One For All and All For One.

@ERode Nope~ As long as it's not in, you know, school/class. Unless it's their Co-Op class. That's the only exception.

Posted. You probably could have waited, Sol, but meh.

Ri-Yu is super paranoid atm. Literally has no trust about this weak-ass ceasefire.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune Out of curiousity, are there rules against Dragon Shifters shifting into dragon modu without permission? Or no?
Sneaky, trying to get my Seb into trouble!

It's okay though, he's bound to break a rule in the near future anyway. Ri-Yu is such an interesting character, though; I feel like I want Seb and her to be friends, but I know they're going to end up either enemies or frenimies. Either way, Seb's gonna cross paths with Ri-Yu.

Mind you, he won't do it intentionally. He's pretty against judging people; Ri-Yu will have to be the first one to throw the insults.

Also, I'll be replying to @Kitsune and @Sol-Et-Luna in my next post, which I can try and write up now!

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Ah, that's actually a shame then. Cause Ri-Yu's all about cold-as-ice glares and no actual words. XD

And Nozomi makes her first move for science.

First dragon spotted, ready to analyse.

Jin won't go without peer pressure or motivation and Elizabeth thinks it's too bright.

Last edited:
Man, Ri-Yu would totally using those drones as anchors for her Harpoons. XD

@Crow - You're not gonna find much - Seb's trying to smack your spheres out of the way now and he's going to shift back into human form, just giving you a heads-up. He's not aiming to demolish them but he doesn't want to be prodded.

Mind you, he molts every so often, so I'd keep an eye out in the future for him and his feathers! I'll leave a couple for Nozomi.

"Taller". Ok, yeah, by like 1cm.

I'm on mobile so it might be a bit tricky to get up a post....but I'll definitely do it~

nevereverland_by_asakurashinji-d6ddx4z.jpg

Name: Ryuukoroshi Kiyoshi (Japanese Name order)
Kiyoshi Ryuukoroshi (Western Name order)
Species: Hunter
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: 5'11" 158 lbs.
Kiyoshi has a slim, but strong and athletic build, along with his amber-brown hair and Blue-Grey eyes, is a decently attractive individual, but he's definitely no perfect ten. Kiyoshi can typically found wearing a sleeveless T-shirt (usually black) with a pair of matching sweatpants in the warm season, and during the cold seasons, he usually wears a black hoodie or a black trench coat with a large collar and white straps on the arms, a sweater, and matching slim-fitted jeans

Personality:
Kiyoshi can and may seem like an open, friendly guy at first introductions, but quite often he is calm and quiet and seems cold when he speaks from his near purely logical point of view. Although he projects himself as calm and confident on the outside, on the inside he can be an enormous wreck, and he doesn't like others to see this, so he suppresses a lot of his emotion since he wants others to see him as strong. Although he enjoys being around his friends and other people, he can be a bit of a shut-in and try to block out others when he wants to be alone while studying and meditating. He prefers to study and learn of more refined and historical literature, but he remains active in physical activity including basketball and horseback riding, as well as sparring with the blade. For some reason, once Kiyoshi has slain a few opponents or is in a grueling, drawn out fight, he begins to have an extremely sadistic bloodlust that only calms down once his enemy/enemies have been slain and he has stepped away from combat.

History
Horseback Riding
Italian Food(s)
Meditation
Nature
Philosophy
Arms & Armor
Athurian Legend and The Works of Shakespeare

Dislikes:
Discrimination
Fanatics
Idealism
Itamimaru
Potatoes
Idiocy

Strengths:
Accurate with ranged weapons
Adaptable
Capable Leader
Decently Strong & Athletic
He's a bit of a weapons enthusiast, so he's skilled with almost every standard weapon, be it a sword, polearm, or a firearm
Intellect & Strategy

Weaknesses:
Cannot stand to lose those who are close to him
Dealing with his past
Tends to rely on his weapons too much
Refuses to use the Itamimaru unless forced, or absolutely necessary, as he fears it's power
Suppresses his emotions within

