OH GAWD! OH GAWD! Who are you?! What makes you YOU!

~I haven't gotten to know you yet Diana and crew, but this helped. So in return, I will answer all the questions listed below so all of you in turn can get to know me if you so please. Enjoy dabbling into the mind of a madman of inspiration! :D

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
~I'm here on Iwaku because Iwaku came to me. So often have I been plagued by bad forums and even poorer chat clients that have gone dead, or that friends have left altogether. I am here on Iwaku now to surround myself with aspiring writers, roleplayers, dream-weavers, and dimension creators so that I might constantly make my own ideas ever greater.

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
~Loyalty, honor, respect, sarcasm, humorous, kind, caring, protective, and sometimes violent, even though deep down, I'm a soft guy. I may act like a badass all the time, but deep down, even I have a heart. You could say I'm just a human version of my own main character. Hahaha!

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
I'm a little in between. I'm highly social when I find people I'm interested in, but I don't usually often go out of my way to introduce myself all that much unless given the opportunity to do so. Like this for example. Over all though, once you get me talking, it's sometimes hard to turn off the tap.

If you had endless money, what would you collect?
~If I had endless money, I would collect nothing. Instead, I would lead the world under one unified group, and decimate anyone who threatened the peace and prosperity I had to offer with endless wealth. As it stands now, our world's leaders suck ass at getting along, so one leader and one unified council is all that would ever be needed. A kind, caring ruler, that loves all of his people he rules, is the leader I would want. No a leader who fights over power and wealth.

If you were a video game genre, what would you be?
~Simple, I'm that MMORPG that you're literally able to do ANYTHING in! Freedom is what I'm all about. Freedom and creative spirit. So the type of game I enjoy the most is the type of game I am. Even if it means I spend most of the time on that game hacking and slashing my opposition.

What was a key point to your childhood?
~I have many key points in my childhood, but the most life-affecting was entering foster care when I was only six or seven. It affected me being there in many ways, but it also built me into who I am today, and allowed me to see the world in a different way as well. Other than that, my grandfather, when he was alive, affected my life in a positive way as well. Even if he's passed on, he's still holding on to my shoulder now with his firm hand, guiding me and protecting me in his own way like he swore he would when he was alive.

If you could be immortal, would you?
~Of course! People often tell me I wouldn't want such a thing, as it would cause nothing but loneliness and despair. For me, that's not the case. Being immortal, I would take that opportunity to change the world and see all of it's far reaches. I can die, so I could explore the Mariana Trench, or even the core of the Earth! I can only imagine the precipice of things I'd be capable of if I was an immortal. I would continue to watch the world evolve and eventually I'd try to see the universe and other dimensions too if I could.

If you could have any power, which would it be?
~It's a tough call to choose just one power, so if I have to choose, I suppose I'd say planes-walking/dimensional traveling, allowing me to pass through time and spacial rifts like my main character, Racutio. With such a power, I would have no negative effects on any dimension, so I'd be able to come and go to any place as I please. Be it a video game, a tv show, or even a book universe, I would be able to go there and have the freedom to experience everything there.

Probably really personal, but what makes you self-conscious?
~People randomly hating on me and/or betraying me. It makes me constantly contemplate why people would act upon or do such things, and makes me highly frustrated by the end of the day.

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?
~I will answer this simply. The Polar Bear. You can't tell me it wouldn't be cool to have a giant, fully-grown polar bear follow you around everywhere or sleep with you at night. Plus, no animal looks cooler smacking somebody. Hahaha.

Favorite RP character use, or favorite character to use in writings?
~My main character, Racutio Envarius, whom I've been constantly building upon for over nine years now. Some people often call him overpowered, or out-of-bounds. I say why limit yourself! Character's are meant to be made legendary! That's why they call them legends! I can never get bored of Racutio, so why not make him something for everyone to either love or envy?! In my books, there's no such thing as overpowered if such a character limits themselves within reason, or uses that power for legendary purposes.

