[OOC] Summoner: The Cataclysm

Re: [Modern/Fantasy] Summoner (an anime like roleplay)

Perhaps even the Hydra or um Medusa maybe? -tries to contain his girly squeal-

Sure Sele- I mean Werenite, I'll see about moving this thread into a OOC spot. Sadly it maybe awhile but it'll happen sooner or later. I am also waiting on one more potential summoner. :)

Of course, of course.
We'll just have to keep hunting for victims new members.

Haha, yup :) In the meantime I beg for your patience and I do apologize for the wait.

Hi.... Can I join? *looks around nervously*
117860.jpg
Toothless_nap_by_MelloLover.jpg
*slowly backs away*

Sure no problem Superevil :) The more the merrier.

Also, been thinking about splitting the Summoners up in teams which would be something completely new for The Cataclysm. What do my fellow players think about that? Or do you guys want to keep with the one on one duels?

Yay~!
Both sound pretty good to me! It depends on how many people we've got for the teams, I'd say. :)

We could do teams. Sounds like an easy way to start interactions too. NOT TO MENTION that shoving competitors on a team together=DRAMA : D

Yeah IN for teamup!

I want to join this roleplay but the creature i have isnt mythological though it has a mythological name. It has technology on it and its from a video game haha. Idk if that would work though . . .

*strokes imaginary beard* Hmm, yes. . . it would be interesting to see what drama unfolds *pets Chimera*

Sure Nogad, I'm not super strict when it comes to matters of character creation. :) Plus it could prove to be interesting to see a Summoner with a mechanical monster. Though the one thing I do ask for is that the mechanical beast has some sort of soul bounded to it.

To those who are checking out this thread, we could use some Asian mythical beasts :) Perhaps a Summoner bonded to a Kitsune or an Oni perhaps? -whisltes nonchalantly-

I'm game. Maybe its a FFA at first but then teams develop.

Hey Scott! I have a bit of an idea...just a little baby suggestion and if you don't like it, I understand. I was thinking that alongside the main plot of the tournament and each character having their own personal goals and whatnot, that there could be a subplot running as well. Maybe something involving a rebellion of some clan or another to take out the rest of the clans' representive in one place and thus secure their spot without having to fairly fight or maybe even an assination attempt on the magister or just something sinister and slinky. Any thoughts?

Summoner Dark character.jpg

Beast: Mechancial Hydra.jpg Hydra

I'll defiantly think over both of your ideas, Irony and Raiu. This roleplay may prove to be one big improvisation. Though there will be structure lol Keep the ideas coming and the characters as well. :) This Cataclysm will prove to be different than the other tournaments in the past.

So is my stuff fine? When will we start?

Can Cerberus also breath fire? Its in hell!

@Nogard: Your profile is all good gravy :) Welcome Summoner to The Cataclysm. I'm waiting on one more potential Summoner so hopefully it won't be too much longer when we will start.

@Raiu: Dude, no problem here with Cerberus breathing fire :) Will the flames be black? O_O

So do you know when we will start because im waiting for any roleplay that im in to accept me just like you did and actually let me start or the rp to start

-is super excited for this rp-

*starts dancing around* Can we start? :D