"OPEN WORLD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, haven't had my laptop to post... Sorry! DX

Name:Thel 'Vadam "Arbiter"
Personality:He dose things in an honorable manner always and Loyal too those ho deserve it and respects everybody even his enemys,as he serius always,as he takes nothing as games,aswell he takes Fights with Honor and respect,imagen him as a well Educated soldier.
Apperance:Thel. is 7.9 FT tall,as he is Little taller compared to other Sangheili,eye color yellow...he has no hair
Arbiter_crop.png

Equipment/Wepons:
*Arbiter,s Energy Sword=A Handle that wen Thrusted would summon a Energy blade of plasma able too cut Through Metal like Butter.(Pic)This version is Unique as its Much Larger Blade extention and has handel guards making it perfect blade.

*Covenent Carbine=A High tec Rifle that uses plasma base amunition as it long range and high firerate and Accuracy makes it a deadly wepon too the correct user.

*Plasma Pistol=A small Pistol that fires small plasma Phears and aswell able too be charge too Fire a much larger and stronger plasma shot.

[equipment]
Arbiter,s Armore=A Armore made on;y for the Arbiter,s as its made of odd material able too resiste a 50 MG Bullet Pointblanck,aswell its lightweight.

Personal Shield=The Arbiter has a Invisible shield around his body able too stop most projectiels and Attacks but wen taken too much abuse it would shut down and need time too recharge back up

Talents and skills:A Master sword user (Depends what sword),Expert Tactic Planer,Close Combat experiance,Long Range weponry usage.Knowlage of Most Firearms.

History:Um...Cant make it shorter so..i think you can read somthing

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you will be the chosen one to post first yes there is! Outside the brackets there's a little word that days "Play." Click that Mr.Yon..to think of it, My usernames are always Yonrochi and people call me yon.... its weird in reverse...yon.
@Yonsisac

why...its a Honor too post first!
I always Use Yonsisac on everythimg...made that name miself ^3^

Eight Ball, White
tumblr_mw1ssfBtOA1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
Alright IC is up feel free to post!..once again..

Wait so are we in a game?
and do our characters know that they have been sent too that place?
(Making sure befor i make first post)

Yes your characters are just summoned there like they either just wake up there or one moment there talking the next they blink there there all up to you. They could of crashed or some explosion and they wake up there.

Okie!
Whaddya want to know?

Which, of course, I'll go ahead and introduce myself, anyway. I'm Savannah, but everyone calls me Sav, as my name implies. Lovely to be RPing with you all! ^^

....I meant in the RP XD like our characters get too meat But still nice too meat you

Im yonsisac but call mi Yon...sounds better and shorter

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
....I meant in the RP XD like our characters get too meat But still nice too meat you
Im yonsisac but call mi Yon...sounds better and shorter
Ah. I'm very literal, so sometimes I make assumptions when things aren't specified. XD

Well, nice to meet you as well, Yon. :3

Also, @Eight Ball , are all our characters even together yet, or does that occur later..?

Reactions: Yonsisac
Status
Not open for further replies.