One For All and All For One.

You know what's funny?

We have not a single dragon that actually breathes fire.

You know what's funny?

We have not a single dragon that actually breathes fire.
I guess we were all focused on 'nah stereotypical stuff is too boring' that it lead to this.

I was particularly focused on making something gimmicky, but even then I wouldn't omit a fitting flame breath if the flame motif fits. Which it didn't at all.

Got bored. So I did this. Warning: Both are very image-heavy.

Also, more funny observations: We have a ton of dragons that are all ice and water now. It's literally a reverse-stereotype. We have tons of quiet, cool, loner-esque people who like books. It was actually hard trying to find title-esque things for them because I kept on repeating myself in regards to adjectives. XD

dKV5LMJ.png

bgjznxD.png

n8GWJwa.png

yEh9A3X.png

m8J46mL.png

VlN0pBo.png

oV3Dyai.png

Sa5OAd7.png

Ty9Kp3O.png

pFtS0Uo.png

li6He2l.png

dUhSTGy.png

IWPrNyz.png

IhxDDyy.png

Wow, those are really cool!

[Sol approves +100!]

That's the best thing ever @ERode

I seriously can't wait for the IC I am so excited

Reactions: tipsytotodile

Also, more funny observations: We have a ton of dragons that are all ice and water now. It's literally a reverse-stereotype. We have tons of quiet, cool, loner-esque people who like books. It was actually hard trying to find title-esque things for them because I kept on repeating myself in regards to adjectives. XD

dKV5LMJ.png

bgjznxD.png

n8GWJwa.png

yEh9A3X.png

m8J46mL.png

VlN0pBo.png

oV3Dyai.png

Sa5OAd7.png

Ty9Kp3O.png

pFtS0Uo.png

li6He2l.png

dUhSTGy.png

IWPrNyz.png

IhxDDyy.png
Holy shit this is is amazing! Just wondering, what font did you use?

Also:

We have tons of quiet, cool, loner-esque people who like books.
amg we're all gonna be so awkward around each other lol

dKV5LMJ.png

bgjznxD.png

n8GWJwa.png

yEh9A3X.png

m8J46mL.png

VlN0pBo.png

oV3Dyai.png

Sa5OAd7.png

Ty9Kp3O.png

pFtS0Uo.png

li6He2l.png

dUhSTGy.png

IWPrNyz.png

IhxDDyy.png
This is beautiful.

It won't hurt to make one more, right? > w >

tumblr_mulzodFCKI1r6o6ofo1_500.png

"Knock me down, I'll get right back up."

Name:
Chen Shaoqing

Species:
Dragon Shifter

Nationality
Chinese

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:

tumblr_mo84ij2tgm1qeko1yo1_500.jpg

Shaoqing is actually quite short, a sixteen year old boy who stands at around 5'5 (165cm) with not much muscle build. He is a very skinny individual. Messy sea blue hair with matching, big eyes, he's never without a smile on his face. His eyes always shine with some sort of brightness, like electricity runs through his body. His hands are small and soft, and he seems to like taking care of his skin a lot. Shaoqing has several scars on his face, three on each cheek. Nobody knows how it got there, nor would he say anything.

tumblr_nkyi74yk3R1u3wd1vo1_500.jpg

His dragon form is a big contrast to his deceiving, tiny human figure. A colossal titan, his weight is his weapon. Electricity sparks all around him as this cruise ship sized monster walks about, equiped with nasty horns, claws and a strong bite. His skin is covered brown and green, rock like scales that are as hard as stone, with tufts of fur here and there. He has a long, curved body, much like a scorpion with a stinger like tail. His back is lined with electricity producing (and absorbent) crystals, which aid him in both defence and offence. Shaoqing's wings are present, but can only carry his huge body a short distance due to how heavy he is.

Personality:
Shaoqing is an optimist. Enough said. He's someone who appreciates the simple things in life and finds even the most mundane things important to his life. He is someone who would approach the person sitting in the corner, and the first to initiate a conversation. He himself can be a little shy at times, but he can get over this obstacle easily. Shaoqing sees the good side in everything, and is both encouraging and welcoming. He doesn't particularly have an opinion on the hunters, and tries not to get into fights. He can be a joker (a bad one at that) and is generally someone who gets along well with anyone. The boy doesn't hold grudges, forgives everyone and loves to be around anyone and everyone. He also likes to get shy individuals to join in conversations and make them feel involved.

+ Gaming
+ Making friends
+ Electronics
+ Fixing other people's problems

Dislikes:
- Swimming
- Really cold weather
- Flying
- Stereotypes
- Waking up early
- Sleeping early
- Running out of food :c

Strengths:
+ Electricity Manipulation
Electrical Force Field
Electricity Attacks
Electrical Immunity
+ Hot weather
+ Controlling his powers

Weaknesses:
- Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
- May become useless if confronted electrical resistant material
- Users may short circuit if hit with water

Family: ???
Crush?: GURLS I'M OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: GURLS I'M OPEN
"Don't girls like optimistic guys?"

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

dKV5LMJ.png

bgjznxD.png

n8GWJwa.png

yEh9A3X.png

m8J46mL.png

VlN0pBo.png

oV3Dyai.png

Sa5OAd7.png

Ty9Kp3O.png

pFtS0Uo.png

li6He2l.png

dUhSTGy.png

IWPrNyz.png

IhxDDyy.png
Glorious

Mind if I- or we- use this for certain posts in this RP?

Well, I guess the fun should be able to begin real soon.

So, will signups ever be closed? I hope not too soon...

Oh my, big old Qilin/Shenlong/Lightning Dragon guy loves electronics and fixing problems. I hope he and Nozomi get along or something and begin tinkering really hard.

Reactions: Mu
Huh, only bus-sized?

That pic looks so much bigger than bus-sized. XD

But feel free to do whatever with it. And it's nothing impressive. Literally anyone who has Paint.Net can do one of these in a few minutes.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi I used the font 'Cardinal' from dafont.com.

• Useful
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Oh my, big old Qilin/Shenlong/Lightning Dragon guy loves electronics and fixing problems. I hope he and Nozomi get along or something and begin tinkering really hard.
Dragons and hunters coming together to play with machinery. Hue.

tinkering really hard.
*wriggles eyebrows*

Huh, only bus-sized?
Hm, I thought he was too big xD
How big does he look?

About....the size of a cruise ship, minimum?

Cruise ships are supposed to hold hundreds of people and such. Small ones hold people in double digits.

That's a high passenger capacity. Wonder how he'll roll during combat classes.

Man, for Mr. Cruise-Ship-Sized-Lightning-Dragon alone, Ri-Yu will probably ask the resident weapon-tech prodigy for advice on turning the Ascalon Buster into a railgun. XD

Reactions: Mu
Why can't the Chinese just all be friends :c

Because you're a dragon. Doesn't matter what you are as a human. As long as you're a filthy dragon shifting monstrosity, Ri-Yu will constantly be keeping an eye on you.

Of course, she'll keep most of her eye on the Vampire Dragon, but yeah, expect at least 2/10ths of her eye on cruise-ship-dragon-boy as well.

Shaoqing: "Don't girls like optimistic guys?"
Nope.