One For All and All For One.

It's like Shaoqing doesn't even keep up to date with popular culture. Nowadays, girls are all about hyper-masculine, silent, brooding dudes who aren't afraid to smack a girl around.

Or be obsessively possessive of them.

He needs to die his hair place, get rid of his stupid smile, and become like Kuroha. XD

In reality, it's Eastern Dragons who are seen as good and Western Dragons who are antagonised. So yeah, maybe the Chinese can be friends, maybe not, in cases like this.

Wonder how Hunters will feel about Huang Jin.

Kill it anyway.
Even if fish.

Okay so I had school.

Um... Have we stared? If not Pew. If so crap can I have a link please?

And also if not maybe I got mixed up with another RP that said they were starting today and haven't gotten any alerts saying that they did or didn't.

I think @Gore should be informed before she misses the fun.

Eh, maybe they just lost interest, so didn't bother finishing the CS.

Are you guys still accepting, or did I get my CS in a bit too late? If there's something that needs changing, I'm more than willing to change things up quite a bit.

This Roleplay is still accepting I believe.

Well, personally, I have three-ish issues.

First off, his personality is pretty much everything. He's an otaku, but he's also physically active. He's outgoing and friendly, but he also likes to be alone. He's a silly clown, but he's hyper logical. It's like, what even IS he? Kiyoshi sounds like everything, and that's the same as sounding like nothing.

Second off, no offense, but we have a LOT of swordsmen already. Three out of seven are pure melee, which is...yeah...

Third off, I feel like the whole Pentagram thing could be expanded on. How much is 'exponentially'? Does his physical strength, for example, get squared? How long does it take for him to open each Gate? Heck, all things considered, if simply wielding a weapon that's sunk in dragon blood makes him that strong, people who directly absorb the blood of dragons, such as Ri-Yu or Lyon, would be massively stronger than how they currently are. Which would break the balance of the RP further.

From what I believe, dragon blood should, at max, make someone as strong as a dragon. So I'd recommend using that as an absolute limit to how strong the five-seal-opened Itamimaru would be like.

While I'm at it, what even IS the black dragon referenced in your CS? Cause we have one of those as a Shifter as well, and she's not amazingly OP in any way.

Okay, I'll try make those changes, or maybe even possibly a whole revamp of the character., just depends on where I go with the character. I can see where I went wrong, I was kinda scatterbrained while writing it, although I saw is hobbies as a bit of a reflection of my own, so i'm not sure, maybe I just have way too many hobbies, I don't know.

I've finished up with the Changes to my CS, I hope its acceptable now.

Man, for Mr. Cruise-Ship-Sized-Lightning-Dragon alone, Ri-Yu will probably ask the resident weapon-tech prodigy for advice on turning the Ascalon Buster into a railgun. XD
You'd need it given how he could probably solo the rest of the cast as is at the moment, assuming he's the size of an average cruise ship and not on the smaller end.

Also, actual size of the monster pictured.

Last edited:
Certain dragons don't have specified sizes so they could be on par while being a quarter or an eighth of his titanic(no pun intended) size.

Anyways, are we kil?

when are we starting anyways

I don't even know where Kitsune is atm. Did anyone message him?

I've finished up with the Changes to my CS, I hope its acceptable now.
Alright. Here's the good thing. I don't actually care that much about his personality, so I won't bother with it.

Here's the bad things.

First. He's a swordsman, but he doesn't even have swordsmanship as a strength? K den.

Did you actually DO the math on his gates? Let's consider speed only. Assume that at base, he runs at 20mph.

First Gate: 20 x 20 = 400mph.
Second Gate: 400 x 400 = 160000 mph.
Third Gate: 160000 x 160000 = 25600000000 mph

And that's only for speed. The gates square his strength and durability as well. Do you not see the issue here? He's a 15 year old Dragon Hunter, and he can already move at hypersonic speeds.

Also, being able to read his opponent's movements with minimal effort is OP. You can literally use that as a basis for him dodging and countering every single attack. Oh wait, that doesn't even matter, because he can speedblitz every single dragon in this RP, instantly, because his two MASSIVE buffs don't even require a cast time.

Finally, why the hell does he even USE guns, if he can move way faster than them?

While I'm at it, just because Dragons exist doesn't mean that Gods exist. So I'll mark off the 'blessed by Tsukiyomi' thing as mere superstition.

I'll also not bother with going over my personal thoughts on the origin of Itamimaru, because I have personal biases about that.

What about the other GM, @Raven any idea when we start?

IDK when we start I was making sure I didn't miss any thing at school.
And if your wondering if I'm a GM for this I was never told for definite that I was.
Sorry I'm not much help.
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

IDK when we start I was making sure I didn't miss any thing at school.
And if your wondering if I'm a GM for this I was never told for definite that I was.
Sorry I'm not much help.
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
sorry! i just assumed based on what was discussed in the interest check