Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! Just jump in! :}

At the moment, we're waiting for some posts to be edited since there was a bit of confusion with the locations, but yep, feel free to jump in.

Sent Dragonixa a message too - so we can proceed with the rp.

Here's an idea: David and Ben may be running toward a farmhouse with uhh... 'NPCs' that get killed off by some mysterious sniper - we'd be able to move forward after that. What do you think, guys? Less confusion that way - and we don't have to edit all the posts.
Ben's getting slightly twitchy being stuck up a tree and David's already running. Heh :D

And I see we got more people! :}
Welcome to hell, guys! *says that in a cheery voice.

Oh, hey, a thing I might be relatively interested in.

I'm not sure how I want to figure out where everybody is, so I'll just ride around until we can say I hit something important, I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing you, Penultimate Pi - here's hoping you don't mow us down or shoot us on sight when we do meet. :D

Just letting everyone know that I will post Saturday night. Since I'm a little confused on Dragonixa's last post, I sent him a message, but either way Saturday night I'll have a post. It will all depend on Dragonixa. If he messages back or replies or if he doesn't do either by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys. I know I said I'd have a post but I've been hurting the past couple days . I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon.

No prob Moon, hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm okay. Just sometimes I'll hurt. Every since 2012 when I had my last surgery.

@xxDarkest and Xan- I have an idea for the gun shootings Ben and David are hearing. Just wait a little tiny bit longer for my post. It'll have an explanation :) Plus, that could give Ben and David an opportunity to run into Emma maybe. That is, if they want to. Hehe. AND it may give any of our recent joiners a chance to interact xD

Alright, I'm excited. Also, feel better

Great! I hope you feel better soon. Take care :}

World Map Verison 1.png
This is a map of major places and character positions.

I wanted to post it here in ooc first to make sure you guys liked where i put Emma's Farmhouse.

Reactions: moon
Hm. I have a feeling that the farmhouse should be more Northeast, closer to the road; given that Markus was close to the farmhouse before he set out to Jackson, presumably because he thought it was closer and he knew where it was. Perhaps it might be worth changing the map a little to reflect that?

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Thanks for the input, It'll change it right now.

Look good?World Map Verison 1.png

Reactions: Xan
Status
Not open for further replies.