One For All and All For One.

Alright. Here's the good thing. I don't actually care that much about his personality, so I won't bother with it.

Here's the bad things.

First. He's a swordsman, but he doesn't even have swordsmanship as a strength? K den.

Did you actually DO the math on his gates? Let's consider speed only. Assume that at base, he runs at 20mph.

First Gate: 20 x 20 = 400mph.
Second Gate: 400 x 400 = 160000 mph.
Third Gate: 160000 x 160000 = 25600000000 mph

And that's only for speed. The gates square his strength and durability as well. Do you not see the issue here? He's a 15 year old Dragon Hunter, and he can already move at hypersonic speeds.

Also, being able to read his opponent's movements with minimal effort is OP. You can literally use that as a basis for him dodging and countering every single attack. Oh wait, that doesn't even matter, because he can speedblitz every single dragon in this RP, instantly, because his two MASSIVE buffs don't even require a cast time.

Finally, why the hell does he even USE guns, if he can move way faster than them?

While I'm at it, just because Dragons exist doesn't mean that Gods exist. So I'll mark off the 'blessed by Tsukiyomi' thing as mere superstition.

I'll also not bother with going over my personal thoughts on the origin of Itamimaru, because I have personal biases about that.
edited:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/one-for-all-and-all-for-one.102589/page-6

satisfactory or does it still need changing?

I've got a lore question.

You said that dragons are the only source of magic in this RP. Does this mean witches and wizards of the past are Dragon Shifters?

@Kitsune

Well, it's a good thing how you placed them in a way that they wouldn't kill each other that hard. The combinations of dormmates I expected would've resulted in quite the calamity, exploding dorms and all.

This combination seems to be a peaceful balance, peaceful enough to sleep without worrying about the other guy ready to kill.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Sen Here you go~
b2zaNNc.png

Was going to make a fat joke because of his shit-eating grin, but decided not to.

Also, I'll be posting soon-ish

Reactions: Mu
There we go. Thought it'd be nice to establish that the uniforms are pure evil, from an interaction standpoint. Now everyone's pretty much color-coded, so that Ri-Yu can select whom she excludes.

Ooo, the IC is finally up? Yes! I've been so excited for this.

Also, Amber has her own room? Nice.

Name: Danica Schmidt
Female
Dragon-shifter
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Loud, boisterous, and brash, Danica knows she's the best at everything, and won't hesitate to remind you of this. Her arrogance has been known to be off-putting, but if she actually cares about you, you have a powerful ally who won't hesitate to put herself in harm's way. She has nothing but utter hatred for dragon hunters and others who despise people simply for what they are.
Human Appearance: 5'3" and 140 lbs. Well muscled from spending an hour a day in the gym lifting weights. Green eyes, blonde hair, and wears a hearing aid to counteract profound hearing loss in her right ear from a childhood accident. Her dragon form doesn't need any hearing enhancements, though.

Dragon Appearance: 20 feet long with a 25 foot wingspan. Wings are thin, membranous, highly vascularized, and generally a weak spot. Iridescent green scales over entire body. Two horns jut straight out from the back of the head. Single row of spikes down the back and the long, whiplike tail, which ends in a stinger.

Powers: As a Lesser Rot Dragon, Danica has several powers beyond the standard-issue teeth, talons and tail. Most notably, she has two different breath attacks. For inorganic targets, she spits out a thick green slime that sticks to the target. This slime is acidic enough to eat through iron, and with repeated doses, steel. For biological opponents, she breathes out a green gas that is actually made of dozens of types of viruses and bacteria. After breathing in the gas, the victim only has several minutes before systemic infection overwhelms the immune system and kills. Her tail stinger has a fast-acting venom that, while not lethal, causes excruciating pain. However, this venom has a short effectivity span and victims are usually back to full strength in a couple of hours. As a final bonus, both her human and dragon forms are immune to all known forms of infectious disease and poison.

