OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haruka

Original poster
93132523_3734746_2d1mgxe.png

||IC||
"Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong world?...What do you think about your world?Is it fun?Is it easy to live in?"

People have been going on and on about a MMORPG called Heaven's Boundaries.All gaming stores were flooded on its release,since it has been rumored that there was only 3,000 copies of the game in the whole country.Some people from other countries even visited Japan just to get this game since it was announced that the game will not be exported to any other country and will only be bought in Japan.You were one of the lucky ones to get their hands on a copy.

Three days after the release of Heaven's Boundaries you receive an anonymous e-mail while in-game,asking you...

What if you don't belong to this world at all?

What if you were reborn...somewhere else?
dz-elegantevening-stamp2.png

Welcome to Heaven's Boundaries, the advanced game everyone has been talking about everywhere you go.The game that seemed wonderful to live in....the game that will soon be your own reality.

You,along with the other people who make up the 3,000 players,are teleported into the world of Heaven's Boundaries after reading and responding to the letter with no means of escape at all.A lot of people were fine with it at first,but this made most people realize how important the real world actually is.This started to slowly cause some panic and depression for some players,and some even ended their life there.There has been a growing rumor though.The 'new world' was completely still based off the game,and if somebody takes the crown and beats "God",the main ruler of the new world,you will be the new "God",claiming the powers of the ruler and also the ability to hopefully get everybody back to the real world.

The main question is, where IS God?And how will we find him?

||RP Rules||

<In this RP,I am god,and what I say goes(though I'm not really the ideal person who would be bossing people around /~\ )>

<Basic forum rules apply>

<No OP characters.You guys know your boundaries (HAHA,see what I did there?Boundaries?Heaven's Boundaries?HAH...ha...ehh...kill me)>

<Romance is allowed,but again you know your boundaries.If it's going to go beyond kissing and hugging,please just fade it out or if you want continue it through PM>

<Do not kill other people's characters.I don't think I should even be saying this,but yeah>

<Be nice to your fellow RPers>

<Have fun~>

||Character Sheet||
(please delete all the things in parenthesis as you fill out this form)

(insert your real life appearance here)
{General Info}

-Name-
(your character's real name)
-Gender-

(put [brackets] around one symbol (ex: [] ) (because I'm just creative like that to think of it *shot*) )
-Age-
(self-explanatory.most preferably around 16-19,but you can do whatever)
-Height-
(to get a better picture of your character)
-Personality-
(how does your character act?do they have a different personality in-game and irl?am I even suppose to explain this?)
-Background-
(give us a little history about your character.where were they in life before they got into this new world?how did they get into video games?how did they get the game?etc.)

(insert your in-game appearance[your character's avatar] here)
{In-Game Info}

-Username-
(the name your character goes by in-game)
-Race/Class-
(unlike other RPGs,Heaven's Boundaries is more open to characters and you can pretty much be anything you want: swordsman,mage,elf,blacksmith,etc.be creative!~)
-Ability(/ies)-
(yes,you may repeat abilities even if some people already have it,but of course we don't want anyone to go op,so I'm gonna put a maximum of 3)
-Weapon(s)-
(maximum of 3)

{What do you think of the Real World?}
(basically what your character would answer to the italicized question in the beginning of the RP intro/what your character's point of view about the world is)

(OPTIONAL: another picture of your character in real life)
{Misc}
(everything under this category is completely optional and just for fun,though it would be wonderful if you guys fill this part out too :3)

-Hobbies-
(what's your character's favorite time-killers besides playing video games?they probably do other stuff too,right?...unless your character's a complete shut-in NEET)
-Skills-
(do they have a skill they can imply in the new world too?you know,like cooking,sewing...or maybe just any skill/talent in general)
-Theme Song-
(admit it:you like it when a RP includes this in a Character Sheet =w= ...well,I do at least so..o3o)
-Voice-
(because we're gonna be fancy like that.you can just go to YT and get a video of a character whose voice you want to use for your character.this is totally,COMPLETELY,optional,but everyone would have a better picture of your character with it)
(I saw another RP having the voice section,but I forgot which one ._." so credits for this goes to that RP's GM)

{Other}
(anything else you want to add about your character that doesn't go in any of the said categories goes under here)

Hope to see you on the other side with us!

Last edited by a moderator:

.:Players:.

||Haruka||PST||​
65b13320d402a050cf524f9428e9f339.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-
Akira Tachibana
-Gender-
[]
-Age-
-Height-
5'4"

-Personality-
Though appearing rather innocent, she may seem cold and distant at first encounters.She is rather hot-headed and would not be afraid to hit you without thinking twice.Despite all of this,she is actually very gentle and somewhat sweet on the inside.She is protective towards those she cares for and is also very caring in general,but she doesn't like showing this to people,thus making excuses whenever she helps them(i.e.,saying that she did it for herself,or maybe just insulting the person afterwards by calling them an idiot/weak,and the like).She is also very sensitive and can easily be embarrassed,which is usually the reason why her cold-as-ice image breaks to a gentle little...cat((couldn't think of anything else to compare her to so yeaa...xD))((So in other words,she's tsundere.)).

She acts pretty much the same in-game,since she doesn't really have anything to change or hide about the current her...or so she thinks.

-Background-
Akira has always been a closet gamer.With a good standing on her grades and a wonderful reputation in her school,she believes that if people knew her secret hobby,everything would change and she would crash down from where she is right now.She currently has the house for herself since her parents are working on the family company somewhere on the other side of the world and only visits her at least once a month.Even so,she doesn't feel that lonely since video games had gotten her occupied.Pretty much she's living the life that everyone envies and would want to have,but still she feels a bit heavy and locked in on the inside for some reason.She loves how free the gaming world seems,and she wishes to feel the same freedom right here,right now.

344635.jpg

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Keiko
-Race/Class-
Human; Swordsman + Dragon/Beast Tamer (mainly tames dragons)
-Ability(/ies)-
<The Heart's Melody>
A rare and unique ability where the player can 'connect hearts' with any living thing in-game: beasts, fellow players, and even NPCs,though she doesn't usually get much from them.This ability allows her to feel the emotions of her target,and can also send her feelings through it.This is the main ability that makes her able to tame dragons and other beasts in general.
To use this ability,she touches the target's chest (either with her hand or leaning an ear) and sings a song either in her head or out loud (however works).Then she and the target gets surrounded with light blue light and spheres.((will just demonstrate in RP when needed))

<Sword Dance>
Even if one-handed swords seem rather weak and are not the best choice if the player plans on going far deep into the game,Keiko manages to live on with it with the boost of power Sword Dance gives.This ability increases the agility and power of her attacks when handling her sword,making the already swift Keiko even faster.

<Element Manipulation>
This is a very common ability a lot of players pick,but there's a lot of tricks and secrets this ability holds and only a few players figure it out and/or master.For Keiko,she picked Electricity and Ice Manipulation.The only thing special about her Electricity Manipulation is that her electricity is in a neon blue color instead of the usual yellow.

