On broken wing... We shal fly (S/U)

I completely agree. With all of the different stories and personalities, this story will, undoubtedly be wonderful. We can make a story easily as we go...something about getting everyone home, perhaps...we could even throw in the four horsemen (if so, I call dibs on War *Darksiders Addict*) to solve all problems on Terra Firma. That would be interesting.

Anyway, please get the IC up soon, kay? I really would enjoy starting...but of course I has to wait until tomorrow night, as I have D&D today...we're adding yet another friend to our awesome group...we'll have to start going somewhere else...our living room can't hold this many people. XDXDXD

I completely agree. With all of the different stories and personalities, this story will, undoubtedly be wonderful. We can make a story easily as we go...something about getting everyone home, perhaps...we could even throw in the four horsemen (if so, I call dibs on War *Darksiders Addict*) to solve all problems on Terra Firma. That would be interesting.

Anyway, please get the IC up soon, kay? I really would enjoy starting...but of course I has to wait until tomorrow night, as I have D&D today...we're adding yet another friend to our awesome group...we'll have to start going somewhere else...our living room can't hold this many people. XDXDXD

lol i'm really trying to come up with something good enough for this rp.. but i .. just can't think of it!! lol maybe i should just... write it and not really worry about how good the opening post is? just let it go the way it wants? lol i think i'll do that.. cause everyone wants to get started.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!
-Runs around like an idiot with flailing arms.-

*Rubs back of neck* Hey, I made this banner for this RP, since I was bored and didn't have anything else to do. There's more in the album, but I've posted it in your visitor's messages.

Here's one of them:

attachment.php

Maybe we should have a...dare I say it...a posting order.

Maybe we should have a...dare I say it...a posting order.
i've been told that that's a really bad idea! lol that it kills an rp faster but i can set a different rule... 2-3 max posts a day, (so if you have 2 chara's just post both at the same time on one Post and you'll be fine XD) if i feel it's to choked after that i may adjust but really people.. you aren't the only ones in the rp... XD and some people have some stuff to do in real life like i had yesterday lol

yeah, i was rather shocked to see how many posts there was already. :/ I was in an RP where the people moved a little too fast and it died out after about 3 days due to the other members just dropping because they can't keep up with like 3 members who were actively moving.

yeah, i was rather shocked to see how many posts there was already. :/ I was in an RP where the people moved a little too fast and it died out after about 3 days due to the other members just dropping because they can't keep up with like 3 members who were actively moving.

No kidding I choked on my cookie xD

It was either that or the "posting order" that the GM demanded due to how fast the others were going and the rest couldn't keep up. Either way, it died. :/

I like 2-3 posts ad ay, because I went away for an hour and I had to wade through like 50 posts

I'm gonna be out of town for 3-4 days. Tuesday to Friday. :) but i'll be back and I'm still very much in the story. xD I give Silent Darkness and Lovelessbutterfly to move around my character as needed for the story to move forward. I'll just catch when I get back. :)

onbrokenwings.jpgi LOVE whomever made this!

okay guys! time to kick this thing back into gear! let's get it going again!!! i can't keep this thing moving on my own!!

...oh man this was way to the bottom of my list... anyway, I agree. I would really like to get this started.

...oh man this was way to the bottom of my list... anyway, I agree. I would really like to get this started.

lol it's already started.. it's just.. already dead.. it needs some jumper cables to restart it XD