Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse. The bastard can't even stand by their shitty country! GREAAAT DISHONOR TO HIS FAMIRY!

So much swearing.
Sadly Dej sides with that opinion. Minus the whole dishonor to your family part.

What is this thing they call loyalty?

His brother is also currently enlisted in the British HRR forces.

Actually, support gunner refers to a gunner who provides support. I guess most just call them machine gunners. Light machine gun. Laying down covering and suppressive fire. That kind of stuff.

EDIT: In short, big gun! Shoot lots of bullets!

Thank you for your speedy reply ^^ I will post my character sheet here first and then I'll catch up in the thread, once my character is properly approved. Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to it.

No problem. You're just lucky you snagged the last spot so close to the beginning.

images

Bridget "Lucky" Mieva
Sex - Female
Age - 23
Nationality - Italian/English
Preferred Position - Support Gunner
Type of Armor - Type IV
History - Born and raised in England, Bridget at first opposed the cybernetics because of her religious beliefs and society. She honestly, with the rest of those with her, feared that the super soldiers would quickly bring on a World War III.
Until she fell ill.
Bridget suffered a terrible car accident which made her lose her arm, a lung due to infection, and her heart was in terrible condition. She was only eighteen and feared the worst, she didn't want to die at such a young age. There were very few doctors that did the cybernetic implants in Europe alone, and her parents did not want her to have anything to do with the machinery; telling her to her face that if it was her time to go - she should go. She was devastated that her parents would just give up on her like that, and Bridget had always idolized her parents until that point.
On her own, Bridget managed what she could through the internet and the phone. She was able to speak to a Military officer, explain her situation, that if he saved her she would join their cause in the growing tension between both countries. The officer, eager to implant anyone willing, agreed. She was an adult, this was her decision.
Fully recovered with a new (non-cybernetic) heart, cybernetic limb and lung**, Bridget made a full recovery and as promised; joined the H-E.
Five Things you like-
  1. A good movie.
  2. Telling old/corny jokes.
  3. Big guns and tanks.
  4. Arm wrestling with men (and winning).
  5. Singing terribly and out of tune.

Five Things you don't like-
  1. Flying.
  2. Being thought of as weak.
  3. Girl talk.
  4. Children.
  5. Sweets.

Personality- Bridget has a very carefree attitude because of her car accident, she is very out-spoken as well as she knows with her field of work she could die any day and does not want to die with any regrets. She doesn't let people walk over her, but she does respect the chain of command. Once through her tough exterior, she's not too bad to talk to and can be a shoulder if needed.

What are two things I made a reference to?- Elysium (no clue what that is) and the Hunger Games.
Other- ** means I'm unsure about something or would like feed back to better it as a whole. Don't be worried about being harsh, I enjoy criticism very well =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a nifty website that gives types of armor that I and a few other people used. As for the other, you need Lonewolf's input.

Updated to Type IV, since she's covering fire more than likely she'll be under a lot of fire in return, so I felt that was the most reasonable =)

Sounds plenty reasonable. That, and she carries such a heavy weapon she can't move very quickly in the first place. lol

Both Accepted! Welcome to the Pack you two ;D Getting my post up now, as promised!

First post up. And from the looks of it we have a full cast. Noice!

Now we have all the parts to make the song that is War. :')

Oh the glorious symphony that is combat.

Oh and by the way, "Lucky" indeed. We've got ourselves quite a "hot gunner" if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.