Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks Beetlejuice whenever he returns?

If you were, I wouldn't have said his name three times. Why do you think I do that? And why do you think I refer to him in pronouns when he is here? XD

I would hope it was because you had a firm grasp on the english language, as you've shown in the past. >_>

I have a firm grasp on the English language. I don't always use it.

I'm aware that you do dude, that's why I made mention of it.

PICTURE
NinjaNekoBoy.jpg

Name Creed, Helio
Sex Male
Age 26
Nationality Canadian
Preferred Position- Medic
Type of Armor- Black leather reinforced with Kevlar with a red medic cross on the chest and back.
History-

Growing up in Canada, Helio was brought up around many diverse peoples and cultures. He joined the military at the young age of 17 with parents permission. Then after 9 years in medical training in the Canadian forces, then was transferred to the JTF division was sent to the conflict in Afghanistan was captured by Taliban insurgents and tortured for two years before he was found during a raid. His recovery began. The damage to him was sever and it had seemed that since the raid was happening his captors decided to ram a heated metal rod into his mouth and down his throat, burns were severe. He was heli lifted out of the conflict area and to a FOB hospital where he was thought was going to die. Surviving he went back into service a year later but his effectiveness as a solider was tested. He could speak but it was painful for him, and spoke mainly through universal hand signals and motions.

After proving his
effectiveness was completely hampered by his experience he was chosen for a small group of members who if desired to would go to the US for a medical improvement. He agreed to this and then he disappeared from Canadian documents and records. His parents were told that he died in battle and was given the purple heart.

His life changed after going to the medical facility, he was
genetically altered to have the attributes of a cat. he found out he could purr, his nails had become as strong as steel his balance was improved as well as his strength and reflexes became almost explosive. His body had become a more powerful medic able to carry more weapons, medical gear, and added supplies. Safe to say his life outside of the military became almost none existent, he still cold not speak properly so stayed to hand signals and body language.

Five Things you like- Sports, reading, warm areas, manga, drawing
Five Things you don't like- Losing, cold water, constant interruptions when doing a project, Heated metal, removing his face mask.
Personality- Quiet, doesn't talk much. Quick witted, Understanding, Patient.
What are two things I made a reference to? Elysium and hunger games
Other-

And we are full sorry :/ Maybe if this gets going again You could jump into the next Operation if you wanted to still :D
I HAVE DONE SOMETHING

Sorry, been at WAR with that damn bathroom monster, and trying to run my other roleplay.... Can I get a head count of who is still here and interested? Please :3

And if you still are...... I'll give you a medal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.