Oh Waiter, Another Human Please!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Henry was slightly surprised a little girl would be appearing at a place like this. Why in the world, Henry thought to himself. He replied anyways with a half lie, "I will be staying for about two days, I am on vacation away from home and heard about this place from a friend of mine who came here one time in the past." He wasn't lying about the person who came here, just about the friend part.

Henry looked at the girl one last time before looking at the rules of the hotel. They seemed simple enough for Henry. One thing that bothered him was killing the supernatural beings, but he didn't show it. The only course of action he could possibly take would have to be injuring or knocking out another supernatural that got in his way. It was better than having to kill anyways though, less blood. "Alright then, where do I sign" Henry asked the little girl standing behind the desk, ready to get to work.

Liz nodded, smiling a bit. "Yes, she has, but...i mean, she was gentle about it..."

2dvv2ao.jpg

Gee, this kid was even stranger than Cadence thought. Weird? Definitely. Volatile? Perhaps. But manipulative...? It was really too soon to tell, but Cadence had a feeling he was being honest with her. After all, he was just a kid.

"Well, alright... I suppose it's--" But something suddenly came to mind, her eyes wide as she recoiled again. "Connor!" Cadence gasped. "We can't leave without him!" It was more a reminder to herself than anyone else. She just didn't feel right abandoning him out there, after what he did for her. Not knowing what happened to him would eat away at Cadence forever if she didn't return the favor. "Nixon, I'm sorry, but my friend is still out there somewhere, and he's in trouble. Will you please help me find him? I can't possibly leave him here alone!"​

Aragon, Red
"I wouldn't go as far as to say that." She remarked with smirk. She watched him closely as he worked, settling more into the pillows. What he lacked in malleability was certainly made up for my obedience and productivity. Of course, he was far from perfect, their conversation had proved that, but it was a good start. "Put aside any hair brushes or nail tools you find. You will need them for your next task."
Eiliess, Aqua
Eiliess didn't react as he spoke, only singing louder as she followed behind the moving web. She would break his resolve. She needed to if she wanted to find and capture the girl he had been with as well. She had plans for the two, and the sooner he succumbed the sooner she could enact them. The web soon reached the edge of the pond, and it began to pull the boy into its depths.

Isaac just nodded to his instruction to leave out any hairbrushes or nail-things, he barely knew what a nail tool looked like, however he had a passing recollection of them. He had seen his mother use some to file her nails into points on occasion. "Do you wish to help you look nice, is there any event in particular you are preparing for, my lady?" he said, making small talk as if to her himself talk. As he neatly organized them into piles.

After a rather brief time, everything was neatly organized. He bumbled around the hotel room for the first few minutes, but he seemed to memorize everything very quickly and seemed to be able to walk around as if his room surprising fast. He seemed very trained to study his location quickly, and also to be to pack everything up very quickly. It almost appeared as if he was army trained, or to a person more familiar with the supernatural, hunter trained. In fact, a lot about the way he acted said he was trained by hunters, the way he moved was very agile and he very quick reactions to physical world.

As he was working he seemed to mutter to himself occasionally as if things just spilled out, in one such occasion he said, probably to loud, "I would what the manager is like." His cult had set up shop near the hotel, and they heard a few whispers through the grapevines since the founders origins, however he had only heard the name "The Manager" once, and has since harbored a special curiosity about the person.

As soon as Henry tapped the bell a little girl appeared at the front desk and gave a big smile. "Welcome to the hotel, how long will you be staying with us?" She pleasantly asked. "And please be sure to read through our rules and regulations before signing any deal with us. We do enforce our rules tightly as is a must for this kind of place."

-----------------------------------------

Perrin arced his eyebrows a bit, surprised by what Thoth said. "The Third Crusade? Man, you have really missed out on some stuff," he said. "Like this continent for example, and a bunch of wars, and computers, and nukes, and a bunch of other stuff." Perrin wasn't particularly good at summing up history, he never liked the class anyway. "So you want any particular example? I don't think I'm the best guy to consult but..."

-----------------------------------------

Nixon was quite confused by the sudden rejection for his help. Why would someone deny help like that anyway? After her questions Nixon paused for a moment then spoke. "Really there's something out here, maybe a siren or a lycan or some kracken abominable snowman bigfoot thing in here. Reason I want to help you is...well I guess I'm bored. I remember that I'm supposed to be finding someone right now but I can't remember whom currently, so I guess I mine as well do this. Come on, it's easy, all you have to do is hang on."

