Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont leave anyone behind, and use common knowledge xD

Can't say I really care much. And to Lonewolf. Let's hope Ms. Snow decides to change right then and there. Would definitely boost the morale for the crew, well most of them, before the mission. Also considering there aren't really any fitting rooms on board sooo.....*Starts making dance club strip music with his mouth*

I AM POSTING NOW! Just thought I shoud tell you so that when I don't you will all be disapointed. BWAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA! XD

xD What the hell happened to this thread

*Looks towards Potatocat**

You started this....

I may think about it

Sorry, that group I had back at RPG, RIP! Was fantastic. Turned the OOC into mostly gibber gabber about nothing..... if that is not what you want I can calm it down.

Potato totally started this....

I mean i helped but

totally the best group right here haha

Can't say I really care much. And to Lonewolf. Let's hope Ms. Snow decides to change right then and there. Would definitely boost the morale for the crew, well most of them, before the mission. Also considering there aren't really any fitting rooms on board sooo.....*Starts making dance club strip music with his mouth*

You could tell Lucky that she needs to change and she'll knock your lights you ;)

What is this thread rated...the rp thread, I mean. I just want to be certain before describing something that shouldn't be.. X3

Im not complaining xD Thats what I loved about RPG rip Maybe you should turn it up a notch xD

Oh God, never thought about that! I was going to have tits out there later man! XD

Well it isnt a Mature RP, but it obviously isnt gonna be light on swearing and killing, so judge it on there. I dont mind romance and all that, but the occasional "mature" content I do really care about. Im not sure how the others feel

Alright. That's why I was asking, I can be quite descriptive, but if I know that there is a limit (as you described above ^^ ) then I can know what I should and shouldn't do lol

Okay, sounds like I can still have tits. I was going to be vague, if not blunt with it anyway, and not at all frequently.

EDIT: And definatly little to no sex scenes, fuck that shit. Killing and murder and explosions! Fuck yeah!

@H2Opolo5 don't doubt that in the slightest love.
And yeah this is definitely a thread full of characters lol.

I was actually going to comment about her being rather "chesty" and from the sounds of it, that's complimented by some noice hips giving her a lovely hourglass figure.

Now you all know why I chose those callsigns! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.