Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't posted today. I'll try to later tonight. It's my 19th birthday today so I've been a little busy

Hey guys.

Just want to alleviate any concerns about the RP slowing down: Moon has been quite sick for about the past week and a half, Xan has been spending a lot of time on projects at work and I assume Darkest has been abstaining from posting due to his characters integral link with Xan's.

As for myself, I honestly felt like if I tried to make anything else happen in Jackson at that time that it would feel not only forced, but also as if I was attempting to take over the entire narrative of the game.

So, Xan is back, should be posting tonight, and I feel enough time has passed that I should jump back in as well.

Let's get together and liven it back up! :)

P.S. It's perfectly fine if the RP slows down like this every once in a while; as much as I do like to post all day and week long, not everyone can pull that off, so try to be understanding and patient if it does drop off for a bit.

Reactions: Xan
Oh and happy Birthday Amystir!

Happy Birthday, Amystir! :}

And yes, I'm back. Done with seminars, thankfully. Lots to catch up on though lol.

Reactions: Jade
Kitty, as always, I appreciate your enthusiasm.

If you want to speed things up, you can help us out a lot by taking over one of the projects I need to work on: We need to compile summaries of everyone's character, what's happened to them, major events, and who they've interacted with and how. This will allow other players to jump in much easier, which should liven the game up considerably.

I know but everyone else has disappeared. I just dont want the forum to die.

Hey guys. Hope the Rp hasn't died. I'll hopfully have a post up soon. I just don't want to put a lot of time into a post if this has died.

Me too. As far as I know this is still going. But I've not been on for a couple weeks. Finally, I got a new laptop. So it'll be easier for me to come on here more often. Just depends on how bad I'm hurting will determined how often I get on and for how long. Hoping that I can have my surgery soon and hopefully that will take the pain away for good. But so far it's been two years since I've been waiting to have the surgery so...

Status
Not open for further replies.