-Weapon(s)-
<Hikari>
It's basically a rapier she got customized and made by a blacksmith player who is a friend of hers she met online.((It's pretty much exactly like what's on the image,only imagine the black parts blue like the blue on her outfit))

<Shiro>
Though not being exactly an object,Shiro is Keiko's main Dragon,and the dragon she always calls on for company and whose wings she 'borrows' to get around places.((Refer to In-game image for dragon's appearance))

"The real world? Uh...I guess it's alright...but I've always felt like something's missing.I feel trapped in here.I feel like everyone's expecting too much from me...To me,this place is like a jigsaw puzzle;you have an assigned place you have to be in,and you can't do anything about it but just stay there...A-aa,w-wait,what am I even saying?!It's not like there's a way to change how things are now...is there?"

10452827.jpg

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
<Anime+Manga>
Along with being a closet gamer,she has also just been a closet otaku in general,but she has never gotten the chance to share this with her real life friends.Her favorite genres are romance and fantasy

<Practice Cooking+Baking>
Since she lives by herself,of course she has to know how to cook for herself.She sometimes shares food with her friends,and she secretly enjoys making them for her friends even though she makes it seem like she doesn't.

-Skills-
<Cooking>
A lot of people who have tasted her cooking have complimented her on how good they taste,which again made her internally rejoice.Still,whenever she cooks she says that something's missing while everyone thinks it's just heaven.

<Traditional Dancing>
Every time her family visits, she is asked to perform a dance because of family and culture traditions.Like her cooking, she is also complimented on how graceful her movements are.

-Theme Song-
This Game by Konomi Suzuki
-Voice-
Nibutani Shinka((the one doing the most talking...:P))

{Other}
She is afraid of the dark.​
||Raitoningu||
bfe34edf8e4db0cbb8093494bcc682e8.jpg
-Name-

Yui Kazeshi
-Gender-
♂[♀]
-Age-
-Height-
Srsly why do people request this i have no idea these measurements. Slightly taller than average?
-Personality-
In real life, Yui is incredibly shy and hides herself in her room, on the computer as much as she can. She has always secretly wanted real life to be a game, and as such has an excessive collection of swords and other miscellaneous weaponry. The only time she wasn't on the computer was when she was practising with said swords, or having archery lessons, (Or doing basic life necessities, but yeah that's kinda obvious.).
In the game, though, all her real life skills suddenly gain practical value. As such, she is much more confident on the internet and occasionally even gets a cocky attitude.
-Background-
Yui was a student for the first 16 years of her life, though she had no real care for the subjects. She enjoyed science, but the rest bored her somewhat. She got into video games at the age of 6, when she obtained her first gaming console, and first video game, the ancient Mario Kart: Double Dash on the even ancient-er Nintendo Gamecube. She quickly moved on to Visual Novels and RPGs, and became obsessed with MMOs. She was one of the alpha testers for Heaven's Boundaries, through her dad, who worked for the company who made it, and as such was given a free copy upon release.

1920x1080_anime-girl-with-long-lighting-sword-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Yui Ragnarok (She based her name on norse mythology, due to her expectation of becoming the next god.)
-Race/Class-
Half-angel half-human Sunblade (Think paladin, but with solar magic instead of a shield.)
-Ability(/ies)-
Nova Devastation:
Her most powerful spell by far, After a 5 second charge-time, in which she cannot move without breaking the spell, a huge pulse of energy expands in a circle around her, inflicting massive damage upon everything within the radius. To balance the power of this however, she was forced to have it also do massive damage to herself and her allies. She uses it only if the situation is dire, and she never uses it unless she has enough health to still be alive afterwards.

Starblaze:
A beam attack that inflicts a lot of damage on targets caught in it's path. Like Nova Devastation, it costs quite a lot of mana, however unlike Nova Devastation, it is weakened during the night, as if it drew power straight from the presence of the sun.

Godsend:
While Godsend does no direct damage in itself, it does grant Yui temporary flight, as well as a boost to her attack power and defense.
-Weapon(s)-
Moegara - a one handed long-sword with a <legendary> item tag. Moegara is a self-improving weapon. Other than it's unique item appearance, it has roughly the same stats as any other one handed longsword of the same level, however instead of having to be replaced with a higher level weapon upon level-up, the sword itself also increases in level.
An unnamed, enchanted bow capable of firing hallowing arrows.

"I spend more time inside the games that I do outside them. So, which can I truly refer to as the Real World? Usually people take a few hours off to play a video game. I take a few hours off to eat and sleep..."

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Sword-fighting, archery, getting replacement batteries from the shelf then walking back to the desk putting them in the mouse and returning to the game.
-Skills-
Sword fighting, archery, athletic movement due to extensive practice at moving between spaces of floor not buried in general bedroom mess when getting new batteries.
-Theme Song-
You know what, i'm just gonna paste the music I was listening to as I designed the character. Its not her theme tune, its just good :P
http://www.repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=T3-pUKZ35zQ
Actually I bet listening to that influenced me more than I thought it did. She's way too similar to Chaos;head's main character than she was meant to be.
-Voice-
See purple haired girl
{Other}
||Kitty||
ifabulous0_by_nyanstrike-d7lvrw9-png.32164

-Name-
Kelsii Hal
-Gender-
♂{♀}
-Age-
-Height-
5'5"
-Personality-
Outgoing and loud, Kelsii likes to have fun. She isn't often around people, as people who visit are much more interested in her wealthy parents, and the ones who aren't seem to hate the wealth they have accumulated. So Kelsii is often very curious and can come off as obnoxious when people finally want to talk and stay with her.
-Background-
With her parents out at work all the time to keep the empire they started, she is left with every expensive and new toy in the industry to keep her busy so her parents can continue to work. So when there was talk of a new toy she begged her mom who was a head of a cosmetic and beauty magazine got her the little toy. Videogames, board games, any kind of toy or candy, they were all distractions from her parents absence. A distraction that definitely didn't leave her distraught, though she wasn't stupid she was definitely ignorant to her parents ways. Ignorance is bliss.

dawn_of_victory_by_alexandravbach-d77x7lc-jpg.32165

-Username-
KittyKat
-Race/Class-
Elven Mage
-Ability(/ies)-
Her abilities are focused on defensive and healing powers because of her loneliness, Kelsii created a character purposefully for the multiplayer parts of the game. She wants to be useful to others, instead of obnoxious and in the way.

-Soft heal- She is able to help heal non-fatal wounds by speeding up the process. At first painful for those undergoing the process, (instead of an ache over time of a bruise or wound has normally, it is the sharp pain the wound would have all at once in a single moment) it then soothes. This type of healing can only be used on bruises and wounds non-fatal because deeper, more painful wounds during the healing process may cause enough pain to that who is getting healed to give them a shock and possibly a heart-attack.

-Shield- This is a simple flow of energy for quick blocks of usually material weapon and non-coninuous flows of other energy (for example, the quick slicing of a sword, a fire ball, an ice ball) It deflects the energy and material a different way which cannot be controlled by the user. That being said if a heavy weapon was to slash down vertically on her or who she was trying to protect, the shield would dissipate and only slow the attack. The energy only materializes a couple seconds. The same goes for a continuous flow of say fire, or ice. As the energy only last a few seconds materialized it will only work a couple seconds before the flow falls right through the shield.

