On broken wing... We shal fly (S/U)

Chara-name: Lacracious Slayder (LaLa)
Accepted Species:Deamon
Description: She wears clothing that look like gothic lolita style
Personality: A trickster, she's bubbly and fun to be with most of the time, until you tick her off that is.
Background: Lala was born in the depths of hell, but found that it bored her to death to stay there, so she found her way to the surface. She came in search of trouble and found it. A man with powerful magic placed a seal on her and she's not allowed back home. Though she doesn't really mind, since there is always something to do on Terra.
Pets?:A snow leopard by the name of Mufasa
Piercings?:none
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: a thorned collar which is the seal
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: same as the tatto
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: She doesn't really care
Pic:
preety-gothic-anime-lolita.jpg

Lovelessesbutterfly: Thank you for the welcome! The whole romantic interest vs prey issue in that Black Bird series was a riot, yes?
Even though it doesn't have the same races, Mugen Spiral has that flavor also and you might enjoy it. "I'm only saving you from other demons so that you can be my prey one day... not because I like you." Riiiight.

Soul Reaper Excesmyr: That makes you a hot commodity, probably. -=wink=- Just like my Tesrael will be interested in the only other Tengu the most.

Hmm, Dual Dragons' Odette, she's a female, which according to this setting is rare for their race, so she's probably used to being pursued by most male Tengu despite her strange history in Heaven... I wonder what she thinks when Tesrael could care less about her except as a means to an end if she or anyone can figure out how to return home.

i have one thing... it needs to be so everyone can meet.... so there needs to be like a "Hang out" so to speak or something.. though Exces's chara would deffinately be left out there... hmmm this is one of the difficulties of a GM.. figuring out how to be able to monitor everyone in the same place XD

I'll play my human alchemist too. Either she comes in handy at some point, or she's a good victim for the daemons and others to bug. I'm looking at you, Celestialis/Adonizek! Especially second form. Yum.

Chara-name: Ensy
Accepted Species: Human
Description: Caucasian girl, petite, with glasses and long dark hair often worn in childlike braids. Clothing is often feminine, soft and moe. Blushes easily and prone to nosebleeds.
Personality: Shy, romantic, studious, and not very experienced with real people or the real world
Background: Her romantic dream was to have the perfect lover who is "meant to be" without having to mess with getting to know humans one date at a time and decide who is or isn't the right one. She summoned a Tengu by drawing an alchemy circle, assuming the spell she placed on his heart would make him love her. WRONG. She now provides for Tesrael in apology and researches how to undo the seal he wears.
Pets?: lots of alchemy-altered critters in her inherited mansion - rabbit with fur like the painting Starry Starry Night, cute flying bat gargoyles, whatever. No combat ones.
Piercings?: none
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: none
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: human living here
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: seduce or kidnap her if you feel like it, if a megane is really to your liking
Pic:
___pmmm__moemura_akemi____by_kurama_chan-d3benq1.jpg<- not as young as this looks
megane_girl_by_horrormove-d3kqf3c.jpg <- how she felt when Tengu Tesrael was through confronting her after the summon

I'm sorry.. because of things that have come up in real life I am unable to participate in this roleplay.

I'm sorry.. because of things that have come up in real life I am unable to participate in this roleplay.
well you've made the chara! so if you are ever able to jump in go ahead.. hopefully the rp will still be alive... lol (still haven't made it yet.. was forced to go look for jobs for hours on end....)

Chara-name: Caedis Scelus. Referred to as 'Ce.'
Accepted Species: Human.
Description: She prefers wearing a black shirt with grey hoodie, dark blue jeans and gray vans. Standing tall she reaches about 5'8", weighing about 123lbs.
Personality: Ce is a rather serious and quiet girl, not very easy to get scared or mad but quickly nervous and a bit shy.
Background: Ce was born and raised on Terra, her mother and father died in a fire. She isn't able to remember them but always has nightmares of fiery eyes looking down upon her. In the fire she got burned on her upper left arm and shoulder, her reason for wearing the hoodie. You can find her at parks, malls, hang places from gangs from time to time and many more, as long as she can just watch others. The wedding rings of her father and mother were later molten into a necklace of a winged skull, she always wears it hiding it under her shirt not wanting to forget the little memories she has of them. She is properly schooled and knows what is normal to do and what not, though she dislikes most girls for the way they act. Since she was little she could always get along better with boys anyway. Sometimes she caries the pocket knife of her father around but feeling save mos of the time she doesn't even bother to do so, even when around the dark alleys.
Pets?: A black raven usually is around her, feathers black as night and an intelligent glint in its reddish eyes. Named Cruor.
Piercings?: Small black earrings in both ears.
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: Burn mark on her left arm and shoulder.
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: Born and raised there.
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: No reason to go.
Pic: ce.jpg winged.jpg
ravens-wallpaper.jpg
(Just to get an idea how she looks, but with a different shirt and jeans >.> And Cruor of course :3 )

​I really wish we could start the RP. D:

I'M soooooo sorry T.T i'm trying really hard!! I promise!!! it's just my parents are suddenly being control freaks and are forcing outings on me... on top of school sometimes it's a wonder i'm ever really on...

