[OOC] Summoner: The Cataclysm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Summoner:
Name: Hayner Suzumiya
Traits: He looks rather normal but underneath his clothing is fur which covers his chest while scales climb along his back. His arms, legs and face had remained human unlike the rest of his body. He is a rogue summoner who had no clan to live with.
Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg

Summons: (if you dont mind could i have 2 maybe three summons? I plan to add a major downside to it though)
Orochi.png
Orochi
Nekomata-1.jpg
Nekomata
384277250a.jpg
Volf The WereWolf Lord

Yay! Bellsong you replied! xD Your character is acceptable however just one little tweak, can you find a mythical panther 's name? I think Great Britain has some legenda regarding a particular beast that resembles a panther :3 Besides that though, you're good to go. :)

And we defiantly are accepting more players :) As long as the ship hasn't touched land, we can use more characters and players.

Sure Lahari :) Did you read my challenge for a dual spirit summoner? A tri spirit summoner is a bit iffy however if you can make it where your character isn't too over powered, I can go with it. :) Though what do the rest of you guys say?

Ah i saw that i had to kill/steal another summoners spirit for a second summon.
The first and last summons are big but the middle one is human sized and only used for recon really. Also hosting all three of them causes him severe mental instability and also causes him to freak out and become exhausted more easily.

We already have a hydra. So its the neko and the 4 armed wolf.

Hmmm..... Well, I went hunting everywhere I could think of for anything on mythical panthers (that sounds so friggen weird!), and I found a single pic. Just ONE pic, no more. Here it is:

1-2.jpg

I kinda think it's a panther from an Otherworld, or hell, or whatever you believe in. -grins- It looks like this panther has the power of fire, like Ren. Whaddaya think??

I can deal with two then. Ill make my post asap.

Dat's a cool Leopard...however I don't think he was worried about your picture. He wanted you to find mention of mythical panther-like creature to be summoned.For instance instead of my character just having an awesome snake companion, I chose for him to have a Basilisk, a mythological creature.

Werenite to the rescue.
Pre-columbine cultures worshiped the jaguar.

Jaguars also come in their melanistic form- completely black.

Here, a link of a pretty badass jaguar-form god.

Earthquakes and echoes.
Not bad at all. Not to mention that jaguars represent the highest class of warriors.

-----

Also.
I can recall a myth about a panther. This panther is not black.
I'm linking here the Wiki source, but I've read better material on actual paper.

In wikipedia it is described as some sort of multicoloured beast, or just some beastly creature, but I can recall a different legend. I learned this from a book called 'The book of Imaginary Creatures', by Borges. This guy did some exhaustive research back then in the 60's, so if you are more interested in this second one, just say so and I'll pull my book out.

I wanna hop in if I can, I'll try and sweep a fast profile up. How does giant phoenix sound for a summon?

Edit: mm... I just thought, someone has fire already, don't they? I'll see if I can find something else. A Sphinx or a Siren maybe? *Running through her favourite mythological creatures*

Assuming my Phoenix thing is okay, I'll put this up. If you've the need for something other than fire then I have another character in the wings. *headdesks as she realises what she just said*

Name: Lea
Appearance:
Angel_of_fire_rebirth_by_garun.jpg
Spirit Summon: Phoenix, shown above.
Special Abilities: In keeping with the abilities of her summon, she can direct fire and control the power of the flames. She has a far higher than average tolerance for burning and extreme heat as a result, though she has none of the regenerative traits of her summon and feels the after-effects very acutely for long periods after exposure.

Lesser-known ability is healing; she cannot use the power on herself but can heal others.

Well, it just so happens that I suck when it comes to hunting for things on the web! -grins- Even though I do spend at least 5 hours a day on it...

Thanks, Werenite, that really helpful. I'll just use that, then, LOlz. Again, thanks!

OMG I almost forgot! I was bored, so I was just doing whatever online (yeah, I know, bad idea) and I came across this. I think it's pretty cool.

stickers_1b91a6e0babd4b969f3448f-1.gif
I decided that I'm gonna give this dragon a name!! -long pause- Oohh, I know! If it's a boy, it's name will be Milagro!! And if it's a girl, I'll name it Xalia!!!! (BTW, This is NOT for this rople play, I just wanted to show you it!!)

Nice, we have plenty of summoners now.

Also, that panther has a bad case of firey gas.

-laughs- Fart at em, girl!!! Go on, use your butt flames!!!!