-Hex- This is again a flow of energy. A simple one that comes from her palm and must be aimed at the head of the target. It's a crap-shoot as well. It goes through the head to confuse the target, but energy effects everyone a different way. Not only thing but it depends on how much energy is put in from the user to the target as well. So the effects of this can range from dizziness and blurry sight, to amnesia of who one is. The effects are not long lasting and range from 5-25 seconds, but it's enough to get in a jab or run away. Depending on how much energy is used, this can possibly inflict physical problems on the user especially if the user is dipping into life energy instead of the extra energies it uses for mage-like attacks.

-Weapon(s)-
The only physical weapon is long dagger. It's blade is sharp and along it's flattest side there are markings carved into it. The handle is leather.

Kelsii tries her best not to think of it, with her parents gone and others either avoiding her for her money or using her for it, she does her best to be positive as possible. Though often it's hard when you are stuck alone.
-Hobbies-
Playing around in Mother's makeup, new products and potions. Enjoys shopping for new games and toys. Very highly enjoys going to little tea shops for sweet treats with her butler Chive. Likes to listen in to Dad's business calls.
-Skills-
Marketing, bartering, trading. Her father is a sales man, and she is to one day take over his industry so she is good with mathematics and manipulating a product to look better than it is to trade up for something she really wants, or to sell it for more money than it's worth.​
||RayChel||PST||

• BlackHairAnimeGirl311.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-

Hoshino, Aoi
    -Gender-

-Age-
    -Height-
    5' 0" (short)
    -Personality-
    Aoi wants to be an actress! There's just one small problem: she has stage fright. Even having company for dinner is enough to make her panic; if they try speaking to her, she's going to shake like a massage chair and stutter out an unintelligible response, then spend the rest of the meal with her face cherry-red and her eyes digging holes in the carpet.
    She doesn't like it, but she can't seem to help it. Aoi really wants to be an actress, and she practices alone in her room a lot; but she can't do it in front of an audience. Until she found online gaming, that is. Online, Aoi has a number of persona that she channels at will, without fear or distress. Her very favorite, though, is Mana--a confident, cheerful enchantress with strong morals she'll never back down from.
    -Background-
    Hoshino Aoi, third daughter of Hoshino Ruiko. Her father is barely worth mentioning; Ruiko decided long ago that he wasn't acceptable to bring out in public. Ruiko hardly needs an introduction; as the President of Nantech, one of the leading electronics developers, she's recognized worldwide. Her eldest daughter is the company's heiress, while the second eldest is studying to become a doctor. As the third, Aoi was expected to achieve similar greatness.

That made it hard when, at age 12, she declared she wished to be an actress. Of course her mother was willing to give her a chance; Ruiko arranged for Aoi to have a private audition for a minor part in an upcoming TV series. Aoi stepped on the stage and looked at the audience--three veterans of the film industry and a janitor--and started to quake so violently the floor vibrated. She had to be carried off the stage.

Ruiko thought that would be the end of it, but Aoi wasn't ready to give up. Her sisters had accomplished what they set out to do, so Aoi would as well. She practiced endlessly: emoting, speech, stage presence, characterization--the works. She has all the necessary skills; she just can't use them in front of people. So when a friend pulled her into online gaming, Aoi blossomed. She could be anyone and everyone, acting out a part without being drowned in the judging stares. And thanks to her mother's wealth and connections, Aoi made sure she could be a part of what promised to be the greatest game yet--in terms of gameplay, and in terms of freedom to act.

• Meinpro.png

{In-Game Info}

-Username-

Mana
    -Race/Class-
    Sprite Enchantress

Sprite - Inherently magical beings. Sprites have bodies that are more frail, but can cast spells with increased power. As a creature of magic, a Sprite that has depleted her MP can spend HP in its place. Also, any magic cast on a Sprite will be more effective--from healing and buffs... to attacks and curses.

Enchantress - A class of magicians intent on avoiding conflict. An Enchantress has an incredibly high willpower, making her immune to most anything mind-affecting. Her abilities tend to either support allies or baffle enemies; however, that's not to say she is without the ability to fight. It's simply far more likely that she'll let others do the fighting for her.
    -Abilities-
    Mesmerize - Touches a target's mind to sway their opinion. In battle, it may make them pause, surrender, or even change sides. Outside of combat, it can be used to make NPCs more agreeable.

Believer - A pep talk from an enchantress is better than any self-help book. Target ally(s) receives a boost to target stat(s).

Raging Tempest - When pushed to it, she can unleash raw magic as a weapon. It drains MP fast, but creates a storm of unrivaled fury around her capable of blocking most spells and projectiles, and damaging anyone inside the tempest.
    -Weapons-
    Sleeve Dagger
    Grimoire

"Reborn...? I wish I could be reborn. I wouldn't be so scared all the time. I'd be someone amazing: brave, strong, and just, but kind and gentle, too. Like Mana."

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
    Mimicking actresses and idols in front of the TV in her room.
    Cosplaying where nobody will see her.
    -Skills-
    Acting. From the flirt, to the helpless damsel, to the greatest heroine in the world, Aoi can live a role.
    Singing. Not superstar status, but her voice is good.
    -Mana's Theme Song-
    lyrics and translation
    -Voice-
    For simplicity's sake: Yanagi Nagi
||Urdnot Grunt||CST||
thumb.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-
Shigeki Nagasawa
-Gender-
[♂]♀
-Age-
-Height-
6'0", or 72in, or 182cm
-Personality-
Shigeki likes to have fun, he is a very vocal person in RL and in video games. If he doesn't like how someone acts then he will tell them and isn't afraid o whoever the person is. He never backs down, he rather be beat than show he was weak and back down. He sometimes doesn't know when to shut up or when he shouldn't say things. He however is kind to his friends, he can be a good listener when you need him to be and when you ask for an honest opinion he will give you his honest opinion.
-Background-
Shigeki was graduating High School and getting ready to go to college to learn more about computers and the software that is used to make Video Games. He had plans of becoming a video game designer, his Father is in business while his mother stays at home all day and cleans up. Talks to friends, does all that kind of crap. He lives in a small town, a few miles away from Tokyo, Japan. He doesn't have any siblings because his parents seemed to slowly break away from one another.

500px-Mikoto_suoh.png

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
ShiShi
-Race/Class-
Human Battlemage (Uses his Fist or Sword instead of just ranged magic)
-Ability(/ies)-
Destructive Blast: The user wraps their weapon/fist in a crimson colored energy. Once this attack comes into contact with anything that isn't the user or an ally in the game, it sends a powerful wave, seemingly like an explosion. In the direction of the attack. It can cause massive damage if the unit/enemy doesn't have any armor on. (Scales with leveling)

Iron Fists: Pretty self explanatory. The ability to turn his fists into Iron for extra power for a limited time. Good for breaking down defenses or fighting enemies with no armor. Can combine this with Destructive Blast (Scales with leveling)

Rush: Another self explanatory one, he gains the ability to move faster for a limited time and can combine this skill with Destructive Blast and Iron Fists. Because these three skills are not extremely powerful separate, they are allowed to be comboed and have a reasonable MP cost.
-Weapon(s)-
Katana

"Boring. I wish I could go back in time to the Warring Periods, do something and actually be somebody instead of just going to work. Struggling to get by in life. Do something extravagant, something that will be written down in the history books"

