POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I gave my Netflix password to my roommate today in exchange for their Hulu password. Now we can freely use both services while each of us only pays for one. In nature, I believe this would be called a "symbiotic relationship". :D

So I was working like an Otaku should, when out of nowhere this kid comes up and says, "Here (hands me a bag of chips). I almost stole this." Generally summarized, the child thought their mother had paid for something I guess, then mom was all like 'go take that back and apologize.'

And... honestly, I couldn't keep a straight face. Was reminded of when I was a tiny Otaku, and was stealing all sorts of way more expensive dreck. Hehe.... Er, wait. No. Otaku is not criminal...

<.<
>.>

Aaannnyyywaayy...

I just found it funny a child apologized for almost accidentally "stealing" something.

Actually went out and didn't have a stressful time. A bit disappointed that I couldn't find another Pennywise shirt though. :(

I woke up to rain and no leaking ceiling! My hubby is freaking awesome!!! After a year of leaks, and 3 months of literal showers in the room, he finally fixed it when our landlord wouldn't. Thank goodness. Now we can finally get in there and start fixing the room. =D

I saw my grandfather's military picture for the first time today. I can see the resemblance between us in the curves of our faces and it is both the saddest and happiest feeling ever. Mostly happy. He passed away over 20 years before I was born so I never got to meet him, but the stories about him are mostly pleasant. I am proud to be related to such a brave man.

I feel like I made progress on my personal goals today. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Shiri and Greenie
I got a fish. It's like having a dog, but slippery, and it doesn't wake you up in the morning.

This week's already shaping up to be a hellish one, but... I'm surviving it, and, that's gotta count for something, right?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I got a new oil burner and a Pennywise tee-shirt! Plus really soft fuzzy PJ pants. =D My aunt gives the best gifts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Getting a job interview at Raisin Cain's, this thursday! <3
Soon as I get job, I plan to buy new wardrobe and apartment things with first check! :D
Hanging out with mom sometime this afternoon too. Always fun.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Day 2 of Hell. I'm still alive.

Optimistic about what's to come in the future. Now just need to work on my motivation.