On broken wing... We shal fly (S/U)

Rhapsody Kalonice Eaux

Species: Tengu

w9cvfl.jpg

Personality: Quiet, emotionless, jealous, possessive, rude, fierce, impatient, challenger, has an attitude and must be the boss.

Background: Rhapsody was murdered when she was eighteen, but when she went to 'heaven,' a fellow dead friend of hers persuaded her to go to Terra.

Pets: Wolf.jpg His name is Eli

Piercings: None

Tattoos: A large black raven wings on her back and a Chinese dragon on her right leg.

Shackled to Terra: A curse that has been put upon her from her friend.

Wish to stay: No.

Other: Rhapsody loves to sing, specifically Latin and French lullabies.

Attachments

• temp (3).png
    temp (3).png
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Chara-name: Amaris Valeria
Accepted Species: Half-angel/Halg-human
Description: 31a2ec42b4d8e273.jpg
Personality: Calm and collected, easy-going. Can make friends easily. Loves to dance and fly.
Background: Her father was an angel who accidentally fell from heaven. He fell in love with a beautiful girl from the Terra and never wished to go back to Heaven again.
Pets: white tiger named Lyra
Piercings: none
Tattoo's/Magical Markings:
How are they shackled to Terra Firma: lived her whole life there
Do they wish to stay on Terra: She wants to go to heaven but is hindered by the fact that her family is in the Terra

Attachments

• Melakim_Fire_Angel_Tattoo.jpg
    Melakim_Fire_Angel_Tattoo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Chara-name: Eldric DeWayne
Accepted Species: Half Human/ Half Daemon
Description: (what they look like, what they like to wear etc.) Eldric DeWayne wears a black hat with blue roses attached to it. He has close similar to a matador's only the collar of his shirt is blue, and the rest of his costume is black. His leggings are black and his dress shoes are also a dark shade of brown. He carries around a masquerade mask with him, but only when he gets into battles so he does not dirty up his face with his enemies blood.
Personality: Eldric has a very sadistic personality. He finds tricking innocent humans and toying with them fun.
Background: (no just asks....their life story and how they got to Terra) He was born onto Terra Firma by his daemon father impregnating a human whore. His father did not really have the plan to take care of her, nor the idea that he would be having a child. The sheer pain of his birth caused his mothers eyes to roll into the back of her head, and her mouth to foam before slowly dying. Eldric was later adopted by a human family, but never takes off his shirt infront of them, for he does not want to show them his back.
Pets?:
Piercings?: None
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: A small circle in the center of his back.
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: (spell.. blah blah blah) Born onto Terra Firma
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: No, wishes to see Hell since he was born on Terra Firma.
Pic: (any and all forms) 62dec2df7f91cb9c2596cc8e7c733753.jpg 1588198-the_demon_hunter_by_antimage_super.jpg

i decided to make this easier on me.. if your chara sheet is liked it's approved lol sorry.. i'm just being a little lazy atm...

Chara-name: Adonizek Piram (Introduces himself as Adon)

Accepted Species: Daemon

Description: Short brown hair, alluring blue eyes. He is rather built and stands at about 6 foot 2

Personality: Cocky to say the least. Adon is very vain. He keeps his human self in perfect appearance and health. He knows what he wants and goes after it, be it women, money, or someone's life.

Background: How much background does a daemon need to put that isn't already in the Bible? He remember the fall from heaven clearly. Was it the best decision he made? It has its moments. Of course his home with the devil wasn't all that pleasant; he wanted to get out of there. Finally, he did. Adon was told that he had the personality needed to wreck the life of humans. HA! And oh how many lives he has wrecked. His actions don't come with guilt or regret. Why would he regret his actions when they give him endless pleasure?

Pets?: None

Piercings?: None

Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: The spade on his cheek, on his neck he has the words "dybuk" and "se'irim" both of which mean demon. He has two full sleeve tattoos. Each arm having some sort of female, skulls, tribal marking, and whatever else pleased him.

How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: His traits of vanity and lust keep him shackled.

Do they wish to stay on Terra?: Yes

Pic:
hotmusicvideodude_zps0e426f19.png

rahul_aka_demon_zps2138115e.jpg

Well due to school life, I may
be gone for a long long
time... like a couple months.
So due to that if I say
otherwise I will temporarily
shut down all of my roleplays
for a couple months. If I have
a character in your RP just
NPC him. I'm sorry guys :(

Hi huntsman. you know what's weird? we're like on the saaaame freaking RPs together. isn't that weird? yeah. that's weird.

Can I still sign up..?

OMG!!!! Excesmyr is here!!!!! I never knew that til now XDD

Chara-name: Ikamori Tsukiyomi
Accepted Species: Fallen Angel
Description:

491133-1280x800-hikaru.jpg
Personality: Happy go lucky, Hyper, Bubbly, Kinda dumb at some points
Background: Ika didn't know much about her past live(before she became an angel), her friend told her that they should go to the terra. She agreed and they went to the terra. As soon as someone saw them, they put the spell on them. Her and her friend slowly separated. Ikamori now only has her wolf with her. Yet, she some what kinda of enjoys the terra. Yet, she still wants to go home..
Pets?:

fang.jpg The name is Fang. Fang is a boy who mainly listens to Ika. Fang won't stop growling and starling at you unless Ika says so.
Piercings?: Nope
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: Nope
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: A spell was put on her by a random human as soon as she arrived to Terra
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: Some what yes, some what no.

Is the IC already up?

I feel like if we don't have it up soon players will be lost >.<

Is the IC already up?

I feel like if we don't have it up soon players will be lost >.<

hahaha yeah i know and i'm sorry it's taken me this long.. it's been kind of busy in real life recently and i was going to do it haha but i got caught up in the mess of things.. so... i'll see what i can do.. and i'll edit it into the opening post!

I'm glad to see ANYONE using the Tengu species. That's one of my favorite mythology. A manga named Black Bird is what made me hooked on them, and I recommend it to all the rest of us here.

Chara-name: Tesrael
Accepted Species: Tengu
Description: Black feathered wings, black waist-length hair, and
black slacks and long-sleeve button-up shirt create a dark first impression. Along with his wings, his 6'0" toned physique, Native American skin tone, and Tengu good looks inspire cravings in humans along with their superstitious dread.
Personality: Serious, blunt, and indifferent to almost everything. Faces hardships head-on, and does what is necessary whether that requires him to act brutal or rarely deceptively charming... but prefers brutal and direct.
Background: Tesrael was satisfied with the life and rank he'd earned among other Tengu. But an alchemist who dreamed of having a winged lover forged a circle of symbols that summoned him. Now he cannot leave Terra, and has more or less taken over the alchemist's mansion as a convenient base while searching for magic to return him to Tengu realm.
Pets?: none
Piercings?: none
Tattoo's/Magical Markings?: Alchemy circle within his body upon his very heart
How are they shackled to Terra Firma?: Alchemy seal
Do they wish to stay on Terra?: Hell no
Pic:

The_Fallen_by_HeilyAens.jpg or Dark_Seraph_by_UrsHagen.jpgwithout the sword and flame. And he does own shirts. XP

I'm glad to see ANYONE using the Tengu species. That's one of my favorite mythology. A manga named Black Bird is what made me hooked on them, and I recommend it to all the rest of us here.
OMG!! you do not know how much i LOVE that manga XD i own some of the books XD and you are accepted by the way XD fack this is going to be a great rp!!! (btw i think i'd much perfer him without his shirt XD)

Interesting, might make a character when I'm done sleeping :3