Do you have a comfort drink or food?
~Dry top ramen and tuna fish sandwiches. I love seafood. So it's kinda my thinking food. As for drinking, Coka-cola or Mountain Dew Code Red. Blackberry brandy on special occasions that I have in my metal flask. Yes, I'm twenty-one, don't worry your pretty little heads. XD

That's me in a nutshell. If there are any more questions any of you might have for me that follow this questionnaire, just throw them my way on my page. I'm glad I got this opportunity to say hello to you all and get to know you all a bit better. So thanks!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
I'm here to have fun roleplaying and hoping to experience...nothing but happiness *bricked* okay I mean a good time roleplaying

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
Calm, humorous, tired most of the time,

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
More on the lines of both shy and a bit social but I am mostly shy

I would collect all the katanas from Bleach and get Elucidator or Dark Repulser

f you were a video game genre, what would you be?
JRPG simple as that one because I love a lot of japanese stuff and I like Role Playing games a lot along with MMORPG game but I dont play them much

Moving to Arizona when I was 4 because now I want to move back to Virginia and it sucks here but we came to Arizona because my nephew was being born

No then I would still be alive while my loved ones would be dead and I wont die with them then

Time control or the power to control the wind

People thinking I have no life when I do. Getting annoyed to the point where I want to hurt the person annoying me.

The Fox and the Wolf are my favorite animals.

Naegi Shini. He mostly my favorite character for he has the power to control ice and wind to form it around his weapon in order to fight.

Comfort Drink: Mountain Dew or the Kick start, Helps me stay awake and keeps my mind flowing with ideas that I never even use unless it's on my fan fic...which I never post

What is your favorite video and or Anime???
Sword Art Online, Lucky Star, Bleach, A lot more

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You

To get back into a pasttime (roleplay!) I've loved for years now and to hang out with some old friends I've known from other places. I'm hoping to find myself as active as I can possibly be with anything interesting to let my imagination run wild alongside the plotlines.

Secluded but confident, dependable and loyal. Compassionate and understanding, open but reserved.

Really depends. At first, I was the latter, but I've grown more fond of the former, but it goes back and forth depending on my mood I suppose.

Nothing but the necessities to continue my life as it is, plus maybe just the highest-grade gaming equipment, games and that sort so I can have a better computer. Maybe take opportunities to travel and visit the people I care about that live across the States, otherwise not much would change. I certainly would go out of my way to help others too of course.

• Thank You
Ah! So many questions! I haven't posted yet so why not? I mean, it's not like anyone will read this... right?

Well, one of my friends from a different site told me about here and I joined and so far like it. What I'm looking for is really just a good site to rp and so far, this is it. Not much else to say.

Crap, this is the part that I always get nervous about, ha ha! I tend to try and lower myself below people but if I had to describe myself like a character...

The Writing Owl is a lonely, yet charming girl. When around others she is full of energy and life. She always participates in classes and is generally a loud person. She likes to sing and is okay at it. Her real passion, though, is writing. She loves to write and has managed to get people who hate reading to read a few of her works. She tries her best to be supportive, but sometimes falls victim to judging others when they strike the wrong note with her. She tries her best at what she does and loves to act. All in all she's a kind girl albeit lazy and a bit on the bigger side. If you need someone to console you, she's your girl! She's had a rough past, but tries to overcome it and tends to need medication to control her depression. Though she is happy most of the time, she can fall into a pretty deep hole and end up writing some really dark writings. However, she tries not to dwell on the past and looks to the future.

Well online and sometimes in real life, I love being around people. I won't be like Diana and host parties, but I will attend if you really want me there. However, I have a large quantity of time that I like to use to recharge as me time. So I don't often like going out after school or doing things that weren't planned out unless they come to writing or roleplaying. Then go nuts!

