ONLY WAR: TO THE LAST

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy butts, lol. Always put your OOC's in watched. And watch each comment by the GM of the game because it might be a "hey posted the IC". Grumps is very good at getting the ball rolling on RPs.

USE THE WATCHED THREADS FEATURE THEN.

Lazy butts, lol. Always put your OOC's in watched. And watch each comment by the GM of the game because it might be a "hey posted the IC". Grumps is very good at getting the ball rolling on RPs.

I have mine set to default doing that. Sometimes however iwaku seems to fail to send alerts when new posts come up.... :(

I'm set to watch the thread too, and the bloody thing alerts me when it wants to. :/

In any case, Friday is the day to beat. So lets get to it and slay some baddies! =D

*Sets up lawn chair and drinks from still while she waits, reading from her Chaos Marines Codex*

Reading chaos books? If you wanted me to wear the commissar outfit again you just had to ask. >=(

You don't have a big enough hat.... I.... I am sorry Vay.... you just can't please me..... *sighs wistfully*

Vay, will you wear a commissar outfit?

In all seriousness, with the death rate, should already be thinking for another character?

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Gonna reply...at some point...probably tomorrow.

We might be able to add characters being survivors seperated from other squads but that's up to Grumpy. I'm thinking he probably wants to keep most of us alive though.

Hurr hurr. The meltagun has a scope.

He had a small need to make some sort of stupid movie that would allow all the main to survive.
Whut? He's brought a video camera?

Reactions: Cerulean
Rain told me you guys needed another player for the Elysian Guard. Count me in.

Crap! My mind must have been going faster than my fingers.

My bad, that mistake has been corrected. But, I am glad have given a laugh to you. xD

I know nothing of this Warhammerz (except that I am repulsed by 90% of its fandom). If you need some bodies flavor, I am not opposed to playing a red shirt/or baddie who dies after one post. Or that annoying voice on your comm link. I would rock that 1-2 posts.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.