One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks will do! I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow, so I'll try to put up a character sheet tonight.

Name: Arvand Rooke
Affiliation: Marine
Marine Rank: Ensign
Why: His father, Kreig, had used to be a Marine . . . until he died protecting Arvand, and his town. Pirates invaded, taking whatever they pleased, gold, weapons, lives. His dad charged the pirates killing every last one of them. But the fight had taken its toll, he had too many wounds, and too little blood, so he died. Immediately after his death he joined the Marines, fueled by the death of his father, and the purpose of protecting innocent people.
Weapon of Choice: Kopi Kopi no Mi or Copy-Copy Fruit,
the fruit allows him to create clones of himself that can think independently, and do everything he can do. The clones tend to disappear after a few hits and
a portion of the damage taken by the clones is sent back to him. Every time he creates a clone it takes a bit out of him, so the number of clones is limited to his stamina. But since every clone is an exact copy of him, if he's tired/wounded when he creates a clone, then that clone is also tired/wounded.
Theme Song: Mr.Rager - Kid Cudi

Attachments

• bastion_soundtrack_cover_by_jenzee-d4cjlrk.jpg
    bastion_soundtrack_cover_by_jenzee-d4cjlrk.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
@Nadrojo - before I approve you I'd like to know a few things:
  • Are there limitations on the number of clones, or amount of time they can exist, or the number that can exist at one time? Are there limitations on the clones that occur the more of them that are made, (e.x. for every clone that is made they decrease in intelligence or strength or something)?

• As your character is currently unaffiliated do they have a goal or job? preferably something that will allow them to interact with the other characters at some point (reporter, bounty hunter, treasure seeker etc.) if you want to make a surprise out of it we can discus that via PM :)

I think it should be mentioned that there is already a Clone-Clone fruit. It's used by Mr. 2 Bon Kurei/ Bentham. However, it's definitely not the same fruit power but another translation would probably be a good idea sense it's possible that Mr. 2's Clone-Clone Fruit will make an appearance.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Gavin's right, I didn't catch that :)

Considering that another player has a devil that is the exact same thing as another fruit just under a different name, something with the same sub name isn't too big of a deal I would say. That aside, new clone clone fruit is certainly more appropriate than Bon Clay's which should technically be the Copy Copy fruit anyway, just my opinion though.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Yeah, when I watched that portion recently I felt the same way.. It's not really cloning at all .-.

Considering that another player has a devil that is the exact same thing as another fruit just under a different name, something with the same sub name isn't too big of a deal I would say. That aside, new clone clone fruit is certainly more appropriate than Bon Clay's which should technically be the Copy Copy fruit anyway, just my opinion though.

I won't disagree that the new Clone-Clone fruit isn't more appropriate but we're dealing with canon material so there's not really all that much we can do about it.

@Nadrojo - you are now approved :)

Apologize for the lack of activity. I should be getting back into the swing of things soon.

Cool, I've been wondering where you were.

Ugh, that always sucks. Lost my last grandparent a year ago.

My uncle passed not too long ago.. Death sucks, but it's a part of life. The important thing is to always remember.

Well I hope the funeral went better than mine. Last time I sit in the back seat of a car. Ripped the crotch of my khakis open because my legs were splayed so far apart. I've got some long ass legs man. At least I wasn't wearing embarrassing boxers.

DOOM. Happy New Year and all that nonsense! Also, I think we lost Eira, although I can't be sure of course

Happy New Year! And, I'm not sure. Ever since the holidays started, everything has been delayed. Which isn't bad, since a lot of us have a life outside of this (well...I hope we all do).
Speaking of the roleplay: good job. I like it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.