Hmm... I'd buy enough bibles to give each person in the entire world one. They can do what they want with them afterwards. :)

I'd be a roleplaying game! I'd have an interesting storyline, great mechanics, and the most annoying random encounters you've ever seen! I'll have every character you could imagine from the damsel in distress to the big bad. I'll have customizable outfits for characters and by the time you finish playing me, you'll want to cry.

Dear God, so many... I'd have to say one is my parent's divorce. My whole life flipped around at that time and it showed me that even after you think everything's gone down the toilet, it can get worse. Also the peak of my depression was another one, but that's a story for another time. Hopefully never.

Probably not. I would want to die and go to Heaven to meet Jesus. If I become immortal then I can never do that, now can I? Plus I wouldn't want to live forever in a state where I couldn't live by myself or help other people.

All of them! Ha ha, nah. I'd probably have to say the power to breathe underwater and be able to withstand the pressure of the ocean. I think it would be fun to explore the deep blue sea without having to worry about dying or something like that.

People commenting on how I should be doing something or comparing me to someone I know is a lot better than me to belittle me. Basically any negative comments.

Wolf. No explanation needed.

Ooh, that's a tough one. I'd have to say all of them. Each of my characters grow in a different way, and I love all of them. Asking which is my favorite is like asking a mother to pick their favorite child, which they probably do have, but they don't want to tell you! I respect my characters for how different they are and I want to see them slowly grow through pain and turmoil.

An oven-roasted chicken breast sandwich on monteray cheddar bread with cheddar cheese, toasted from subway with milk and two double chocolate chip cookies. :)

• Thank You
Wouldn't have anything to do with the video-game, Riviera, the Promised Land would it? If it did, I would love you too!

Actually, it's from Cowboy Bebop; they have my favorite anime pet, Ein, who is a super intelligent Corgi. But hey, I'm actually on like my 4th play through of Riviera right now! Serena and the Scarlet Witch FTW. :3

I love roleplaying! Ever since my last roleplay forum [RPSpectrum] died out due to lack of donations, I've been looking for a replacement of sorts ever since.

I prefer fantasy or sci-fi. I have the disease grammarnazism, a severe case, but I do my best

Uhhh. Differing versions of myself. I can be loud and seem happy many times, but other times I can fall into a deep depression, whether with a giant insult, or a tiny little clue. I can be quiet and reserved, or I can be joking and helpful. I love giving advice or help in whatever form. I'm always sad or lonely in some form, and rarely, rarely really happy.

Like I said, I love roleplaying. I'd like to be in a whole bunch of different roleplays, but I'm more open the longer I know the members. I'm not very good socially, or at least I don't think I am, so I would prefer to actually see if someone is interested enough to come to me.

Games, consoles, computers, Computer accessories, in-game items, maybe fund a few game projects and roleplaying websites, donate to groups such as Eddsworld.

Other:
Well, if anyone wants to, they can skype me at Lyden235. As for that creeper business, well, I've had plenty of experience beating people down. Anyone that adds me after posting this, and starts asking weird questions shortly afterward, I am going to call them the Creeper, and give them a chance to 'redeem' themselves. If they aren't the Creeper, then I'm sure they won't continue with the questions again, ever.

• Thank You
Though I'm a bit new to the roleplaying community, I enjoy the feeling of escaping my natural life and entering a life of which I choose the adventure, even if it doesn't last long.
I'm not the most confident fellow, but I'm willing to be adventurous with the right push. Offline, I tend to be somewhat silent unless you REALLY get to know me, then I'll be a cheerful soul (usually) and bring humor and random musings to you.

I try my best to be social, but I get somewhat petrified as I' d feel like I'd be bothering people if I just message them out of the blue... or I'd feel I'd be a bit boring to speak to, as my offline life isn't very busy... So in a way, I'm more of the shy being who waits, that way I'd know people actually find interest in the thought of talking to me.

Whatever I'd find interest in collecting, I generally am not too specific with these kind of decisions. So anything that catches my eye I'd collect.

