[OOC] Summoner: The Cataclysm

Awww I love Edward and his jerkiness x 3 If Raithen wasn't the conniving silent type, I'd totally have him start something with him...but there will be plenty of time for that in the future > : 3

Precisely! I love him! Every good rp needs a good villain or three...because I'm definitely not considering Raithen a hero x D

My guy is technically a anti hero he'll be nice to people . . .then his anger comes out . . .in a savage way.

I thought about confronting Edward... then I thought that Keir wouldn't do that. He would wait until he could do damage. And they can't summon on the boat so he can't do damage like he'd want to. So he'll bide his time... Mwahahahahahaa!

Well my character is getting pissed off at edward and i cant do anything unless he responds or someone does something that i can respond to so please someone do so

In my opinion yes you shall! But i didnt make the rp so ill wait for an asnwer. But uhm you got to get a mythological animal that you can summon and the creature has to be connected to you somehow

Lol, I know. I've already chosen. I just have to find pictures. <3

Welcome Summoner to the Cataclysm! :D

So everybody will know, my character's powers are simply extraordinary speed and close to super strength plus her hearing is above normal. However due to the magic seal, she can't utilize any of these powers so your whispering secrets are safe. . . for now. xD And to be cool, I won't give her a name :p -struts-

Okay just make her respond haha im just sitting there again.

OK, for those who didn't notice, my character is on the boat.
I'm not planning on much interaction until we disembark.

But I'm still following all of you :D

Alright guys, since we have another potential Summoner(s) joining our ranks, how long do you guys want the boat ride to be?

Hey, can I join? (I know you sent me an invite, but I just wanted to be sure, LOLz) If I can, here's my girl!

Name: Ren (it means "water lily" in Japanese)

Appearance:

anime-neko-1.jpg

Shes shy, and prefers to be left alone, but when confronted with danger, her shyness melts away, showing a hard, cold, dangerous person. She has cat ears and tail (kinda like Scotts, LOLz) because she is connected closely to the panther. She has the ability to create a purple bubble of fire to protect her and/or her panther. She can also create a small purple fire orb in her hands to throw at any attackers.

Summons: Panther

Appearance:

blackpanther13.jpg

A wild and dangerous animal. The panther can be deadly, but even this animal can be kind hearted at times. (Not magic and probably not immortal, but very powerful)

Yep that seems fine to me scott whats your opinion? Oh and you do realize all of our beasts are pretty big right? They're not small like a panther hell mine can float and or fly haha.