194847.jpg

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Likes to work on computers and read old strategy books and other things. Likes to practice Martial Arts whenever he gets the chance for self defense and because he thinks it is badass.
-Skills-
Martial Arts. Average Cook.
-Theme Song-
Most Epic and Badass OSTs - Fight

-Voice-
Takahiro Sakurai

His voice
Another Clip

{Other}
||Drago||CST||
329729_res1_glasseshihara.jpg

{General Info}
-Name-
Jake Spalding
-Gender-
[♂]♀
-Age-
-Height-
5'2
-Personality-
His personality in game and IRL differ quite drastically, though some traits carry over. IRL he's essentially the biggest nerd around. He knows everything about anything when it comes to school, or his hobbies. Due to this he's nearly aced every class he's been in, making him an honor roll student. His near obsession of obtaining good grades impacted his health quite dramatically however. Phys Ed. was his least favorite class and he nearly ended up dropping it, as it was a "useless class" in his words, and he'd much rather be reading about something "useful" like Science or Engineering. Additionally, as with most who are knowledgeable he became nervous and anxious when around others and feared what they'd think of him, as he never was good at social interactions (an introvert if you will). However, to the few friends he managed to obtain through high school, he comes off as helpful and kind, even a little cocky at times with his intellect. In game, this trait carries through ten fold. He's very cocky and likes to think himself very knowledgeable on everything (even if he isn't), particularly in the field of crafting and smithing. He puts full effort into whatever he's doing in the game, even if it seems hopeless or an impossible task. Additionally, since he feels much more comfortable online, and is less worried about what others will think of him, he's more outgoing than his IRL counterpart.
-Background-
Before the game arrived, he was always nose deep in a book or on his computer. His parents, who were more physically and socially focused, often worried about him, and the strange lights and noises that came from his bedroom as he delved into his pastime of tinkering and inventing odd machines. His relationship with them wasn't the best, which eventually lead to why after he graduated a few months early from his high school through a special course, he immediately moved out and started a life on his own. Often he found himself getting sidetracked from his studies with video games, a past time developed early on in his child hood. Eventually it began to get split 50-50, half his time spent studying and sleeping, and the other half spent gaming. His studies and gaming lead to him getting pulled into the world of game design, which he began to start as a career. He created a few good titles, but nothing ground breaking for his career, providing him with enough money to live comfortably on his own. Once he heard of the new game, he had no regrets upon himself as he packed his bags and moved from his new home to Japan to get it.

blacksmith_by_txusjfuentes-d62ul3g.jpg
{In-Game Info}
-Username-
ForgerOfChaos
-Race/Class-
Human Blacksmith
-Ability(/ies)-
Berserk:
The user gets imbued with a powerful force, and his/her power and speed double at the cost of halved defense. The user additionally gains a heated aura that increases in intensity upon level. More of a battle stance than an ability as the user typical can withhold it for a long time before eventually burning them self.

Tornado of Swords: The user conjures a large quantity of magical swords of raw energy to around him/her. The user then wills the swords to spin incredibly fast around them, creating a lethal tornado which could then be shot off in a direction or kept around the user as protection. Level determines number of swords.

Master Smith: The user has the ability to upgrade, create, and enchant all weapons up to their level. The type of enchantment is generally limitless, and can include any element or buff, the potency being directly determined by level. The user can create any weapon at all without fail, presuming the correct materials are used
-Weapon(s)-
Chaos:
A weighted hammer (Seen in picture above) that serves the dual purpose of buffing smiting ability and causing massive amounts of damage. Contains an enchantment that increases the flaming aura of the berserk ability.

Order: Like Chaos, but buffs the Tornado of Swords ability.

Shield: A body length shield normally carried on the back. large enough to cover the whole body and wide enough to cover one and half people. Made of steel, and contains a mana vampire enchant (a portion of magical attacks are absorbed into it).

"Eh. It's not as good as video games, but you can't really change that. You just kind of have to deal with it and make the most of it. That and, you know, escape it every once in a while through video games. Speaking of video games, what's your KDR in COD? I bet you it's nowhere near mine, just saying."

KazukiHihara.jpg

{Misc}
-Hobbies-
Tinkerer: His in depth study of all areas led to him finding a particular interest in the field of mechanics. He's even managed to build a few functional robots and win a couple of local competitions in robotics.

Programmer: Knows a plethora of information on the inner workings of video games, mastering languages such as JavaScript, C#, C++, Python, Boo…. the list goes on. He's never used these abilities for hacking though, as he views it as cowardly and relies more on raw skill.
-Skills-
Building:
As a result of tinkering, he's often had to find ways of creating the components required to build his projects and thus has become quite skilled in finding clever ways to create things.

Knowledge: Knows a fair bit about most things, though tends to keep it confidential as he's well aware of the rep that know it all's have.
-Theme Song-

Epic Dwarf Music - Dwarven Mines
BECAUSE DWARVES THAT'S WHY
-Voice-
In game, Gouken from Super Street Fighter :D
-Other-
Has a fear of water, and can't swim very well. Also, perhaps as a result of hours spent in his room tinkering and studying, loves pizza.​
||Fantasy_Star||
f26d0a2fad34c6520cc0d2049c73143ab7dc821d.jpg

-Name-
Ren Autumrose
-Gender-
♂ [♀]
-Age-
-Height-
5'3
-Personality-
Ren is a rather curious girl with vivd imagination she tends to draw abstact pictures for her free time, She's a nice, yet very weird person at the same time once you get to meet her.
She's very out going as well.
-Background-
There's nothing much to say for her background, She just does the "ordinary" things, She helps her family run the cake shop, Plays video games 24/7, Draws, And hangs out with friends.
So that really is all to say about her background.
(
caa83425bd6e5f88201f3b5431cef9db95c1fd9b.jpg

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Pixiv
-Race/Class-
Mage
-Ability(/ies)-
With her magic pen item Pixiv is able to draw useful things to help her along the way, She's able to heal other plays, Though she doesn't heal herself since the healing
causes her hp to lower.
Pen and Dual pistols

"The real word huh?...Hm...It's lovely but not as lovely as a world thats filled with adventure and monsters that you can beat Also the awesome items you earn but in short terms
I feel more alive in the virtual world than real life..."
{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Ren tends to draw alot or either hang out with her two friends who are really fun to her, She also likes baking all sorts of sweets like macarons, Cupcakes, and cookies.
-Skills-
Ren is good at baking, and also good at drawing.
-Theme Song-
Pom Pom by Kelsey Ellison​
||senpai||
large.png

-Name-

Kuro Uesugi​

-Gender-
[♂] ♀​

-Age-
17​
-Height-
5'9​

-Personality-
Outside of the gaming world, Kuro is your typical lazy teenage boy that rather keeps to himself other than making friends. He is reserved, the total opposite of outgoing. It's not as if he's shy or anything, Kuro is just not interested in talking to peers his age or to anyone at all. Most people would also find him detesting because of his simple way of thinking, the young man rarely taking things seriously. He is also quite dense when it comes to people's feeling, leading him to be insensitive. As you can tell, Kuro is unsurprisingly straightforward and would never sugarcoat his words. In the game world, it's no different except he is more merciful and would actually be more considerate of others. Otherwise, he is shown to be mysterious; whether it's in the game or not.​
-Background-
Kuro had a lot of time on his hands, so it's not rocket science that he would buy the video game to keep himself busy. There's nothing much to say about his childhood other than him being alone all the time. His parents were worried about him before, but as time passed by and while Kuro aged, they finally accepted the fact Kuro works perfectly fine by himself. Otherwise, Kuro doesn't have a tragic backstory; he is just like anyone else.

large.jpg

{In-Game Info}
-Username-
Knight​
-Race/Class-
Human & Swordsman​

-Abilites-
Knight is a professional swordsman that relies on agility and strength to fight against his enemies. He also specializes in close to close combat. To defend himself, he would do a 360 degree spin and finish his enemy in one blow. His ability may seem normal to any players, but Knight is undeniably strong and an excellent swordsman.

