One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I shall join. I'll send in an app later tonight or tomorrow. I'm about to leave the house for a few hours.

So...here's my guy. Hope he is acceptable xD

I'm making him Unaffiliated at the moment just to make sure everything else is fine with him xD

Name: Sebastian Sieras
Affiliation: Unaffiliated at the moment
Bounty: 18,000,000
Position on Crew: -
Weapon of Choice:
Sebastian wields two swords. The Fine Grade Katanas, Sanzen Akaikiba and The Great Grade Sanzen Shirokiba. He wields one, usually the Akaikiba in his left hand and blade forward; and the other, the Shirokiba, in his right facing and blade behind him.

Swords -

Sanzen Akaikiba - a katana with a simple design. It bears a bright red blade and black hand grip.

Sanzen Shirokiba - a katana with an elegant design. A white blade bears gold filigree to the middle of it. It has a black grip.

His preferred style is to elicit as much pain as possible. Sebastian revels in the squirming of his target, as such when he begins to play with his enemy he will not strike anything vital.

When he realizes that he could be beaten he will quickly switch to become surgically efficient and begin using his lethal attacks such as his "Red Wave"; a flurry of insanely fast slashes that usually ends with blood spewing from what he has targeted, and his "Crimson Shock"; a long range attack in which Sebastian cuts the air itself to send a pulse in the shape of a cross at his target.

Appearance:
red.steel.2.01.lg.jpg

How Character Joined the Crew: -
Other: -Sebastian is usually very calm about almost anything and is nigh unflappable.
- will eat anything.
- His motivation for traveling is simple. The Marines killed his family...and he wants to avenge those lives in full. Though he doesn't actively hate the Marines and will work with them if payed enough.

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheRider - Because your character's unaffiliated I just need to know what your character's motivation is for traveling. Is it their job? are they following someone? are they looking for something? do they just like to see the world? etc.
It'll help me make sure your character gets plenty of chances to interact the others :)

Once I know that you will be approved :)

Hrm, come to think of it, I should probably think of a motivation for Kaine then. Right?

You had bounty hunter on your char sheet so I counted that as the motivation. :)
But If you want to add stuff in feel free.

Alrighty. I'll think about it if it will give some more insight about him.. Or I can leave it to the RP, *shrug* :P

Awesome :D now where do I even begin? Can someone give me the quick version of what's happened?

Anybody else can fill in more or correct anything I say, because I'm too lazy to flip through the RP thread to check facts, but here's the gist:

There was a SITUATION between the Marines, which ended with one Marine girl (Captain Brito) getting put in the slammer. And then the evil boss of the marine base ordered for the prisoner to be put to death. And then the heroes...err, I mean pirates, (Captain Emrik and crew...and others) were like "Yeah actually no, we don't like that idea" (not actual words) so they get together and form this plan to invade the base and bust the marine out so she doesn't get put to death.
hYdE741.png

That's the Marine base. And uhhh the star is where SOMEONE blasted a giant hole in the wall. And at the top of each tower there's a lever that'll open the prison part of the base to get to the Big Bad Boss of the Base, as well as allowing whoever else to go rescue Brito. Who may or may not join the pirates after she gets rescued (?).
And I BELIEVE tower...A (or B)? Is already pretty much taken care of, there's people having it out in front of Tower B (Or A, wow I'm so lost), and Requiem and I are up in Tower C.

And not all of the people helping out are already a part of the crew. Some are going to join, and some are just there for shits and giggles or something :]
Good luck with names, I already forgot over Christmas break because I'm bad with names.

I think I'll go back a million pages and grab my summary since we didn't get that far since I last said it xD

But yeah, your summary was accurate enough in my opinion.. heh..

Edit: Hah.. Well, it looks like mine is all the way in page 11 but it's moreso a summary of what was leading to the plan.. Either way, Kat's summary is pretty much correct, Tower B's lever has been pulled, I believe (if I'm not mistaken) one of the characters (Henry?) that was unable to continue got to a lever and Reqiuem's just toying with the marines.. I could be horribly wrong with this..

But either or, Tower A is being contested (with a thiefninja using winds and a marine captain using ice @.@) currently.

@Eira - just a reminder that this is before Vegapunk so the things he invented (like the man made fruits) don't exist yet.

Also, were you talking to the captain or Requiem about teaming up?
If it was Requiem one of you is going to have to kill the captain if you want your character to stay a marine, because from his point of view you just committed mutiny ;D

Last edited:
I think that was actually in reference to the other audience member that was watching from the doorway

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was towards you.. If I recall, the only other person that I think is part of the audience is another Woman when it says she went up to a man :P

Oh, right.. Just looked back a bit in the IC thread and it looks like Tower C is the last tower. I was right about the Henry bit, so now it's just a fight going on (but I doubt they know the lever got pulled IC, so.. Hehe)

Ah, right you are, for some reason I was thinking that there was another guy in the corridor watching. I don't know why. It probably didn't help that I read her post from my phone while I was half asleep :P

Also, mwahahahahaha! Eira is always welcome to join my crew

Status
Not open for further replies.