-------------------------------------------

"I had to!" She protested, drawing back her hand and letting it drop at her side, a dejected look creeping on her face. "No one goes to a siren willingly…" She lamented before growing silent. She could feel the restraints growing weak, and he was still fighting so tirelessly. Her eyes wandered to the pond only a few yards away from them. If she could just move him to the pond without the restraints failing, she could trap him completely. She climbed off of him quickly and stood up, extending her hand in the direction of the pond, guiding her waterweb and its captive towards it as she began to sing again.

At first Connor was confused by what the siren was doing when she stopped and stood up, but suddenly he realized what was going on. As he felt the restraints increase and him drawing closer to the pond, not to mention the singing. "You're not helping your defense..." he yelled as he attempted to steel his mind. Without plugging his ears and being so close the influence was even worse. His head felt like it was splitting open from his small mental resistance and the singing. "Stop...please..."

((Sorry, wasn't getting alerts))

Thoth raised an eyebrow, and his eyes began to glow. "Hmmmm, is it alright if I peer into your memory? The human memory archives everything it has ever sensed or learned. However, when you "forget" something, it is like you have misplaced the file. If I can access your memories, I can find and examine the memories I require. For example, things you have been taught in your classes, so that I may learn of what has transpired in my absence. From what I've seen, you humans have gone quite far, and I am impressed," he said, gesturing around him to the walls, and lights. "If you let me in, I won't access personal things. I have no interest in the personal details." he nodded, his bird beak clicking. "If you do not wish to let me in, that is alright. We could simply talk about it." Thoth said, attempting to smile, even though it was hard with a beak.

Aragon, Red
"Actually, they're for you." Aragon answered, sitting up slowly. "My hair and nails are still flawless, despite the long and tiring trip." She flashed an almost flirtatious smile, before picking through the pile of hairbrushes and nail tools, picking out her least favourite in the collection, watching him out of the corner of her eye as she did so. His mannerisms, not unlike those of a hunter, didn't worry her too much. She was confident he wasn't one of bastards, and even if she had any doubts, she was certain in her abilities to stop any assassination attempts. "I can't say. I've never met him before, and the only things I've heard are tied less to him, and more to this hotel." She swung her legs over the side of the bed. "Alright, pull a chair over her." She sighed, making a beckoning gesture with the nail clippers.

"They are for.. me?" he asked cautiously, slowly approaching the succubus. His voice and motions seemed to change suddenly. This wasn't quite like before, where rage and fear boiled up to the surface, but more as if discomfort and confusion washed over him. Almost as if a preacher asked a devout child, who has been taught firmly not to curse, to curse.

He slowly pulled a nearby chair over to her but paused before sitting down. "I would prefer you did not touch my nails. I have been taught that my nails are valuable tools, and those who cut them off are no more than scarlets for the false gods of popular opinion." And then, in a monotone and very quite voice almost under his breath, as if reciting a quote he had heard endless, "The praise of the greatest mouse is worth not half that of the praise of the lamest cat."

He seemed to just stand there for a uncomfortably long moment, staring down at his fingernails. "Do you miss them? I know they told me that I should never miss them, as that would be only a sign of weaknesses, a crack in my armor. However sometimes, I can't help it." he said, a single tear rolling down his face, before just seconds later, his face was cold and dead as it has ever been.

Isaac seemed obviously to the succubus flirting. It might at first seem that it is just because he has been told to except such behavior from succubus, which was certainly true, however in truth, it mostly had to do with that such behavior was alien to him. In the cult, love was only shown in the bedroom. Whenever she gave him the awkward smile, he for a split second he just awkwardly smiled back, clearly unsure what to do if she was even playing attention to him at that point. He had just presumed this to be a part of succubus culture, having very little knowledge of human culture other than some key points about it which considered important to know, and some whispering through the community from people who had once been regular citizens or hunters.

For a second, he seemed to stare blankly at the chair, managing to once again hide any emotion on his face or other features.

Henry was slightly surprised a little girl would be appearing at a place like this. Why in the world, Henry thought to himself. He replied anyways with a half lie, "I will be staying for about two days, I am on vacation away from home and heard about this place from a friend of mine who came here one time in the past." He wasn't lying about the person who came here, just about the friend part.

