OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Haruka, finally done!~*and finally noms on cookie*

And here I am in the great white north, sippin some maple syrup in my igloo.

In murica tho, we celebrate independence 365 days a year. puts hipster shades on and walks away like a baws*

@Lizzy Accepted :3 ...imo(even though nobody's asking xD) I find the original voices better than the dub .~.

I literally only just realised what IMO means -_-

I dunno what it means. ;_;

And here I am in the great white north, sippin some maple syrup in my igloo.

Maple syrup?! Share please! XD *Holds out a cup for some* Hmm...great white north? *Thinks hard* Are you saying you're in Canada?

hehe canadians. I think IMO must mean In My Opinion, given that haruka used it and said no one's asking.

Thanks to the great powers of Google, I can safely confirm to you all that it does in fact mean In My Opinion. I mean, I figured it out all by myself! Google had no part in it whatsoever. *Continues to slowly pour maple syrup into Hisoka's cup*

I think I know what would happen if the entire world was wiped out and only canadia wasn't destroyed. They'd do nothing about claiming other people's countries because they're too polite and they'd finally get their dream of having all money being maple syrup amber to become true.

That is if we even noticed the world was wiped out. Might be too busy watching hockey to pay attention to the news.

But you'd start noticing at some point that your opposition had finally started equalling the skill of your team as the only people left to play against are other canadians.

And Canada's like a huge white theme park with all dem snow.

...and yeaa, it does mean in my opinion.. :P

Yeah I suppose. It'd be kind of weird if we went to a game scheduled against an american team and just sat there and watched our team do warm ups for two hours then leave and not suspect something was up. We'd probably be pretty upset. Not overly, but you know, just a little.

@Haruka Yeah, gotta love that snow. Right now though is the grand season of rain and mosquitoes though. Gotta love those scorching heat waves of 23 C. Or I guess 73 F for you guys.

When I go to death valley in 3-4 weeks it's meant to be around 50 C. I have absolutely no clue how I'm going to survive 3 days there.

50°C? Huh,guess we all know why the place is called that :V

...not sure if I should start the RP now or go and watch SAO II and Sailor Moon Crystal first...

Start the damn RP :c

RP. SAO can wait. Not for long, but it can. You are obligated to start this RP as soon as possible, for I have but a day before I may lose internet and I really would like to get something done at least.

Nyee......kay. xD
This'll be a kinda long first post doe,so brace yourselves.

...also,I'm thinking of using the AmuSphere for this game...is that alright? Bc the AmSphere needs more love

Ok so I decided I was going to learn Japanese. I find a video introducing the language. The guy makes it sound really easy. And then he just casually mentions that theres around 2000 kanji characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.