When I was a younger child (I'm 16 now, by the way), I always wished I could live forever, because the thought of death and not knowing what it's like always frightened me. The idea still frightens me, but I've come to accept it. But to actually answer the question, no, I wouldn't be immortal, I wouldn't want to be the last of my family that I grew up with and all my closest friends that are alive, I'd want to leave the Earth with them, toward any afterlife that may or may not exist.

If I could have any power? Hmm.. I guess invincibility... no specific reason, I just felt that it'd be interesting to be impossible to harm.

I'm a naturally self-conscious being. I'm not to fond of my self, and really keep myself secluded to keep from people hating me or something...

• Thank You

Hmm...I'm here because I like it here, why else? I hadn't really done any roleplaying before, but a lot of my friends had and I they convinced me to try it out. So really, I just like the stories, and sometimes I think that I would make a really good character in one.

I would say that I'm studious, I watch the world around me and learn from it. Makes for a great assassin character.
I have my social days, but im not really a social butterfly, more of a wallflower. Must be the nerd in me.
Hmm...thats a tough one. I really like books and love to read, hmmm.....i guess i'd have to have endless money to find that one out.

And a question.....

What is your favorite RPG or MMORPG?

World of Darkness!!!!!!!

• Thank You
I was told by a friend that I would like roleplay, and I found this site almost by accident. So far, I think she was right. I do enjoy roleplay. ^_^ (It may be a little early to say that since my total number of roleplays ever is one...but oh well.)
If were describing myself like a character...I'm really withdrawn with strangers, but once I get to know people I'm all over the place. I have an almost morbid love of tragic stories, and usually my writing has bittersweet endings. I love horror stories and a lot of my stories include paranormal or demonic tones, or apocalyptic story line.
When it comes to contacting people I don't know I tend to be more shy and wait for them to contact me. I feel awkward sending random messages to people I don't know. XD
Oh gosh, without a doubt I'd collect old books. I mean, I already do. The newest book I have in the collection was printed in the early nineteen hundreds. I'm don't ranting about it though, you don't want to hear about that. :)
My favorite animal for a pet is any big dog, but especially huskies, pit bulls, and irish wolfhounds. My favorite animal in general...the silver back gorilla.
My favorite character to use in my writing is Layoni! She's a very solemn girl that doesn't laugh much and has no sense of humor. She tends to come off as cold and stand offish but she just doesn't know how to deal with people. She's usually on her down.
My comfort food is tuna and my comfort drink is milk. One of my friends once told me that I must be part cat.

Questions...What is your absolue favorite game ever? Favorite show/movie?

• Thank You
Okay.. Um, I've seen this every time I visit Iwaku, so I decided to post. Even though I'm not really that active. Or new. I'm just sort of here. I just looked at some random person's post and copied the questions, so I dunno if that's all of them or not. Oops. I just like answering questions, I apologize in advance.

Well, I'm here because a couple of my friends joined this site saying it seemed promising, and it certainly was. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first joined, seeing as this is like, the fourth RP site that I have joined in the past year. But I am very happy with Iwaku so far. Lots of cool people and good roleplayers! :)

Errg.. That's a hard one. Probably sweet, kind of a huge dork all the time, and perhaps I can be a bit playful at times when I get comfortable with someone.

I definitely wait for people to come to me. How do you make friends?

I would collect wigs. Lots of wigs. Wigs of many different lengths, styles, and colors. As well as little ceramic figurines. And anime/video game figures. Mostly Zelda stuff.

Maybe an action-adventure type game? I dunno, my life isn't very exciting but I like to pretend it is. Also I just like that genre.

Growing up and watching as people drifted away or got closer to you. People you'd never even imagine you would be friends with end up being some of your best friends, and it's strange.

No, not a chance. It sounds nice at first, but it all depends. Would I be able to make those I love immortal as well? Would I age? Would my soul deteriorate over time? I would probably go insane. No way would I ever be immortal.