Henry looked at the girl one last time before looking at the rules of the hotel. They seemed simple enough for Henry. One thing that bothered him was killing the supernatural beings, but he didn't show it. The only course of action he could possibly take would have to be injuring or knocking out another supernatural that got in his way. It was better than having to kill anyways though, less blood. "Alright then, where do I sign" Henry asked the little girl standing behind the desk, ready to get to work.
The girl gave a small smile and pointed at the document. "Just at the bottom sir. Would you like a human to be at your room upon request?" She asked, her eyes switching to a red color for a brief second, then returned to normal. "Is there anything else?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz nodded, smiling a bit. "Yes, she has, but...i mean, she was gentle about it..."
Rand gave a nod. "Erm...right. How long have you been here for? I mean, it's just been about two days for me and I've already seen terrible things. What's it been like for you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2dvv2ao.jpg

Gee, this kid was even stranger than Cadence thought. Weird? Definitely. Volatile? Perhaps. But manipulative...? It was really too soon to tell, but Cadence had a feeling he was being honest with her. After all, he was just a kid.

"Well, alright... I suppose it's--" But something suddenly came to mind, her eyes wide as she recoiled again. "Connor!" Cadence gasped. "We can't leave without him!" It was more a reminder to herself than anyone else. She just didn't feel right abandoning him out there, after what he did for her. Not knowing what happened to him would eat away at Cadence forever if she didn't return the favor. "Nixon, I'm sorry, but my friend is still out there somewhere, and he's in trouble. Will you please help me find him? I can't possibly leave him here alone!"​
Nixon gave a small frown. "Connor? Your friend? You actually have a friend here? What a surprise," he said, looking actually perplexed by the matter. "I suppose I could assist though there are...certain limits of mine due to past actions of myself. It's hard to explain, but I guess I'll held you find him by the least. If he's in a stable condition hey I suppose he can come along too! Now, grab on, running takes way too long in this area," the vampire said, holding out his hand once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eiliess, Aqua
Eiliess didn't react as he spoke, only singing louder as she followed behind the moving web. She would break his resolve. She needed to if she wanted to find and capture the girl he had been with as well. She had plans for the two, and the sooner he succumbed the sooner she could enact them. The web soon reached the edge of the pond, and it began to pull the boy into its depths.
Connor was almost surprised when he felt himself going into the water. She was going to kill him! No, she wouldn't allow that, water was her domain. His head ached severely, thousands of voices going off inside of it. He wasn't going to win this fight, he knew that since the beginning. "Sorry for whatever I said or did! I'll give you whatever you wanted! Entertainment! Love! Just don't...go near the girl. Tell me you won't go after her and I'll succumb to your will, alright?" It was all he could do that was left. Connor's eyes looked over at the siren, his whole body shaking. "I'll make it that much easier for you if you just do that OK?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Perrin gave a skeptical look. "You know, as much as I'm totally OK with some bird guy trying to peer inside my mind and gaze into my thoughts and memories, I'm gonna have to stick with a nice no thank you," he said. "Look, was this all you honestly wanted me for? Just talking? I've been lied to plenty enough here OK? I'm used to the tricks you guys have, how are you different from them?"

Last edited by a moderator:
2dvv2ao.jpg

Cadence stared at Nixon's hand as he offered it, insisting she take hold because "running takes too long". A million thoughts were zooming through her head, and she hesitated... What could be faster at this point than running? She didn't know enough about vampires, but she did know that time was ticking, and Connor's life may be on the line. "Alright..." With shaky, nervous hands, Cadence finally took hold of Nixon's hand and squeezed her eyes shut.​