Alright, I'm going to post a character up that may or may not be accepted. Know beforehand that I am fully willing to make a completely different character...but I believe the aspect of this particular one will be interesting. In just a while, he will be posted...and then you may decide whether or not I may keep him. Thank you.

EDIT:

Name: Azrael

Accepted Species
: Archangel of Death

Description
: The many faces of Azrael are like his names. Many know him differently, and thus he is interpreted differently. For most, he appears as a cloaked man with a skull for a face, his skeletal hands holding a long, decrepit scythe. But that is only a myth torn by the endless minds of humans.
Truly, though, does this great angel have many forms, as he can take whichever he wishes. To easily blend with the humans he so desperately wishes to save for Heaven, he takes the form of a young man in his early twenties with blonde hair that falls in waves to his broad, strong shoulders. His eyes, and endless blue that seem to never stop glowing, are timeless and distant, never truly looking at you, but deep into your soul. This form stands about 6' 4" and weighs just over 200 pounds. He is oftentimes spotted in a black button up shirt imprinted with wings (as if an internal joke), the sleeves crisply rolled to his elbows, the top buttons generally undone to show a hint of his masculine chest, and slacks that fall over shiny business shoes, as if he had just gotten done with a meeting. Down his forearms, one might just spot the tips of the tattoos that cover his entire back, a pair of elaborate wings that, were he to take his other form, would literally split from the flesh to become true angel's wings.

In his true form, that of the Archangel, Azrael is a sight to behold. His blonde hair turns a shining white, lengthening halfway down his back, his face growing harder and stronger as his irises begin to glow a heavenly blue, taking over the whites and pupils altogether. Down the left side of his face, an elaborate trail of markings will split the flesh to give way to that brilliant blue, the same as his eyes, shining with the power of the Angel of Death. From his back, two wings will come, stretching to a great width of twenty feet, the feathers shimmering a golden white, like the sun is blessing a field of snow. His clothes will become heavenly robes that fall well past his body in ribbons of dark and light blues, his chest adorned with a crest of silver wings, a gem of bright blue shining in the center. From between his wings is a great structure that takes hold of his shoulders, as if a part of his body. This structure is said to be a part of his blessing to humans, and when he readies himself to take a soul, the inside will begin to glow that ever-frequent blue to send the soul off to Heaven to await its new life. He is a creature of majesty in this form, his entire being timeless and wise, possessing a power none seem to match.

Personality: Azrael is a wise angel, mysterious and soft spiken, prefering to remain in the shadows to watch the lives of those around him patiently. He is a learner as well as a teacher, oftentimes making sure that the soul of a damned human can have their moment of purity and still be saved for Heaven before death. He is meticulous and very patient, studying quietly from afar, a small smile on his handsome face.

Background: Against many known beliefs of today, Azrael was truly the first angel to ever be created, much less be deemed Archangel. Shortly after his creation, he was sent by God to study a phenomenon still not understood well by those of Heaven: the disposition of human souls. Before then, it was already known that some souls of the dead would reach Heaven, but some would not. Reincarnation and oblivion were two theories, but none truly knew what was happening. So, upon being assigned the duty of finding out where the souls were going, the Seraphim Council gave Azrael the Word of Death.
In his research, Azrael learned a great many things, including how to track a human soul after death - something no other angel has been able to do. He quickly confirmed that for some, reincarnation and oblivion both occured, but in many more, the souls had anchored themselves to the corporeal plan as ghosts or to the ethereal plan as dream-shades. But the greatest revelation was the fate of humans weighed down by selfishness, greed, and many other terrible deeds. Quickly after death, these unfortunate souls would be sent to the nether-realm on the celestial plane, once a bleak, empty space where the souls of the dead would remain forever miserable in isolation; upon the arrival of the Fallen, Lucifer, this place would be known as Hell, where demons would rise to torture and sometimes even destroy the souls, using them to supply Essence.
Upon this revelation, Heaven granted Azrael the rank of Archangel and gave him the duty of making sure no more souls were misdirected from Heaven. From then on, he and his Servitors, Angels he deemed worthy to follow him, would gently separate the ghosts and dream-shades from their anchors, retrieve pagan souls from etheral domains, and prevent the demons from claiming any more souls that did not belong to them. Azrael was extremely effective at this, and Angels of Death, all of his Servitors, became the bane of pagan gods, exorcising hundreds, if not thousands of ghosts still clinging to the corporeal plane. On top of this, Azrael and his Servitors taught humans to accept Death as simply a transition to their next state, and that if they lived their short lives well, they had no need to fear it.

