ONLY WAR: TO THE LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Hydronine
I have dice, and if you touch them then I know what bones I'm making my next set out of.

Also we are a squad with two women... *steals teek for lesbian makeouts leaving the rest of the squad high and dry*

JUST DON'T TOUCH MY STILL.

*watches the lesbians*

*peers over to the men and shrugs*

I can still fap to this.

I have dice, and if you touch them then I know what bones I'm making my next set out of.

Also we are a squad with two women... *steals teek for lesbian makeouts leaving the rest of the squad high and dry*

*Gets PictRecorder and starts filming*

We can pawn off the footage for good thrones and get some decent weapons and drink with the proceeds.

Reactions: Cerulean
Who said I wasn't heretical? LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE. LOOK AT IT. And yes, two girls getting it on with one being in a commissar get up would probably draw in some cash. Just get us drunk enough.

Changed appearance of Peter, nothing important.

I can point out small things dammit >:[

*covers her chest* I'm not that small, stop pointing them out. ;____;

*Throws a push-up bra at Vay*

It's ok. Hush, lover, now is the time for planning and Grumpy's inner machinations to come to light.

With you covering them I can't judge if they are small are not, so I can't point it out >:[

*covers her chest* I'm not that small, stop pointing them out. ;____;

A for Awesome
B for Brilliant
C for Cool
D for Doable
E for ... ech
F for Floppy
G for Grotesque.

True_6807fd_2766366.jpg

A for Awesome
B for Brilliant
C for Cool
D for Doable
E for ... ech
F for Floppy
G for Grotesque.

True_6807fd_2766366.jpg

Couldn't be any more truer

Um...

I don't know where you guys are, or if you understand how cup sizes work. It's AA, A, B, C, D, DD, DDD (Sometimes) after that everything varies to manufacturers, and I'd suppose that's just from the US, unsure of how it is elsewhere.

Also, friend has size DD, while I envy them and they are perfect looking- I don't want them. Too big for my frame, most likely. <.< the way breasts look on a body also are decided by the frame of the body. Size C on a girl who wears a size 2 in pants probably is gonna look HUGE. Meanwhile, a woman who might have a bit of weight may how those same size c and they look tiny. Comparatively.

NOW, back to the matter at hand. I want to hear of plans and fun stuffs from Grumpy!

Status
Not open for further replies.