Mind powers! Any of the sort. I'm talking telekinesis, mind control, manipulation abilities of any sort, the ability to bend reality around you even if it's not real. Emotional manipulation is one I would really want. It would make calming upset folks down MUCH easier.

Well. I'm very self conscious about my entire being. To make it worse all you must do is simply point out a flaw in a rude, abrupt way, and make fun of it until you get bored or until I actually speak up about it. (Which I never do. Whoops.)

I love all animals! My favorites, however, are penguins, giraffes, and komodo dragons.

I have one default I use a lot, and her name is Silver Nagano. She's a quiet, private girl who is often distressed over things she sees as silly, but she's a nice girl, really. A very loyal friend, too.

I don't think it's really a comfort drink or food, but I am addicted to caffeine. My favorite food is anything fish, though. Crab is lovely. Salmon and halibut and mmmm. I need to stop before I make myself hungry.

What is your favorite video and or Anime???
I.. I have a lot of favorites. My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I'm a huge Zelda fan. So there's that. As for anime, I really enjoy many different kinds. The ones rated highest on my MyAnimeList are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, No.6, Tsuritama, and Shingeki no Kyojin (A.K.A. Attack on Titan) to name a few.

Err.. I can't think of any questions right now. So I'll leave it at that. I hope that's alright.
And I do like to make friends and roleplay. So feel free to send me a message or anything!! Just be patient if I'm a bit awkward. I'm shy. But only when talking to people, it seems.
...Yeah!...

• Thank You
Actually, it's from Cowboy Bebop; they have my favorite anime pet, Ein, who is a super intelligent Corgi. But hey, I'm actually on like my 4th play through of Riviera right now! Serena and the Scarlet Witch FTW. :3

Awesome. Love that game (Mine's the GBA version, so Selene usually!). Haven't seen Cowboy Bebop yet, but I really like Michiko to Hatchin, made by the same folks.

A friend. I wanted to get better at role playing. I can't see much improvement. :/

How positive the people are around me. Past experiences. Quite Nervous, had a rough past, Loves animals and horses. Likes to spend much of her time by herself.

I only meet peeps on the interwebs. Unless they have the misfortune of attending the same college as I do.

Possibly Farm animals and art. XD

• Thank You
Adventure.

Moving away from the worlds worst school

I'd like to do lots in life. I want a longer lifespan. But becoming immortal would be incredibly boring.

The ability to morph into any living thing or object

My hair. Always used to bet bullied for it and probably ho I look as well.

Wolves

Skylar or Faldo

Anything I can get my hands on really that isn't healthy.

• Thank You
What is your opinion of Diana?
No idea. XD Isn't she an administrator?
How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)
Interesting, Different. Unusual
What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?
I draw lion king shizzle and paint wolves and big cats

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?
Probably my mum. She's never turned her back on me and is a good parent :)

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
Nope. It was all new to me.

What is your biggest Goal in life? The career you want when you're older?
Right now I haven't the slightest Idea

If you had the ability to create a planet to your vision of paradise, what would it be like?
People-free. With the exception of myself. There would also be chocolate pooping unicorns.

What country would you most like to visit and why?
Probably new zealand. It's a chav free zone and it has few venomous animals.

Which RP character you have played out is your most memorable one?
Farah

What is your favorite Japanese confectionery?
Cake. L likes cake...and puddings.

• Thank You
Yay! These threads are fun, I'll try to keep my entry fun to read

People can PM me their answers to my questions if they want; I like to know everybody, too!

I came here looking for a site where I could roleplay with people who enjoyed a more in-depth style than chatbox one-liners, and also improve my writing skills. I wanted a group of people who were serious about writing, but not an elitist clique. I found exactly that; Iwaku is one of my favourite websites, not just for roleplaying, but for almost anything. When I have something to share, want to chat, or discuss anything, I come here to do it.

