"OPEN WORLD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.. Dunno how they'd find each othe-...

Oh, duh. Ammy has superhuman/godly senses. *Facepalm.*
SOMEONE SHOULD BRING IN WAKA KFJKEWBFBWK

well smell or somthing out the 8 Feet Alien(Arbiter) and the Green Hat Master (Link)and the....forgot the other one XD

Oh and BTW Updated Arbires wepon,s and equipments

Oh god all the Game fusion and all that XD
Mario,Halo,and last of us in one
Portal and farcry XD....this is gona be Hell of a RP

LOL, What can I say huh?, As for the responders ...thank-you...I guess o3o?

im gona respond in a moment is that im Multitasking >_<

Uhh, where the heck is everyone. 'Scuse me for not being active but I'm confused.

Everyone is in there own stories, You were suppose to answer the one post I made to all of you then after which you would be directed to a world will you/your character would fight the villain of that world with a item of which is form a different game.) @IceQueen

I cant find mine

That was a joke lol but you didn't post to this
Link, Green
Oh ho...Link..welcome to my realm!" A voice spoke. Shortly after the robotic voice cried out. Look around you. Objects of the links world appeared in silky white and floated disfigured threw out the space. The naster sword Oh look it's the..hook shot And lets not forget the deity mask the voice was deep and seemed to be male "This is fun huh?" The voiced laughed. "Do not be shrug fro you are not alone....I have gathered the strongest villains and Heros! In the Universe and I will make you into my own little reality TV show!" It took a pause as one of the weapon's from that game hook shot would fly toward your character at a rapid speed. If the weapon hit , It would just fly threw your character as if it were never there for it was a hologram.)The voice sounded sure but joking in a serious tone.[/feildset]

Status
Not open for further replies.