The girl gave a small smile and pointed at the document. "Just at the bottom sir. Would you like a human to be at your room upon request?" She asked, her eyes switching to a red color for a brief second, then returned to normal. "Is there anything else?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rand gave a nod. "Erm...right. How long have you been here for? I mean, it's just been about two days for me and I've already seen terrible things. What's it been like for you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixon gave a small frown. "Connor? Your friend? You actually have a friend here? What a surprise," he said, looking actually perplexed by the matter. "I suppose I could assist though there are...certain limits of mine due to past actions of myself. It's hard to explain, but I guess I'll held you find him by the least. If he's in a stable condition hey I suppose he can come along too! Now, grab on, running takes way too long in this area," the vampire said, holding out his hand once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor was almost surprised when he felt himself going into the water. She was going to kill him! No, she wouldn't allow that, water was her domain. His head ached severely, thousands of voices going off inside of it. He wasn't going to win this fight, he knew that since the beginning. "Sorry for whatever I said or did! I'll give you whatever you wanted! Entertainment! Love! Just don't...go near the girl. Tell me you won't go after her and I'll succumb to your will, alright?" It was all he could do that was left. Connor's eyes looked over at the siren, his whole body shaking. "I'll make it that much easier for you if you just do that OK?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Perrin gave a skeptical look. "You know, as much as I'm totally OK with some bird guy trying to peer inside my mind and gaze into my thoughts and memories, I'm gonna have to stick with a nice no thank you," he said. "Look, was this all you honestly wanted me for? Just talking? I've been lied to plenty enough here OK? I'm used to the tricks you guys have, how are you different from them?"
Thoth nodded, almost expecting that answer. It seemed he expected almost everything. "No worries, Perrin. If I were in your shoes, and had feet," he chuckled, "I wouldn't want you in my head anyways." He got up, nodding still, rapidly and birdlike. "Yes. This is all I wanted you for. I am not like any of the others here. I do not wish to pleasure myself, or become more powerful, or simply torture you. I only seek knowledge, and a way to better this world for everyone inhabiting it." he said with a sigh, getting to his feet completely. He ate another mango. "In fact. If I may let you in on a little secret, to show you that I'm trustworthy," he paused, looking around. "I plan to help you humans break free."

Aragon, Red
"Well, unfortunately for you, you don't have much say in the matter." She said, completely disregarding his concern. "I won't have you in my presence with nails like that." She smiled again. "Besides, am I not one of the cats?"
Her face went blank as he asked her, and she watched with stony eyes as a lone tear rolled down his face. "No. It is of no use to miss the dead." She replied, her voice callous. She paused, and her voice softened slightly. "Though, I do miss the idea."

Her mood was more somber now, and she sat in silence for a moment. It was true. She didn't miss them. Even when she was a child she never missed them. They were just pieces in her life. Though, she missed those pieces. Not all of them. But some.

She sat up straighter. She didn't respond to his awkward smile, instead pushing the nail clippers into his hands. "I trust you can figure it out? It's quite simple once you get going."
Eileiss, Aqua
Eileiss stopped her song, but kept the water webs, now strengthened by the pond, in place. "How do I know you aren't lying?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She knew she was going to win anyways. She could see it in the way his body shook. And she wanted the girl too. It wasn't fun to play alone. Still, she paused as though she were considering it, before smiling.

"Alright. I won't go after her." She promised. It was a lie. The minute she had him under her control she would set out for the girl, but, he didn't need to know that. "Now," She took a breath. "can I finish?"

Nixon gave a grin as Cadence finally took hold of his hand. "Right, just a warning this gives some kind of headrush or something like that. I've never felt it but everyone else tells me that happens. One guy even puked, it was hilarious!" Nixon gripped tightly and blinked them both fifteen feet away from where they were. Nixon gave a quick look and blinked again. After several more Nixon stopped. "Wait, where did you say he was again? I kind of just went off in a random direction. What's the guy look like anyway? Oh and the blood type would be helpful as well!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Perrin was taken by surprise by the last statement Thoth gave. "Break us out? Just leave like that? Dude, I hope you have it set out and stuff," he said, giving a small smile. Getting out of this place would be amazing! Then again, getting out would take a miracle within itself. "Look, I'll help you however you need it if you're serious about that. You aren't a trickster messing with my desires right? Man, it'd be a new stage. If not, I guess birdmen are pretty great."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Connor gave a sullen nod as he heard the siren agree. He did all he could, now to hold up his end. "Go ahead, I'm yours now..." he muttered. Connor dropped the defenses in his mind, ending the splits inside it. At least Cadence would be safe, and maybe she would find a way out of this horror. The hunter considered what would happen to him. He hadn't heard much from the other hunters, just the focus on not having this happen to them. Having no free will over his own actions was a scary thought, and yet it was what was going to happen to him. Connor waited, it wouldn't be long now.