Kudos to @RayChel for helping and suggesting me the abilities names below!

Reaper - executes a 360 degree spin and attack, temporarily leaving himself open to drastically increase the power.

Blade Dance - Using both blades, Knight chains several attacks into a relentless combo. Combo lengthens with skill level.

Titan - Knight has a passive increase to strength, increasing his proficiency with his blades and allowing him to use bigger swords with ease.
__​
-Weapon(s)-
//One-handed sword//
//Dagger//
//Dual Blades//​
"No comment."​
{Misc}
-He is an otaku.
-A gamer at heart and would play different variety.
-Hates sweet.
-Winter is his favorite season.
-He would tie his hair in a small ponytail whenever it gets long.
-Has multiple ear piercing for the hell of it.
-Is actually good when it comes to cooking.
-His best subject in education is algebra and literature.
-A neat freak.
-Dislikes animals and children.
-A crafty person.​
-Hobbies-
-Planning out strategies in videogames.
-Napping
-Do chores around the house.
-Watch youtube videos.​
-Skills-
-Cooking and sewing.
-Theme Song-
Clean Freak by Soraru/GUMI
-Voice-
Mabuchi Kou (?) ((0:45))​

Ok I made 2 characters just because. If i'm not allowed 2 then just ignore the stuff in the second spoiler.

Yui:
-Name-
Yui Kazeshi
-Gender-
♂[♀]
-Age-
-Height-
Srsly why do people request this i have no idea these measurements. Slightly taller than average?
-Personality-
In real life, Yui is incredibly shy and hides herself in her room, on the computer as much as she can. She has always secretly wanted real life to be a game, and as such has an excessive collection of swords and other miscellaneous weaponry. The only time she wasn't on the computer was when she was practising with said swords, or having archery lessons, (Or doing basic life necessities, but yeah that's kinda obvious.).
In the game, though, all her real life skills suddenly gain practical value. As such, she is much more confident on the internet and occasionally even gets a cocky attitude.
-Background-
Yui was a student for the first 16 years of her life, though she had no real care for the subjects. She enjoyed science, but the rest bored her somewhat. She got into video games at the age of 6, when she obtained her first gaming console, and first video game, the ancient Mario Kart: Double Dash on the even ancient-er Nintendo Gamecube. She quickly moved on to Visual Novels and RPGs, and became obsessed with MMOs. She was one of the alpha testers for Heaven's Boundaries, through her dad, who worked for the company who made it, and as such was given a free copy upon release.

1920x1200_anime-girl-with-long-lighting-sword-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

http://hd4desktop.com/images/b/1920x1200_anime-girl-with-long-lighting-sword-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Yui Ragnarok (She based her name on norse mythology, due to her expectation of becoming the next god.)
-Race/Class-
Half-angel half-human Sunblade (Think paladin, but with solar magic instead of a shield.)
-Ability(/ies)-
Nova Devastation:
Her most powerful spell by far, After a 5 second charge-time, in which she cannot move without breaking the spell, a huge pulse of energy expands in a circle around her, inflicting massive damage upon everything within the radius. To balance the power of this however, she was forced to have it also do massive damage to herself and her allies. She uses it only if the situation is dire, and she never uses it unless she has enough health to still be alive afterwards.

Starblaze:
A beam attack that inflicts a lot of damage on targets caught in it's path. Like Nova Devastation, it costs quite a lot of mana, however unlike Nova Devastation, it is weakened during the night, as if it drew power straight from the presence of the sun.

Godsend:
While Godsend does no direct damage in itself, it does grant Yui temporary flight, as well as a boost to her attack power and defense.
-Weapon(s)-
Moegara - a one handed long-sword with a <legendary> item tag. Moegara is a self-improving weapon. Other than it's unique item appearance, it has roughly the same stats as any other one handed longsword of the same level, however instead of having to be replaced with a higher level weapon upon level-up, the sword itself also increases in level.
An unnamed, enchanted bow capable of firing hallowing arrows.

"I spend more time inside the games that I do outside them. So, which can I truly refer to as the Real World? Usually people take a few hours off to play a video game. I take a few hours off to eat and sleep..."

bfe34edf8e4db0cbb8093494bcc682e8.jpg

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Sword-fighting, archery, getting replacement batteries from the shelf then walking back to the desk putting them in the mouse and returning to the game.
-Skills-
Sword fighting, archery, athletic movement due to extensive practice at moving between spaces of floor not buried in general bedroom mess when getting new batteries.
-Theme Song-
You know what, i'm just gonna paste the music I was listening to as I designed the character. Its not her theme tune, its just good :P
http://www.repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=T3-pUKZ35zQ
Actually I bet listening to that influenced me more than I thought it did. She's way too similar to Chaos;head's main character than she was meant to be.
-Voice-
See purple haired girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4EYtnVm9DM

{Other}

Nai
{General Info}

-Name-
Nai Misaki
-Gender-
[♀]
-Age-
-Height-
(below average height)
-Personality-
Nai is an incredibly lively person, and she's friends with pretty much everyone she meets (except those that get pissed off by her excessive energy.) She finds it near impossible to dislike someone. She has a pretty jealous nature despite her energy and she can't stand it when she sees someone else taking her role, or speaking to her friends without her. She also has a sadistic side, however, and while she likes everthing, this also includes watching people's pain. She is quite impulsive and has poor judgement. As a result she tends to jump into things without thinking about the consquences of it.
-Background-
Nai grew up to incredibly middle-class parents. She went to a perfectly middle-class school, and was entertained by very middle-class things. One of these things was expensive and rare computer games, which she enjoyed playing quite a lot. When she saw the email, her thought process was as follows:
"Living inside a video game? That'd be soooo cool! I bet it'd be really fun. I'd get to have real magic too!" *types "hell yes" and presses enter...*

headphones,%20long%20hair,%20red%20eyes,%20bandaids,%20white%20hair,%20anime%20girls,%20original%20characters,%20shattered%20glass.jpg

