[OOC] Summoner: The Cataclysm

Just so everyone knows, that pup is his summon's reduced form. Well, more like a connection between him and his summon.

Pretty much it makes sure he has a way to summon his summon. Plus, he can say it is just a pet.

---------

And now... Just so you know, Edward's clan is not full of good people. They are closely linked with Duran's but they see them as a kind of trator, and might be why his mother is sick or dead. POISONED very sutblely by his clan.

Also, they usually kill their opponents. Just so you know.

*gasp* You meanie! Poisoning my mum! D:
Haha, all right. I like that, the connections. Good thinking! I will definitely use that connection in the roleplay. Instant rivals by clan! :D

*arrives at the room*

pffffffffffffff.

OK: CS COMPLETED. I'll get into thissssss...!

Uh-Oh-Ah Kuuroooooo.........

How do I know to which clan does my character belong?
Manny thanks.

In my opinion yes you shall! But i didnt make the rp so ill wait for an asnwer. But uhm you got to get a mythological animal that you can summon and the creature has to be connected to you somehow

You can. and Nograd. THIRD PERSON IS PREFERED! Also... NO OOC IN IC!
Ok?

Okay srry! ill start third person from here srry -sade face-

*Gives improvement cookie.* I kinda have an idea for how the hydra talks. Maybe it has a different text color than your character's.

Just a thought.

Yeah thatd work very well but im new to this site still haha i havent figured how to do that sooooooooooo explain plz . .. . .no i know now ok

The letter "A" drop down list has colors. Just click the arrow next to it and it'll show you a list.

My post has been sitting in the rp for awhile . ..so people post and scott answer the question!

Its in the regular rp . ..what i was asking is if there could be people we fight that arent us. Because if were the only ones there and we fight and one of us loses well be over with the rp becuz we wont have our spirit?

Oh yeah definitely, I was planning on there being NPCs. You guys won't have to fight each other until much later if it comes down to you guys duking it out.

Yes thank you! Now to teh rp! anyone . . . ..someone?

Hmm, I suppose it could be time for... shit, what's his name again? *looks through list of 20 characters for Iwaku rps* Oh, right. Keir. Keir should do something productive now.