Nixon gave a grin as Cadence finally took hold of his hand. "Right, just a warning this gives some kind of headrush or something like that. I've never felt it but everyone else tells me that happens. One guy even puked, it was hilarious!" Nixon gripped tightly and blinked them both fifteen feet away from where they were. Nixon gave a quick look and blinked again. After several more Nixon stopped. "Wait, where did you say he was again? I kind of just went off in a random direction. What's the guy look like anyway? Oh and the blood type would be helpful as well!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Perrin was taken by surprise by the last statement Thoth gave. "Break us out? Just leave like that? Dude, I hope you have it set out and stuff," he said, giving a small smile. Getting out of this place would be amazing! Then again, getting out would take a miracle within itself. "Look, I'll help you however you need it if you're serious about that. You aren't a trickster messing with my desires right? Man, it'd be a new stage. If not, I guess birdmen are pretty great."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Connor gave a sullen nod as he heard the siren agree. He did all he could, now to hold up his end. "Go ahead, I'm yours now..." he muttered. Connor dropped the defenses in his mind, ending the splits inside it. At least Cadence would be safe, and maybe she would find a way out of this horror. The hunter considered what would happen to him. He hadn't heard much from the other hunters, just the focus on not having this happen to them. Having no free will over his own actions was a scary thought, and yet it was what was going to happen to him. Connor waited, it wouldn't be long now.
He chuckled, and it turned into a strangely high-pitched laughter. "Yes I am serious about this. But I'm not just some old bird. I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve," he chuckled, as his eyes glowed white, andh is staff glowed slightly, as he began hovering in the air, every object in the room except Perrin hovering with him, before he set everything down. "I do not have a plan just yet. But I shal come to you when I do have a paln. But when this happens, just remember. Not all of us supernaturals are monsters, or cruel torturers." he said sagely.

Once again, he muttered under his breath, as if was his last sanctuary of free thought, "At once, I thought all supernatural were cats and humans but mice, however, I guess now that I am here, I will find out." Isaac said in a monotone, as though he himself was not sure what emotion to convey and that monotone was just the easiest emotion to show.

He sat down in the chair, and began to sit there paralyzed in thought as his two main ideologies clashed together. He put the clipper to his nail, not to stupid to figure out how to work it, it appeared like a mini-gardening sheer in his hands, all though obviously it went flat-bottom. He just sat there, clearly uncertain of the path to choose.

"I do find it weird how much trust you put into me, a complete stranger. As was to explore this complex, I took point. It would not be difficult to secure something to cover my ears, and then simply find something sharp to take to your throat. I am unaware your particular skill and ability, I also realize that my death would be inevitable, but simply being in this hotel, no simply being human, insecures my death. And if that is my fate, than so be it. Death is not the end. However, to hide my alternative motives here would be foolish. While I have great respect for you,we all desire something. For you, it appears revenge. For me, I hope to ascend. The chances are admitly low, and I do not have to much hope." This next statement seemed to completely different from all his other qoutes that seemed to be proverbs, this time, he showed emotion, and was a lot more shaky in his tone, as if he was not sure it to be true, but that it is his truth, not the truth of others, "Desire is what makes life or afterlife as it may be, worth the chance of failure, even if it success is the least likely outcome."

However, after silencing and getting off his soapbox, he actually started to clip his nails without any hesitance.

[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Genevieve[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Darkness. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nothing but darkness.[/BCOLOR]

The scent of mold filled the young woman's nostrils to the brim, the scent was so strong it was the first thing to pierce her senses. Next, was an intense pain in her lower back like a thousand miniscule needles were repeatedly jammed into her lower vertebrae. She tried to move a hand to the pain source but it quickly slid against something...cold? Cold and wet, maybe. Cautiously, she slowly inched her hand outward to feel of the foreign object and could only concur it felt like meat. Meat drenched in blood that had been taken straight from the refrigerator. This brought her to realize that not only was the object soaked, she herself was sitting in a puddle of something. It was thick, and not only smelled of mold but..of carnage. In fact, the entire space did. She didn't have any idea what a decaying corpse smelt like, but she would bet this was something extremely similar. She quickly pulled her hand away from what it was resting on. There was something crawling on it. Bugs, pieces of dust, something was crawling all over the raw object. Her mind flashed to maggots but she quickly pushed that horrid thought out of her mind, but one question still remained.
Where was she?

"Surprise me, " Henry said aloud, smelling something odd about the girl for a slight moment. Something different. But being that he seemed like a supernatural himself, then he might as well just nodd his head and continue on with his day. He signed at the bottom of the paper and handed it back to the little girl. Henry felt like the girl might be possessed by a demon if possible, his scent receptors were warning him about this girl.