Describe myself like a character? I'll do my best!
Natalie is twenty-two years old, but has a bad habit of thinking more seriously than most young people. Even from her childhood she contemplated savings plans and rent prices over parties and new toys; she tries to be more outgoing and fun, but her cautious nature often keeps her from taking risks; she often prefers safe, cost-efficient alternatives to wild parties and road trips, usually citing her Dutch heritage as an excuse to be cheap
Despite this, she is by no means a recluse. When she has free time, she loves to play videogames with friends, either over a server or in person. She also loves working in service because she gets to meet many new people each day. Natalie loves travelling and seeing and experiencing new things, and often wishes she could overcome her inhibitions to try more things. She is not very feminine in her dress or behaviour, but does enjoy baking, sewing, and likes to be in clean, organized environments. She is a person who is very detail-oriented, often to a fault. She likes things to be done perfectly, and often believes the best way to do that is to do it herself. She has to make a conscious effort not to force this perfectionism on others, and gets easily frustrated by small mistakes. She vents her frustration through videogames and stress-cleaning.

I'm kind of both. I love meeting new people and learning new things and new perspectives, but I also know that I'm a very busy, distracted person, and I don't like feeling like I've abandoned people, so I'm unlikely to start multiple conversations at once, because I know I probably won't be able to keep up with all of them. I prefer to get to know people through shared interests. I like to hang out in General Chatting and the groups that I've joined, so I often get to know a little about others by seeing their posts in the same threads.

Books. It's been my dream since I was a little girl to have a personal library with sliding ladders. When I'm old and retired, I want to spend every day reading in the sunshine in a comfy chair.
My slightly-less-expensive collection is keychains; I get one from every city I visit. So far I have keychains from Stewart, Alaska; Disneyland, California; Jasper, British Columbia; Edmonton, Alberta; Vancouver Aquariums, British Columbia; Universal Studios, California, and Seattle, Washington.

What are your favourite colours, animals, desserts, genres of music, and genres of literature/tv shows?

I like Green, Blue, and Purple (Undersea pictures always look REALLY pretty to me lol)

Pandas, tigers, penguins, and Koalas
cheesecake, lemon squares and gelato, and fantasy, sci-fi, and mysteries!

• Thank You
Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us? I was a roleplayer in high school and a little bit in college. I love to write and design props, so this is a good way to hone my skills (and see how weapons would work in a number of situations). So basically.....because I want to better my craft, ad have fun doing it. :) What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say? I'm a little bit introverted mixed with some intelligence mixed with some dry, sarcastic humor. I tend to take things too personally, but I am loyal until the end. I love books, and have a healthy collection so far. I currently live in a tiny apartment with my girlfriend, two cats, and a dog. I work a job that I hate the drive to, but enjoy what I do. Sometimes I cuddle with stuffed animals, but I prefer my girlfriend or my animals. Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you? I'm typically a shy person UNTIL I get approached. After that, I'm all up for going all over the place. I'm known to be very impatient when I'm really interested in a series or roleplay. If you had endless money, what would you collect? Books. Manuscripts. Hand written letters. Old photographs. Old pieces of history and local lore.

• Thank You
I like to write, a lot. But I find myself writing myself into corners, and losing interest in my stores rather than fixing these problems. I want to write. And therein lies my issue; what is there to write about when you've written all your other options into exhaustion? I've got billions of ideas for characters, but none others for stories simply because my [current] stories are already flooding my senses. So, to answer your questions, I'm on Iwaku because I wanted to try something new- a new way to express myself and write like I want to, and participate in the action with others. Google brought me here, but this is the only community of the 10 I've visited that seems like it will be fun. I'm looking to experience... I'm not sure, the joys of roleplay, I guess? I've never done it before.

