OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare accepted! Ok here goes... "((I have no idea how i'd actually start this :D I guess I was kinda relying on someone knowing what they were doing.))" There, IC post one done!

Wow. It's been super busy since yesterday.

@senpai I'm afraid your abilities section has me lost.

Oh @senpai I think it's because the rest of us have listed specific skills, like the kind you'd assign to the number keys for quick access and that consume MP / TP.

• Thank You
Reactions: senpai
Oh @senpai I think it's because the rest of us have listed specific skills, like the kind you'd assign to the number keys for quick access and that consume MP / TP.
Ooh, I see o: I fixed the ability section a bit to make more sense. I think it's fine without the HP/MP if it's based on physical abilities.

*Quietly noms cookie and stalks people from a corner :3*

This still accepting? (Really shouldn't join anymore Rps but why the heck not?)

@ Haruka I'm almost done.I just need her real life pic and in game pic.Then her theme song.I honestly haven't been physically feeling the best today...and have been online and off.But I'll get done soon.

Ok here is my CS.I trouble with the codes and copying it wasn't easy because I'm on my phone.So how did I do? If I need to change anything let me know.

||Character Sheet||

Ayumi's Real Appearance:

anime-cute-girl-kawaii-manga-favim.com-327609.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-

Ayumi Sasaki

-Gender-

♂[♀]

-Age-

-Height-

5'8

-Personality-

In real life she is a shy,quiet,socially inept introvert who is very fearful.She is also cautious,mild tempered,selfless and kind.

In the game she comes off as a bold,social butterfly who is brave and selfless unless some makes her mad.She is also a flirt that is reckless,sometimes cruel,stubborn and hot headed.

-Background-

She was living in Tokyo,Japan with her older brother before ending up in the game.Her older brother introduced her to video games.He wanted to help with her depression and loneliness.He also bought her the game,hoping to at least get her to interact with people online.This was because offline she didn't have a boyfriend or any friends.When she was little she had a friend but her friend moved away.Then when they returned two years later,they acted like she didn't even exist.It hurt her so much that she hasn't really got attached to anyone offline ever since.

Ayumi's Avatar:

warlock_demon_gal_colored_by_eudetenis-d6d4167.jpg

{In-Game Info}

-Username-

Arashi

-Race/Class-

Demon/Sorceress

-Ability(/ies)-

Pyro kinesis and healing.Along with the ability to summon creatures and weapons from her Book of Shadows.

-Weapon(s)-

Enchanted short sword,spell book (Book of Shadows) and a bow and arrows.

{What do you think of the Real World?}

"The real world is only a cold and empty place that is filled with pain,lies,selfishness and greed."

{Misc}

-Hobbies-

She spends her time reading,watching tv,drawing,writing,painting,practicing karate and kendo,dancing and listening to music.

-Skills-

She is a black belt in Karate and Kendo.She can also cook.

-Theme Song-

-Voice-

{Other}

She has been withdrawn from people offline ever since she grew up picked and was mistreated.She has never had a boyfriend in person but she tried a long distance relationship only to end up with her heart broke.Ever since then she stays to herself more offline.

Last edited:
3/6
I like her. Though I do question your use of "any friends or even a boyfriend." Was the boyfriend supposed to come first, and I just did it wrong?

@Hisoka Kobayashi Yay,accepted .x. (and hoorah for Durarara!-that I haven't watched except for ep. 1 .x.)

@Lizzy I-well,oh what the heck,yeah.BUT your SU will be the last one I'm accepting xD

And if you're able to post it sometime today/tonight(whatever timezone you're in),we'll start this tonight (PST .x.)

...actually,can you guys do me a favor and please tell me your timezones? xD
Or if you're still confused with these timezone stuff like me,just tell us where in the world you are and I shall stalk you and steal your food

My time zone is Central America Time o.o

I'm in the same timezone as Haruka, but my schedule is late-night.

My timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

By the way @Haruka I changed my character's voice, is that okay?

OK now you need to tell me exactly what it is because i'm not going to be able to stop watching that gif until I know about it.

It's One Piece! The guy in the gif is Law and the reindeer is Chopper c:

OHHHHHHH I WAS RIGHT. IT IS TONY THE CHOPPER

@senpai B-but Ikuto... q-q *looks at new voice* OMAHGADDD AO HARU RIDE YESYESYESYESYES- *dies* *ahem* um,it's fine ^^; ...do you know when the first episode of Ao Haru Ride will come out? /3\

Status
Not open for further replies.