Weapons:
Itamimaru
This Katana is the ancestral blade that has been handed down through the Ryuukoroshi Clan for the past 600 years, and the reason for their great fame. The blade was originally forged with 5 dragon scales, each coming from a different dragon. As it has been soaked in the blood of thousands of dragons throughout its existence, it has gradually gained more magical power, through the swords unique ability to absorb the pain from any creature that has been slain with it. The true power that resides within the Itamimaru is unknown, as it is sealed off by five gates referred to as the Pentagram of Pain. The five gates represent different kinds of pain and are named as follows;
The Gate of Loss, The gate of Betrayal, The Gate of Delusion, The Gate of Blood, and The Gate of Depravity.
Each gate represents one of the dragons from whom the scales that were forged into the Itamimaru are from. Depravity- The Black Dragon, Zinnath Betrayal- The Venomous Violet Dragon, Ryuudoku Blood- The Red Demon Dragon, Ketsuekitatsu Loss- The Blue Dragon, Sonsil-Yong Delusion- The White Dragon of Illusion, Yumetatsu
Each of the first three gates opened doubles the current power and physical prowess of the Itamimaru's user. The fourth gate makes the blade begin to emit moderate shockwaves when swung and the user sprouts black angelic wings that allow to user to glide in the air (they retract once the fourth gate is deactivated), and have good control of the glide. The Fifth gate makes the shockwaves emitted even larger, and allows the user to use their sprouted wings to fly. The first two gates can be opened instantaneously upon stating the name for the dragon each gate being opened belongs to. In order to open the 3 remaining gates, an incantation pertaining to the gate being opened, lasting 5 seconds for the third gate, 10 seconds for the fourth, and 15 seconds for the fifth.
As of the first day of school, Kiyoshi can open 2 of the 5 gates, The Gate of Loss and The Gate of Blood. The Gates can be opened without using Itamimaru, but only the first two may be opened without unsheathing Itamimaru, but currently Kiyoshi can only open one gate without unsheathing the Itamimaru.
Naturally, such massive power has its drawbacks. When the third gate is opened, cuts slowly begin to appear in strange, demonic and draconic looking patterns all across the user's body, appearing quicker once the fourth and fifth gates are opened.
Every user of the Itamimaru has a pentagram appear somewhere on their body once they open one of the Five gates that make up the pentagram of pain, as well as a unique special ability. Kiyoshi has a pentagram appear on his right eye, and is granted superhuman perceptive abilities that allow him to see through illusions, have clear vision within a five mile uninterrupted radius and notice very subtle visual details.

A Dragon scale Naginata with a pitch-black blade blessed by the Shinto God Tsukiyomi (pure superstition)

Pouch of 21 Dragon Scale Shuriken

Two Black .45 cal Gen4 Glock 21 pistols w/ 13 round mags
8 mags of 13 rounds of .45 cal Yamamato Corps' Anti-Dragon bullets

A Black Steyr HS .50 Bolt-action sniper rifle
6 rounds of .50 cal BMG Yamamato Corps' Anti-Dragon bullets

Family:
Ichiro Ryuukoroshi (Father) - Deceased
Haru Ryuukoroshi (Mother) - Deceased
Daiki Ryuukoroshi (Paternal Uncle) - Alive - Managing the affairs of the Ryuukoroshi household for Kiyoshi until he comes of age

Crush: N/A (open)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A (open)

Other:
Kiyoshi is the heir to the Ryuukoroshi clan, which is a famous, internationally known clan, so most people should be able to recognize him, and/or know of his parents' death if they're in the know with hunter organizations​
Could I still hop in? I've attempted at making all the requested fixes.

holy crap look at all those posts

Reactions: tipsytotodile
I'm quite sure that, after everyone gets an introduction post up and, maybe, a couple more posts after that (if possible), I'll do a time-skip so we can get the ball rolling with everything. Classes most likely won't start until the next day in the roleplay. For now, everyone is getting familiar with the workings of the school, the layout, and the people~

Reactions: Mu
So many posts...so fast...and this isn't even a rolling ball yet...

Reactions: Kitsune
Well, time to rev up the touring. Nozomi probably isn't interested, and will at most rev up a drone.

So, what areas can we enter during The planned personal tours? Any library?

There is a library, yes. Quite a huge one. The Induction Ceremony will be held in the Auditorium/Gym so that's another place. Students can enter the cafeteria, go outside and check out the grounds, see where classes are held, and find the Nurse and such. Everything is free to access and snoop around in so everyone can feel more familiar with it.

Also, you can make up the routes to different places since I didn't, you know, plan everything to the last detail...>.>

There is a library, yes. Quite a huge one. The Induction Ceremony will be held in the Auditorium/Gym so that's another place. Students can enter the cafeteria, go outside and check out the grounds, see where classes are held, and find the Nurse and such. Everything is free to access and snoop around in so everyone can feel more familiar with it.

Also, you can make up the routes to different places since I didn't, you know, plan everything to the last detail...>.>
Sorry for the short reply in the IC; my enthusiasm peetered out as I was typing and my inspiration left me. IDK if you want to have Brandon go on a bit of a tour with Sebastian, or go flying with him, or try and creep into the girls' dorms; but a thing to do whilst we wait for the others to introduce themselves would be very much appreciated.

Also, what are the grounds like? Are we surrounded by mountains, forests? Are we slap-bang in the middle of a city?

or try and creep into the girls' dorms

OHOHOHO

Well, Nozomi will probably stay in the dorms until 11:25 and her roomie isn't here yet...

Reactions: Ythania and Kitsune
@RainyDays It's okay. I know the feeling all too well...-_- And, yes, Brandon will do anything with Sebastian and, possibly, Sol's character as well, if they'd like to jump in. Honestly, he'll probably be too polite to say 'no' anyway. And two outgoing friends would be good for Brandon's health. It'll be like The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Charlie, Sam, and Patrick.

Secret magical school in a secret magical forest~ But, in all seriousness, Poloure Academy is among forests for their purpose. No need for random Hunters to go and kill their students.

*Sees we started*
Why do I have to sleep Meh...

Oh and I might not be on long today or at all Monday. And maybe be a bit slow this week.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I guess Nozomi will have to wait a bit for her roommate.

Wait, I see the correlation now.

Futuristic technology and tranquil nature.

Reactions: Raven