One Piece: The Black Moon Pirates

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that was satisfactory enough. <_>

Lol definitely should have read the thread first.

I'm hoping that you really meant it when you said character creation was open indefinitely? xD
If you'll accept me I'll get to reading the RP to catch up.

Name: Tsubaki 'the Lioness'
Affiliation: (going to join) Black Moon Pirates (unless it's going to be severely outnumbered and you want me for the Marines, I don't mind)
Bounty: 5,000,000 Beri
Position on Crew: Lookout
Weapon of Choice: Tsubaki is a Zoan type, with the Neko Neko no Mi (Lion model). She has also fashioned a pair of retractable claws out of metal to use when she is fully human. Although half/half hybrid form isn't bad for her, she has trouble keeping control when she is fully transformed, so she relies strongly on her natural abilities.
Her Zoan abilities give her enhanced eyesight and hearing, making her a more-than-capable lookout in a crow's nest.
Appearance:
F9LZO2Z.jpg

How Character Joined the Crew/Marines: Tsubaki was originally with the Kuja Pirates from Amazon Lily (hence her flower-name). But once she left the island for the first time, she never wanted to return. She became a captain of her own crew, but soon had a falling out due to her selfish personality. Now, she is on the lookout to join a new crew (and learn what being part of a team is all about).
Other: Like other Kuja tribeswomen, she excels in natural brute strength. Due to the Kuja tribe's lack of information on devil fruits, she unknowingly ate her Neko Neko no Mi. However, being both a Kuja tribeswoman and a Zoan-type user, she is better than the average fighter.
She has the typical man-hater personality of a Kuja tribeswoman. She is also lacking in worldly knowledge due to her reclusive life on Amazon Lily. Tsubaki is absent of the pet snakes customarily seen with Kuja tribeswomen, as her snake was left on her home island.
Theme Song:

(Although Kuja tribeswomen excel with Busoshoku haki, I wanted to give Tsubaki room to grow, so I'm leaving it out for now.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Katastrophie - Approved :)
And yes you can join the Pirates :) they need another female crew member.

So... I just realised that Tower C has yet to be occupied, and it appears everyone else is in the midst of combat. So I've decided I'm just going to edit my last post. Just have to go and do it now

I guess I'll just follow in your wake for now, Requiem xD

Sounds like fun. I modified my post to place me in Tower C, so it should be a good time

Last edited:
Aw, why the smite? lol.

If y'all are still accepting characters, I'd like to join as well.

Name: Eira "The Deadly Siren" Ceirios
Affiliation: Marines
Marine Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Position on Crew: Sniper - Espionage
Weapon of Choice: Sniper Rifle and her natural beauty.

Appearance: One word to describe Eira is exotic. Ever since she was young, she never looked as if she was born from her hometown. Tanned skin and long dark faded amethyst hair with a single strip of neon blue resembling that of her eyes. Standing at 163 centimeters, Eira stands out in a crowd which always brings the attention of men in her direction, once they get a look at her slender yet curvy body. Never one to let herself go, she keeps herself in shape by training.
07a944d1-fae8-498a-ad0b-473734bbc6e7_zpsb83598cc.jpg

How Character Joined the Crew/Marines: (unless joining during the RP)

Other: Eira is an independent, straight-forward, intelligent and strong willed young woman. Always doing things her own way, Eira refuses to listen to every thing she is told to do. If she feels as if it isn't right, don't expect her to go along with what you tell her. Some usually wonder why she wanted to join the marines if she doesn't like to take orders, yet they had to admit she would rise through the ranks in a matter of time. Because she is independent, she tends to work for what she wants or needs all by herself. Although people offer to help her, she politely declines them and continues on with what she is doing. Eira may be seen as a fragile woman, but she has proven time and time again that she is far from it. Almost every day since she realized her dream, her life consisted of training and studying. Anything that she is passionate about, she'll work as hard as she can to accomplish it.
One thing that would get Eira in trouble constantly is her straight-forward comments. Never one to hold back, she'll immediately tell you what's on her mind, not caring about the consciences that it may bring. Whether it's telling you if she likes you, an insult or flat out telling you what it is you need to hear, you better be prepared to hear it. Which is pretty strange for a woman who is intelligent enough to stop herself from saying such things. With intelligence like hers, Eira uses every bit of it to her advantage. To her, book smarts only get you so far when street smarts will get you anywhere if you know how to use it. When she is out on the islands, she can easily read the type of people that are surrounding her and act in a way to get a response out of them, this helps when she is out looking for pirates that she can bring in for bounty money. And only then will Eira keep herself from saying thing that could mess up her plans. Often called a femme fatale for doing such things, the people of her hometown named her the "Siren", like those in the myths.

Theme Song:

What the heck? I haven't been receiving any alerts lately. So, if I'm behind, sorry. .___.

Oooh we have another Marine in our midst and a gorgeous one at that.

@Eira - As a marine you can probably jump in anywhere, though I would prefer it if you left Emrik alone at the moment :)
Do you need a rundown on what's going on? or are you all caught up already?

Walk into Tower C! It shall be fun!

WOO! WE HAVE A CHALLENGE!

Well, edited a pic to my character's profile. I considered since it already was rather close to how this looks, I figured screw it, I'll put it up.

awesomeKallen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.