One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! we need more marines! Have at it! =D

With my 2nd character, I'm thinking along the lines of maybe a pirate hunter or maybe another pirate... I'll have to think about it.

I wanted to make a civilian, who would work as a 'helper' to the Black Moon pirates. But, if anyone is willing to create another pirate crew, I shall place her/him into it. -nods-

Technically...

anime-boy-with-sword.jpg

Name: Silius laminae
Affiliation:
Marines
Marine Rank: Captain
Weapon of Choice: Bara Bara no Mi: Chop-Chop Fruit
Attack Names: Ken fīrudo ( Sword Field); Ken fīrudo: Saishū sutēji (Sword Field: Final stage)

Ken Firudo: Ken Firudo, is when he places multiples of his own sword on the field. About 10 per say, Which enables him to go between the swords with his different body parts or just him himself. Yet in the field is dangerous as he sneak you with a hidden behind the back stab with one of his severed limbs, The field is meant to keep people on their toes.

Ken Firudo: Saishū sutēji: This is the last of the moves in the Ken firudo, When this move is active all the swords on the field are grabbed. And continue to move in a vortex around the target at high speeds, as this happens he launches the sword at the target, and either it hits or the person dodges and the sword is picked back up into the vortex. This move last's for a while or until you escape from it making it quite deadly
How Character Joined the Marines:
Silius was a young boy when his dad set off for the pirate life, His father was not nice about it either. But what his father didn't realize was that leaving your son alone at home for months an months while you pillage and take can cause a dramatic shift in thought to him. As he was there when his father came home in tears, and regretting what he did sometimes bu he would always go back out there as if he had no choice to stop. He grew up slowly despising pirates, blaming them for corrupting his father and taking him from him. His father died out there at sea, and didn't even return to say he loved him. It hit him deep and caused for him to take up a blade, no many blades and handle pirates who wish to take and steal and ruin the world. Not all pirates are bad but some in his mind are the down right scum of the earth, And he will soon rid them of their disgusting ways. The marines, yes the marines, are the only way for him to travel these distance and all though he does not necessarily like all marines. He will do what it takes to find the closure that he needs, and to receive that piece of gratitude his dad owes him.
Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
i was planning to kill off my pirate, i dont feel as developed enough with him so o.o dont be suprised

So many Marine Captains <_>

@Yaoi Master Gavin Sorry about that, caught a bit caught up in the amount of things I was doing and didn't go back to do a final check. Since it's already heading back towards me the explosion of course wouldn't be in range of you so it'll just do some damage to the area in front of you since it doesn't have an incredibly large range. But the attack along the ground should still reach you by the time you brandish the kunai, since it was set to move in sync with the Lance in the first place.

Sokay Igni, just wanted a bit of clarification on when things were happening so I can reply. Which means that timing wise in order, the Lance is thrown back, Julius spins and the kunai are brandished as the ground strike reaches him, kunai are released as the iceblock forms. Which means next post is a reaction about it since I know there's no way in hell I can dodge that.

In other news, I've been thinking up a Marine Vice Admiral for later on after this arc and perhaps the next with a surprising and stupidly powerful (in the right hands) Devil Fruit.

I wanted to make a Marine, and post her now, but I won't put her in the RP till the next island/arc xD

Name: Rokshata Volkova (also goes by Rok or Rocky)
Affiliation: Marines
Marine Rank: Commander
Weapon of Choice: Sumi Sumi No Mi (Ink fruit)
Rokshata is able to gain physical abilities from tattoos she has on her body. She can also physically manifest things.
Fruit limitations:
Her manifestations are restricted to her own body size; She cannot manifest anything that is physically larger than her
Her powers only work on permanent tattoos on her own body.
She also cannot manifest pure elements by themselves (water/fire/earth)
Cannot use two different tattoos at the same time (for now)
Her manifestations are literal (she can't have a tiny tattoo of a diamond & all of the sudden have diamond armor)
Due to consistently wearing many layers of clothes, it is unknown how many tattoos (and of what) she has on her body.
Known tattoos:
Wings tattooed on her back. She can grow wings and fly. This is her common mode of transportation, but she rarely keeps them out in combat, as they are large and bulky, and if they get hit it will hurt her.
A flaming rapier, on the underside of her right bicep. She can "pull" the rapier out of the tattoo. The blade of the rapier seems to have an infinite fire. However, she is not immune to the weapon's fire.
Appearance:
btyFTVU.png

How Character Joined the Marines: Rokshata comes from a family of Marines that started with her great-great-grandfather. Traditionally, it was only the eldest son of the family that was expected to go into the Marines, but Rokshata is the only child her parents had. Although her father never pressured her to join the Marines (although he hinted more than a few times about wanting a Marine son-in-law or grandchild) Rokshata decided to join the Marines after eating her Devil Fruit and realizes she wanted to put her abilities to use.
Other: Rokshata has a very boyish personality, probably formed due to her androgynous appearance. She has enchanted more than a few fair maidens, only to crush their hopes after revealing she was a female. Most of the Marine men she knows treat her as a rowdy little sister.
Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
No one questions the technically, how sad. Anyway, I've been given the ok to start recruiting for my mystery faction, although because of the hidden nature, I'm going to have to be selective. That is all.

All will be explained, in due time.

@Akuma - Approved, and if you want to kill off the other character that's fine :)

@Katastrophie - Approved, though I have one question. Is it anything she draws she can control, or is it just drawings on her body, and would drawing something with a regular ink pen on her body work the same way?

It's limited to permanent tattoos on her body. I was trying hard to make it not-OP with all of my limitations lol. I'll add perm tat on her char sheet.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Gotta say, Ezekiel's post was a bit of a clusterfuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.