Anything Competitive
Cooking
Warm Baths

Dislikes
Being outside
Cowards
Snarky People (Note: She's very hypocritical in this regard)
Slackers

Strengths: Patient
Clever
Good Organizer

Weaknesses: Arrogant
Clumsy
Poor communication skills

Weapons: A dagger carved from one of her own fangs. (She's long since regrown the tooth in question.)
Family: None she wants to talk about. (Mother and father both alive, but distant. No other known family.)
Crush: None, but open to the possibility.
Boyfriend: Same as above
Other: None.
All I need is for a picture of her to be added at the top of your CS. A picture for her dragon form would be nice, too, but I'm not stressing over that. Once that picture is added to the top, she's accept!

@Crow Thank you for putting up the link to the IC. I had passed out before I could do it >.<

@Sen Pssst, just wanted to say that I love your avatar for Shaoqing. Genderbent Ene, I see ^^

Reactions: Mu
Oooh, I hope I'm not too late for the party!

000315_just_some_tongue_by_torripines-d8n3bry.png

SEBASTIAN HARTWELL
17 || Male || Dragon Shifter
------------

Nationality: English
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Oh man, where do you begin to describe Seb? Well, I suppose you can start off with that godawful hair of his. Forgettably brown and sticking out in all directions, as if it was trying to look messy all of the time. On top of that (or, well, underneath it) is an angular, confident face with striking green eyes, full of life and enthusiasm. And a stupid, cocky grin on his face-...really, it's a face made to be punched. The man's asking for it with that sort of arrogant, cocky look plastered on his features all the time, and judging by the bump in the bridge of his nose? Some delightful person punched him for you.

And just like his hair, Seb doesn't take care of his uniform. And for some reason, tries not to wear shoes, only socks. What a suprise. The thing's a mess, he's pretty much got "mess" written all over him - and if you ripped off those clothes (you pervert) you'd notice that he's actually pretty toned and muscular, the man must pump iron in his free time. Between his shoulder-blades, on his back, is a simple tattoo saying "NEVER BACK DOWN - REJECT FALSE ICONS". Classy. On top of that, he's got a bellybutton piercing. Double classy.

This is Seb when he's feeling dragon-y. Notice the feathers? He's pretty flammable, huh. Sucks to be you though, those feathers are purely aesthetic - you'll notice that as the wing goes down there's clearly some leather wing structure down there to stop other dragons from just torching him out of the sky. (Mmmm, fried chicken.) They molt out regularly and are there to protect his beloved wings and back from getting crisped up. The oil on them acts a bit like an armour against flame attacks, and when they do get burnt, they fall off over the next few hours. Mind you, this doesn't make him impervious to fire. God no. It's only a bit of protection across his important bits to stop him from, y'know, dying and stuff.

Personality:
Cocky.
If I could describe him in one word, it'd be that. The man oozes self-confidence, but does it in a controlled, moderated manner; he doesn't go around with his midriff hanging out, for example. He's one of those quietly "I'm better than you" people. Couple that with his annoying face and you've got someone who'll instantly get on your nerves. He's got a mouth on him, too; he's either witty and funny, or scalding and angry, and there doesn't seem to be a mode in-between aside from the odd chance that he goes quiet to let you brood over your life.

On the off-chance someone shows him enough decency to give him a chance, you'd notice that he's not...really all that horrid after all. Sure, he's confident, but he doesn't go around bashing other people's appearance to make himself feel better. He's a bit of a loyal, sturdy and warm friend, with a protective streak over the smaller, innocent ones. On top of that, he's pretty respectful; doesn't show any prejudices, gives you space if you need it, offers his shoulder to cry on, you know the type.

Basically, you need to give him a chance. He's annoying when you first meet him, but it melts down into something beautiful in the end.

- Chicken Chow Mein
- Big sweaters
- The Gym
- Freedom
- Making Friends

Dislikes:
- Arseholes
- Overly-posh Areas
- Tomatoes
- Shoes
- Being Trapped
- Idiots

Strengths:
SPEED.
I don't know if I can stress this enough. Speed and agility, seriously, they're his strong points and he KNOWS IT VERY WELL. Even in his dragon form, he's built for moving fast, and turning fast. He can't outrun a bullet (that'd be stupid) but you know he's gonna be a bitch to get a stable target on in the first place. The way to beat him would be to make him not-so-damn-fast; corner him up somewhere, throw a huge net over him, shoot his wings or his legs. And don't think his reactions aren't quick; the kid's so used to flying around in forests that turning and dipping and diving come as second nature.

