"OPEN WORLD!"

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the scenario. Where does link end up

Lol Im sorry oUo....and the senerio links up after you respond to 2 of my post "The voice ask: "do you want to meet the others?"

What all items do each character have? 'Cause the first post was saying they got items varying to each character, but I dunno what all I can have Ammy have, or if she has ink to use her Celestial Brush abilities. :p

Go ahead, The ideal was for them to have nothing but the item I gave but...eh in my failure to mention such it was assumed and now I don't care lol have fun!

Go ahead, The ideal was for them to have nothing but the item I gave but...eh in my failure to mention such it was assumed and now I don't care lol have fun!
Ah, alright. Thanks! ^^

I'll get a post up for John-117 in the morning, and/or afternoon tomorrow. Though I don't want to hold anyone up, everybody can feel free to engage or disengage each other. Just know that Chief isn't getting beat up JUST yet ^^.

And @Eight Ball I'll be bringing in one of the only soldiers in the gaming universe know that is as great as Chief, but without the augmentations-- Commander John Shepard!

Commander Shepard's CS will be up as well, tomorrow. Good night everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.