I'm the person I am because of the way my past affects me as a person. I've been through a lot, I guess. With family, with friends, with random strangers, and it's turned me into a mix of random personalities all battling for dominance in one, very small persons body. I'm witty, and often sarcastic, but I can be sweet as well. I don't trust most people, but in the same heartbeat I will put enough faith into a random stranger that people will consider me naive. I'm a mixture of contradictions, I suppose... Usually, people think they've got an idea of my personality - but they're absolutely wrong.

I'm a mixture of social, and socially awkward. If something takes hold of my interest to the point where I'm energized about it, I'll jump in. But again, I'm also very shy. For instance, I'm not usually one to do these introduction posts, but the logical part of me said "Jaz, how will you participate in roleplay if you cant even talk to people?" Consider this a rare occurrence for me - because when when I play MMOS I don't automatically jump in, someone usually has to coax me out of my shell >.<;

If I had endless money.... I would probably collect pillows. I currently have 6. (It used to be eight, but I was forced to give one to my cousin, and then another went "missing" but I'm telling you I KNOW my sister has it. Thief.) lol

• Thank You
well.. after my friend disappeared from role-playing, one day I decided I wanted to partake in it again, so I searched the internet, and found this place. I was a bit afraid because it's such a large community and I find it hard to delve into such large groups, everyone is typically already preoccupied to notice noobies. (atleast that is how it works in my mind.) I hope to meet some awesome people to rp with. ^^

A complete controversy would be the only accurate description of this girl. Most days she is anti-social and pessimistic, but somehow people still seem to flock around her and call her a friend. She can be very technical, and has a way of charming people; so much so that she doesn't even realize she does it. She likes to call herself a ninja, and is proficient in combat. No one really messes with her, and she mainly keeps to herself. Her past had really molded who she has become, and for that reason she has many quirks that most people don't. Witty, sarcastic, pessimistic, outgoing, shy, and intelligent. Far too intelligent for her own good. She often figures people out within the first few days of knowing a person, and that leads her to be able to identify their motive and intentions for almost anything.. She doesn't really enjoy it.

Well, online I am shy, but I try to be more sociable, in real life I'm the quiet one who sits against the wall and watches people, they usually come to me that's how I prefer it, but if I'm a friend I'll be all over the place usually.

Well...... you see... I'd be collecting items... in video games... that I really enjoy... like Evony. or Wonderland Online.. or Forsaken World...

I'd be an RPG, much like forsaken world, except the sun would almost never rise, and many people would die from the cold before they even got to finish their story. There'd be random boss encounters, and horrible loot.

The key point in my childhood was 6 years old, when I learned to be mature, and took responsibility for a crap ton of stuff.

I already am, at least that's what everyone says.

Telekinesis.

My skin. o.O It's beautiful and fare. But it's not blemishless.

Wolf. maybe White Bengal Tiger. Or a Bear.

Well... I think my favorite would have to be Kiri, she's an assassin and a very malleable character. Her history has remained the same for years, she was training to be an assassin, after her parents abandoned her. So she grew up with a teacher that was like a father to her. One day a very evil guy killed her father figure in front of her, she vowed to get revenge and has spent every day of her life training and waiting to seek revenge.

Does every food ever count? Just typically junk food.. Anything fruity candy-like or chocolate. chocolate chip cookies, muffins, ya' know.

How long ago did you start writing?

• Thank You
I am looking to strengthen my creative writing skills, which have weakened overtime. I'm a creative writing major; I can't afford to lose my imagination! Plus, role playing is a lot of fun. I hope to experience a friendly environment.

I would say I am a moody mess of flesh and blood. I can be indecisive, which causes me to waste time. However, I am compassionate and have a love for life and death (possibly due to the fact that I am a pantheist). I am a hermit, and prefer to have a quiet evening at home than go out and hang out with friends. I need at least a day a week for "me time". However, I do cherish friendship, but not as much as I cherish family. Even though I hate to admit it, I am almost the embodiment of my astrological sign: Cancer.

