OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOoooooooo, curses, I missed it by less than a week!

I googled NGNL and SAO RPs, found the interest check for this and made an account, but it looks like it's already closed to new interests...oh well. If a spot opens up, I'd love it if a PM was sent my way.

@senpai B-but Ikuto... q-q *looks at new voice* OMAHGADDD AO HARU RIDE YESYESYESYESYES- *dies* *ahem* um,it's fine ^^; ...do you know when the first episode of Ao Haru Ride will come out? /3\
//Cackles evilly

I have no idea ;A; I just found the trailer on Tumblr and I was like !!!!!!!!

3/6
I like her. Though I do question your use of "any friends or even a boyfriend." Was the boyfriend supposed to come first, and I just did it wrong?

Oh I see what you mean.I need to switch those around.lol.Also yes she has no friends.I should explain why that is...and I shall! XD

@senpai Oh well...time to do some research x3

@Desril OMG.OH NO.OH MY.I feel so bad now (/~\) I never expected that a lot of people would actually be interested in a plot like this....uguu *cringes in a corner and cries* Um,w-well,welcome to the forums anyways! There's loads more RPs here,and everyone here's really friendly.Hope you enjoy your stay! ^-^;

Reactions: senpai
Thank you! (and I know! I've seen every episode of Durarara! You'll enjoy it! XD )

@Haruka thanks for the condolences, hope you guys have fun. Like I said, if there's ever an opening, I'd love to get in on this!

@Haruka, I'll try and make my CS as soon as possible....idk about right now....nearly got hit by a firework gone haywire. (o_o)

Last edited:
@ Haruka Oh and I almost forgot...the time zone I'm in is UST - 8:00 (Central time) ^^

@ Lizzy Be careful they're unpredictable.Also...if anyone lights a chaser (I don't know if those are still permitted) don't run or move. O.O Also... *Gives you a cookie* There you go! XD

Where's my cookie q-q
@Lizzy oh well...hope you're okay tho .x.

As for the peeps of Murica...
10408564_725461000852326_6517593725711419531_n.jpg

Happy Fourth you gaiz. .x.

*Gives Haruka a cookie* Happy 4th everyone! :)

My time zone is also Central Standard

-cries as he wasn't asked where he lived-

It's too late to ask

-sniffles-

-shakes his head no-

Status
Not open for further replies.