On broken wing... We shal fly (S/U)

I can throw Adon back in? Maybe help everything come back to life.

You know what you should do? Send a VM or PM to the other members who have put in character sheets and ask them if they're still interested. Try to gather them back up.

You know what you should do? Send a VM or PM to the other members who have put in character sheets and ask them if they're still interested. Try to gather them back up.

haha yeah.. but.. it's late.. i guess i'll have to do it tomorrow in the morning.

//rolls in before dusting herself off- sorry for being half dead all this time @-@

//rolls in before dusting herself off- sorry for being half dead all this time @-@
it's quite fine i was gone for about a whole month so.. heh *shrugs*

SOMEONE HAS GOT TO ANSWER THE RP!!!! lol i know there are pleanty of you who want to play still!! come on!

Can I join?

Chara-name: Amber Sant

Accepted Species: Daemon
Description: <----profile picture with hidden bat-like wings beneath her cape
Personality: quiet and mischevous. Likes to steal people's shoes for fun and steals other things for a living.
Background: She was born in an orphanage and tossed out the moment she became old enough to feld for herself. She became nomadic. Living in the moment of life and going where the wind took her. But when Amber tried leaving she found she couldn't.
Pets?: nope
Piercings?: golden earrings
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: on her back when she hides her wings, there is a bat-wing tattoo
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: It was an enchantment on a gem she stole from someone's pocket, and she was cursed to stay in Terra until she stopped her thieving ways. But, Amber didn't know why she was stuck in Terra and just continued thieving
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: She doesn't really care either way, as long as there are shoes to steal. She would like to have her freedom to leave back, though.
Pic: Profile Pic...

i have a feeling i should just completely readvertise and go for On Broken Wings 2 or something lol

Hi there! Uh, I see you've already kinda started so I'd like to ask before submitting anything if I can join? You have a very interesting story line and I'm just itching to start roleplaying but haven't gotten many responses :err:

Hi there! Uh, I see you've already kinda started so I'd like to ask before submitting anything if I can join? You have a very interesting story line and I'm just itching to start roleplaying but haven't gotten many responses :err:
the thing is this rp has died lol like completely

lol I figured something like that had happened just because of the lack of reply lol it's a cool story line, though, I'll surely give you that

lol I figured something like that had happened just because of the lack of reply lol it's a cool story line, though, I'll surely give you that

i'm thinking of revamping it at some point XD so if you stick around long enough i'm sure i'll get it up and running again XD