words made Amy blush furiously " You look amazing" "Thank you. You look handsome yourself." She grinned at him in return.

When they got to the wedding, hand in hand, Amy held on to Steven's tightly. She didn't want to let go any time soon. When they found Frankie and Hannah, Amy caught them holding hands and grinned at her best friend, winking while the boys spoke and Hannah rolled her eyes playfully but blushed before looking between Steven and Amy and mouthing 'I need details later.' Amy chuckled at that and just then, Elijah showed up. Amy smiled up at him and watched as Kate and him interacted for the first time in years. Both looked shocked, but she couldn't pin-point how they were looking at each other. She had never seen that look before.. Remorse maybe ? When the two left, it was time for the wedding to start.

Tammy looked beautiful, and after the ceremony, Amy walked over to her while Steven was with Malcolm and Elijah and when Tammy saw her, she hugged her tightly "I'm so glad you came!" "Thank you for inviting me. And congratulations! And the dress!" Amy pulled away from the hug and gave her a grin "The dress is beautiful, I mean I don't know how to repay you, even money isn't enough for all this." Tammy simply smiled "Just keep my brother happy okay?" Amy smiled at her words and nodded "Of course Tammy, I don't need to be told twice. I love him." Tammy smiled and nodded "Good, because he told me that he admitted to you that he loved you. And Amy, Steven's not one to just throw the word out, so please don't break his heart." Amy shook her head "I won't Tammy. I promise." "And take care of the goof, he tends to lash out if he's pissed, doing some risky things and something tells me your relationship's not all cutie-pie. You two are too stubborn for that, and hotheaded." Amy laughed, only Tammy would know how to turn the mood from serious to light. She nodded though "Agreed." Just as she saw Steven approaching, she leaned in and whispered in Tammy's ear "Your brother gets jealous easily, but he does't like to admit that." Tammy laughed at that and Amy straightened up, grinning at Steven as he stood in front of her, without warning, he took her hand and drove her away, and Amy looked back at Tammy and winked making her laugh lightly.

Amy walked with Steven along the shore, her heels in her free hand while her other hand intertwined with Steven's " Imissed you like crazy but I'm glad everything worked out. You were brave for doing that and I'm proud of you" Amy smiled at his words and looked up at him "I missed you too. Do you know what pushed me to finally get it done with my mother?" She searched his eyes and smiled "You. She crossed the line when she tried to come between us, and that did it for me. I was finally happy and she was ruining that. I wasn't going to let her snatch you away from me like she did with Elijah and Kate." She stopped at the shore, and looked up at Steven "The whole time while I was facing her and being as cold as ever, the whole time, you were on my mind. And this" she let go of his hand to grab the bird pendant he gave her which was around her neck, always "This helped me. You helped me." She smiled softly "I love you." For the first time ever, she was able to speak what was on her mind without having that voice in the back of her head, telling her not to, that it was risky.

barbara-palvin-by-xevi-muntanc3a9-for-harper_s-bazaar-spain-june-2014-7s.jpg
fw8ggRm0SX_Faviana_2014_Prom_Dresses-Black_Glitter_Jersey_Mesh_Prom_Dress.jpg
jHeIfh3h6c_Faviana_2014_Prom_Dresses-Black_Glitter_Jersey_Mesh_Prom_Dress.jpg

Steven was happy that everything was going great. Now his sister was finally married and everyone was happy and celebrating and now he had something to also add on to the happiness. Amy. In a matter of time they had gone from hating each other to falling in love with each other. "I missed you too. Do you know what pushed me to finally get it done with my mother? You. She crossed the line when she tried to come between us, and that did it for me. I was finally happy and she was ruining that. I wasn't going to let her snatch you away from me like she did with Elijah and Kate." He was glad he had help her get the motivation she needed to talk to her mom and with everything settled now there was nothing stopping them from being together.

"The whole time while I was facing her and being as cold as ever, the whole time, you were on my mind. And this" Steven smiled seeing that she had on the bird pendant that he had given her on her birthday. He reached out and his thumb traced over the pendant before he looked at her. "I love you." When Amy said those words he knew she truly meant it and he loved her too. There was nobody else that he could have pictured being with than her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace and for a moment the two of them were just like that, engulfed in each other like nothing else in the world mattered. " I love you too".

" Now that things have settled with your parents you have to come by and see the beach house. Me and Frankie set it up and it looks awesome, plus now you'll have to places where you can crash at over the summer, your loft and the beach house". Steven grinned before planting a soft kiss on Amy's forehead and then taking her hand once more and leading her to the car. Frankie and Hannah had disappeared and Steven figured his bro would text him when he needed him.

Once in the car Steven drove no more than 10 minutes until he reached the beaches parking lot and he climbed out. Everything looked amazing from the sun hitting the beach and the sounds of laughter coming from the water. The beach house was in sight and Steven turned to Amy " The inside looks even better". He lead her inside the beach house which was well put together thanks to Grant and of course him and Frankie. Their were 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large living room that connected into the dinning room downstairs. The game room was toward the back and indeed there was a small Jacuzzi as well.

While showing Amy around the beach house Steven stopped in one of the rooms he had placed some of his things in and removed his tux and dress shoes. Throwing on a pair of swimming trunks he found Amy and then smiled " I think it's time to swim. Hannah already dropped by and I'm sure you can use one of her bathing suits". Steven wrapped his arms around her briefly to plant a teasing kiss on her lips. There was nothing better to top off an amazing place than a nice swim in the hot weather and he wanted to see Amy in a swim suit as well as how much she had improved on her swimming. " Lets go princess".

Reactions: Valiente
Status
Not open for further replies.