OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOoooooooo, curses, I missed it by less than a week!

I googled NGNL and SAO RPs, found the interest check for this and made an account, but it looks like it's already closed to new interests...oh well. If a spot opens up, I'd love it if a PM was sent my way.

@senpai B-but Ikuto... q-q *looks at new voice* OMAHGADDD AO HARU RIDE YESYESYESYESYES- *dies* *ahem* um,it's fine ^^; ...do you know when the first episode of Ao Haru Ride will come out? /3\
//Cackles evilly

I have no idea ;A; I just found the trailer on Tumblr and I was like !!!!!!!!

3/6
I like her. Though I do question your use of "any friends or even a boyfriend." Was the boyfriend supposed to come first, and I just did it wrong?

Oh I see what you mean.I need to switch those around.lol.Also yes she has no friends.I should explain why that is...and I shall! XD

@senpai Oh well...time to do some research x3

@Desril OMG.OH NO.OH MY.I feel so bad now (/~\) I never expected that a lot of people would actually be interested in a plot like this....uguu *cringes in a corner and cries* Um,w-well,welcome to the forums anyways! There's loads more RPs here,and everyone here's really friendly.Hope you enjoy your stay! ^-^;

Reactions: senpai
Thank you! (and I know! I've seen every episode of Durarara! You'll enjoy it! XD )

@Haruka thanks for the condolences, hope you guys have fun. Like I said, if there's ever an opening, I'd love to get in on this!

@Haruka, I'll try and make my CS as soon as possible....idk about right now....nearly got hit by a firework gone haywire. (o_o)

Last edited:
@ Haruka Oh and I almost forgot...the time zone I'm in is UST - 8:00 (Central time) ^^

@ Lizzy Be careful they're unpredictable.Also...if anyone lights a chaser (I don't know if those are still permitted) don't run or move. O.O Also... *Gives you a cookie* There you go! XD

Where's my cookie q-q
@Lizzy oh well...hope you're okay tho .x.

As for the peeps of Murica...
10408564_725461000852326_6517593725711419531_n.jpg

Happy Fourth you gaiz. .x.

*Gives Haruka a cookie* Happy 4th everyone! :)

My time zone is also Central Standard

-cries as he wasn't asked where he lived-

It's too late to ask

-sniffles-

-shakes his head no-

Status
Not open for further replies.