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
Naishade (A play on words, based on the poisonous plant "Nightshade" however replacing "night" with her own name, which is pronounced very similarly.)
-Race/Class-
Ex-human chaos wizard of void, fate and truth
-Ability(/ies)-
Spectral Thunder:
The user makes a somewhat dramatic pose, as the user's arm must be extended fully and pointed towards the target. After a second, a bolt a dark lightning leaps from her outstretched hand and strikes the target. It can have a variety of effects depending on the molecular structure of the target, although always inflicts damage. It has no mana cost and so is Nai's primary weapon.
Mirrored Dreams:
A multipurpose spell. It's main function is to reveal a target's weak point, though it can also confuse a target or cause them to have a mental break down, depending on the target's strength of mind and willpower. Given that it physically materialises a mirror, it can also be used as a small shield to deflect a single strike.
Destiny's Wrath:
Nai's most powerful skill and designed alongside Yui's Nova Destruction signature spell, by the same spellcrafter, using the same mana and material sources. It is a volatile thing, as it is fully dependent upon the future self of the target(s). The user creates an area around themselves in which shards of many possible futures converge and create a false image of the target's future self infront of the target. This future self will usually then proceed to engage in combat against the current day target, however if the current day target is destined to lose all it's will to participate in combat, then the future image created will be relatively pacifistic and they'll probably end up being mentally disturbed due to seeing into the future or having a tea party.
-Weapon(s)-
Nai carries no weapons with her, and sells any she finds as loot. She is fully aware that her magical ability has far more potency than any weapon could have when wielded by one such as herself. She does however, have an extensive collection of lesser skills and passives gained through basic level up through the chaos wizard racial tree.

"It's pretty neat. I'd probably like to go back there some day, but not yet. I haven't done everything I want to do here yet."

640px-Long_hair_purple_hair_twintails_purple_eyes_flower_petals_anime_girls_tales_of_graces_white_backgrou_www.wallmay.net_28.jpg

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
She is particularly interested in biology and chemistry, and knows an extensive amount about things such as poisons. She also enjoys music, however she isn't very good at things other than singing.
-Skills-
Her great intellect can come in handy, as can her knowledge of how to find/make poisons and antivenoms.
-Theme Song-
Again, just the piece i was listening to when writing it.
http://www.repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=9opZi6PluKI
-Voice-
Not even gonna try for this one. Absolutely no clue where I could find an appropriate voice.

{Other}
(anything else you want to add about your character that doesn't go in any of the said categories goes under here)

Last edited:
ifabulous0_by_nyanstrike-d7lvrw9.png

-Name-

Kelsii Hal
-Gender-
♂{♀}
-Age-
-Height-
5'5"
-Personality-
Outgoing and loud, Kelsii likes to have fun. She isn't often around people, as people who visit are much more interested in her wealthy parents, and the ones who aren't seem to hate the wealth they have accumulated. So Kelsii is often very curious and can come off as obnoxious when people finally want to talk and stay with her.
-Background-
With her parents out at work all the time to keep the empire they started, she is left with every expensive and new toy in the industry to keep her busy so her parents can continue to work. So when there was talk of a new toy she begged her mom who was a head of a cosmetic and beauty magazine got her the little toy. Videogames, board games, any kind of toy or candy, they were all distractions from her parents absence. A distraction that definitely didn't leave her distraught, though she wasn't stupid she was definitely ignorant to her parents ways. Ignorance is bliss.

dawn_of_victory_by_alexandravbach-d77x7lc.jpg

-Username-
KittyKat
-Race/Class-
Elven Mage
-Ability(/ies)-
Her abilities are focused on defensive and healing powers because of her loneliness, Kelsii created a character purposefully for the multiplayer parts of the game. She wants to be useful to others, instead of obnoxious and in the way.

-Soft heal- She is able to help heal non-fatal wounds by speeding up the process. At first painful for those undergoing the process, (instead of an ache over time of a bruise or wound has normally, it is the sharp pain the wound would have all at once in a single moment) it then soothes. This type of healing can only be used on bruises and wounds non-fatal because deeper, more painful wounds during the healing process may cause enough pain to that who is getting healed to give them a shock and possibly a heart-attack.

-Shield- This is a simple flow of energy for quick blocks of usually material weapon and non-coninuous flows of other energy (for example, the quick slicing of a sword, a fire ball, an ice ball) It deflects the energy and material a different way which cannot be controlled by the user. That being said if a heavy weapon was to slash down vertically on her or who she was trying to protect, the shield would dissipate and only slow the attack. The energy only materializes a couple seconds. The same goes for a continuous flow of say fire, or ice. As the energy only last a few seconds materialized it will only work a couple seconds before the flow falls right through the shield.

-Hex- This is again a flow of energy. A simple one that comes from her palm and must be aimed at the head of the target. It's a crap-shoot as well. It goes through the head to confuse the target, but energy effects everyone a different way. Not only thing but it depends on how much energy is put in from the user to the target as well. So the effects of this can range from dizziness and blurry sight, to amnesia of who one is. The effects are not long lasting and range from 5-25 seconds, but it's enough to get in a jab or run away. Depending on how much energy is used, this can possibly inflict physical problems on the user especially if the user is dipping into life energy instead of the extra energies it uses for mage-like attacks.

-Weapon(s)-
The only physical weapon is long dagger. It's blade is sharp and along it's flattest side there are markings carved into it. The handle is leather.

Kelsii tries her best not to think of it, with her parents gone and others either avoiding her for her money or using her for it, she does her best to be positive as possible. Though often it's hard when you are stuck alone.
-Hobbies-
Playing around in Mother's makeup, new products and potions. Enjoys shopping for new games and toys. Very highly enjoys going to little tea shops for sweet treats with her butler Chive. Likes to listen in to Dad's business calls.
-Skills-
Marketing, bartering, trading. Her father is a sales man, and she is to one day take over his industry so she is good with mathematics and manipulating a product to look better than it is to trade up for something she really wants, or to sell it for more money than it's worth.

Reserving a spot for a CS :o

Finally got to work on and finish my CS... x_x

*ahem* moving on~

@Raitoningu Oh we'll see about that... =w= Anyways, there are two things that bother me:

>The first one is her Username and how she got it.Yeah, it's not really that big of a deal, but the rumor about the world and the God won't be revealed until the characters actually get trapped in the game, and nobody knows that it was possible to get the title 'God' right at the start of the game.Yes, you can keep the Username, of course, but I was just clarifying it to you.

> The second thing is the <legendary> tag.It kind of makes me feel like it'll potentially go OP in battle...and how did your character get a legendary item within 3 days? Well, sure, she was an Alpha Tester, but that's not really a reasonable excuse for it..

Otherwise, your form is god.

@Kitty Um, please just answer the {What do you think of the Real World?} part and you're good to go.

@Urdnot Grunt Kk, take your time :V

...omg I'm so sorry if I sounded rude or something...uwaa (/~\)

• BlackHairAnimeGirl311.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-

Hoshino, Aoi
    -Gender-

-Age-
    -Height-
    5' 0" (short)
    -Personality-
    Aoi wants to be an actress! There's just one small problem: she has stage fright. Even having company for dinner is enough to make her panic; if they try speaking to her, she's going to shake like a massage chair and stutter out an unintelligible response, then spend the rest of the meal with her face cherry-red and her eyes digging holes in the carpet.
    She doesn't like it, but she can't seem to help it. Aoi really wants to be an actress, and she practices alone in her room a lot; but she can't do it in front of an audience. Until she found online gaming, that is. Online, Aoi has a number of persona that she channels at will, without fear or distress. Her very favorite, though, is Mana--a confident, cheerful enchantress with strong morals she'll never back down from.
    -Background-
    Hoshino Aoi, third daughter of Hoshino Ruiko. Her father is barely worth mentioning; Ruiko decided long ago that he wasn't acceptable to bring out in public. Ruiko hardly needs an introduction; as the President of Nantech, one of the leading electronics developers, she's recognized worldwide. Her eldest daughter is the company's heiress, while the second eldest is studying to become a doctor. As the third, Aoi was expected to achieve similar greatness.