But Azrael soon began a secret project. Unable to accept that the souls of the damned had to suffer for eternity for the crimes commited in their too-short lives, he began to sneak deep into hell, locating human souls who might be converted to selflessness and made worthy of Heaven and ministering them.
For this project, Azrael was convicted of a crime against the Seraphim Council. Though Angels of Death were only ever there at the end of human lives to take the soul to its rightful place, thus rarely (if ever) committing the crimes of others in Heaven, and though Azrael had many allies on the Seraphim Council, his deeds had been spotted. Some believe he hadn't even tried to fight the sentence, simply accepting it, seeing this as an opportunity to better do his most important duty on Terra Firma.
Since then, Azrael has forever walked among the living as an Outcast from Heaven, not quite a Fallen Angel, but not an Angel to remain in Heaven. Instead he walks with the living, still sending the souls of those he can to the great wonders of the next life, the true Archangel of Death. Some say he has lowered the number of his Servitors to less than a dozen, all of them still true Angels, not Outcasts like himself. Because of this, they can travel more freely, never really seen with Azrael himself. There are some Angels that wonder if the great Archangel even has any more followers...

Pets: Because there are so many animals that represent Death, Azrael is commonly associated with many different kinds. However, though one may not call them pets, Azrael can summon from his own Essence the spirits of Cats and Crows. Sometimes, one might see the glowing forms of black cats, each with a white spot on its chest, surrounding his feet. At other times, one might see a flock of crows, their forms also seeming to glow, watching from just a little ways away.
However, there is one particular animal that has taken a liking to Azrael, a young White Tiger by the name of Ruh. This tiger is strangely small, even for a female, only standing at four feet long, two feet tall. However, her loving disposition makes up for her small size.

1262774601_cp-4-13.jpg

Magical Markings: All over his back appears to be a particular set of "tattoos" that form a very elaborate pair of wings. These wings take most of his back, also stretching partway down his legs and even stretching down his arms.
In his Angelic form, Azrael's face glows with other markings, said to be the marking of the Archangel of Death.

How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: Azrael is an Outcast, thus unable to go to Heaven or Hell, permanently blocked by the Seraphim Council for his "crimes" against Heaven.
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: Yes; it is his Duty as the Archangel of Death

Azraelconcept.jpg

NOTE: All of this background information was paraphrased/taken from information on THIS SITE. I take no credit for any of the History given, nor do I take credit for the amazing artwork done by the Darksiders crew for the angelic form of Azrael. Thank you.

Alright, I'm going to post a character up that may or may not be accepted. Know beforehand that I am fully willing to make a completely different character...but I believe the aspect of this particular one will be interesting. In just a while, he will be posted...and then you may decide whether or not I may keep him. Thank you.
Honestly.. i have.. no clue how this would fit in the rp lol..... though.. i'm sure you have some idea as to how.

Haha, I wouldn't make a character and not know how to fit them into the RP. This one is, basically, about the angels trying to get home as the Tengu and Deamons pray on humans, yes? As there is no specific plot, I see Azrael being the one to help all the angels try to get back into Heaven while stripping humans from the demons and tengu...he's like....Acheron. The mysterious hero that pops in to save the day before disappearing again. Make sense?

Haha, I wouldn't make a character and not know how to fit them into the RP. This one is, basically, about the angels trying to get home as the Tengu and Deamons pray on humans, yes? As there is no specific plot, I see Azrael being the one to help all the angels try to get back into Heaven while stripping humans from the demons and tengu...he's like....Acheron. The mysterious hero that pops in to save the day before disappearing again. Make sense?
yeah.. but tengu and deamons can be just as much victims as the angels and humans can.. but other then that you got it so.. i will accept your chara!! XD

Well, as Azrael serves all those who might be willing to go to Heaven, any demon/tengu victims whose souls are lost and wish to come into the light of God, he will try to save, as they are still souls, whether damned or not. After all......that's why he became an Outcast in the first place. XD

I love playing complicated chars. XDXDXD

Well, as Azrael serves all those who might be willing to go to Heaven, any demon/tengu victims whose souls are lost and wish to come into the light of God, he will try to save, as they are still souls, whether damned or not. After all......that's why he became an Outcast in the first place. XD

I love playing complicated chars. XDXDXD
hahaha.. well... i just hope i can figure something out to start all this off.... *sighs* it looks like it will be great.. but i'm just not sure how this will work with everyones stories so different.. but i'm sure it will make it all the more interesting.

On the other hand, congrats, you have a popular gathering.

Chara-name: Reiko
Accepted Species: Adult Daemon
Description: A pale complex, with blue hair and eyes. Usually discontent unless he is killing.
Personality: Dark, evil and witty
Background: Reiko was a high legion noble daemon, born in to royalty and sent to Terra as initiation for the legion. A sturdy minded daemon he was turned off by the pranks of his fellow daemon until he found his thirst for blood. He has sense ran from those wanting him back in the royal family, and lives as a rouge who occasionally rounds up gangs of daemons for an amusing slaughter.
Pets?: Shadow creatures in the form of leopards, bears, and hawks.
Piercings?: None
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: His veins glow cyan under his pale skin when he fights
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: Love of the violence
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: Yes
Pic:
Daemon-Spade-daemon-spade-20515248-680-840.jpg