ONLY WAR: TO THE LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost tau and my older imperial guard armies to the airport gods while moving here and since no one plays here I never bothered getting again.

I'd have been literally threatening the company and demanding reimbursement for the lost property. :p

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Updated my first post. :D

Last edited:
attachment.php

I enjoy the Tau and the Grey Knights, they be my shit mon.

I demand a summary of the last 6 pages in which I was not featured.

Rain, he is being (mostly...probably) sarcastic. That is kinda his thing-it's alright.

Er... the past few pages got heretical, delved into breast size, and there was adequate explanation of a couple topics so I could understand Imperial Guard and the Elysium reinforce more. There were also a few char sheets.

Aaaand that wraps it up.

On a related note, with Asmo's character hopefully forthcoming we ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO MORE SPACES LEFT IN THIS RP FOR NOW. So if you're lurking and/or planning to get involved, chop chop: first come first served.

Can I blow up who is left?

*completes Grumpy's "squad" tab for him*

So, we've got...

1) Grumpy, playing a quiet pensive type
2) Kadeauouex, playing a quiet pensive type
3) TK, playing a quiet pensive type
4) Darth Revan, playing a jittery sniper
5) Vay, playing Starbuck
6) Cerulean, playing all his previous characters
7) Read of the Night, playing my Grammar School maths teacher
8) Seiji, playing Rocket the Racoon

Would it help to have a PC medic? Or is that redshirt territory? Or is there something else you need in this dynamic?

*plays the Jack Shade Card and makes the GM's life harder by taking absolutely no initiative*

With a squad like that, I am not sure what Asmo can do to add more flavor.

Perhaps a surgeon with Parkinsons?

How about THAT ONE TRAITOR guy? I could play the traitor. Cos it would mean I'm cooler than everyone else, and I'm totally gonna betray you all because I'm smart and sexy. Some say I work for the Chaos Gods, but nuh-uh - I'm just really clever and better than all of you cos I play by my own rules and don't need no Emperor Man telling me how to hit it and quit it.

Would you consider trying a one-eyed sniper, Asmo?

I updated my first post.

I took the Corporal role, since no one else did. It'll help if Grumpy wants to split us up and punish half of you with overly-prescribed backseat GMing.

I also mashed the medic and preachy McRantsALot roles in there as well, for extra Frankenstein flavour.

If I need to change anything, then you haven't read it properly.

Deep Strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.