That made it hard when, at age 12, she declared she wished to be an actress. Of course her mother was willing to give her a chance; Ruiko arranged for Aoi to have a private audition for a minor part in an upcoming TV series. Aoi stepped on the stage and looked at the audience--three veterans of the film industry and a janitor--and started to quake so violently the floor vibrated. She had to be carried off the stage.

Ruiko thought that would be the end of it, but Aoi wasn't ready to give up. Her sisters had accomplished what they set out to do, so Aoi would as well. She practiced endlessly: emoting, speech, stage presence, characterization--the works. She has all the necessary skills; she just can't use them in front of people. So when a friend pulled her into online gaming, Aoi blossomed. She could be anyone and everyone, acting out a part without being drowned in the judging stares. And thanks to her mother's wealth and connections, Aoi made sure she could be a part of what promised to be the greatest game yet--in terms of gameplay, and in terms of freedom to act.

• Meinpro.png

{In-Game Info}

-Username-

Mana
    -Race/Class-
    Sprite Enchantress

Sprite - Inherently magical beings. Sprites have bodies that are more frail, but can cast spells with increased power. As a creature of magic, a Sprite that has depleted her MP can spend HP in its place. Also, any magic cast on a Sprite will be more effective--from healing and buffs... to attacks and curses.

Enchantress - A class of magicians intent on avoiding conflict. An Enchantress has an incredibly high willpower, making her immune to most anything mind-affecting. Her abilities tend to either support allies or baffle enemies; however, that's not to say she is without the ability to fight. It's simply far more likely that she'll let others do the fighting for her.
    -Abilities-
    Mesmerize - Touches a target's mind to sway their opinion. In battle, it may make them pause, surrender, or even change sides. Outside of combat, it can be used to make NPCs more agreeable.

Believer - A pep talk from an enchantress is better than any self-help book. Target ally(s) receives a boost to target stat(s).

Raging Tempest - When pushed to it, she can unleash raw magic as a weapon. It drains MP fast, but creates a storm of unrivaled fury around her capable of blocking most spells and projectiles, and damaging anyone inside the tempest.
    -Weapons-
    Sleeve Dagger
    Grimoire

"Reborn...? I wish I could be reborn. I wouldn't be so scared all the time. I'd be someone amazing: brave, strong, and just, but kind and gentle, too. Like Mana."

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
    Mimicking actresses and idols in front of the TV in her room.
    Cosplaying where nobody will see her.
    -Skills-
    Acting. From the flirt, to the helpless damsel, to the greatest heroine in the world, Aoi can live a role.
    Singing. Not superstar status, but her voice is good.
    -Mana's Theme Song-
    lyrics and translation
    -Voice-
    For simplicity's sake: Yanagi Nagi

Finally got to work on and finish my CS... x_x

*ahem* moving on~

@Raitoningu Oh we'll see about that... =w= Anyways, there are two things that bother me:

>The first one is her Username and how she got it.Yeah, it's not really that big of a deal, but the rumor about the world and the God won't be revealed until the characters actually get trapped in the game, and nobody knows that it was possible to get the title 'God' right at the start of the game.Yes, you can keep the Username, of course, but I was just clarifying it to you.

> The second thing is the <legendary> tag.It kind of makes me feel like it'll potentially go OP in battle...and how did your character get a legendary item within 3 days? Well, sure, she was an Alpha Tester, but that's not really a reasonable excuse for it..

Otherwise, your form is god.

@Kitty Um, please just answer the {What do you think of the Real World?} part and you're good to go.

@Urdnot Grunt Kk, take your time :V

...omg I'm so sorry if I sounded rude or something...uwaa (/~\)
Oh I didn't realize that was a question, I thought it was like a bold heading, and I shall.

Yeah the username was based on her father being one of the game developers and therefore, in an attempt to please his difficult daughter he tells her anything she wants to know about the game, and he knows she won't tell anyone else because she has no one to tell. The legendary sword was based on the same principal. Effectively her father programmed a tiny part into one of the bosses that was a simple code to run upon creature death that goes along the lines of "IF Player who killed it is called "Yui Ragnarok", drop item "Moegara". I don't intend the weapon to be particularly OP either, it's pretty much just an aesthetic weapon that scales with the character so instead of having to change weapon she can stick with the same one through the entire thing. Also, can I have a second character? I just had a really good idea.

thumb.jpg

{General Info}

-Name-
Shigeki Nagasawa
-Gender-
[♂]
-Age-
-Height-
6'0", or 72in, or 182cm
-Personality-
Shigeki likes to have fun, he is a very vocal person in RL and in video games. If he doesn't like how someone acts then he will tell them and isn't afraid o whoever the person is. He never backs down, he rather be beat than show he was weak and back down. He sometimes doesn't know when to shut up or when he shouldn't say things. He however is kind to his friends, he can be a good listener when you need him to be and when you ask for an honest opinion he will give you his honest opinion.
-Background-
Shigeki was graduating High School and getting ready to go to college to learn more about computers and the software that is used to make Video Games. He had plans of becoming a video game designer, his Father is in business while his mother stays at home all day and cleans up. Talks to friends, does all that kind of crap. He lives in a small town, a few miles away from Tokyo, Japan. He doesn't have any siblings because his parents seemed to slowly break away from one another.

500px-Mikoto_suoh.png

{In-Game Info}

-Username-
ShiShi
-Race/Class-
Human Battlemage (Uses his Fist or Sword instead of just ranged magic)
-Ability(/ies)-
Destructive Blast: The user wraps their weapon/fist in a crimson colored energy. Once this attack comes into contact with anything that isn't the user or an ally in the game, it sends a powerful wave, seemingly like an explosion. In the direction of the attack. It can cause massive damage if the unit/enemy doesn't have any armor on. (Scales with leveling)

Iron Fists: Pretty self explanatory. The ability to turn his fists into Iron for extra power for a limited time. Good for breaking down defenses or fighting enemies with no armor. Can combine this with Destructive Blast (Scales with leveling)

Rush: Another self explanatory one, he gains the ability to move faster for a limited time and can combine this skill with Destructive Blast and Iron Fists. Because these three skills are not extremely powerful separate, they are allowed to be comboed and have a reasonable MP cost.
-Weapon(s)-
Katana

"Boring. I wish I could go back in time to the Warring Periods, do something and actually be somebody instead of just going to work. Struggling to get by in life. Do something extravagant, something that will be written down in the history books"

194847.jpg

{Misc}

-Hobbies-
Likes to work on computers and read old strategy books and other things. Likes to practice Martial Arts whenever he gets the chance for self defense and because he thinks it is badass.
-Skills-
Martial Arts. Average Cook.
-Theme Song-

-Voice-
Takahiro Sakurai

His voice
Another Clip

{Other}

It always does this to me...just...go with it T.T

Last edited:
There we go ^^

Had to add a male somewhere o.o

Y'know what that reminds me of? The Chaos Claws in Castlevania LOS2

I have no objections to Moegara, though I think it should say "Growth Type" instead of "Extremely high stats." It's a convenience to not have to rotate weapons, not an attempt to have a special toy nobody else can match. My thoughts are running off on a different path right now. Correct me if any of this is wrong.