It depends, really. As I mentioned before, I am a moody, indecisive mess. Please don't take it personally if I come off as anti-social.

I'd collect the money for charity, my college loans, my family, and for cosplay.

Surreal horror, like "The Witch's House" or "Silent Hill". I've always focus on the darker side of life, and how it has the ability to help us grow if we allow it to. I try to see the beauty past the horror, and accept it for what it is, instead of shunning it and pretending life is nothing but pretty flowers and ice cream cake. Not that I don't like those things, because I (definitely) do.

Family time, and being an outcast. Kind of like how it is now, only with less family time (since everyone is getting older and more busy with their lives).

No. Being immortal has its pros and cons, just like being mortal. If I had to choose between the two, it would be mortal; I would hate to have to live forever while my loved ones die off. Life would lose what made it so precious; the fact that it ends.

Imagination manifestation. Oh, the possibilities~.

My face and head size. I have natural, facial creases that make me look gross. It's the reason why I don't like walking around with my glasses, which cover up the wrinkles. I also don't like the fact that my nose doesn't have a prominent bridge. My head is too big, making my hat and wig selection limited (and my thick, curly hair doesn't help).
My confidence is getting better, but these flaws still affect me, whether I want them to or not.

It's difficult to choose. I love all animals! But, I guess it would be a dog. I have a doggie best friend, and I love her with all my heart.

The 'stoic', and the 'tomboy'.

Pizza.

How long ago did you start writing?
When I was in middle school. Since I was usually alone, and I found out about fan fiction, I started writing my own stories. I even remember my first 'Mary Sue'; she was Sephiroth's sister who looked like a genderbent version of her brother. She was in love with Cloud, and was jealous of Aerith. Seph's sister met Cloud when she was in the chapel, admiring Aerith's garden of flowers (hehe. That's an innuendo, if I've ever seen one!). Cloud walked in, not expecting to see the beautiful, silver haired girl who was focused on the flowers before her. After that, they started traveling together (she wanted revenge on Sephiroth, or something). The most funny scene I remember was when Cloud was dressed up as a girl (an actual occurrence in the game), and my Mary Sue dressed herself up in a sexy, Gothic dress. Cloud was oogling her like crazy, and he started questioning his feelings for her. The story rivaled "My Immortal", but unfortunately I shredded it out of humiliation (especially since I showed it to my brother, who is an avid fan of the Final Fantasy series of games).
Oh, and she had my name, to add wood to the figurative fire.

Which fictional universe would you want to live in?

• Thank You

Basically looking to find some older Rpers, I am currently teaching quite a few youngins and I need to get a serious Rp goin

I'm an artist, Illustrating most of my rp's, painting, drawing, sketches, and sculpture. I am extremely patient, empethetic and understanding, I will tell you how it is in reality and I never sugar coat anything. all in all I have a big giant bleeding heart and put more faith in the human race then most .

I will post as much as I can anywhere I can I write write write and sometimes i'm yelled at for writing too much and have been known to intimidate others but I can play any rp modern or not. Slowly but surely My name will start to pop up in places.

Clocks, Keys, Key holes plates, and nearl any antique I could get my hands on.

My favorite pets are Birds, particularly crows, them being my animal spirit.​

Yggdrasil is My favorite Character, being a Tree End, He his HUUUUUGGGGGEEE but has very great flaws one of the most well rounded epic characters I have ever created.​

Buffalo wings is my comfort food, coffe is my comfort B.O.C (beverage of choice)

Probably not, one life time of this politic side show, propogandic drowned society is enough for me.

Telling the truth makes me self-conscious, because I am ware that many people do not like hearing the truth, this doesn't stop me from being brutally honest but it makes me feel very self aware and scared for human beings in general.

To Heal others, not even really myself, But if I could heal ailments like wounds, regenerate missing limbs, suck cancer or radiation out of a living thing, and just make people feel good and healthy. I would love to have that power.