On The Hunt For 1x1s

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MidnightStar3

Original poster
I'm new to this site and looking for a few good rp partners. Can't promise to post every day, as life comes before internet, but I'll do my best to post an absolute minimum of once a week (hopefully a lot more). During the week I'm usually only on in the evening due to work, but I'll be on a lot more on the weekend. I usually post at least 2 paragraphs, more or less depending on the situation. Prefer someone who writes the same or more. Quality > Quantity tho. I understand that you can't exactly write 4 paragraphs if the characters are just talking unless you wanna ramble on about how green the grass is.

I'm a female in early/mid twenties and will play both female and male characters. I love doubling or tripling and romance always seems to creep into 99.9% of my rps. Though with the said, I will NOT play out the smut scenes. I prefer to fade to black for those. Simply because I've never played out those kinds of scenes and not sure if I'd be comfortable doing so.That's about my only limit though, that I can think of. Oh, and I prefer het pairings. May be persuaded to try MxM or FxF.

My interests include just about anything that has some sort of fantasy in it. I can't bring myself to rp strictly real life rps, they just don't hold my interest at all. Also, I don't do any extreme age gaps if there's romance involved between the two.

I don't have any plots in mind right now, really, but I can usually come up with bits and pieces pretty easily. If you have any plots or ideas, feel free to throw them my way. Worst I can say is no, but 9 times out of 10 I'll say yes, maybe with a few tweaks or something.

Genres
Ghosts
Apocalypse
Zombies
Pirate
Demons/Vampires, ect
Anything supernatural
I'm sure there's plenty more I can't think of at the moment.

Pairings
Ghost x Human/Vampire/Werewolf/ect
Vampire x Demon/ect
Pirate x Human/Demon/ect

I suck at thinking up pairings and such (and making search threads), so throw some ideas at me!

Reactions: Stray Cat
Hey!

Saw you on the welcome board and I'm glad to see you here. (: I'd definitely be interested in figuring something out with you. I'm pretty open for different genres and ideas, so, if there is anything you're craving, there is a good chance I'll give it a go. I do have a big long list of plot ideas, if you'd want to sift through those. Otherwise, I'm definitely game for hashing something out with you.

Hey!

Saw you on the welcome board and I'm glad to see you here. (: I'd definitely be interested in figuring something out with you. I'm pretty open for different genres and ideas, so, if there is anything you're craving, there is a good chance I'll give it a go. I do have a big long list of plot ideas, if you'd want to sift through those. Otherwise, I'm definitely game for hashing something out with you.
I wouldn't mind seeing what some of your ideas are. I'm pretty open to things myself. Don't really have anything in mind at the moment, but I could probably come up with a few ides. Or pieces of ideas lol

I wouldn't mind seeing what some of your ideas are. I'm pretty open to things myself. Don't really have anything in mind at the moment, but I could probably come up with a few ides. Or pieces of ideas lol
Definitely!

My plot dumb is here:
PLOTS - Nav's Plot Dump

Hi there. Do you have some samples of your writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.