POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My kidneys and liver are working perfectly fine! Probably an odd thing to be happy about, but considering how bad my other results are, gotta find the silver lining somewhere.

Apparently Gen III is coming to PoGo soon. o.o

• Love
Reactions: Joan
One of my neighbors gave me like half a garden's worth of peppers, celery, broccoli, and string beans.
My neighbors are ridiculously nice, I don't understand it, I am beginning to question why they are so nice. I don't have anything to offer them so I kind of feel bad
BUT ANYWAY
I guess I don't have to buy any groceries for a while.
Everyones been giving me a ton of plants so I have been effectively vegetarian for like 2 months now o:

So the other day I finally found my cat's claw clippers and gave her a trim. I was absolutely certain I got all of them so I let her go to do cat things. Then last night I had a dream that I had forgotten one claw. This morning during the daily petting ritual I inspected her claws and it turns out I had missed the exact one from my dream! Brain, why only a genius with small things?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vardoger
Turns out I overblew the whole thing (good thing I didn't say anything irl about it) and she asked me to go kayaking this sunday. Hopefully it happens this time.

Reactions: Kagayours
Surprise art collab!

Actually had a nice night out with the family, and my kids behaved.It's a miracle.

The guy at Gamestop gave me FOUR Marshadow codes. o_o And I found some nice stuff in the Pokemon TCG packs that I bought there, too.

AND I hatched a Miltank in PoGo, which was the 2nd-to-last thing missing from my Gen 2 pokedex (not counting legendaries, region-exclusives, or species that haven't been released at all yet for whatever reason). Now the only thing I'm missing is Unown. owo

I'd say that's a pretty awesome streak of luck, given that today is Friday the 13th. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Eru, Joan and Vars
I have surprise sorbet o3o

Only two days to my trip to Berlin! Time to find out if Currywurst is as god awful as it sounds.

Data miners found a new loading screen in PoGo:

OcTwf3tl.png

owo They're almost heeeeeere.....!!

Also, the people at Niantic must be big Gengar fans, given that this is the 2nd loading screen with a prominently-featured Gengar. Lol.

• Love
OwO I got a lot more done on my art project tonight!! I made a lot more progress than I expected.

Who knew writing off endings to characters of rps that died could be so therapeutic.

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Not only did I get a day off work due to a hurricane, I properly chilled out for a change. All friends and family are safe and sound to boot <3

Reactions: Canadian Cat
Today I got up early to vote in the Municipal election. Looking at the unofficial results right now makes it seem like one of the people I voted for are going to get in.

Reactions: Kagayours
One of my professors extended the deadline for an upcoming assignment. It's only a 2-day extension, but boy does that make all the difference with how absolutely packed the coming weekend is. owo" Now all the upcoming due dates are just a little bit more spread out. And I for one am grateful. OwO

• Love
Took care of all the big stuff on my to-do list for the night so now I have some time/energy leftover to feel good about that. ^^

• Love
My professor for my evening class let us all out super early! And then I was able to use those extra spoons to take care of a bunch of oddball stuff that would've otherwise probably stressed me out for the rest of the week!

Man, I needed this tonight. I really did. TwT

• Love