"OPEN WORLD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the scenario. Where does link end up

Lol Im sorry oUo....and the senerio links up after you respond to 2 of my post "The voice ask: "do you want to meet the others?"

What all items do each character have? 'Cause the first post was saying they got items varying to each character, but I dunno what all I can have Ammy have, or if she has ink to use her Celestial Brush abilities. :p

Go ahead, The ideal was for them to have nothing but the item I gave but...eh in my failure to mention such it was assumed and now I don't care lol have fun!

Go ahead, The ideal was for them to have nothing but the item I gave but...eh in my failure to mention such it was assumed and now I don't care lol have fun!
Ah, alright. Thanks! ^^

I'll get a post up for John-117 in the morning, and/or afternoon tomorrow. Though I don't want to hold anyone up, everybody can feel free to engage or disengage each other. Just know that Chief isn't getting beat up JUST yet ^^.

And @Eight Ball I'll be bringing in one of the only soldiers in the gaming universe know that is as great as Chief, but without the augmentations-- Commander John Shepard!

Commander Shepard's CS will be up as well, tomorrow. Good night everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.