Aside from that, there isn't really much that he's strong at. He's got a lot of common sense, and can throw a few good punches here and there simply because of his strength (which derived from his speed) but really, truly, his main forte is being able to get the hell out of dodge and rush in after you before you know what hit you.

Weaknesses:
Obviously, getting trapped panics him and he freaks out because he can't move around a lot Claustrophobia is an issue for the poor guy. Aside from that, he's not too awesome academically - not like he doesn't try, it just never makes sense - and he's got a stubborn authority complex that usually gets him into trouble, he can't take orders very well unless he respects the person giving them, or if someone he likes tells him to pull his head out of his bum and do what he's told.

Powers:
Seb doesn't really have a lot of MAGICAL GODLIKE ABILITIES. The real magic is, really, his speed - like I said it's his strong point and it's a mix of him training and his own magical ability to just...move fast, and think fast.

He doesn't know about this (shhh, don't tell him, it's a secret) but once he's gotten into some serious danger, he'll realise he can also control "Will-O-The-Wisp" style flames - almost blue and plasma-like in consistency, instead of your average flame. They do the same things fire does. However, it's going to be a pain in the ass to control them and he's got no clue he can use them yet, the stupid sod.

Weapons:
His fists and a butterfly knife.
Nice.

Family:
Actually, Seb's pretty open about his family. He has two lovely dads who look after him, despite being adopted. His biological family is of no concern to him and he holds no hard feelings against them, but they could've left his fathers a little "HOW TO DEAL WITH A DRAGON SHIFTER BABY" instruction manual or something, jeez, the poor guys worked hard to figure out what to do.

Crush?:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You think he'd tell you?~~~

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
None.

Other?:
Fear of enclosed spaces gives him anxiety during classes, so the faculty have been notified that he may be able to put his hand up and ask to go outside for a few minutes to clear his head. If he doesn't, his anxiety kicks in and he doesn't learn efficiently; usually he needs a distraction or a VERY RIVETING lesson to keep his mind off the fact he's stuck there for an hour or so without being allowed to move.

He doesn't abuse this privilege to go and slack off school; he wants to learn, but he can't if he's crapping his pants over the fact he can't walk around.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
@RainyDays Not too late at all, love! Welcome to the party~ I truly do love Sebastian and can't wait to see him in action. :3

Hope you don't mind him being in a dorm by himself until another players pops up and whips out a male character.

Reactions: Ythania
Thanks for the welcome! I thought about making a broody girl shifter, but you got enough of them, take a male shifter with balls.

TEAM TESTOSTERONE IS GO.

Reactions: Kitsune and Mu
We finally have a firebreathing dragon. Or the closest thing to that.

I do have a planned fourth character, but I intend for him to appear much, much later.

Will transfer students be allowed later in the RP?

Reactions: Ythania and Mu
We finally have a firebreathing dragon. Or the closest thing to that.

I do have a planned fourth character, but I intend for him to appear much, much later.

Will transfer students be allowed later in the RP?
He will end up being, eventually, a firebreathing dragon.

As soon as he figures out how to do it.

(expect many many burnt things.)

Now, erh, how do I introduce myself? Does anyone know if their characters would like to meet mine? Perhaps you have a person who you think will get along swimmingly with Sebastian and wouldn't mind him dropping by to say hello?

Well, everyone is getting to the school, or already there, and filling out forms and such before going to their dorm. If you want, I could have him bump into my character, but I don't know if they'd get along or not...

Well, everyone is getting to the school, or already there, and filling out forms and such before going to their dorm. If you want, I could have him bump into my character, but I don't know if they'd get along or not...
I'll write up an intro now for you to reply to, then!

There we go, @Kitsune - firmly rooting the carefree (but also dickish) attitude of Sebastian in my first post. I hope it's a nice read for you all! I was thinking of having Seb lick one of the windows but I felt that would be a little bit too much (and a bit too weird too, who goes around licking windows.)

But hey, you've seen his eyes now - they're the most memorable part of him! Any hunters who are ruffled by Sebastian's aerial acrobatics should remember his beady peeper staring into your dorm room for a split second.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune Out of curiousity, are there rules against Dragon Shifters shifting into dragon modu without permission? Or no?