This game was made by people--meaning humans programmed it and so on. But it was something inside the game that pulled all the players into it. This means there is something inside the game that grew beyond what the developers made it to be. Presumably this is Bossu (that's what Mana will call him, as advance warning). Wouldn't that mean, then, that he wasn't supposed to be omnipotent, but rather should have only been a virtually impossible Last Boss? Yet his AI grew beyond that--or something else happened to change him--so he declared himself a deity and gathered players into his world.

If this is true, that raises two concerns for me: one, I think that means not even the developers would suspect that a player might be able to become the new ruler; and two, those on Earth might still be able to monitor the game, even if they've had all (or almost all *hint hint*) control taken away from them.

Oh yeah I forgot to edit the thing about Moegara. Originally it was going to be just super-strong, but i decided when Haruka raised a point about it that it'd be a self-improving weapon instead. I just forgot to put that in the original thing.

329729_res1_glasseshihara.jpg

{General Info}
-Name-
Jake Spalding
-Gender-
[♂]
-Age-
-Height-
5'2
-Personality-
His personality in game and IRL differ quite drastically, though some traits carry over. IRL he's essentially the biggest nerd around. He knows everything about anything when it comes to school, or his hobbies. Due to this he's nearly aced every class he's been in, making him an honor roll student. His near obsession of obtaining good grades impacted his health quite dramatically however. Phys Ed. was his least favorite class and he nearly ended up dropping it, as it was a "useless class" in his words, and he'd much rather be reading about something "useful" like Science or Engineering. Additionally, as with most who are knowledgeable he became nervous and anxious when around others and feared what they'd think of him, as he never was good at social interactions (an introvert if you will). However, to the few friends he managed to obtain through high school, he comes off as helpful and kind, even a little cocky at times with his intellect. In game, this trait carries through ten fold. He's very cocky and likes to think himself very knowledgeable on everything (even if he isn't), particularly in the field of crafting and smithing. He puts full effort into whatever he's doing in the game, even if it seems hopeless or an impossible task. Additionally, since he feels much more comfortable online, and is less worried about what others will think of him, he's more outgoing than his IRL counterpart.
-Background-
Before the game arrived, he was always nose deep in a book or on his computer. His parents, who were more physically and socially focused, often worried about him, and the strange lights and noises that came from his bedroom as he delved into his pastime of tinkering and inventing odd machines. His relationship with them wasn't the best, which eventually lead to why after he graduated a few months early from his high school through a special course, he immediately moved out and started a life on his own. Often he found himself getting sidetracked from his studies with video games, a past time developed early on in his child hood. Eventually it began to get split 50-50, half his time spent studying and sleeping, and the other half spent gaming. His studies and gaming lead to him getting pulled into the world of game design, which he began to start as a career. He created a few good titles, but nothing ground breaking for his career, providing him with enough money to live comfortably on his own. Once he heard of the new game, he had no regrets upon himself as he packed his bags and moved from his new home to Japan to get it.
blacksmith_by_txusjfuentes-d62ul3g.jpg

{In-Game Info}
-Username-
ForgerOfChaos
-Race/Class-
Human Blacksmith
-Ability(/ies)-
Berserk:
The user gets imbued with a powerful force, and his/her power and speed double at the cost of halved defense. The user additionally gains a heated aura that increases in intensity upon level. More of a battle stance than an ability as the user typical can withhold it for a long time before eventually burning them self.

Tornado of Swords: The user conjures a large quantity of magical swords of raw energy to around him/her. The user then wills the swords to spin incredibly fast around them, creating a lethal tornado which could then be shot off in a direction or kept around the user as protection. Level determines number of swords.

Master Smith: The user has the ability to upgrade, create, and enchant all weapons up to their level. The type of enchantment is generally limitless, and can include any element or buff, the potency being directly determined by level. The user can create any weapon at all without fail, presuming the correct materials are used
-Weapon(s)-
Chaos:
A weighted hammer (Seen in picture above) that serves the dual purpose of buffing smiting ability and causing massive amounts of damage. Contains an enchantment that increases the flaming aura of the berserk ability.

Order: Like Chaos, but buffs the Tornado of Swords ability.

Shield: A body length shield normally carried on the back. large enough to cover the whole body and wide enough to cover one and half people. Made of steel, and contains a mana vampire enchant (a portion of magical attacks are absorbed into it).
"Eh. It's not as good as video games, but you can't really change that. You just kind of have to deal with it and make the most of it. That and, you know, escape it every once in a while through video games. Speaking of video games, what's your KDR in COD? I bet you it's nowhere near mine, just saying."
KazukiHihara.jpg

{Misc}
-Hobbies-
Tinkerer: His in depth study of all areas led to him finding a particular interest in the field of mechanics. He's even managed to build a few functional robots and win a couple of local competitions in robotics.

Programmer: Knows a plethora of information on the inner workings of video games, mastering languages such as JavaScript, C#, C++, Python, Boo…. the list goes on. He's never used these abilities for hacking though, as he views it as cowardly and relies more on raw skill.
-Skills-
Building:
As a result of tinkering, he's often had to find ways of creating the components required to build his projects and thus has become quite skilled in finding clever ways to create things.

Knowledge: Knows a fair bit about most things, though tends to keep it confidential as he's well aware of the rep that know it all's have.
-Theme Song-
BECAUSE DWARVES THAT'S WHY
-Voice-
In game, Gouken from Super Street Fighter :D
-Other-
Has a fear of water, and can't swim very well. Also, perhaps as a result of hours spent in his room tinkering and studying, loves pizza.

How many more characters before this starts :o

Ok... unexpected developments. Turns out I completely forgot i'm going away for a week starting sunday. I should (no promises) have enough internet to post at least once a day, but theres a chance I won't, which may be a problem.

(Is this still open and if so is it ok if i join?)

Finally got my hands on my laptop again,uguu ~=A=)~

@RayChel Mana...is there by any chance you got that name from Guilty Crown? Accepted.

As for the second post...I haven't really thought of that that much.I was planning it to be somewhat like Akihiko Kayaba(or something like that),but instead of just wanting to have a floating castle to lead him making that game,the creator was just really tired of the world and wanted to create a completely new one...*saving more details for RP* :V (though that sounds waaaay better than this..xD)

@Kitty Better.Thank you :3

@Raitoningu Oh well....fine. :V

@Urdnot Grunt Shingeki no Kyojin oAo Accepted. And I was originally aiming to get at least 7 players with me being 8...so at least 2 more...but because of gender balance's sake,I might go for 4 more...xD

@Drago His shield is wide enough to hide himself and one and a half people eh? I pity that third person. xD Accepted

@Fantasy_Star Yes and of course. :3

...So currently,the gender ratio is 2()/4().Why do we always lack men in RPs..xD
Also,will add characters and probably more info about Heaven's Boundaries on the second post tonight when I get back from...somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.