He thought for a moment on his old training, as well. If something smells of something odd, then its either himself, or another odd scent that usually is supernatural. If it wasn't supernatural then it was the blood of others he could smell. His nose receptors were quite powerful. Since the girl didn't smell like formaldehyde, or blood for that matter, she smelt of something completely different to Henry. But he shrugged it off, it was possible that it might be less likely he would be able to catch that scent again.

(OOC: @Doctor Hi Oh my gawd, I'm so sorry! I just realized that Nixon has an actual character sheet... For some reason, from the way he first met Cadence, I got the impression he was a young boy? lolllll I didn't realize he was supposed to look like he's 20! Sorryyyyyy~ I guess we'll just pretend that confusion never happened... Haha if that happens again in the future, you can totally correct me :P)

2dvv2ao.jpg

Cadence let out a small shriek as she was whisked away suddenly at immense speed. The air moved so fast across her skin and against her face that she almost felt like she was floating, but the jolt that came with every blink seemed to rock her brain and ground her. She gripped on for dear life until, all of a sudden, Nixon came to a halt.

"Wait, where did you say he was again? I kind of just went off in a random direction. What's the guy look like anyway? Oh and the blood type would be helpful as well!"

Cadence tore her hand free and stumbled a few steps. Her head was spinning so fast, she could barely keep her balance. She stumbled over to a tree and grabbed on to keep herself up. Of course... she thought. Oh, why did I think this was a good idea? He doesn't even know who Connor is! With that, Cadence then realized she didn't really know who he was either... No, she told herself, I at least owe him this much.

After catching her breath and slowing the world to a less dizzying spin, Cadence glanced up at Nixon with a look of defeat on her face. "How the heck would I know what blood-type he is?! I-I don't even know what direction to start looking...!" She rubbed her temples in exhaustion. She honestly barely even got a good look at him. Most of the time they interacted was in the pitch-black cage room, so the only good reference she had was when the entered this forest area -- and even then the lighting wasn't good. But Cadence searched her memory; she had a good visual memory, so she hoped it was reliable in this case too. "Umm... Well, I think... I think he had sort of light brown hair? And green eyes. Wait, yes -- he definitely had green eyes." Cadence searched for other identifiers, but she was drawing a blank. "I... I don't know what else! He looked to be roughly my age, I think?"​

[fieldbox="Eiliess, Aqua, solid"]"Alright then." Eiliess smiled and began to sing again. Once she had him fully under the influence of her song, all she had to do was kiss him, and the deed would be done. Then she could go find the girl. It must be her lucky day, to get two catches in one hunt. Perhaps staying at the hotel would be better than she thought.[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Aragon, Red, solid"]Aragon watched as he brought the tool to his nail, growing impatient as he did nothing. As he opened his mouth yet again, she began to question her decision to keep the boy. She could easily ask for another slave, perhaps one who would be scared into quiet subservience quite easily.

"It is less trust in you than confidence in myself. I know my power, and the tools at my disposal." She thought of the knife she kept in her boot, a long and sharp tool, resting against her calf in a small loop, its blade covered by a thin, black sheath. She kept it for troublesome females, and the occasional strong-willed male, such as the boy in front of her, and at the moment, she had half the mind to use it on him.

She pursed her lips as he continued, and was about to silence him when he shut up, and began to cut his nails. Finally.[/fieldbox]

Isaac began to smile, "I can clearly see you think little of me. However, even I, have a humble gift I can offer for something in return. You speak highly of revenge, and I should agree. There is a great irony in life. That which kills is often several thousand magnitudes smaller than we are. For humans, it is microbes. For supernatural, it is humans. Not all microbes and not all humans are dangerous, however some are powerful enough to wipe out a good number of those they target. You may be safe for now, however from my understanding, you live a very long life, an infinitely long life, meaning the chance of not seeing a free hunter in one moment of your life is basically zero. They have the chance to take everything you care away, and the more you think they can't get you, the more likely they will get you from behind, completely unaware. I could be a simple slave, or even someone you murder and throw aside, however I am not much value to you that. However, with basically no effort required of yourself, I could be the blade that rids the world of hunters. I know others who feel similarly to myself, and others than be "convinced." In this other form, I could bring you wealth from the loot I gather, prestige, and security. I could also help root out any weeds in your kingdom or else where." he said, as he brushed his hair after finishing clipping his fingernails.

His hair actually look quite well refined as he got finished, clearly, he knew how to dress himself up, and his hair was only messed up by the raiding and kidnapping.