POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I'm not calling my creative recovery a complete success, but there has been an improvement. I've established flow again in my writing and have been able to key in a few paragraphs in one of my favorite stories. At this rate I might get a whole page done today. The only sucky part is I may have to nix an entire chapter for the sake of clarity. Just another part of the writing process, I guess. lol

Reactions: Kagayours
Being sick is garbagetown, but the chance to work from home let me tidy things up around the house that I otherwise would've let slip until the weekend. Feels good to have fresh bedsheets!

I'm not antisocial or even shy, but I have trouble opening myself up. Today I went to a karaoke bar with a friend and a total (nice) stranger, sang (badly, probably) but got cheered for and bought a drink. Had some laughs with people I didn't know and stayed until close.

• Love
Warm tea on a cool morning.

Unpacking is almost done ^.^

Going to a fall fair today and then later some Red Lob. Happy Fall, or Harvest, or Mabon, or whatever you choose to celebrate! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
It was awesome! If this was the movie I'd seen as a teenager rather than the original version, I wouldn't have been able to sleep for a year.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Kitten has been with me for an entire week as of today!

Today is a day when I have no responsibilities and no worries and I can just watch Youtube and Netflix while wearing a Vash the Stampede t-shirt and eating an entire can of pringles.

I must cherish moments like these, for they do not come up often.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Joan
Finally caught up in all my writing... I can play games without feeling guilty. WOOT

I remember the motivation for one of my characters. I think it was something I knew and forgot because I'm really bad about writing down key elements first. But now I know what he's trying to accomplish and that will definitely make writing him easier.

• Love
Got more cleaning done around the house! This place is really looking presentable for the pictures. I am still really stressed out, but now I am feeling better and better in between the stress!

• Love
My daughter just made my whole day. She comes up to my room and asks. "Our car is a Chrysler, right?" So when I said yes, she grins, nods her head and says. "Well, our car's name is now Jesus Chrysler." She said it so seriously that I couldn't help but laugh. My kids may drive me insane, but they definitely know how to cheer me up.

Barn's Courtney's CD The Attractions of Youth was released today! And it lives up to my hopes.

Reactions: Shiri
I remembered that I have an Amazon Prime free trial that's still active and decided to treat myself to some Pokemon cards. ^^

Today I went swimming with my friend. Swimming has always been the one sport I adored, but I had turned my back to it. Until today! : D

There's a Pennywise shirt! Now I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Kagayours and Joan
It's pretty much been a good day. There were some setbacks here and there, but overall things went swell. I'm even able to write through a pivotal moment in one of my stories. :)